9 on Canal

Love the location of 9C. The building has a really gorgeous rooftop terrace and nice little rooftop dog park. Also really appreciate that 9C is dog friendly and has in unit washer/dryer/dishwasher. Only downside is I notice my apartment can often smell from my neighbour smoking.
Love the apartment but I wish they were more soundproof; my neighbor works nights so when I’m going to bed he’s waking up and stomping around upstairs. Aside from that, the leasing staff are awesome and do a lot to help the residents. Maintenance is awesome as well :D They are very friendly, kind, and quick to fix things for you. 100% love the maintenance and leasing staff here! They are worth their weight in gold. Additionally, the gym here is really nice too! I love the workout equipment they provide and really like the little touches in here like a scale, yoga mats, etc. that they placed to make it feel relaxing for residents.
Absolutely amazing! I love all of the amenities that 9 on Canal provides especially the Terrace that overlooks the canal. Once the weather warms up I’ll be sure to spend my time lounging on one of the hammocks on the terrace
The location is great right along the canal. I love to run along the canal, and I love that I can walk anywhere (to Mass Ave, Kroger, or school). The staff is also very friendly.
9 on Canal is such a great place. It is very friendly to all ages whether you’re a student or if you’re a family. Great amenities, always clean, and great staff!
The community and the location is great. It is close to IUPUI, food, downtown, and hospitals. I wish that the maintenance team was bigger so that requests could be filled quicker.
Great place to live in! Wonderful amenities and convenient location. Pet friendly and very welcoming community. I would recommend this place very much.
The staff is very welcoming and I really enjoy all of the building’s amenities. Every time I call for maintenance they come right away !!!!!
9 On Canal is a great community to live in. The staff is always willing to listen and help out when needed. The building has been a great quiet place for me to come to at the end of the day and decompress. If I need to do some work, I can always go to the study lounge and view the canal while I’m working.
I love living at the 9! The location close to downtown and on the beautiful canal makes it easy and ideal for life. The amenities, including Quills Coffee and Burgerhaus proximities, cool rooftop spots, the great gym, and fun events frequently are awesome. The apartments are cozy and pristine, making you feel right at home in no time.