From the beginning, Adobe Ridge has been wonderful. The staff is friendly, the floor plans and renovations are amazing and the amenities are great! I’ve looked at about 6 different apartment complexes and Adobe Ridge is the best, hands down.

Super nice staff and community. They are currently remodeling so the quality is becoming nicer. They are in a decent location and it feels relatively safe.

Everything has been wonderful since we moved in. Everyone has been so welcoming and understanding when we had a family emergency. They were genuine with sympathy and were more than willing to help out during this hard time.

Great and spacious apartments. society is clean and even staff is really helpful. Maintainence team is always available to fix things in ur apartment

Wonderful community! Great & helpful people. Beautiful & big apartments. Quite Neighbourhood. Great amenities like swimming pool, gym & a room for zumba lovers.

I have really enjoyed living here. It’s very quiet and the pool is great. The landscaping is very pretty and it is a decent place to call home.

Smooth movie-in, the apartment staff is great with helping me moving and tend to work orders even though the work orders were submitted during the weekends. Keep up the good work.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Great place to live. Really close to arrowhead mall and near a theater. Has a dog park, pool, and gym. It can get noisy from time to time but that’s expected.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Adobe Ridge has been a great place to live. The complex is clean, orderly, and safe. We love the location and the neighborhood as it is conveniently located and walks around the neighborhood are safe and enjoyable. The staff in the office are friendly and helpful, and have made our stay here a pleasant one.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Love living here! The staff are so friendly and helpful. The landscaping is always groomed and well kept together. Plus they are open every day of the week, can't find that anywhere else.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

I love everything about living here. The only thing i wish was different was if more people would clean up after their pets. Every time I take my dog 9ut I clean up at least 2 other piles of pet waste. I know that's put of the office staffs control. That's a community problem. Also if the computers in the internet cafe worked. Or if there was a printer. Our neighbors are nice. The apartment is great. The sound from our upstairs neighbors is loud but thats expected from apartment living

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Adobe Ridge is a wonderful place to live! The staff is friendly and attentive, and when I have a maintenance need they are prompt to take care of it.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

I moved here about a week ago and Sonya, Shantey and Christian have been wonderful and always there if I need them. So far I love this community and look forward to staying here for a long time.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

I’m going on 4 years living here at Adobe ridge and I absolutely love it here. I love the staff that work here. Everyone is so kind and helpful. my friends and family are so happy I found a place I really enjoy. I have nothing but positive things to say about Adoberidge. Thank you for keeping up with the grounds and the amenities. I’m looking forward to another great year here.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

We had a little issue when we first moved in but the staff here handled it very well and were extremely understanding about what was going on and we are so great full for that!

Reply from Adobe Ridge

We have loved living here at Adobe! We’ve been here since Sept 2015! Since Sonia has become manager, it has consistently become a better community and we have nothing but great things to say about her and the community!! Thank you, thank you for making living here so enjoyable!!

Reply from Adobe Ridge

This is a beautiful community that is very well kept. The gym is always clean and operational, pool is clear and inviting to swim and just a short walk to a dog park makes living here perfect.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Very peaceful and clean complex an awesome place to live. Everyone is friendly. Location is wonderful close to all that you need. Pet friendly😀

Reply from Adobe Ridge

We have lived at Adobe Ridge for a little over 2 years now and it's been a wonderful experience! The staff is very friendly and helpful, the maintenance team is very prompt and thorough, and the environment has always been safe and quiet! We have been very happy living here and have made a good number of friends with the positive pup community and our kind neighbors. Would definitely recommend!

Reply from Adobe Ridge

I have lived here for about 6 months and I am really happy here. The office staff is personable and they know me whenever I come in! They're all very sweet. I also love the location of this place and the entire community is really clean and beautiful. I also love the layout of my apartment and it's incredibly spacious. When we first moved in we didn't have enough furniture, there was so much space!

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Great maintenance. Adobe ridge has been going to write a few changes while i was there, but they always worked hard to maintain great customer service and keep us informed about what's happening.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Maintainance team's response is very slow. When you report an issue they take for ever to respond, even when they do respond, they don't do the job right.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Great safe community! I have lived here for 7 months and have had no problems. Leasing staff are all very friendly. Plus great amenities and pet friendly :)

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Very good so far. Love the area. The front office has been very accommodating. We havent see any pests. The garbage has been cleaned and isnt overflowing.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

So far the experience has been good, everyone I spoke to at the front office was friendly, the place is quiet and of course clean. Outside the fact that there were a few errors like crooked drawers in the bathrooms or busted outlets in the living room upon move in.