940 North

It's nice to close to the campus. There are several restaurants and dining places around the apartment. The staffs and their manager are nice and willing to help residents.
Overall it's been good. I like the location. It's close to my school and every business I would need! The price is pretty high for you only renting one room, not the entire apartment. But the apartment does come fully furnished, internet already installed, and I like that you need a key to get into the building in general.
I love living here and everyone I meet, especially the staff! I think the amenities are great and the apartments are very nice and modern. I think they take very good care of their residents and I'm very happy that I decided to live here.
It has been really good so far. It has been well worth the effort to secure our spot and me and my roommates are happy with our unit and experience so far
Living here is great! Staff is responsive and quick to help whenever they are needed. Apartments are fully furnished and with good quality furniture. Cable and internet are included and fast with very little issues.
Living at 940 North is perfect for going to Gonzaga. It is close to campus and has great facilities. The apartments are great with nice furniture and everything you need.
It is wonderful as always. Been here for the past year and have not had a single problem. The management is as good as the amenities offered.
Honestly, I love how safe and clean the building is and it just is such a nice place to spend my senior year. I especially appreciate all the amenities and how nice and conveniently located the building is with covid it has made everything a lot easier.
10/10! I’ve loved living at 940. The staff is so great and genuinely cares about the residents. It’s an experience that you don’t find at many places.
I love the amenities! The study rooms are a nice place to focus and the coffee machine is great for on-the-go and for late-night study sessions. The roommate pairing could use a little work but overall very nice apartments!