930 NoMo

The stay here is great I love it there’s lots of things to do here my roommates are chill I’ve made a lot of friends I like to go hang out by the pool while I’m here or go study outside and on one of the lounges
Willing to help but have had maintanance issues. Neighbors are rude and walls are very thin. Has not been a huge problem though. Convenient gym.
Overall great! Have had some issues with the neighbors, but that isn't the fault of the nomo staff. Have had issues with our refrigerator, but the matianence staff has been helpful.
I love living in NoMo because the community is friendly. Also, maintenance is great and friendly! I haven't had a problem with them :) I also in enjoy the fun events
I love the amenities that are included with in the apartment complex. Also, there is security throughout the whole night that actually stroll around the building. Just all around a nice building.
Apartment is very nice and all of the facilities work very well! Staff that I have encountered is friendly and maintenance is very quick as well!
I am very pleased with the staff and the way they handle any questions or concerns I may have. My packages always get delivered in a timely manner. I think they are taking COVID-19 precautions seriously, and that makes me very proud.
Such a great community. The pool is awesome I’m the summer and the clubhouse is cozy in the winter. I’ve been loving all of the events happening lately.
It has been good. I appreciate the amenities and the leasing office staff is always helpful. The water quality does bother me some when I am cooking or making tea or coffee. Other than that all is good.
I really like NoMo alot, the price for space alone is spectacular, especially compared to the other options, you really can't beat it. The amenities are amazing, my favorite one is the pool and the arear around it. Nomo is really such a great place.