930 NoMo

My community staff is very friendly and efficient. Any responds to concerns or requests are handled in a timely manner, and it has really enhanced my experience at 930 NoMo!
It’s been pretty great living here. It’s super continent due to having so many free amenities and a shuttle that takes you right to the college campus for free. Plus you can park your car for free in the lot. You could live in a house downtown, but you wouldn’t get the awesome pool and deck to hang out by year round. As someone who lived in a house my first year, this has been 100 times better. I haven’t had to worry about my car getting towed from monthly street sweeping or rude neighbors. And people here are always making sure everything is going well with the appliances in your apartment
I love NoMo so much !! It’s my new home and I’ll hate to leave when I graduate. They are always there when I have an issue and are sure the fix it right away.
So far with just signing my lease it has been great and everything I’ve heard from friends that already live here I expect nothing but the best. Very excited to live here
Leasing agents are nice and easy to work with! I love the spacious rooms and bathrooms. My roommates I don’t see often because we are on opposition sides which makes it better.
My experience so far has been pretty good. My room is great and I love the view. One area for improvement would be to take the time to explain things such as parking, access to amenities, and trash better upon move in.
It's good man. The people are nice and they've handled the covid-19 outbreak really well. Besides the occasional uncleaned mess or trash I'd say it's a good place to stay
Maintenance is amazing - they always are talking and getting to know residents. If I have a problem I know I can rely on them. Staff is super helpful and great with organizing events!
My experience has been very disorganized and chaotic. They first told me that there were no apartments available for me to move into, yet they called my roommate and told her that there were, after I had gone through the stress of making other living arrangements. I was told me that I would be placed into a pet friendly apartment because I planned on bringing my cat and I was placed in an apartment with a cat that had a history of aggression with all cars that it had come in contact with. The leasing managers were extremely hard to get a hold of. Once I finally moved in, I was given no direction on where to park, where to get mail, which keys were for the apartment/room/mailbox, nor any other information that may have been useful to a new resident.
The apartment itself was pretty nice. The furniture wasn't great but the space was nice. The location was great and the amenities were pretty good as well.