The apartments are awesome and very quiet. There is plenty of parking. That is a problem at a lot of other locations. I would recommend these apartments to anybody.

I love that it’s a quiet complex, and I’m right next to the pool and playground, comes in handy during the summertime. And the office staff is excellent and super nice!

I love my apartment! Great amenities, nice staff, amazing value! This olaceisalso in a really great location. Definitely the most bang for your buck :)

Absolutely amazing apartments. Kitchen is beautiful and carpets look good. Only thing I disliked was the walk up the stairs because the lights were out so I couldn’t see the stairs at night.

Super Duper place to live! Everyone is always so friendly and the staff is always doing something fun! Will be renewing my lease for sure! Best bang for your buck!

It was a good experience for the most part. Staff was helpful with minimal issues. Facilities are well maintained and maintenance is quick to fix problems

Reply from Abelia Flats

I love how many trees there are around! It almost feels like pulling into a resort when we approach the gate! And our dog absolutely loves the dog park area!

Love the apartment and pool! Very beautiful trees and I love that it’s a gated community! The clubhouse and gym are also very nice! The neighborhood is quiet and feels very safe!

Just moved in. Apartments are beautiful inside and out. Much better than most of the comparably priced apartments we looked st. Move in process took only a day and was quick and easy. I’d recommend this apartment to anyone else.

Great place so far, very clean and the staff has been accommodating to requests. Great view of the baseball stadium for Concordia Univeristy of Texas :)

It's been very pleasant. Safe and clean. Quick and reliable when needing service. Good place to live and good size apartment. Easy payments.

The community is great, never noisy, well kept and nice folks live here. Has a pretty good gym and people actually work out in there. Nice views from all over the community.

Great community, would like to see a little faster response to maintenance issue submitted through the automated system. Love the community feel and access to the many amenities.

We lived here back in 2012/2013 when it was under another management and we moved back a couple months ago, By far my experience has been amazing! We never have any issues, and I definitely feel safe here.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Has been great here. Pool is nice, people r nice. Have made friends. Jessica the manager at the front is great and always helpful. Workout room could be nicer

Move in was quick and easy. Apartment was as stated in conversations. Community center is very nice. Love our location and seems to be quiet so far.

Reply from Abelia Flats

From the moment that I walked into the office until I moved in, I was treated with respect and professionalism. Miss Linda was absolutely amazing! The apartment is very nice and the property is very well kept. Looking forward to living here for years to come!

Reply from Abelia Flats

Great residence, there’s nothing bad I have to say about the place. Allows pets, has covered parking and garages available, and has many pools.

Every since I moved here, Linda has made this experience great. The staff in general are really friendly and help everyone out. If I have an issue they get right on it in a timely manner

Reply from Abelia Flats

I continue to enjoy my overall experience at Abelia Flats. I’m in close proximity to my job, restaurants, home/pleasure shopping needs and quick freeway access.

I have lived here for over a year now and I love the community! The rates are affordable in this Austin market and apartments are really nice! I have not had any issues related to management, residents, my apartment, and it's so peaceful!

This is a beautiful place to live. The office staff is friendly and helpful. I'm in a wheelchair and have no problem getting around. My granddaughter loves playing at the playground. Both pools are great to be in and around.

Friendly staff and quick maintenance crews. Everything I had problems with previously has been fixed with no new incidents. Over the last year I have enjoyed living here.

Me and my family love living here! The staff is amazing and stays on top of requests. We never have any issues with parking either. And we love going to the monthly events the office has

The apartment is well kept and quiet except my neighbor upstairs. Everything else besides that is great. The pool, the gym and dog park are all great. I’ve invited many friends over and they love the floor plan and the whole apartment complex as well.