Academy Lincoln

I appreciate the close vincinity to campus and receptiveness of the maintenance staff to issues within my unit. However, I do wish maintenance was more responsive to other issues within the buildings such as a broken main door and the alarm constantly going off.
The location is really nice, it is walking distance to campus and around downtown. Everything is great besides the smell of the hallways and you can tell some building elements were cheap and quickly done.
Great overall experience! Only problem is rent is high and it’s slightly noisy at night and walls are extremely thin. Staff is very helpful and friendly
Academy Lincoln is a great location with good amenities. The trash service is very convenient and each room/bathroom has a good amount of room for activities.
I like living at Academy so far. The Ammenities are nice and my apartment location is wonderful. My only complaint is my neighbors that throw loud parties every weekend while I try to study.
The location is very nice. Staff is very friendly. Maintence workers are very nice and always come in a timely manner. Trash pick up is nice as well. Paying extra for going over water and electricity is ridiculous and unneeded considering the price we already pay
Great place to live. Take care of your trash and any problems that you have around your apartment efficiently. Kind staff and awesome events held.
Academy has overall met every expection that I had for the community and if I ever have something to say the staff if willing to listen and take action.
I love how close it is too campus. It makes things really easy. I also love the tanning and gym that is right inside the building and the assigned parking!
I love living at Academy! Everyone who works is so willing to help with any issue that might arise, and are very helpful whenever I have questions.