Abelia Flats

4.4

4.4

Process of application to move in was facilitated very well by Kayla. I would highly recommend this property based on her helpful and positive attitude.
If I have an issue, its handled promptly. That goes a long way with me. Its a very friendly community. The office staff is very friendly and give superior customer service.
Our first year living here was great! Even with how crazy 2020 was and the crazy weather we have had here, the staff has always made the communities safety a top priority. We didn’t think twice about resigning our lease!
I like the community, it’s nice and quiet ,everything is just perfect I wasn’t except that at all I was surprised when I got in the apartment. There is nice amenities, all the neighbors are nice the staff is very helpful. I l’m just in love.
Just moved in and it’s been a great experience so far. Amenities are nice, location is excellent. Clean and quiet, management has been nice and helpful so far.
Other than dealing with noisy neighbors from time to time, I enjoy living here. For the most part, it is peaceful and has been a safe environment.
Fast response to phone calls, very helpful community. Easy to navigate and well kept. Is near almost every fast food chain you can think of as well as a very nice area
First night in the apartment was great a few little minor problems but absolutely nothing to complain about. Definitely not going anywhere for a while.
Great experience. Easy and fast. Virginia was very transparent and kept us informed through the whole process which was wonderful. Working through email was helpful due to having full time job.
Haven’t been here long enough to leave a real review but been good. Staff is nice . But haven’t met neighbors yet. Everything seems good so far.