Academy Lincoln

4.1

4.1

Academy is a very nice apartment community. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help. The only down fall is it is very noisy. The fire truck and garbage truck can be very annoying. However, I do like the set up of the apartment and the community.
Find a better way of charging the trash pick up fee than using Simplebills. Paying $5 for trash pick up is fine but being charged a $5 monthly fee and a $3 monthly payment storage fee is ridiculous. I like living at Academy. The apartments are nice and modern but the kitchen is kind of small.
I have really enjoyed my experience at the Academy and am excited to continue living here. I love the environment and meeting my neighbors. Additionally, the amenities are great and very useful.
I have lived here for 3 years and have never been disappointed! The staff do everything they can to make you feel safe and valued as a resident! They are quick with questions and concerns, and surprise us constantly with giveaways and free gifts/food in the office! Its a great place to live as a college student. I would highly recommend this apartment complex to anyone!
The complex is really nice and is always clean. I’ve lived here two years and I would renew another year if I could! I also love the amenities!
It’s been a great place to live so far besides the walls being very thing and have noisy neighbors. Besides this, academy staff has been very helpful
Love the location due to its proximity to the campus. It’s good as a college student to live in the academy with the amenities that it comes with. The noise level is good for a place that houses students.
Pretty good, amazing location friendly staff. Trash fees can vary a lot monthly and is seemly random to every member of the apartment. Fun events and overall good atmosphere.
I have lived at Academy for almost 2 years now, and I have truly enjoyed all of my time here. The amenities are great, along with all of the staff.
It’s a nice place but quite pricey for my situation but overall nice place. They have a good area to study and be able to print and very efficient mail room in the main building but I still think it’s too expensive