9 on Canal

I've been living here for two weeks! The move in process and lease signing was incredibly easy. I love the pool life here and making new friends with the people living here.
Friendly staff. Good amenities especially the gym. Location is great as you are right on the canal. Coffee shop in the lobby that has some of the best brew in the city.
It is the best place to live downtown especially along the canal. All the amenities and views really make 9 on Canal spectacular. I would highly recommend living at 9 on Canal.
It’s been good so far. I just moved in so we’ll see. The staff is nice and friendly and the community seems fun and friendly as well. I really enjoy the canal access.
My time here has been pretty good so far! The amenities are nice and the staff are wonderful. I just wish there was more communication about the status of maintenance requests. I also wish we were able to cancel requests from the portal if the issue is resolved beforehand.
Truely a home away from home! Very friendly and helpful staff. Wonderful terrace and lounge. Safe environment. If there is anything i would change is that not to take extra monthly fees when paying thru apps, but can live with it!
It’s been super fun living here at 9 on canal so far! There are great amenities and the front desk staff has been so kind. We love the view from the room & terrace!
The location is great - I love being right on the canal and so close to Mass Ave. Everyone in the office has been very nice. We’ve had issues with our AC since we moved in, but if necessary an Airbnb was provided until it was fixed.
Love living here. The office is so nice! They are helpful and prompt. I just moved to a larger space in the building and absolutely love it.
I absolutely love both staff and community! Always friendly, professional, and pleasant to come home. I encourage all to come visit and experience for yourself!