Academy Campustown
4 stars65 Reviews

Not all apartments have fitness rooms. Convenient to go to school. A little far from stores and restaurants. Fully furnitured. Clean environment.
Very spacious apartment and a nice, large balcony. The kitchen is perfect and we use it every day. It is a very nice place to live and we love being a part of this community.
I love living here! Maintenance is a little slow getting back to your request but overall it is great. The in unit laundry is so nice and there is so much storage in the kitchen.
I live in 908 S. 1st Street and the beginning of this process has been awful. I arrived with no mattress, a massive stain on the couch, there was mold in my shower and hairs from the previous tenant across the apartment. It was not cleaned, or if it was, not cleaned well. There is also a bad smell that permeates the whole apartment and I believe it is mildew coming from the HVAC. My shower has no water stopper at the bottom, so a lot of water escapes the shower every time I use it. If all was working correctly, then I think the apartment would be great, but it does not seem they take care of the building.
It has been two weeks and nobody come to repair our laundry machine :( Everything seems good except for our washing machine and it is quite annoying.
The space is great, proximity to green street is awesome as well as main office at the Dean. Patio is very spacious. Just some minor stuff like TV lacking a remote, a window not closing fully take one star away.
The fraternity near is quite annoying. The rest of the other services, equipment, and room designs are great and comfortable. It's a nice place.
during the afternoon, there are always some parties nearby, quite noisy. besides that, room is not big enough and not have much shelf. Anyway, it okay to live in.
Very friendly staff, they have been answering my calls and and providing the answers to my questions. Detailed emails and constant communication is also very nice.
Very great place. Only problem is lack of communication. It is hard to receive a response via email without constantly reaching out. However, every issue has been resolved so far.