Academy Lincoln

4.1

4.1

I love it here! I feel so safe being close to the fire department and police station and I love being so close to campus and the J school, which is where most of my classes are !
For the most part I have enjoyed living at academy. I enjoy using the amenities such as the pool, grill, gym, etc. Other than it being somewhat noisy with the fire station right next door it has been a pretty good experience so far.
The apartment is amazing but the only down fall is the parking garage.The elevator is turned off on the weekends. And if you choose to park there. Parking starts on the third floor and up.
I really like the community atmosphere here. People are very nice here and say hello pretty often. The amenities are really nice. The pool is a really good size and always clean in it and around the area. The coffee bar is my favorite part. I get my coffee every morning, and I love that is has syrups and creamer. The amenities are the best part.
So far I have really enjoyed living here. Campus is very accessible and the apartment spaces are very nice. The apartments are a bit pricey and you do have to pay utility bills on a separate app (and you need to pay the service fee for using the app) but other than that it is a great place to live.
The amentities are very nice and the office is helpful, but elevator breaks once a while and the pool has limited hours. Location is close to campus and depends on the building you can hear noise from the fire station at night. Nice gym and starbucks coffee machine
I like living in the academy because it is a great place to be it. It is clean, the community is nice, and the amenities are amazing. It is right by campus and downtown and makes it so you can walk everywhere.
Everyone is super friendly. I enjoy the amenities and the community. I enjoy living on the first floor in building one - I'm that much closer to everything.
Generally nice place, but it always seems to take forever to fix community things (parking garage elevator was broken for weeks), and the wifi connection in my room is horrendous for some reason. It was fine when I had just moved in but something is broken now and Pavlov (internet provider) isn’t helping even after calling multiple times. Just a lot of frustrating things.
So far, I have had an amazing experience at the academy apartments. I think they are very clean and pristine. I would have to take away a star because the pool is currently closed, but I genuinely enjoy living here.