I appreciate the close vincinity to campus and receptiveness of the maintenance staff to issues within my unit. However, I do wish maintenance was more responsive to other issues within the buildings such as a broken main door and the alarm constantly going off.

The location is really nice, it is walking distance to campus and around downtown. Everything is great besides the smell of the hallways and you can tell some building elements were cheap and quickly done.

Great overall experience! Only problem is rent is high and it’s slightly noisy at night and walls are extremely thin. Staff is very helpful and friendly

Academy Lincoln is a great location with good amenities. The trash service is very convenient and each room/bathroom has a good amount of room for activities.

I like living at Academy so far. The Ammenities are nice and my apartment location is wonderful. My only complaint is my neighbors that throw loud parties every weekend while I try to study.

The location is very nice. Staff is very friendly. Maintence workers are very nice and always come in a timely manner. Trash pick up is nice as well. Paying extra for going over water and electricity is ridiculous and unneeded considering the price we already pay

Great place to live. Take care of your trash and any problems that you have around your apartment efficiently. Kind staff and awesome events held.

Academy has overall met every expection that I had for the community and if I ever have something to say the staff if willing to listen and take action.

I love how close it is too campus. It makes things really easy. I also love the tanning and gym that is right inside the building and the assigned parking!

I love living at Academy! Everyone who works is so willing to help with any issue that might arise, and are very helpful whenever I have questions.

I love the location in relation to campus and all of the amenities. The gym has everything the I could ask for in an apartment gym. I wish the trash pick up included recycles like plastics.

I like living here because I like the location and how close it is to campus. I also love the amenities like the gym and pool. I also like the staff they are always super nice and helpful.

I have had a very positive experience so far living here. I love how the hallways are regularly cleaned, the location, and how everything is pretty well taken care of. It's been great!

Living at Academy has been a fun experience! I love that its fully furnished and that the laundry is in-unit. The location is convenient and close to campus. I wish that the gym was better maintained and it was a little quieter. Walls are extremely thin.

I haven’t started living there yet, but I’m so excited because of the great things I have heard from the community and students living as academy Lincoln

Well I am going to be living in aspen next semester and the whole process was very easy and I am so excited to live in aspen especially the environment with the number of greeks that live there. Obviously, I have not had an experience living in but the experience I have had with aspen has been a great one!

I have had no major problems living here so far. Building is well maintained and grounds are kept clean. Everything in my apartment is functioning - and has been since we moved in.

I had a really good tour of the facility which is what sparked me to apply for a lease at academy. I am very excited to live there and call it my home.

Good place to live for being close to campus. The gym is amazing and has really good equipment. The noise level is ok but it can get loud especially with the thin walls.

Very thorough and helpful with questions throughout the process. Very professional and friendly. Would high recommend this apartment to anyone looking.

I am satisfied with how fast maintance request are processed. The events hosted are a good way to keep residents involved and happy too. The cleaning of the halls needs to be more efficient and more often.

My time at academy has been awesome! The staff that I've encountered is very nice and any complaints are handled within a timely manner. I love the location and how close it is to campus also!

So far I’ve been in a tour of the place and everything seems really nice and the tour guide was very helpful. I really enjoyed the fact that there was a fully stocked fridge during the tour.

Overall it has been good. There have been a couple negatives here or there but nothing too terrible (IE: rent spike for 2019/2020, device dropping on the wifi, poor insulation, etc)

I think this is a great place to live!! There are so many community events and amenities for us to take advantage of! All of the workers are super nice, and overall it’s just a really nice place to call home while at college :)