Academy Lincoln

4.1

4.1

Overall I would say it was average. The management is unclear and I noticed that they did not include things on my lease that were supposed to be there (such as my signing bonus.) Since it was not in writing I was unable to debate it with management. I know management can't help with how poorly the buildings are made, but at least they could try and open the amenities to us.
The apartment is great and the amenities are great as well. My one complaint is the management and front desk people are not helpful. The maintenance isn’t great either and usually I have to submit an order multiple times for someone to actually take time and solve the issue.
The staff here are really nice and prepared to answer questions. The community here is fun and chill. Perfect walking distance to campus if you are thinking about living off-campus. The only thing that is bothering me is that recycling is not encouraged. Other than that, it's a nice place!
Very close to UNL campus and to eating places! The bedrooms are pretty big and I love having my own bathroom! I like that Academy is always doing giveaways and interacting with the residents!
It’s okay. Love the look of the apartments and the people who work in the front office are super nice but the management is absolutely horrendous.
Academy has been a wonderful place to live. The location central to downtown and campus is both convenient and fun. I am happy to have gotten to call this place home for the past 2 years!
My experience has been very back and forth, but i was VERY happy about how Academy handled my complaint with another resident. The problem got taken care of immediately and I was even given a gift card.
Can get a little noisy, espically in the building with the courtyard because it echos. And most people don't wear masks even though it's required. But other than that it's awesome and has a great college atmosphere.
I love how it is all student-living and everyone who lives here is around my age. The staff has always been very sweet and helpful to me. The amenities are great!
This place is in a great location because one can just walk right onto campus! The amenities are super helpful as well especially the printer! Overall, love this place