930 NoMo

4.2

4.2

Maintenance and staff are beyond amazing, friendly, and so beyond helpful. They’re always there when you need them to be and go above and beyond to help out in any way they can.
Everyone is friendly, responds very quickly to communication, has good amenities, and the actual living space/apartment itself is very nice.
This apartment complex creates great events & activities to involve students. Great staff. Nice pool deck area. Nice and comfy apartment. They also offer shuttles for the students!
NoMo saved me this semester when I suddenly had to move out of my old apartment and was scrambling to find somewhere to move to! The staff in the leasing office are very helpful and kind, and they were the calm in the chaos for me. The room is wonderful, and the amenities are great, too!
Definitely could be a better community but it’s satisfactory. Would prefer more events and better communication between staff and residents. Overall a good place to live.
I just signed my lease for the 3rd year in a row. Hopefully, that says something! Love the amenities, especially the pool and gym. Definitely check out 930 NoMo
I can't imagine living anywhere but 930nomo. There are always events happening whether it is free food trucks or giveaways! The staff and community we have here is so welcoming and helpful. In my experience I have nothing but good things to say about where I live.
NoMo has great student living with wonderful amenities and a great view of the Ravenel! The staff is incredible and the its even pet friendly :)
Best place for college students in the area! Large living spaces, a pool, gym, tanning bed. Everyone here is so nice too. Relatively quite during the nights and beautiful views all around the building. The leasing office is always hearing you out and is super helpful. 10/10 recommend
1 star
This has been a very annoying and tedious process to sign a lease. To be completely honest I was hoping that this would be a lot easier and more accommodating. However, I am hopefully for the future