Abelia Flats

4.5

4.5

Al
I typically am a 5 star rater, but this rating reflexs the recent rent increases. I understand that it's a business but people who have been here for a long time and are model tenants, are being pushed out with these increases. I, for one, love it here but eventually will not be able to afford to stay.

Yordanka
💯🥰me gusta mucho mi comunidad es muy tranquila y los vecinos son muy serviciales son muy eficientes con los servicios y en la oficina resuelven tus problemas con eficiencia

Suchandra
Staff is very accommodating and it makes a big differences. As well other residents are very polite. I love this location. I excited about all that is offered here.

Rebeca
I enjoy the family oriented community we have! Plus the maintenance team is awesome always being on top of everything. I appreciate their attention to detail.

Desiree
This community is nice and quiet and I enjoy living here so far. I also love my apartment the kitchen is big with an island that I love so much❤️

Dominique
Great place to live I love the apartment and office staff is very helpful and friendly. I have only been living here for 3 month but so far so good.

Audrey
I have met great friends and had great neighbors in my 11 years here. Great for pets and in a great location. Can get anywhere in the ATX metro in 30 minutes or less.

Sterling
My husband and I have absolutely loved our time here at Abelia Flats! We knew it was going to be nice based on how friendly the leasing office was and how nice the community looked, but we’ve seen firsthand that it is better than we could have ever imagined. We hope to call our place here home for at least one more lease!🥰

Shilioh
Good experience. Nice, friendly neighborhood and community. Location is beside lots of food and grocery store as well as target. Seems to be growing as well.

Hannah
about 2 months ago
In my experience, the apartment community seems to be becoming more prone to situations that lead to police involvement. As a resident, this makes me concerned for my safety. However, I am grateful for things like the gym, pool, and dog park that I get to use.