Living at Abelia Flats has been very enjoyable. The dog friendly atmosphere is the best part! The staff is friendly, caring and very professional.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Our apartment wasn't move in ready. Wet paint, broken drawers, and area by my patio was full of dog poop from the previous tenants. I do love the complex though.

Just moved in these apartments the beginning of February and Virginie was so sweet and helpful. The pool is beautiful and with the weather warming up it will be so nice to hang out and barbecue!

Reply from Abelia Flats

The people are great and the front office is very helpful. I’m also very happy with the maintenance. They came and removed a tree before it fell on someone’s car. Top notch people!

I love my apartment. I love the floors, the paint job and my kitchen. The neighborhood is nice. It's not as quiet as I expected but nothing crazy, just your average community life.

It's decent so far . I like the apartment so far! I also like where it is located. In six more months I may give Abelia Flats another review.

Reply from Abelia Flats

I love living here the staff (Sam and Virginie) as well as the others made my move easy and painless they are very nice and accommodating the apartment complex is in a very nice location with shopping and entertainment within walking distance.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Great apartment complex. Love the upgrades. Surrounded by trees. Everyone we have met in the apartment complex is very friendly and nice. The majority of the office staff is nice and accommodating as well

Reply from Abelia Flats

So far, I like it here. Staff is friendly and helpful. Neighbors seem ok. Thin ceilings. I can hear everything above me and from the garage.

Reply from Abelia Flats

All staff has been very professional and helped with all my needs. Repair staff quickly addressed my problem and fixed it. Looking forward to summer to enjoy pool activities

Reply from Abelia Flats

Ablelia Flats always keeps us informed via email of all the activities, changes, or concerns which I think is alsome. They're very involved in the community providing us with fun activities, food and gifts. Their maintenance requests calls and completion of repairs is very timely and accurate. Whenever we call or stop by they are always pleasant and helpful. Which is very important because been don't see that much and these days in time, customer service has really went down hill, definitely not like it use to be and to find a business with good customer service value is a big plus. So I have to say good job to the staff and management on that. It sure has made my stay at Abelia Flats pleasant. Thank you

Reply from Abelia Flats

Looks like a really nice program. I would really like to use this more and see what it is really all about. Especially as a new resident. Thanks

Reply from Abelia Flats

So far, so good. Virginia who signed me in was nice. I asked her 2 questions that she answered "It depends." She was honest throughout. (Very hard to type on this.)

Reply from Abelia Flats

As beautiful as this place is, it's the staff that make this place amazing. They were so helpful with us getting an apartment. We moved from norcal

Reply from Abelia Flats

This community is gorgeous. Everyone is very friendly and very willing to help out. The updated units feel so cozy you forget you’re in an apartment.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Its a good one. This place is always clean and the employees are always in a good disposition to help. The pool is always clean. I like the rule of no smoking. They have areas designated for pets, so they can run and play with the owners outside.

Reply from Abelia Flats

I'm from Jersey, so I'm not used to how quiet and nice everyone here is! There's such a calm and friendly atmosphere, and I've even seen some people helping each other carry things to their rooms. Its amazing!

Reply from Abelia Flats

Love it! Apartment is great. Love the pool. Very quiet. Very very happy. Love the location locations locations locations locations locations locations locations

Very professional and personable management and staff! Grounds and buildings are clean and well maintained! I would highly recommend this complex to friends and family!

This is the best apartment ever i love the 2 pools the gym the community room the security gates.the kit hen is huge and so are the bedroom.the laundrt room is my favorite.

Beautiful apartments, very nice community, very smooth move in process. Love the area the pools are big and nice. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Absolutely amazing, the landlords have been nothing but helpful and nice and the apartment it’s self is so well put together. The community itself is nice and quite as well.

It could be better, if the neighbors would be respectful and understand that they have people living underneath them. Being too loud at all hours is not very neighborly.

Love liveing there great place to live the community is great and very close to the lake and store you can Uber everywhere if you need to do so

Reply from Abelia Flats

It’s ok, The grounds pickup and pet policy of picking up dog poop are lacking. The staff is nice. The resident have gone down hill since moving in here almost two years ago.