Abelia Flats

I just renewed my lease for the 4th time. I like the area and the apartments so I wanted to stay here. 98% of the time I am totally satisfied with Abelia Flats but there is also that nonsense factor. There are some vehicles that are too loud with the revving of the motors, playing loud music, and generally annoying anyone who doesn't want to hear them. I just wish they would think about others before they act like that.
Overall Abelia Flats has been great! Maintenance crew are probably the kindest staff here! Sometimes you can feel when the office staff is having a bad day. Never ever by Virginie though. She is the most kind hearted, hard working, empathetic employee here.
Love this place! Everyone is so kind, love the dog park when there is a bunch of dogs!!! All of them get lots of fun!!! The apartment looks pretty new and the countertops give an extra elegance view... the gym looks pretty complete just wish COVID ends and it start to be again 24/7, you will love this place
Lived here over a year and i love this place! Great apartments for the price, the staff is so nice and helpful, maintenance is quick to handle any issues, and friendly neighbors!
I have lived here for a little over 9 years and lived in 2 different units. I love this area as it is easy to get anywhere in Austin. There are lots of scenic views and trails near by.
Love it community is great, great environment for kids as well. Apartment is beautiful. Great balcony view and awesome trails and secluded area with relaxing hammocks
Nice and quiet. Pretty views and nature. Access to nice shopping and good food. Great schools and nice neighborhood. Leasing office staff is very helpful.
Even though I’m moving, I’m pleased and grateful to have called Abelia Flats home for the past several years. The locations and staff are both lovely.
This place has been my favorite place I've ever lived. The surrounding area is booming, the schools are great, the staff is phenomenal, the park/pools are fantastic! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an apartment.
People here are grey. Just wish I didn’t come down right before COVID 19 started. Really put a damper on my Texas experience. But the staff here is doing a great job at trying to safely open up our amenities for us to use so we won’t go stir crazy