Adega Luxury Apartments

4.7

4.7

Anthony
Donna (Leasing Office) is the best, period! She took the time to show me around and answer all my complex questions. She went above and beyond to look out. I look forward to being part of this community.

Donald
So far so good! Donna has been a great help! We can't wait to join the community and meet our new neighbors!! happy adventures and hopefully plenty of yummy wines to taste!

Peter
Great place to live, management responds promptly to complaints, pool and bbq area neatly kept, the ping pong table is a nice touch. Garbage area can get a bit messy but I think that's par fir the course in any big complex. I'd definitely recommend this place.

Katie
about 2 months ago
We’ve only been here a little over two weeks and love it! Apartment is great, clean complex, and staff is always quick to reply and help. We would highly recommend for anyone!

Joyce
about 2 months ago
Adega is a great place to live. Amenities are resort like. There are corn holes, large connect four, chess and i just love the large covered sitting area with several different fire pits. And the staff is world class.

Matthew
about 2 months ago
Peaceful and quiet. I’m a man of very few words. So take this as a very positive result. Amenities are top notch staff is wonderful. Thank you for having me

Jacqueline
about 2 months ago
We love our new apartment! It’s so spacious inside and we have an amazing view of the pool. The location of the apartment is also perfect with so many stores and restaurants nearby. We are very excited to be living at Adega!

Maria
3 months ago
Very happy, apartment is comfortable. Rooms are good size. Enough space in living room, Bathrooms are great. The only complaint is the parking, there is not enough on lot.

Anna
3 months ago
I enjoy the gathering parties that the complex have given. It’s a great opportunity to meet your neighbors and make friends. The staff are very friendly and concerned about our living conditions.

Eliana
3 months ago
The property is beautiful and the residents are all great. My favorite part is the pool area. It feels like I’m on vacation when I sit down there.