930 NoMo

4.2

4.2

I moved in at a really weird time of the year and therefore my opinion about this building is very mixed. During the summer I felt that the building was constantly messy and communication was always unorganized. However, since august my living experience has gotten much better overall and I would consider resigned depending on how the next few months go
I love this place it’s amazing. I love how great the staff is and I love the apartment complex and all the amenities that come with it. This is a great place to live.
Great!:). I enjoy living here, I'm close to campus. The office staff is awesome and very swift, except a selected few. Maintenance needs to be better.!
Amazing staff, and the rooms are gorgeous! Fun place to live! Highly recommend it to anyone considering off campus living. The pool is especially a fun place to hang at night with friends and a great place for those with animals.
We lived in a pee smelling apartment for 3 weeks after moving in. Our unit was NOT move-in ready. The unit was dirty and reeked of animal urine.
I love it here at Nomo it’s great I love how they have the study rooms and the pool area I like to study up by the clubhouse and go down by the pool once I’m done
Living here for 3 years I've gotten used to the noise, but it was definitely an adjustment. The staff is super friendly and great at their jobs. I wish the gym had a leg press and I wish they had living-alone apartment options to be honest. Overall it's the best price for what you're getting downtown so it's virtually impossible to beat.
I absolutely love living here!! The office staff is always super helpful and the amenities are great!! Love the amount of space in the apartment and having my own bathroom and walk-in closet!
Now that we have it decorated in the living room and kitchen it feels more homely. Also with us settling into our rooms, it has been really nice and we already made lots of new friends.
I am loving my experience here at nomo! I love having my own bathroom and walk in closet with all updated amenities! The free parking in the parking lot and the shuttle bussing helps out tremendously with commute to campus and anywhere else! The pool is the best as well!