Academy Lincoln

4.1

4.1

The apartment complex is close to campus which is very convenient. It has a nice courtyards which is a good place to sit when it’s nice out.
Great location a short walking distance to downtown Lincoln and UNL campus. Can be a bit loud at night especially with the fire station across the street. Friendly and helpful staff. Wish it was a little cleaner.
I have lived at Academy for almost 2 years now, and my experience overall has been great. Their communication is always solid, and the maintenance crew always does a great job with quick work.
The apartment complex is overall nice, but the noise is a lot. The security doesn't stop loud people in the alley, so I can always count on loud people waking me up on the weekends. I feel especially bad for the people on the first floor.
It is very welcoming and has such a great community. It is also very affordable and comes with many amenities for residents. The living areas are very modern.
Academy has a great spot right next to campus which is nice, especially this semester with classes more in person. I also love all of the amenities because they are well kept and always clean. Plus I can't wait to try out the new door box to let friends into the building
Maintenance could be better. Takes a few days to get things done. I had surgery on my shoulder a month ago and I was told to change my own smoke detector battery because maintenance was too busy with other "emergencies" and wouldn't probably get to me for another day. I couldn't handle the beeping while I am studying so I changed it even though I should have not been climbing anything to get up to the detector. Everyday maintenance seems to always be put to the side even though residents are bothered by the issues. This is not the first time my roommates and I had this issue. If it wasn't for the very loud beep sound that you would even hear in the hall I would not have an issue or if the office would have offered assistance I would have been happy.
Have lived here before with a few friends. The living space was decent and I liked how close it was to campus as well as other stores and restaurants.
The tour was great. I am super excited to be living in the academy next year. Location is super nice as well. Looking forward to being able to cook for myself as well
The complex is nice. The walls are very thin so you can hear pretty much everything. Other than that it has been a good place to live for a year.