9 on Canal

I have been living here at 9 on Canal for more than 3 years. Very comfortable place to live. Easy access to Indiana University campus and downtown area. People here are really nice.
Very friendly staff and warm, welcoming environment. The many resident activities and events help you feel at home. I have had nothing but great experiences here!
Great experience. Staff is wonderful! The apartment building is kept clean and is well organized. The community is amazing, definitely enjoy 9C!
9 on Canal has been my happy place. It has the perks of downtown living right on the beautiful canal. Our favorite spots are the rooftop terrace and 5th floor city view dog park!
Overall, I’ve had a great experience here so far! I enjoy all of the amenities and the office staff is amazing. The location is great due to being a student, and it is generally safe.
The staff works really hard to be sure this is a great place to live. My apartment is the perfect size and we are enjoying the amenities as much as possible!
The staff has been great so far. I wish the community events were on the weekends more because I get home late from work during the week. But it’s been great so far.
I love the floor plan and huge walk in closet. I use the fitness center and boardroom regularly. love having the dog park and terrace too; I’ve lived in other apartments and haven’t had these amenities. I am from out of state and don’t have friends or family nearby. The resident events have helped me to feel more at home.
I've lived at nine on canal for a year now and I've had a great experience. They have a great view of the city and quick access to the canal. I absolutely love the amenities. The gym has a great view but I wish they could have a leg press and I also love the rooftop pool. They are very kind to host mini events for their residents. The office staff and maintenance are great whenever needed.
I have loved living here. It has been such a special place and even though I’m moving, I will never forget all of the wonderful people who I now consider friends!