Great community! Workers are great. They are always on top of their jobs. The place looks beautiful. I love that they have a dog park. Nice neighbors.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Quiet and comfortable place to live. Staff is awesome and met all my needs! Virginie was very helpful and made sure I understood everything, she definitely is great at her job.

Reply from Abelia Flats

It’s nice coming home to a quiet place. The community is pretty and friendly. Maintenance is quick to respond. The pool area is beautiful.

Reply from Abelia Flats

The neighbors are so nice and welcoming! The community looks clean and nice! Can’t wait for me and my family to begin our Austin journey here!

Reply from Abelia Flats

The place is decent I expected a much larger space, but the management team was Super receptive to my Needs and small issues where corrected immediately!!

Reply from Abelia Flats

I love living here!!! It’s quiet and peaceful here. I have an awesome view of the hill country and there’s an area for my kids to play. And the office staff are amazing!

I have had a pretty pleasant experience living here. The front office women are very nice. The property is pretty nice as well. There are a few issues sometimes but, nothing that will keep me from staying.

We love it here so far, the staff is extremely helpful and sweet, and we love our apartment location as well as the apartment its self! We cant wait to get into summer months and be able to play in the pool!

Reply from Abelia Flats

The front office people are so nice and attentive. maintenance fixes any issues immediately!! It’s very clean outside, no trash and leaves are always blown/cleaned up.

Reply from Abelia Flats

I’ve lived at Abelia Flats for years now, and the current staff is the best it’s been. They’re consistent, kind, and willing to go out of their way to help. All of my neighbors are super sweet, and it’s a safe community.

Reply from Abelia Flats

So far it is my best experience friendly staff maintenance is on point Community get togethers are good Keep up the good work. Aaron is awesome but so is everyone else in the front office.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Great place to live, the staff is very helpful and attentive. The maintenance crew is amazing, they repair everything in a timely manner and the front office staff always helps with a smile and have the perfect amount of information.

Reply from Abelia Flats

The maintenance staff is very friendly and always quick to fix something once they receive the order. Easy to give direction to and come and go quickly.

Reply from Abelia Flats

I’ve been here for almost a year, and I really enjoy living here. Maintenance is quick, it’s pretty quiet outside (which is important since I work from home), and the staff has been so friendly!

Reply from Abelia Flats

Everything was seamless. The apartment complex is beautiful and so are the apartments. It’s literally home. The staff up front are so sweet and receptive and kind! Anything I ever needed help with they were there and prompt. I already want to renew my lease

Reply from Abelia Flats

Things got a little off briefly, but much better. There is one thing that I believe should be considered. I disagree with how water and wastewater is computed. Its not fair for someone who lives alone and pay the same amount as a family, when the family use is at least 3 times that of someone alone and a couple uses twice as much. This is not a fair method of computing. SUGGESTION: The total building amount should be divided by the number of people in building to get per person rate then multiply per person rate by number of people in each apartment. (e.g., Ttl Bill for Building $1500; 40 people in building. $1500÷40=37.50 per person. If you have 3 people in your apartment you pay $37.50×3= $112.50. A single person living alone should not have to pay the same as a couple or family. They have more people and more usage

Very affordable, safe, quiet community. Loving my new home and layout. Everyone has been extremely friendly and helpful. Great neighbors and office staff.

Reply from Abelia Flats

I really like our apartment! The office staff and maintenance have been so great with any requests or issues we come across. Our only area we would love to see improved is the amount of dog poop left by owners in and outside of the dog run. It isn't safe for the pups and it ruins our shoes :( Other than that, we enjoy Abelia! I hope to join in a community event soon!

Reply from Abelia Flats

LOVE THE PLACE I FEEL GOOD LIVING HERE THEY HAVE MANY EVENTS FOR ALL OF US THANK U ALL WE HAVE ENJOY LIVING HERE EVERY THING IS WELL TAKEN CARE

Reply from Abelia Flats

So far it's been great, quick to take care of any issues also Aaron and Priscilla are very friendly and professional! We can't wait to be settled in.

Reply from Abelia Flats

There have been a lot of issues and out heater isn’t working correctly. It’s been stressful and sometimes not very helpful at all. But the people are friendly and nice.

Reply from Abelia Flats

It’s been a pretty non stressful experience to live here , everyone we have encountered here has been pretty friendly. And all the office staff has been pretty helpful

Reply from Abelia Flats

Nice place to live. Good neighborhood. Quiet place, good areas. Is always clean and the people that works here are all good. So far so good I have no complaints.

Reply from Abelia Flats

My stay has been pretty good. There were so hiccups in the road but nothing that couldn’t be fixed. I have lived here for about 3 months and I have had need to no problems.

Reply from Abelia Flats

Abelia Flats is a great place to live! The location makes it a perfect home for many who work in the area. I always feel safe here and the community is very friendly. If you need a place with a great staff and amenities for all your needs then Abelia Flats is the place to go.