930 NoMo

4.2

4.2

The view is beautiful, the location is perfectly in the middle of everything. The apartment complex community is great and everyone is so kind!
The shuttle system for this apartment complex is great. It makes it so easy to get to and from campus without having to worry about parking.
It has been a great experience living at 930 NOMO this summer. The location is very convenient and the staff are very friendly and helpful. It is also so nice to have wifi and most utilities included in one payment.
I love this place and all it has to offer. I was looking for a affordable place that wasn’t to far from my work and this place fit both descriptions.
I love it here. everything from the amenities to maintenance to just how convenient the place is living close to campus. Would not change a thing, and i have already signed my lease for next year!
Best amenities for the price, especially the shuttle. Pool and fitness center are also good bonuses. Also, free parking is extremely helpful
1 star
very loud place, definitely just a party apartment comple, i wouldn’t recommend if youre an adult and you behave as such, cant wait to leave
Good apartment and management. Slow maintenance. Great pool, gym is lacking. Love the price for the space and being decently close to king street.
Everyone is very respectful for the most part. I just wish they would respond to my emails and messages in regards to the leasing office. They are great at bringing up packages if I’m at work.
Close to town, great roommate matching, friendly people and amazing amenities on every corner. For my first experience renting on my own, the staffing couldnt have been more helpful and set me into a great environment