Abelia Flats

4.4

4.4

It’s a great community to be part of. Lots of nice stuff to do at the lakes. Some great places to eat. Not go hard to get anywhere in Austin in a good time…
Management does a very good job of communicating with tenants. They are service minded and always glad to assist. Having a team that responds quickly to problems that arise is an asset.
Pretty quiet Excellent Maintenance crew. Always responding to my request and getting the job done. Hard working maintence. Hard working landscape crew.
Living at Abelia Flats has been a great experience. The staff are friendly and neighbors as well! Renewed my lease because I don't see a reason to move :)
Overall it has been great! As of the past two years it has gotten extremely noisy during the summer because of all the kids. Maintenance has also had a longer turn over in fixing issues because of Covid. Great starter location.
Everybody is friendly in the office and very professional every time I have a maintenance request they get it done in a timely matter the maintenance people very nice and they get the job done they always leave me a message saying what they did to fix the problem
Not very happy with how maintenance requests are handled and the neighborhood is as safe and friendly anymore. The staff is not as engaged with the community like they were 2 years ago!
Surrounding area gets a lot of traffic. For the most part pretty quite complex. Respectful and friendly staff. Little upgrades here and there
Maintenance person was very helpful went above and beyond. I cannot remember his name but was very polite. My stay here will almost come to an end and it has been a great one. Office staff has been helpful as well to my needs. Would recommend anyone to stay here!
I’ve lived in these apartments for over 3 years! I call this place home. Management is awesome, also very patient and friendly. Especially during hard times such as COVID-19