Not a resident yet, but have applied for next year and the staff has been very helpful And communicative through the whole process of signing a lease

It would be nice to have more community gatherings/events so I can get to know my neighbors and make new friends. Maybe make a pool tournament in the game room either as a one day event or even “intramural sport” once a week.

I like to be a resident in academy Lincoln, and its a very good place to live on it as student because the academy Lincoln so close to university.

The apartment itself is nice, enjoy the bedroom, living room, bathroom and kitchen areas. However, the space that really name it great are public exercise, leisure and game areas.

From my experience, Academy does not care about its residents. I found mold in my apartment and academy said it wasn't mold and that it was my problem to fix. I have had breathing issues because of this mold so it has turned into a safety issue and these are unsafe living conditions.

Reply from Academy Lincoln

Great place to live! The rooms are pretty good sized and they come furnished! It is super close to campus which is great! Also the weight room is pretty useful.

I love the location and all the things Academy had to offer. The gym is nice and I stop by the coffee machine frequently. The workers are really nice.

Love all the amenities! The trash service is awesome and so easy, love having our own washer and dryer, and I use the work out areas in building 3 all the time.

Academy is great! Just on the edge of campus, its easy to walk to classes and even downtown. Great amenities offered. Only "bad" thing is that the hallways and stairwell can get pretty dirty, but they are pretty good at getting trash cleaned up in a timely manner.

I feel very relaxed to live at Academy Lincoln. The people here are very friendly and always smile.They have a great rewards every month . Everyone here try their best to help us in every problem that we face it in our apartment

Academy is a great place to live! It is so close to campus and to any downtown restaurant or activity. The staff is really great with completing maintenance requests within a day or even sooner. They are also very good at working with the residents and responding to emails/questions right away! The amenities like the pool/hot tub, Starbucks coffee, and workout areas are also an amazing bonus!

Academy is in a great location and offers a variety of amenities that make it easy for college living! The apartment size is perfect for college students, and it just a quick walk away from campus.

I love being close to campus! I also love the amenities especially the workout rooms, study spaces, and pool! The apartments are nice and spacious and the perfect size for college students.

Good place to live but residents are often loud in the hallways at night. Rent is raised every year. Apartments aren’t the highest of quality (e.g. cheap washing machine, microwave, oven, sound travels right through walls). The staff is nice and the maintenance staff is amazingly friendly.

Really nice apartment, and convenient location! Only 2 blocks from campus! The community is very fun and the rooms are a good size. Would recommend anyone to live here!

It sucks not being able to have guests over whenever you want considering how much you are paying for an apartment. I think it is treated more like dorms than an apartment. Besides​ this I love living here it is a great building with a great community and experiences.

only complaint I have is about the noise that goes on at night and the construction going on right next door and fees for trash but other than that clean, good staff and near campus

It costs a lot to live here and sometimes the things in our house start deteriorating. We are paying a lot for our trash as well and we can't opt out of it which is sometimes frustrating.

I love how convenient it is. I get to walk to my glasses and anything downtown. The facility is always nice and clean. I also like how they have events for residents. The only downside is the noise.

High quality living experience in academy, easy to contact with people if need help. The bathroom is super nice. The bedroom is lager than the other apartments

Overall good, need some updates in the building. The staff is nice and maintenance are pretty on top of things. I like the coffee bar, but the workout room is small without many useful workout tools nor does it have mirrors.

Everyone at Academy really cares about the residents. They go above and beyond to help us. Its so close to campus which is extremely convenient

Good place to live with my friends. The rooms are big and very nice. Love the amenities like the pool and hot tub. Lots of community events for the people that live here.

My resident experience so far has been great! Everyone at Academy has been really accommodating and they made the decision to sign my lease very rewarding.

Pretty easy to follow application, but some of the questions were a little invasive. They are very willing to help out and have wonderful people who are knowledgeable about living there.