Academy Lincoln

Living in Academy Lincoln has been nice because we are so close to campus, so getting to class isn’t an issue. The walls are super thin, but the pool and hot tub and all around housing quality is great!
I really enjoyed living at Academy until the new management put the trash bill on Simplebills. This service charges a convenience fee and is extra $$$ out of my pocket.
overall living here in Academy it's pretty convenient for school. it's about 10-15 minutes walking distance to the Union depending on your walking pace.
So far living here has been very good. I love my apartment and the facilities that come with it. It is hard to communicate with management and the walls are very very thin.
So far, it is has been okay. There is a lot of improvement needed in the management, as they are not the best. The amenities are not the best because they always break down.
So excited to live here!!! The application process was very smooth and easy. They reviewed it and got back to me within a day! They really care about the residents
The water leak issue has made the experience not so great. I do like having all the amenities and the location of the building is nice since it is so close to campus and a lot of food places.
Whenever I need help with anything, there is always someone that is happy to help. Everyone has been extremely nice and can answer any and all questions I have
The location close to campus, downtown and the Haymarket is ideal. There isn't a lot of storage space in the kitchens. Maintenance is always prompt after a request/
Academy Lincoln has great printing, great pool and amenities. There is always someone around and the rooms are light and windowed. The kitchen is beautiful and the maintenance crew is fast!