Abbey Glenn has its ups and downs. It’s a cheap place, good for students who need to save up some money. Very dog friendly and close to downtown.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Even though it’s close to the highway, you really can’t hear anything aside from the occasional EMS siren. The walls are very thick which allows you to live without hearing whatever the neighbors are doing.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

It’s great!!! No problems, very quiet, good apts. Been enjoying my stay here!!! I always recommend these apts to everyone I know looking for somewhere to stay! 👍🏽

Sometimes has hot water issues. Went without hot water for a month but it’s all fixed now. Great office people and overall it’s a nice place to stay. In a great area in the city for cheap.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

The apartment is a great place to live with friendly staff. As well as the ability to have fun in group activities that are hosted by the apartment as well as the ability to lay back and relax. The apartment is kept up and the staff is helpful if something breaks or is not working. It is nice to have a gated community to live in with a clean pool an nice basketball and volleyball courts also the grills and hammocks are comfortable. There are a few improvements that could be made but they is shown to be progress to improve the apartment.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

I absolutely love living here at Abbey Glenn it feels as if i never left home it's a super safe environment and that's what i love the most and that's it's close to my college and job.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

All of the staff has been super nice and helpful! The area is in a super great location and I already feel so at home here. Can’t wait to get to know everyone more!

Reply from Abbey Glenn

My apartment has been walked three times, this last week, unannounced, a clipboard in hand yet nothing is ever repaired. Apartment counters are needing to be resurfaced because of the last tenant, and the apartment painted even the cabinets smell awful, its all muggy and old. The A/C does not cool my bedroom or heat it in tbe winter. I'm concerned about roomate matching and not sure if I should renew. The location is great staff is really nice and maintenance crew always very courteous.The pool has been green for two days. There is good and bad at most apartment communities

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Great price, and a great and helpful staff. Apartments are spacious and have a lot of amenities. Including water, trash, acid maintenance and internet/cable.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

So far it’s been a very great experience. This is our first apartment and wouldn’t trade it, it’s spacious and has all we need at a very good price. We love it.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

I have enjoyed my stay at Abbey Glenn. The pool and gym are well maintained, and I frequent them quite often. Maintenance is efficient when they come to fix problems.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

I have enjoyed living at Abbey Glenn for almost 2 years. My favorite thing is the location, I love living so close to everything in Waco. Also a plus that it is right across the street from Chipotle, my favorite!

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Abbey Glenn is great!! There is a awesome gym and pool! Love the location of the property and the staff is super helpful with any questions you may have!

Reply from Abbey Glenn

My experience at Abbey Glen Apaartments has been 5 Star! I love the location the most but the amenities included really make living here worth every penny!

Reply from Abbey Glenn

There are many problems with this community that the management just puts off fixing. Common sense is not utilized in decisions made by the property. The units are poorly maintained. The AC doesn’t cool the fitness center.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

These apartments are just so nice, for a reasonable price and they are very clean. The best thing about the apartments are is that it is gated and safe

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Decent community and relatively quiet. Great amenities and good prices. I've lived here for 2 years and I have re uped for another year. I like to call this my home

Reply from Abbey Glenn

The location is thoroughly convenient for students; its only a short walk to Baylor's campus and to a wide selection of restaurants. I've been able to walk a ton for most of my time here--priceless.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Great place to live! Very convenient location close to shops and food but hidden away like a little oasis. Great price and great amenities. Love the look and style too.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

It’s ok I guess, management is pretty slow with handling request and are very forgetful about request that are made. Experienced people need to be hired instead of students.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

I love it here! Everyone is so friendly and treats you with respect! The pool, volleyball and basketball court are amazing! I love it here!!

Reply from Abbey Glenn

It was great! The tour of the apartments really convinced me to stay at abbey Glenn!i would definitely recommend these apartments to anyone that’s looking for good and affordable!

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Ive been living here for 4 years now, it’s actually not that bad. Granted, you get what you pay for. The staff is wonderful, recently a new manager had taken over so they have been pretty strict with implementing new rules, which gets annoying for a long time resident like myself. But they are very quick to help solve any issues. Again, you get what you pay for. It’s also a really great location! Walking distance from Baylor, literally right across the street from many fast food restaurants and a CVS and with all this new growth there have been even more stores opening up. If you’re not picky and you’re balling on a budget, this place is great!

Reply from Abbey Glenn

This once is inexpensive and close to down town Waco and the highway which makes it convenient for anyone. The maintenance has gotten a lot better.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Maintenance never comes when requests are put in, no matter how extreme or bad they are. They don't come to fix the problem until months later.