930 NoMo

4.2

4.2

Sarah
It’s a good community for college students. It’s close to downtown, has great amenities like a pool and gym, and it also has plenty of parking.
Christopher
Great place with tons of community activities to keep you engaged. The shuttle that is associated with the apartment is by far the best aspect as it is a great way to get around.
Elizabeth
Very nice facility and people, but package delivery is complicated sometimes because the desk is empty and services won’t deliver to an empty desk, so I have to go hunt down packages from random drop offs, also was charged a fee that I have been unable to find reasoning for in my lease agreement and despite asking several times, have never been sent documentation to confirm I agreed to knowledge of it. Otherwise, really nice place to live, wonderful views, small food store downstairs is a lifesaver and the staff are very friendly!
Summer
I’ve had a great experience in NoMo so far! Maintenance requests are completed quickly, the staff is friendly, and the building is clean! I love it here
Marie
It has been an interesting yet fun experience. We have had some unfortunate experiences with our unit, but have made the best of it. My room is really big which I love.
Lanee
I love it so far, it’s amazing. i love that there’s a pool and grills outside. i also love the room setup and beds. I can’t wait to play the air hockey table. It’s also nice that the gym is 24 hours operating.
Cameron
Most everything here just works, not great, but not absolutely awful Or as bad as it could be. Maintenance done to appliances has a 50/50 chance of just being a stop gap and not an actual fix.
Catherine
So excited to move in!! I chose this place because it had the best price in charleston and came with great amenities. Excited to use the pool when it warms up
Morgan
I’ve enjoyed living here because a lot of people go to college of Charleston and it has been fun seeing them outside of class. Also, the location is perfect
Madelyn
Overall the apartment complex is an amazing choice for a student looking for housing. There are amenities like the computer lounge with printers that come in handy. My only complaint would be the noise, but that is to be expected with any student dense housing.