940 North

It's been great to live here. I wish the parking fee can get cheaper. The garbage room can keep clean as often as possible. Sometimes the noise from other rooms interfered with my study.
Staff has been great! Love the amenities and monthly sponsored events. It has been a satisfying place to live so far. My only complaint is noise to which I have spoken to staff about.
My resident experience is amazing. I really do living here at 940 north. The staff is really super friendly and helpful. I like the modern apartments and the internet service. Walkable distance to my WSU campus.
Management is always nice and seems to care about everyone's well-being. The amenities are very nice as well, and the location in terms of proximity to campus is one of the most important reasons I chose to live here.
940 is a tremendous place to live. The community is so welcoming and energetic and the management is so upbeat and friendly! They want the best for you and always check in with you to see how you’re doing. The amenities are so luxurious and I feel so lucky to be able to live here!
The cost is a little expensive, but the amenities are really nice. Really fast internet, and it's right next to campus, making travel convenient.
I love living here! The apartment is super nice and the coffee machine, workout room, and location are great! Couldn’t imagine living somewhere else.
940 is such a wonderful apartment complex. It is a great location for me to get to school at Gonzaga University and to commute to work. The amenities that are available are so great and I love that there are so many great resources to use.
Group mediation resolved nothing for our apartment as things never improved and there is this awkward tension within the apartment now. Attempting to make us pay for a door that is missing in our unit that is clearly part of the floor plan is just shady business. Work orders that are submitted but never followed up on are annoying. Will not be returning next year
940 is great! The apartments are furnished very nicely and the staff is extremely friendly. The dish washer and washer/dryer unit that come with each apartment also help make student life a bit less stressful.