930 NoMo

4.2

4.2

We have really enjoyed living at 930NoMo! Super friendly maintenance and staff! The property is super pet friendly and so big! I like it cause its not cramped and gives a nice atmospher!
The first part of the semester, I enjoyed everything about nomo. Unfortunately, when January came, things took a turn. They assigned me a new roommate without giving me a notice first and when they did... they told me literally THE DAY the tenant came. Also, I was not aware that they would have a pet. AND I PUT ON MY PROFILE THAT I DO NOT WANT TO BE ROOMMATES WITH ANYONE WHO HAVE PETS. However, I try to adjust but currently things just has not been good. The pet just runs around and pee over all over my stuff... including my $100 rugs... I am now uncomfortable in my own living space. It truly disappoints me that Nomo would do this.
There is always dog feces in the stairwell, and the garbage shoot is overflowing most of the time and then the hallways begin to smell absolutely horrible.
So far, I’m enjoying my stay here at NoMo. Minus ONE minor thing, I love it here. It’s very comfortable and peaceful. My apartment is in great loving conditions; and when something isn’t working properly or currently out of order, I just put in a request form, and just like that, it’s fixed.
when i first decided to move to 930 nomo, i called up to the office and they were very understanding of all of my questions. they were very nice and quick to help me with all of my needs.
Living at 930 NoMo is a very comfortable experience for a college student given it is a luxury apartment complex. Compared to living in a dorm there are many freedoms and amenities not afforded to you in student housing. I’ve met a lot of fun people here.
It has been a really good resident experience. The office staff is all really helpful and whenever I have had a maintenance problem they have handled it right away.
I love living here! Great amenities and helpful staff! Will recommend to anyone coming to live in Charleston! This place has changed my life for the better!
This apartment is pretty nice overall, but the location is not as great. If you don’t have a car you have to rely on the shuttle to get to campus and although it is reliable for the circumstances, it’s not the best way to get downtown freely. Overall a great place.
Whenever I have an issue, staff is always prepared to help in any way they can! Every we have had any type of maintenance issue, they are timely & get it done so we don’t have to worry about anything. There are lots of fun little event to attend etc & overall great staff/community