9 on Canal

4.3

4.3

Nice place with great staff and maintenance. The gym is nice and the pool is even better. The apartment complex is also super convenient in terms of location to IUPUI and downtown.
I like living on9 on canal. I have seen other places and I prefer 9 on canal. There are not many places that I like as much on Indianapolis as 9 on canal.
9 On Canal has a great location, amenities, and friendly staff! It is right on the canal with a great coffee shop downstairs. The team also host lots of fun events throughout the year and the complex is very pet friendly. You pay for the premium experience so you'll just need to decide for yourself whether it is worth it.
So far so good! With a new property management group, I am waiting to see if they keep up the spectacular work. I wish we could get some kind of reimbursement since we cannot use any of the amenities we are paying for, though.
Apartments are nice and well laid out. Also the staff is understanding if there is ever an issue and will try to resolve things as soon as possible.
Overall, I am satisfied with the apartment community. There has been a decrease in the amount of activities/events, which I know is due to COVID and social distancing, and I appreciate that. I do wish we still had socially distanced grab and go events, though. Especially after all the events at the end of December were cancelled.
I have lived at Nine on Canal for over a year and so far have had a great experience. I love the quick access to the canal as well as the virtual activities they have provided recently during quarantine!
My experience at 9 on Canal has been wonderful to say the least. The staff are incredibly accommodating and willing to help out with any problem you're having. The ammenities are nice, and the location is hard to beat!
9 on canal has been a great experience so far! Very safe. Some of the best perks- the coffee at quills downstairs, the views, the kind front desk helpers, and more!
The location is perfect for school and the view over the canal is great. The latest community events have seemed fun and been more abundant lately which offers a nice opportunity to get involved and meet people. I like answering the community rewards questions, as well.