9 on Canal

Great location. Good amenities. Love being so close to the canal. Furnished apartment is very nice and made moving so much easier. Would recommend to friends
9 on Canal is such a great community and environment. The amenities foster productivity and relaxation, whichever one you need whenever you need it! It’s a quiet, calm place to live with wonderful fellow residents.
Excellent! The physical space is wonderful, and when sharing an apartment with a roommate, rent is quite affordable. I love being next to the canal, and the amenities are also a huge plus.
Great haven't had any problems so far office is very reasonable and I love the downtown area at night the view is really nice so far I give a good rating
Amazing place to live!! So much to do very clean and I love that they are involved so much with the residents!! The staff is beyond nice and always willing to help!
Amazing and friendly people. I get help as soon as possible and get answers as soon as I need them. I also love the views from the terrace. I also love all the amenities that come with the apartment!
9 on Canal sits at an amazing location and has beautiful touches. Living at 9 on canal has the best rooftop views and sleek and cozy living spaces.
Throughout this pandemic, the staff has been extremely attentive and accommodating to the needs of residents. I've noticed a tremendous shift at 9C in terms of communication the last few months. This is especially important during these times. I've loved my time at 9C. The only issues I've ever had came from lack of communication. Seeing this shift in such a pivotal time, I can now confidently recommend this complex. I look forward to the rest of my time here and potentially renewing my lease!
Great place to live with amazing additional amenities! I love having the canal right here and quills below. The staff are always available if needed.
Great location with a lot of amenities within walking distance. Food, Drinks, Coffee, Walking on the canal, biking, and much more plus the building amenities.