Very excited to live here this year and can't wait to meet new people. I love all the amenities included and can't wait to use them. I love that it is so close to campus also.

Its pretty great overall. My only issue is the walls being so thin. It makes it hard to sleep at times when people outside my apartment are making noise or if my roommates are doing things late at night.

I haven’t started living here yet, but the communication and the accessibility of their content has been very helpful so far. I am excited for the fall!

A pretty good living situation close to campus. The maintenance orders are always answered quickly but there are usually a lot of orders that we send in. The gym and pool are really nice.

I really like the interaction of the staff. And how helpful they are towards anything! It’s also really nice being so close to campus. I also really like the amenities they offer

Very good living experience and convenient with a location close to campus as well as the downtown area. Would recommend to others for the convenience.

I haven’t moved in yet, but will this August. I’m taking over someone’s lease so everything has been a bit complicated but everyone has been really nice so far.

I like living here a lot! The downtown location is great and the amenities add a lot of value to the complex. While there are issues with noise and living next to a fire station isn't ideal, it's still a nice place to live.

Overall I’ve had a good experience living at Academy. However, the elevator in the parking garage being broken for 3 month in the winter was horrible especially since my parking spot is on the 6th floor.

I love all the amenities offered and how helpful the people at the front desk are! The only thing to not make it 5 stars is how THIN the walls are in the apartments. It’s impossible to have a conversation without other people listening.

overall it was a good experience living here. just some things i did not like were that the elevator in the parking garage was always broken in the winter and wouldn’t be fixed for weeks. and same thing with the call box

Love it here, great location for students, great space. Awesome amenities for a very nice price, I’m so glad I’m living here! Awesome people who work here!

Overall picking this apartment complex was the easiest decision ever! I could not have made a better decision. I can't wait to live here for a year because of the amenities.

From what I’ve experienced from the academy so far it has been great. The facilities stay clean the community is very welcoming and the staff is great.

It seems awesome! But I havent moved it yet, so the jury is still out. I’m very happy with the environment that the staff created for me and my roommates as we toured.

Although I haven’t moved in yet, I love the communication between the staff and myself. They are always quick to respond to my emails and show me that they care.

Safe place to live great location! People are very nice and the common areas are always kept clean! Love all of the special events they have for residents.

Location was the biggest draw for me and it hasn't disappointed! It is conveniently located close to downtown and also close to the bike path.

Absolutely love the location of my apartment and how close it is to campus. love the opportunities provided for me to join and the people. love the apartment layouts and how updated and nice they are

The apartment is very close to campus and maintenance team is great, our maintenance tickets were fixed in under a day. Having your own bathroom as well as bedroom is very nice.

Things got better after new management. Walls were still paper thin so the noise was rather terrible. All appliances and amenities worked fine and they were mostly quick to fix them when they weren't.

The hottub is only open until 10 which is really inconvenient. Also things seem to always be breaking from the elevators to the doors to the exercise machines.

The location of The Academy is great and I have loved living here. My only complaints are that the building is not very clean and that it is loud.

My unit might just be in a bad location but I hear noise from the building door and call box a lot and the water heater on the other side of my wall is loud and the people up stairs are loud and the fire station is loud. Besides the noise it’s been a good experience. The staff are super friendly and helpful

The only good part about living in Aspen/Academy Lincoln was the location. There is always either glass in the pool, too many chemicals, or it closes at 10pm. Residents are constantly blaring music so don't plan on getting your homework done.