But as a as is there was damageto the floors and the walls weren't painted so it still had dirty marks from handprints and stuff like that and the keys and the doors are not totally shutting right or opening right big gap in between the door to the porch so if it's an as-is for stars but otherwise it's really like one star to star the staff kind of don't acknowledge you and then we do acknowledge you it's kind of rough the trying to turn that around now they still haven't fixed the items but at least they won't be responsible for when I leave

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Really enjoy the atmosphere at this apartment. Very nice and peaceful this far. Super close to food so I can save gas instead of driving to eat lol

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Overall great price for the vast amount of amenities. Maintenance seems to be quick enough even though we did have quite a few things we need fixed.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

I have multiple issues that have yet to be fixed since I moved in. But the location is nice and I haven’t had a single issue with anyone living here.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

For the price, the apartment is exactly what you'd expect. Very run of the mill amenities, a small gym and somewhat maintained common areas.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Overall not bad but maintenance is slow, there is dog poop everywhere and they have broken the contract for the incentive package we signed back in April.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

It’s been a great experience, we love the how peaceful it is! We would highly recommend Abbey Glenn Apartment’s to our friends and family. Thank you Abbey Glenn.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

great its been an amazing experience with the friendly staff and the residents that I have as neighbors great great great great great great great

Reply from Abbey Glenn

The community is great and the workers are helpful but I have one big issue. It has not been the best experience worth the water. When we first moved in, it was fine. A few weeks in it got messed up and never has been fixed even when we put in requests. I just want to take a warm shower in my own home.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

This is my first time living in an apartment complex and I find Abbey Glenn relatively quiet. The apartment we were leased is not as upgraded as the one we were shown, but it does have newer appliances. The staff is very friendly and makes an effort to remember resident's names, The rent is affordable too.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

I have heard a lot of empty promises from staff regarding improvements to the complex and my apartment itself. I would like to at least get a timeline of when I will see changes, because not knowing when I won't be able to use my bathroom, kitchen, living space gets old very quickly. Maintenance seems to be understaffed, so I have some grace, but I would like a more timely response, fix the correct item in the designated room, and lock the door when they are finished. I have had too many problems with that as of late.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

The experience of live here as gotten better and better. The community is chill and it's so close to everything. The management has made strides of improvement and look forward to seeing this trend continue in the future.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

The staff here is amazing and are always trying to improve the apartment. They’re always improving which makes it hard for people to leave and you just want to keep renewing your leasing they’re always offering awesome deals.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

So far I have enjoyed living here! The only issue I has is that the dog park has dog poop everywhere because owners don't pick up the poop and the shower still isn't working. The staff is really nice when I need anything and I appreciate that.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

The experience has been amazing so far, no problems at all. I rate it 5 stars overall. The staff is very helpful every time my roommate and I need something.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Amenities are great but the apartments need to be worked on. Tiles in my shower are coming apart, many outlets don’t work, no cold water only hot or warm and our deadbolt didn’t work before moving in. Maintenance have a lot of people to get to I’m sure but we put in requests two weeks ago to fix imperative things like our door locks. But amenities are nice, the price is good, and the apartments have lots of potential. You could do worse.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

We love the pool and the safe community and nice courtyard only thing is that the air conditioning isn’t great but you can make it work with fans

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Very dirty but cheap and good amenities . Management is friendly but not very proactive about their job. The pool is great but not opened consistently.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

I love my room. The apartment is a little out dated but everyone here is so nice every time I go to the office I’m always treated with a smile and some help I love being able to go to the gym swimming and hammock and I’m so glad it’s all so close

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Pretty decent. Friendly, helpful staff. Quiet space, but lots of doggos. Could use a working water station in the dog parks, but overall fairly nice.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Very good lovely place to stay and very friendly people always nice and the other residents are nice also every body is all ways helping each other

Reply from Abbey Glenn

It is awesome the staff is very friendly and y'all work hard and help people get moved in and it feels like home 😀. Love all the different amenties that there is to choice from .

Reply from Abbey Glenn

With all of the updates being made at the office you would think the Apartments are next.. but no, just another dang raffle for another TV and a CRUISE! Seriously stop throwing away money on “incentives” and update the units for once. That’s what will keep residents here.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Since under new management abbey Glenn has been much better! I feel more at ease knowing that there are capable people working the front desk

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Best place I have ever stayed. Friendly staff. Side I stay on is noise free. Access to gym and pool. close to all the food places as well as shopping malls.