There is always room for improvement but other than that I'm content with the complex. I have been here for about 3 years now and so far everything has been great except for a couple of situations but nothing major.

Very good on every aspect. Virginny was great! Move in was easy and quick. Great price and love.the apt Very clean and tidy. Everything is working. wonderful

Reply from Abelia Flats

It’s awesome not a thing to complain about from me. I just moved in so I haven’t been here long but so far I love the new place and don’t want to leave any time soon

Reply from Abelia Flats

Well I just renewed my lease here at Abelia Flats for the third time. Still loving it here and plan to stay for a long time. Super nice staff and maintenance crew. Never had any problems living in this complex. Awesome place to live! Highly recommend Abelia Flats.

Everything is great here at the Abelia Flats community! Staff is always courteous and maintenance requests are always handled in a timely manner. Have lived here for 2 years now.

I've only been here a week but so far the stay has been great. The community is nice and the staff is friendly. The gym is pretty legit and the pool is refreshing

Reply from Abelia Flats

My experience was amazing! The application process was very fast and easy. Everyone in the staff department was very nice and courteous. I am very pleased.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Living at Abelia has been wonderful. All maintenance requests are completed almost immediately, and the maintenance crew is amazing. Staff has been really friendly, and you can see a lot of changes from where the apartments used to be.

I like that I have a yard. I like that the gate code spells "gate". I like that there is no breed restriction. I like that the property has dog poop stations and they are kept stocked with bags. I wish there was a dog wash or a car vacuum but that's just a perk. I don't like the fact that it took more than two requests and so long to fix my dryer when it could have just been switched out. The lightbulbs in my hall have never worked but you want to charge me 5 bucks a bulb to change them. You refuse to accept my service dog paperwork. I get no cell signal inside my apartment The a/c is not regulated. One room is freezing while another room is good. The living room is akward and my furniture never felt Fung shui. The people upstairs walk like elephants It's been an average experience. Thank you

Office staff is friendly. Started off on the wrong foot with the scheduled appointment tour but since we moved in they’ve been great. Maintenance is quick. Design of apartment and the overall structure could have been built better. Grounds around my building are kept clean. Pool is nice and all the neighbors we’ve come in contact with have been nice. We are on the top floor and haven’t had issues with our neighbors below us making noise.

Apartments are good and affordable. Only issue is the structure. Bathrooms are narrow and the door gets in the way of the storage and toilet when you open it. Poor design on certain parts of the interior. Overall good staff, community and very affordable.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Awesome place to live. Quiet, near everything you want or need. Traffic in a downer but it's a part of life. Have been here a while and would recommend to anyone.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Clean apartments, great maintence staff. Safe community, quiet, awesome neighbors. Clean pool, gym, dog park, walk ways. Family oriented. Love they have community gatherings

I have lived her going on four years now and a few things I’ve noticed are the lack of communication about maintenance and people not picking up their dog poo. Also there have been an increasing amount of police involved domestic incidents in the past two years which is concerning. However the patio extensions are neat and I do believe the community events are great improvements.

I love everything about this place. The pool, neighbors, park, and staff. Everything is awesome. We have never been as happy as we are with this home. Our children feel the same

I'm in a wheelchair and feel totally secure. It calm and quiet. The neighbors are friendly. The office staff is friendly and always helpful.

I like the fact that it is close to alot of things. The people here are nice and have not had any issues with anyone. Once the weather is nicer we will use the two pools .

Reply from Abelia Flats

My family loves the location. We are right down the street from two H-E-B’s, gas stations and fun! There is a few issues that we have. One, is that it’s a bit pricey. Coming from Michigan where you pay for “ EVERYTHING “ when you rent out a house. Here you pay for everything just by renting out an apartment. My family lives in a two bedroom two bath apartment. It is a nice apartment but, for the price we are paying we kind of expected a little bit more fancy. On certain days of the week parking is nearly impossible. We have to go around the corner to park. Kids running/stomping up and down the stairs at 10:00 at night. Someone ripped off my Texas State magnet off of my car, and there’s dog poop everywhere. It’s a pretty clean complex besides the dog poop. The amenities are amazing! I love the 24 hour gym and the clubhouse pool!

Reply from Abelia Flats

Seems quiet and very clean, well kept premises. Looking forward to living here for the next eleven months. Great location too! Also, the neighbors are great

Reply from Abelia Flats

Nice and no noise and very good maintenance . When we call maintenance they will respond quickly . And also staff also be nice with every one . Swimming pool also maintained very clean

Reply from Abelia Flats

Living at Abelia Flats has been very enjoyable. The dog friendly atmosphere is the best part! The staff is friendly, caring and very professional.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Our apartment wasn't move in ready. Wet paint, broken drawers, and area by my patio was full of dog poop from the previous tenants. I do love the complex though.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Just moved in these apartments the beginning of February and Virginie was so sweet and helpful. The pool is beautiful and with the weather warming up it will be so nice to hang out and barbecue!

Reply from Abelia Flats

The people are great and the front office is very helpful. I’m also very happy with the maintenance. They came and removed a tree before it fell on someone’s car. Top notch people!

I love my apartment. I love the floors, the paint job and my kitchen. The neighborhood is nice. It's not as quiet as I expected but nothing crazy, just your average community life.