Things got a little off briefly, but much better. There is one thing that I believe should be considered. I disagree with how water and wastewater is computed. Its not fair for someone who lives alone and pay the same amount as a family, when the family use is at least 3 times that of someone alone and a couple uses twice as much. This is not a fair method of computing. SUGGESTION: The total building amount should be divided by the number of people in building to get per person rate then multiply per person rate by number of people in each apartment. (e.g., Ttl Bill for Building $1500; 40 people in building. $1500÷40=37.50 per person. If you have 3 people in your apartment you pay $37.50×3= $112.50. A single person living alone should not have to pay the same as a couple or family. They have more people and more usage

Very affordable, safe, quiet community. Loving my new home and layout. Everyone has been extremely friendly and helpful. Great neighbors and office staff.

Reply from Abelia Flats

I really like our apartment! The office staff and maintenance have been so great with any requests or issues we come across. Our only area we would love to see improved is the amount of dog poop left by owners in and outside of the dog run. It isn't safe for the pups and it ruins our shoes :( Other than that, we enjoy Abelia! I hope to join in a community event soon!

Reply from Abelia Flats

LOVE THE PLACE I FEEL GOOD LIVING HERE THEY HAVE MANY EVENTS FOR ALL OF US THANK U ALL WE HAVE ENJOY LIVING HERE EVERY THING IS WELL TAKEN CARE

Reply from Abelia Flats

So far it's been great, quick to take care of any issues also Aaron and Priscilla are very friendly and professional! We can't wait to be settled in.

Reply from Abelia Flats

There have been a lot of issues and out heater isn’t working correctly. It’s been stressful and sometimes not very helpful at all. But the people are friendly and nice.

Reply from Abelia Flats

It’s been a pretty non stressful experience to live here , everyone we have encountered here has been pretty friendly. And all the office staff has been pretty helpful

Reply from Abelia Flats

Nice place to live. Good neighborhood. Quiet place, good areas. Is always clean and the people that works here are all good. So far so good I have no complaints.

Reply from Abelia Flats

My stay has been pretty good. There were so hiccups in the road but nothing that couldn’t be fixed. I have lived here for about 3 months and I have had need to no problems.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Abelia Flats is a great place to live! The location makes it a perfect home for many who work in the area. I always feel safe here and the community is very friendly. If you need a place with a great staff and amenities for all your needs then Abelia Flats is the place to go.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Everything is amazing! I love the environment and the amenities. I am always excited to be home and enjoy going for walks around the complex.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Overall really good. Really like the amenities just wish other residents were more respectful and less destructive at the gym and pool. The maintenance team is really good and the office staff listens to any concerns.

Reply from Abelia Flats

My new neighbors are quite rowdy 😂 but it's to be expected, they have children. Most of my coworkers live here too, which is super exciting. I like the staff, they're all really friendly and helpful. I'll be moving to Colorado in 4 months when my lease is over, but I thoroughly enjoyed my time here with these people 😍

Reply from Abelia Flats

Quick with maintenance. Always patient with any issues that come up. Very understanding and nice to deal with. Also constantly keeping the grounds clean.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Beautiful complex, beautiful dog park, not noisey. Very friendly staff. Very clean. Lived here almost a year. First time in texas. Anyways great place to live. Should check it out.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Love the gloss paint on all of the walls! So smart and easy to clean, especially with little ones. Seems super safe and love the layout of my new place!

Reply from Abelia Flats

Walls bit thin. Turnover in office seems frequent. A lot of community events, which is nice. Very quiet though and friendly neighbors. Nice pet park.

Reply from Abelia Flats

The office staff is spuper helpful no matter what the issue! Iwas having an issue with getting notifications in the app and Virginia spent a week figuring out the problem. Amenities and apartments are great as well.

Reply from Abelia Flats

So far so good. A few minor issues upon move in that were addressed extremely quickly and efficiently. The schools are great and the neighborhood has a lot of stores and commerce. The units are spacious and comfortable.

Reply from Abelia Flats

The move in process was painless. Office staff is friendly & efficient. I really love my new place! My dog loves the dog park, too! The complex is quiet. My neighbors are friendly.

Reply from Abelia Flats

I enjoy living here so far. Except for the gate being suck open on the back entrance . The pool is good and I like all of the trees. Nice and quiet for the most part. Its a nice place to live

Reply from Abelia Flats

Besides parking being a little tight at times, my experience here at Abelia Flats has been really good. I love how they have a workout room and a room to play games.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Everything has been pretty great so far living here. My only complaint is that there’s been a wasp nest that keeps coming back in my storage closet. But the front has always been helpful in getting pest control to get rid of it.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Things have been great so far but I would love to see some community events. All my request have been handled quickly and professionally. The maintenance staff is amazing.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Just moved in yesterday...yay! ALL of the leasing staff have been wonderful and super helpful! My family is looking forward to years of happiness here!