Academy Lincoln

Everyone is so friendly and helpful. They Always answer any of my questions I have and reply to my emails within a reasonable time. I can’t wait to move in for next year
The location is very convenient because it is only two blocks from campus. Although it is a very expensive place to live and they charge you a lot. It is a modern apartment, just wish it wasn’t so expensive.
I love the layout of the apartment and all of the amenities that are included! I’ve stayed at other apartments and they don’t have anything near as good as what can be found here!
The amenities are really nice. I like the updated gym. The elevators scare me and are really dirty and stinky. I like having my own bathroom.
I enjoy the amenities and the location. The pool, workout room, and office area are a bonus. Overall the quality is good. There could be more cleaning/maintenance
I have not moved in yet, I signed my lease in November and because of COVID-19 I have to get married for immigration and have both our names on a lease and obviously cannot live in Academy next year but they will not let me out of my lease in any way.
It is a great community and I like all of the amenities they have to offer. The apartments are close to campus which is nice and I can't wait to move in soon!
I am excited to live with my friends and meet so many new people. It will be nice to live near campus and enjoy the amenities. I cannot wait to be back in the fall.
Maintenance has been really responsive which is great. There are no trash cans surrounding the building which would be really helpful for dog owners especially at night! Only complaint is that stairwells and hallways haven’t been very clean lately
I haven’t even moved in yet, but each time I call, the staff has been really helpful in making my move. They have answered every question, and if they felt like they couldn’t give me a good answer, they would contact someone who could.