Addison Medical Center Apartments

4.6

4.6

Echele
Great amenities, clean and safe environment. Helpful and friendly staff. Great location that is close to everything. Apartments have nice fixtures and features.
Catherine
The Addison a really nice apartment complex. It has a great gym, pool and lounges. The maintenance is done quickly and the staff in the front is helpful.
Kaleb
Everyone has been so welcoming and accommodating since the day that we came to tour. We love the family like atmosphere and the sense of community we have with our neighbors and the staff!
Daniel
The apartment is nice it’s just hard to get ahold of management when you need them. Also the pool and grill seem to be down for repairs alot plus the gym closes at 10pm which is a little inconvenient.
Stephen
Great place to live. The complex is secure and has lots of amenities to enjoy. The location is convenient to most everything you would need.
Arieh
Love it here. I have not had any problems and always have great communication with the staff members and the front office team. This property has everything you can think of needing in an apartment.
Juan
We love living at the the Addison. It’s one of the nicest luxury apartments in the medical center. We enjoy the hotel like pampering we get from the consierge. They pick up your trash and your dry cleaning. The maid service is great. You walk out and walk back in to a clean apartment. It’s great!
Sonja
Friendly staff who respond promptly. The facility is clean and quiet. The apartment requires key card access which makes it more safe. Plentiful parking
David
The staff is very friendly and helpful. The Establishment is very clean. I have enjoyed staying here. I can't wait to get in the pool. Thank you everyone
Jorge
about 2 months ago
I don’t understand how we pay so much in rent but we can not get a change of the water filter in the fridge. Since the ice machine uses the filter it makes the ice taste terrible and honestly unbearable if it melts the slightest bit. I find myself constantly drinking drinks warm instead of with ice.