9 on Canal

4.3

4.3

Overall it was a decent stay, due to covid amenities were shut down for a while. Loved the view for it and proximity of downtown. If it was a bit cheaper I wouldn't mind staying again.
I wished I didn’t moved here durning Covid-19, but I truly enjoy living here. So its been hard to meet people but I like the amenities and Quills coffee shop is always a plus. The staff are incredible and the local is convenient as well.
We have lived at 9 on Canal for almost two years. I love the location being right next to the canal. I also enjoy all the amenities that are provided.
1 star
I am pretty upset that we have not had any recycling for the past few months, and no one felt the need to let us know about that?! I had absolutely no idea. No one told us ANYTHING, and the recycling signs have been posted this entire time. I would have found another way to recycle if I would have known. I honestly feel lied to, and I am disgusted with the complete disregard for the environment.
I love living here at 9 on Canal. I am glad the amenities are back open and I appreciate the work of the maintenance staff to keep things cleaned and working.
I love the floor plan and huge walk in closet. The amenities set 9C apart from other apartments where I have lived. I love the fitness center and use the boardroom regularly to study. The lounge is awesome too! I don't have a dog anymore, but the dog park is super convenient!
There is so much turn over here and people tend to not stay longer than a year. Hard to say it’s a community. I have had my air out way too long, and I am charged crazy prices for a lot of pain and suffering.
I love living at 9 on Canal. It is a great location for anyone looking to live In a quiet neighborhood downtown Indianapolis. The canal access is also amazing and I absolutely love the views.
Love living here. Staff is friendly and the location is amazing. I have lived here for almost two years now and ha e no complaints. Staff has also been accommodating in my apartment transfers.
I really enjoy the amenities at this building (24/7 gym), the terrace, and the dog park. The location is also great, being right on the canal and walkable to many places downtown.