Abelia Flats

It’s been okay. The community could be kept up a little better, washing down the building, so they could look clean. Residents should throw their cigarette buds in the trash not by other residents door or just on the ground. Residents should throw their trash away, if you for something pick it up and throw it the trash not just leave it in the ground. Residents should respect their neighbors, not stomping or hitting walls in the early mornings or late at night, be courteous of your neighbors. The up keep inside the apartments could be better instead of the ones cleaning or fixing up the apartments cutting corners; you can tell where things were rushed or wasn’t done at all correctly,
We’ve only been here a week and are in love!!! The staff are great, it’s quiet, and the apartment is everything we wished for. The area is nice, and everyone is so friendly!
The move in was nice and covid aware. The apartment is nice and at a good rate. We are in a quiet neighborhood with lots of local trails to hike.
I have only been living here a few months and I am really enjoying the community here. The apartments are really nice the landscape is kept up the pool is clean it’s not noisy neighbors or anything. It’s a really nice place to live. And I would recommend it to someone else.
I love this apartment complex and the staff! My apartment has truly become home. And I love the amenities. Rent is perfectly priced for an Austin 2 bed 2 bath. And my neighbors everyone on the property have been so nice.
Very happy with this community. Feel right at home. I am so glad I chose Abelia Flats as my new home. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The apartment is clean and spacious.
My experience so far living here has been wonderful so far. The staff has been very helpful and accommodating. I love the property with the nature feel and beautiful views from my balcony. I The only thing I would say is disturbing when people let their dogs vomit or urinate in the stair way and don’t clean it up.
So far, so good! Bummer we cant use the amenities freely yet but everyone is super nice! Close to everything and very reliable staff! New to Texas and love it so far!
I love it here! Great property. Beautiful trees and open areas. Two pools. I love the dog park for my pup! Office staff is amazing, too. Very efficient!
Love it! I have really enjoyed my experience here at Abelia Flats. It’s a nice environment, also my friend lives here so I have someone I know.