Adega Luxury Apartments

4.8

4.8

Lisa
So far happy to be here. Office is Responsive to questions, only thing is cars drive really fast, I have had a few close calls. We have a ground floor apartment and tenants above can be heard just walking. I guess thats normal, but at least it isn’t all night long like before.
Anna
The staff is very efficient in addressing our concerns and responding with a solution. The maintenance staff are on top of our request for service.
Maria
These are beautiful apartments. They are very clean. Great landscaping. When you need a maintenance request they are alsp on top of it asap.
Nathalie
Fairly quite neighbors, the noise in the area is rather unpleasant though. The apartment maintains a good temperature without a heater or air conditioner on so I’ll be interested to see how the bill is this first month. The oven appears to not work well, I will be bringing this to the attention of the managers though.
Michaela
Beautiful amenities, the pool area is always clean with resort style seating and views…. Nice clean luxurious apartments, all new appliances!
Zoe
Super great! We love it here. Apartment is super nice and the community is very clean and welcoming. Pool and gym are very nice. The office staff is super kind.
Elizabeth
great experience. very prompt office staff. helpful during move in. would recommend this complex to anyone seeking apartment living. helpful with community resources.
April
Safe neighborhood and quiet neighbors and close to shops and restaurants. Very convenient for everything. Lots of space in the apartment and nice pool area.
Sukhvarsh
We love Adega overall. My only unloveable thing about Adega is the parking situation. When you come home after working all day, last thing you want to do is drive around to find parking. I wish they had more parking available on the property.
Heather
I moved from out of state and didn't have time to come down and look at various places so the self-guided tours were amazing. Sarah and Donna were both very timely in their responses to my questions and super friendly. It's like a little oasis here. So convenient to everything. I like that it's not a huge complex and the neighbors are very friendly. Everyone seems genuinely happy to be here.