Abelia Flats

I enjoy living here. The location is great for the things I personally need, the community is very warm and welcoming, there are amenities for my dog too which I like.
the workers here are great. They are trying their best to help us out during this whole pandemic. And I know they are working to help get everything running smoothly and safely
The most smooth and awesome experience I have had! I really appreciate the front office, they are very welcoming, outgoing and extremely courteous.
I just moved in a couple of days ago but the staff is very helpful and friendly and the apartment is extremely clean, quiet, and peaceful. I am ready for the pool.to open back up for the summer
I enjoy living at Abelia flats and have had no Major issues thus far. Initially moving in I did have a few minor issues with appliances such as the stove and microwave, but it was quickly resolved.
I was walking outside back to my apartment from the gym and I walked past another resident with a dog and stopped and actually had a great conversation. Also, the puppers was the cutest ever and so sweet!
Love it here. The front desk are super amazing. During all this the moving process was super easy I appreciate you guys. Very quite never have a problem finding a parking space.
We have been here for just over a month now, and we absolutely love it! The community itself is beautiful, and we love walking around and exploring it every day, especially since the stay at home order. On top of that, the staff has been SO kind and helpful. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience so far!
Aside from the crazy kiddos that sometimes run around(Abelia not at fault), our experience here has been perfect. From helpful staff to friendly neighbors. We love it here:)
So far, so good. No problems to speak of, even with this pandemic going on. Trash pick up has been really helpful, as well. Cant wait til the pandemic is over...