Academy Lincoln

4.1

4.1

Fan
about 6 hours ago
I have been in USA for two weeks. I lived in three places. One is in campus, and the second is off campus. I believe that the final one, academy Lincoln is much more better, with large space and furnished room.

Ava
about 22 hours ago
The facilities offered here are amazing! The gym is always clean and pretty spacious so you have lots of room to workout. The pool is very nice to lay out on and get some sun! I have had all questions answered by the front desk without any trouble at all. Everyone is super respectful and welcoming!

Jillian
1 day ago
I’ve had a pretty good experience living here. The rooms are nice and I really like all the amenities. However we did have some struggles with the move in process/signing our lease since we subleased in the summer and renewed our lease. That process was confusing and it was sometimes hard to get answers from the staff. Our room was also not very clean when we moved in (floors dirty and everything dusty).

Maddilyn
So amazing. I’ve been here for 3 days and love it so far!!! the parking garage is a bit tight at times but overall it’s so nice! It smells really good in building 3 also! :)

Taylor
Good so far. Unit was not clean when moved in. However, I enjoy the amenities and LOVE the in-unit washer and dryer. I have a room facing the fire department so the noise is frustrating, but not much can be done about that.

Eathan
So far it’s been easy and great! Adjusting to the new apartment! Excited to be living in academy! Hopefully my year here will be fun and easy

Yi jin
location very near to the university of Nebraska lincoln leasing office members and management group are kind and helpful. one con is the rent is extremely high.

Jonathan
Great place to separate yourself from campus. Maintenance can be challenging. Our doors had issues 4 times in our 12-month lease. Usually took at least a week to get fixed.

Ella
Academy is awesome! I love living here with all my friends. The amenities are amazing and always kept clean. The staff at the leasing office is helpful.

Emma
Apartment staff is very nice and helpful. However walls are quite thin and the pool seems to be closed often which is frustrating when you pay for it.