The managment team at Academy has been so welcoming and responsive to all of the residents, they are truly here to make your living experience the best it can be! And right across the street from UNL campus!

The apartments were close to campus. The maintenance staff was always quick. It could get fairly noisy and not always very clean. Parking was expensive.

I loved living at Aspen the first two and a half years, but then several problems began to occur. The office staff is no longer helpful in any way at all.

Pretty sweet place to live, love being so close to campus as well as everything downtown. Awesome pool atmosphere with a free gym and study room

Academy Lincoln is a great place to live. It's close to my college's campus, has great amenities and the staff are wonderful. I moved in last August and will be sad to move out!

Great place to live! So close to campus so I can walk to class. Plus the amenities are new and included. The furniture is nice so is the pool.

It is wonderful! I love being able to walk to the pool and gym on the weekend to chillax with friends. I’ve also met so many cool people by talking to my neighbors.

The staff are always incredibly helpful. I love the pool and hot tub and other amenities. Staff are quick to respond to work orders. Glad I was able to live here for two years!

Academy of Lincoln is a great environment for college students. It is in a great location, close to campus and downtown Lincoln, and offers many fun opportunities.

It was okay, maintenance people are awesome, I don’t like the space or workout facility. Pool is nice. Hallways smell constantly that’s not pleasant.

I mean I haven’t lived there yet but from what I hear it’s pretty nice. I probably wouldn’t want to live there if people didn’t say how good it was.

Very good, security maintains a safe environment and noise is at a minimum. There are some problems with the rooms but staff makes sure there is quick response to work orders.

I have not lived in the aspen apartments yet but from the tour and the reviews I’ve gotten from other residents who live they say that it is an amazing place to live.

Move in was rough cause I was told contradicting information from different people at the front desk or certain information was left out until the day I was expecting to move in. I had to call so many times. But otherwise I like the place.

Location is great! Love having the pool and hot tub! However, the hot tub is often dirty and people leave large amounts of trash around the pool deck. The maintenance staff is great, but the leasing office staff is unhelpful. The front desk people never know what they are talking about, they often cannot answer simple questions.

I love how close I am to campus and love all the amenities that come with it. I’m right above the gym, the pool is just steps away and I love that it is pet friendly as well.

Many of my friends have lived here so I decided to sign a lease. The process was seamless and I'm so excited to move in and enjoy all of the amenities for myself at the end of the summer!

I have experienced a lot of welcoming people to the Academy community who are always willing to help me! It’s awesome that there’s such great rewarded and perks!

I love it here. I haven’t even started living here yet and i already know academy Lincoln is the place for me. Everyone is so so nice! And the apartments are gorgeous. No other apartment complex has so much to offer

So far my experience with the academy has been very good! The staff is very nice and easy to talk to. When you call in, they have the answers to your questions.

It is a very nice living area. The walls are too thin and you can hear everything. I wish there was more options of machines in the workout center.

I haven’t lived here yet, but just from visiting friends who do, I can tell it is a lovely atmosphere that always has something fun going on.

great location, not far from the campus at all. the courtyard, lobby, study area, etc. is very nice and well taken care of. hated parking at the top of the garage, especially if i forgot something in my car and it was late at night. the elevator ALWAYS broke and nobody seemed to care to fix it. my first floor in my town home NEVER retained heat, it was always freezing down there, but the upstairs would feel like a sauna. didn’t have recycling option. lived right next to the fire station so there were ALWAYS sirens, but that’s out of their control. overall, the location trumped pretty much everything just because it’s the only apartment closest to campus.

Great and friendly staff they are willing to help you with any problem or questions you may have about your apartment. Also host great resident events.

everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming. there was always a lot going on so we were never bored. this was the perfect college apartment for us!