Decent place to live although recently it seems there have been an increased amount of criminal activity and suspicious characters around the neighborhood. A man claiming to be a Private Investigator harassed me the other day and sheriff vehicles have been patrolling our complex often.

Very friendly very helpful and understanding Aaron our property manager at abelia flats has been great with explaining things to us and answering our questions also very professional

Reply from Abelia Flats

I really like it so far. Everyone is really nice. I did have a little bump in the road when moving in but the staff took really good care of me.

Reply from Abelia Flats

The staff was super helpful, Virginie especially helped us a lot to gather all info we needed to make the process super easy. The community itself is clean and well maintained. Our families have visited us and loved the pool and environment.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Just moved in. Overall, I like it a lot. The space feels bigger than what it is. My furniture for nicely. Everyone has been super helpful, etc. The only downfall thus far are these dang red ants. They're in my bathroom. Idk if they're coming from the drain or what. It's super annoying. They have sprayed, but I may just have to have them spray every week.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Living at Abelia Flats Apartments has bee great so far! I've been here less than a month and it's already been a much better experience than the last place that we lived!

Reply from Abelia Flats

I am in love with my apartment here at Abelia. The upgrades and overall layout are perfect! Overall the atmosphere is quiet and calm. Even on the weekends you don't hear much. Its located right next to Concordia University and I enjoy hearing the announcer for the baseball games. Its pretty cool.

I am a new resident here but everyone has been so nice, professional and helpful. I’m recommending this property to others. I love my new home.

Reply from Abelia Flats

It is a good one there are a few problems but nothing major. I got great neighbors that greet me and my family and two nice swimming pools. Also, the office staff is very nice so far and the maintenance requests are taken care of in a very timely matter.

Reply from Abelia Flats

It’s been good other than my apartment having some issues that need to be fixed. The staff if friendly and I feel safe here at the apartment complex.

Reply from Abelia Flats

La atención de la administración ha sido muy grata, sin embargo aún espero que me arreglen par de detalles en el apto, que recojan la alfombra que cambiaron (la tengo al lado de la puerta) falta mantenimiento a las áreas comunes, los portones desde hace una semana que llevo aquí siguen dañados. Son detalles que se Irán arreglando en el camino, pero... para lo que pagamos, no deberían estar.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Overall pretty nice apartment. Millipedes are a huge problem every time it rains though. Plenty of parking and garages are good size. Also love having 2 pools.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Mostly quiet. Not many repairs needed but they are fast at repairs. Nice people in the office. Love the pool. Residents are nice. Love the hammock park.

So far it has been good, the only thing that seems to me is that it lacks cleanliness to the common areas, such as the leaves of the trees and entrances of the buildings, as well as the repair of one of the access gates, which in 5 days that I've seen it still open permanently

Reply from Abelia Flats

Beautiful. Perfect layout. I have an L patio and it's almost like have wrap around porch loving it. Open floor plan wth granite tops is so nice

Reply from Abelia Flats

I already love it here, very peaceful. My son and I are happy to be apart of the community. Amelia Flats will be highly recommended by me and I can't wait to enjoy the pool.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Clean and quiet place to live with great amenities. I’ve enjoyed my experience so far. Staff is nice and helpful and willing to answer questions.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Apartments are clean and nice. Maintenance is quick and responsive. Staff is friendly and helpful. Neighbors and community are very friendly.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Great customer service, I think they are a bit understaffed so there was a little bit of confusion on where paperwork was, etc and not enough people to help those waiting. However the ladies who work there are lovely and definitely get their job done.

Reply from Abelia Flats

In the 12 years we’ve been in this complex, we’ve had some good and some not so good management companies. Lincoln Properties has been wonderful! Quick responses & friendly staff, they really listen to the tenants and provide a welcoming community.

This place is honestly the best I could have asked for my first appartment. It's beautiful, the apartment itself is spacious, but still cozy. I've met so many wonderful people who've I'm come to call my friends, and it barely feels like any time at all.

Unit was received not as clean as expected, dust and peeling paint. Leak on the 2nd week. Need to keep bedroom door open, otherwise A/C won’t keep the room cool. Bad quality dishwasher

Reply from Abelia Flats

I enjoy living at Abelia Flats. I especially love the grounds with the tall trees which you cannot find at newer complexes. Close to all kinds of shopping is great, don't need to go far to take care ofall my shopping needs.

We absolutely love living at Abelia Flats. The apartment set up is perfect for our needs. We love how the apartments are built on hills and in the trees.

Horrible experience here I’ve told them multiple time to clean all this insect pest control does a horrible job it roach infested here and there slow