Addison Medical Center Apartments

4.6

4.6

Excellent so far!!! Having living here one week! The entire staff do an amazing job for the residents and the residents are very friendly!!!
Stephanie, Theresa, Bianca, and Monica are always such helpful staff here at the Addison Apartments. I can't say enough good things about them. I am so glad that I decided to sign a lease here because it is certainly worth every penny. The community is great, and everyone so far has been amicable. Today because of Cinco de Mayo, we are totally getting a taco truck for the residents. No other place I have been to has done this for their residents. This shows that they truly care here for the residents. Thanks, staff, for your appreciation.
Maintenance is quick to getting any issues solved. Overall, a quiet place and safe place to live at near the medical center. Amenities are nice.
They treat you like a guest. Very clean and responsive to your needs. They have food trucks come in and plan monthly FREE events. Monica in valley living is super nice and Eddie is very attentive to your service requests.
Beautiful building and young, vibrant community. Love the amenities and the safety. It’s really tough with only one elevator though; they need to fix the other one.
Clean and friendly community! When we moved in, I Wish there were more dollies available for move-in, but overall amazing amenities and helpful staff. I love how the common areas are always kept really clean and open
Love the hotel vibe around here. Everyone is so nice to Kobe and I. We love how nice everything is around here. The staff is great. Wish I could meet some neighbors but besides that it’s great here
Very friendly community and cleanliness of the property is great. There’s easy access between the garage and your apt with so many secured access that gives you a sense of security.
The Addison is a great place to live. It has great amenities and the people that work here are quick to help with anything you might need. People are friendly and the building is kept clean.
Great experience! Simple process and everything as promised. I would highly recommend anyone currently looking or planning to move to consider the Addison at Medical center