I'm from Jersey, so I'm not used to how quiet and nice everyone here is! There's such a calm and friendly atmosphere, and I've even seen some people helping each other carry things to their rooms. Its amazing!

Love it! Apartment is great. Love the pool. Very quiet. Very very happy. Love the location locations locations locations locations locations locations locations

Very professional and personable management and staff! Grounds and buildings are clean and well maintained! I would highly recommend this complex to friends and family!

This is the best apartment ever i love the 2 pools the gym the community room the security gates.the kit hen is huge and so are the bedroom.the laundrt room is my favorite.

Beautiful apartments, very nice community, very smooth move in process. Love the area the pools are big and nice. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Absolutely amazing, the landlords have been nothing but helpful and nice and the apartment it’s self is so well put together. The community itself is nice and quite as well.

It could be better, if the neighbors would be respectful and understand that they have people living underneath them. Being too loud at all hours is not very neighborly.

Love liveing there great place to live the community is great and very close to the lake and store you can Uber everywhere if you need to do so

Reply from Abelia Flats

It’s ok, The grounds pickup and pet policy of picking up dog poop are lacking. The staff is nice. The resident have gone down hill since moving in here almost two years ago.

Great location. The community is very clean. Moved from out of state on the advance of a realtor we choice this location without ever stepping into an apartment and we are very happy with the results.

Just renewed my lease! Great place to live! Sam at the front office is always so helpful and kind! They didn’t do a Christmas event this year unfortunately but maybe something in the spring!

I have had no issues whatsoever. This is the first place I've lived with awesome management and maintenance. I love it here! I highly recommend.

I have only been here for a week, but so far I really love the area and the apartment complex! Everyone is very friendly, and the area is quiet! You're also so close to so many things and delicious food. I don't have any complaints!

The community is great! I have never had any issues! The office staff are very friendly and ready to help. I have been here for over a year and on my second lease and this is one of the best places I’ve ever stayed !

The price value is amazing at Abelia Flats. I especially enjoy the peaceful neighborhood and convenient location of the apartment. The features inside the units are also nice.

Aside from having loud door-slamming neighbors and the occasional mountain of unchecked dog poo land mines I’m pretty satisfied with the place I’ve called home for the past 4 years.

great job! friendly helpful staff. great space and Amenities. thanks for everything you guess do, I would definitely recommend abelia flats .

Staff and maintenance has been very helpful at time, apartment is great location and neighborhood is good, only complaint is that the walls are so thin you can hear everything that’s outside your door or anyone above you. Downstairs neighbor isn’t very friendly always hangs on our floor when he hears too much noise. Other than that it’s fine.

I love everything about the apartment. So nice and quite. Neighbors are great. Plenty of parking. Kids love the little park and can't wait to do swimming

Great staff, I love it here. The pool area is great both of them. Nice and quiet. Floor plans are spacious. This will be my third year here.

I enjoy living in the community, when I put in a maintenance request they do come out in a timely matter. I have not had any bad experiences as of yet and been here 3 years.

The staff are so friendly and I absolutely love the community and everything it offers! From the doggie stop stations to the club room they thought of everything to make living here so convenient.

I have been living here for about 2 years now and my daughter and I enjoy the location and amenities. Great location and amazing friendly staff

I love living here. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The apartments are nice and well laid out. My dog loves the fenced-in dog park.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Very nice place to live. Pet friendly. Lots of fun stuff to do around here. Friendly staff. Fun events at the clubhouse. Two pools. And a fitness center.