930 NoMo

4.2

4.2

Kelly
1 day ago
Overall a great college student apartment facility! Management is hard to get in contact with. And the place is kept very clean and up to date.
Emily
1 day ago
Office staff is not the best at communicating. They avoid handling situations that should receive immediate attention. Maintenance is great though!
Jenna
Overall nice experience. Good amenities and nice finishes in apartment. Staff is friendly but not necessarily quick to help. Noise complaints do not get handled (3 months or complaining) so I sleep with ear plugs. Maintenance is fine but not very communicative.
Julia
It’s pretty nice here. I wish y’all would send out more updates on the bus. I waited an hour and a half for it to pick me up after work the other day and it never came. I ended up having to walk back to nomo from Starbucks in the dark.
Caroline
I love that this apartment is made affordable for college students, who otherwise have to worry about financial aid for school, and it’s also pet friendly so you can have your best friend in times of stress.
Kirsten
Over great place to live. Love that furniture and amenities are provided. Having a gym downstairs is very convenient and the pool is very popular in the summer time!
Hunter
Every time I need help with something someone is always right there when I need them! Very helpful and lenient! I have nothing but good things to say about the staff!
Daniela
Comfortable and spacious apartments. Shuttle is very convenient. Nice pool area. I have enjoyed living in this apartment. 5 minute drive to campus.
Franchesca
Really loved it here! Love how close everything is and how beautiful the city of Charleston really is. I would say the best feature is the pool! Great way to study and get your tan.
Kayli
so far my experience has been great! all of the nomo employees have been so helpful with all of the questions and concerns i’ve had. i’m very excited to be living here!