940 North

Still as amazing as it was to begin with. The Wi-Fi never goes down, the architecture, and the management is always working towards creating a better experience for the residents to live in, such as doing online events and putting up a ping-pong table in the lobby area
My resident experience is amazing. I love living at 940 north. The staff is nice and friendly. I feel that living at 940 north is like living at home.
Walls are thin and the procedures to go through with a noise complaint aren't adequate to actually deal with the issue. However, the facilities are nice. It would be better if there was recycling and if there was a garbage disposal in the sink (and if the floors were actually clean — no matter how much I've mopped them, they're always blackening dirty).
1 star
Although things had significantly improved in our unit due to current events, however it shouldn’t have to be a global pandemic to encourage a terrible roommate to move out.
I love living at 940! The staff is so friendly and the amenities are perfect for students. I also love being so close to campus with awesome views of the river!
This place is very close to all campus and convenient living. I recommend this place if you're new to the area. Nice amenities and pretty well upgraded.
I have lived here for nearly two years now, and i must say I have been pleasantly surprised with the experience. Maintenance is handled quickly. The amenities are solid, especially the Starbucks coffee machine.
Love the community and the staff are amazing! They have a very lit presence on Tik Tok. Study areas are great, but are we gonna get recycling soon??
I love living at 940 so much! I love how modern the apartments are, the staff is so welcoming and helpful, my roommates are the best, awesome activities and events held and just overall the best apartment complex ever! I have been recommending this apartment to everyone I know that is moving to Spokane!
The best parts of 940 are the great facilities and kind staff. I definitely recommend this apartment if you are looking for something modern with a lot of amenities.