Abelia Flats

4.4

4.4

Nice apartment, employees professional, clean. It was easy and they were worked with me over email. It’s a very clean community. It’s in a quiet neighborhood.
Good location, fairly quiet, and love the upgrades they have done to the new units. Hope to see more property improvements soon. A sand volleyball court would be awesome.
Abelia Flats used to be a very quiet and a safe place to live. With all these new tenants moving in the noise level is out of control and the police is always here!
great comunity. however through this pandemic it has been hard to meet people and really get to know the true beauty of this complex. sad to leave but i hope the office is as helpful with helping me through the paperwork of moving out as they were with the paperwork of moving in
Great place to live, well maintained, great for kids w a park. Been living for a year already, I don't have to complaint, the price do not increase like in others place in Austin. Only great things about this place.
I love this place. I just wish people would pick up after there dogs. But that has nothing to do with the apartments. The office people are always amazing.
This has been a trying year for us all with the effects of the pandemic, but I can always seek refuge in my apartment community and apartment unit for a peaceful environment. I have been here over 3 years now and I still love Abelia Flats as much as I did when I first moved in!
Wonderful property and friends office workers and maintenance men and women. The neighbors in my blgd are wonderful too. Love my 2 bed 2 bath apartment.
Nice quiet community. I have never had a problem when I have maintenance issues. They are always quick to get someone to my home & resolve the issue. The only thing I have noticed is trash in the stairwell. I hope this will get picked up more often & quickly.
Very friendly environment, not to loud, beautiful views, be able to have a pet at your home (pet friendly), maintenance crew is very helpful, able to get house bug sprayed, and overall great staff here.