Academy Lincoln

The location is very nice. Staff is very friendly. Maintence workers are very nice and always come in a timely manner. Trash pick up is nice as well. Paying extra for going over water and electricity is ridiculous and unneeded considering the price we already pay
The only thing that I like about Academy is the location. The staff is not accommodating and everything in my apartment breaks on the daily basis. My door handle falls off once a week and our dishwasher didn't work for weeks. They didn't allow us to move in early even coming from out of state to allow for "cleaning" of the room; after moving in there was hair in our sink and the floor made my feet black. Me and my roommates had to live out a hotel room for days. I absolutely would recommend for people to live anywhere else.
I have not moved in yet, I signed my lease in November and because of COVID-19 I have to get married for immigration and have both our names on a lease and obviously cannot live in Academy next year but they will not let me out of my lease in any way.
I would not recommend living here to anybody. Terrible. Garbage wakes us up every morning, elevators are always out of service and my bathroom was filthy when I moved in. Rent is outrageous for what comes with it.
1 star
My townhouse has no insulation and it is impossible to keep it warm. The office also can’t be bothered to stick to their own schedule so they extend things for weeks on end.
1 star
Honestly, super disappointed in the customer service and the quality of the building. I have never seen a more poorly constructed building than this one. I don't understand why I pay so much for the bare minimum in every category of residential living.
I really do not see why the day 2 stuff is here but the time for that has passed. Looking at this Christmas celebration many things do not work out too well. Looking for the day 1 poll the email told me to go to to try and win one of the prizes instead of doing homework
I loved living at Aspen the first two and a half years, but then several problems began to occur. The office staff is no longer helpful in any way at all.
Not very accommodating, nothing is clean, coffee machine is always broken or out of cups/coffee, trash fines, many things broken in our room when moved in yet they didn't let us move in early because they had to fix and clean apartments
Internet is either down, slow, or refuses to let devices sign in. Getting packages is a huge hassle now. People refuse to clean up after themselves and multiple people have tried to just walk into my apartment or bang on the door non-stop. This building is not worth the price, the only thing it has going for it is that it is close to campus. I pay a ridiculous amount of money per month for a place to sleep.