Academy Campustown
4 stars145 Reviews

Sara
I love my apartment at the Academy Campustown. It is spacious and super nice. My one complaint is that I was not able to take the elevator all year because my fob did not work.
Shaurya
pretty good so far. I filled out the resident checklist pretty easily and everything was laid out for me in the resident portal. Overall it's been a smooth experience 👍.
Jasmine
The Dean is one of the best kept campus apartments in town. The amenities are great, the staff is friendly and kind, and the rooms are fairly priced.
Taryn
The location of this apartment is absolutely amazing. The units are all very nice. The bathrooms are especially nice, very spacious and modern.
Bradley
The move in experience was not the best, but management handled the requests I had. The AC did smell badly, but overall I would stay here again.
Amalia
We love 307 E Daniel! It’s the perfect location from the quad as well as Green Street. It’s very spacious and the balcony is wonderful. We can’t wait to live there again next year!
Ting-Yu
about 2 months ago
Great place to live! Everyone that works in the building is so kind and helpful. Apartment is spacious & modern. The pool is the perfect place to relax after a long week at work.
Rohan
about 2 months ago
Nice apartment. I enjoyed the balcony at the large spacious living room. Also liked the fair pricing. The maintence service could be a lot better though as they were slow to action.
Elizabeth
2 months ago
i love living here it is amazing in all aspects. The service is just beyond great and I am always comfortable here. the maintenance is always prompt as well and on time
Arielle
2 months ago
Great apartment but didn't realize my apartment complex would be a party area and always very noisy. Would recomend for the nice apartment.