Adobe Ridge

4.6

4.6

Luz
This complex has been our home for years and management has always kept the areas clean and neat, they are diligent with pest control and clean up after monsoon seasons, the pool and jacuzzi are resort style and kept at it's upmost conditions. Landscaping is beautiful; you can take a walk in the mornings, start your day listening to birds singing or take that relaxing walk at night because is a very safe area. We've made long time dear friends among neighbors and office staff. The activities offered for the holidays are fun and they really make sure the residents enjoy them. Maintenance is always fast with any needs we have and mainly, the office staff listen and work with you throughtout any unexpected changes life throws at you, which is certainly priceless. We continue to love our Adobe Ridge Community. We appreciate when feedback is requested and valued.
Verified Resident
Leasing office is exceptionally helpful and responsive! The only reason I give 4 stars is that the parking spaces are extremely small and a full size truck will not fit, so we search for an uncovered spot. I have also noticed a few items on the property that need to be cared for, there is a lamp thrown on an awning and a piece of furniture abandoned on my stairwell, which I'm sure will be corrected when I report to leasing office.
Patricia
Colton
Sonia and Jose are a great help and are like family to the complex! Great people and would love to resign! Pool area is amazing and all amenities are a huge plus to living here! So happy to call this place home!
Rene
Excellent employee communications from application to currently. Employees are always available..courteous and knowledgeable, willing g to help with a smile.
Denise
I’m very happy to be a resident at adobe ridge. I call this my home. I absolutely love Sonia. She manages the property and does an extremely great job at what she does. The neighbors are nice and respectful. I enjoy everything about living here. Thanks to Maintence for keeping up the grounds and amenities. They work very hard.
Clarissa
My time here has been great. I enjoy living here and feel at peace. It has been our home for over 2 years now and I absolutely love it. I did wish they had a little playground feel like it would make it much better for my liking. (:
Xiomara
I been here for 3 years and to be honest management is amazing and our apartment community and also amazing even at night time we never have any issue .... Love it!!!
Ramika
I love the community and the staff in the office, I love to be part of that community . I love to go for a walk and I find the community safe and pleasant to walk
Cristian
about 2 months ago
Awesome community! Awesome Management! Awesome neighbors! We love the gym, pool and spa area a lot, very clean and always managed well. Lots of shopping areas around and quick acces to highway.