Academy Lincoln

4.1

4.1

Amazing place to live. The entire process of getting ready to live on my own was stressful but with their help made it amazing. Friendly staff
I love living here but the walls are very thin and you can hear EVERYTHING! I also regret living on the first floor because of all of the bugs during the summer time :/ other than that it’s great!!!
A good location that is close to campus and the downtown area. The apartments themselves are very nice and the amenities are a great addition.
Very nice location and clean atmosphere in the actual apartment. Great way to live with friends and have our own spaces at the same time. 10/10 recommend living at Academy.
friendly staff, location is close to campus, but can get loud at times. wish the furniture was sturdier and that I got more room for what i’m paying for.
It was hard to get ahold of them sometimes with there being no email to contact, at least that I couldn't find. Once I did get into contact, they were super nice and apologetic. Helped me with the issue I was having in a timely manner!
The experience has been good but I wish Academy valued those who have been committed since the beginning more rather than giving all the cool deals to people just now dedicating themselves to living there. Myself and my roommates have been the first to sign right away both years, and it’s frustrating to see all the money and i giveaways going to new people and we don’t feel valued. Like, instead of doing give-aways to Omaha or free TVs why not just give loyal residents rewards or money off? Why do the good deals have to be to the people who come late? It makes us wish we wouldn’t have re signed right away.
My experience at Academy Residents has been amazing. It’s amazing to me because I can go to the gym everyday without a membership, I can go to my favorite restaurant around here, and all of my friends live here.
I loved the community at academy lincoln. I had an amazing time meeting so many people new people and made so many new memories. Academy will always have great memories and stories.
Internet has gone out multiple times which is annoying, our ice machine in our unit hasn’t worked all year even though we had gotten it replaced.