The apartment is conveniently located and well kept up. Office and maintenance staff are very friendly and prompt. The newly remodeled units are absolutely gorgeous and units are a very spacious compared other apartments in the area.

Sonia was able to get me into an apartment in a timely manner and she expedited my apartment renovation so I could move in quickly. The community is nice and quiet. The unit is beautifully remodeled.

We love living at Adobe Ridge. Our neighbors are wonderful, the grounds are gorgeous, and the amenities are amazing. The most important factor for us is, the wonderful management staff. Sonia Esparza is amazing! She has bent over backwards for us whenever we needed something. Thank you!

Great community. It’s quiet, which we love, but people are friendly as well. The amenities are great. We love the pool and gym, and management is very nice.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

My experience living at Adoberidge is awesome!! It’s very quiet and peaceful. I really love it here. The property is kept up and looks very good. The ammenities are awesome with the gym and pool and jacuzzi always available. The team in the office are very kind and professional. Especially Sonia. Love her. She’s the best.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Adobe Ridge is a great place to live. Friendly quiet, amenities are fantastic. Pool is like being at a resort. Close to all shopping. Pet friendly.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Living here has been fun neighbor is nice quiet the apartment it self is a nice size. This has been one of the best places I've ever lived.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

I really enjoy living here in the Adobe Ridge community. Everything is always clean and I love using the gym and pool. Also very quiet and I feel safe. It’s an awesome place to live!

Reply from Adobe Ridge

We have lived at Adobe Ridge for over 2 years now and it's been a wonderful experience! The staff is very friendly and helpful, the maintenance team is very prompt and thorough, and the environment is safe and quiet! We have been very happy living here and have made a good number of friends with the positive pup community and our kind neighbors. Would definitely recommend!

Reply from Adobe Ridge

So far we have not had any issues living here and we’ve been here over two months now. The pool is great we constantly have bbqs! People are nice

Reply from Adobe Ridge

I would give 5 stars if the noise wasn't so much. Cars drive by in the parking lot with loud bass, and with music blaring. Annoying. Especially at 6:30am on a Saturday morning or 11th during the week night.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

These are really great renovated apartments with tons of space! It is pretty quiet even being next to a highway. It has the best amenities that are always open!

Reply from Adobe Ridge

In the short time we’ve lived here it’s been awesome. We love the floor plans and love the pool/splash pad area! These apartments are the best!

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Everything about the place has been great so far. Only negative is being right next to the loud freeway. I can't open the windows on a nice day because of how loud it gets. Other than that, awesome office staff and area.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

It was extremely smooth process and very helpful. Staff is very helpful and always smiling. It is a great community with best amenities. Great place to call your home

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Excellent community that feels safe! It's quiet here and we feel that the management really care about us. Any questions that we had have been answered effectively.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

So far, it has been good. Love the location and the grounds are kept clean. The upgrades are pleasant and my covered parking is close to my apartment. Access to and from the complex is good with the 101 and the I-17 nearby.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Love the area and how quiet it is. Everyone we have met thus far is really friendly. Also the new decor in the pool looks great I love the blue!

Reply from Adobe Ridge

I love my apartment and this community. For it being my first place I am completely in love. My son enjoys taking our do to the dog park, and he is enjoying the pool now that it is hotter outside

Reply from Adobe Ridge

My experience here at the adobe ridge apartments have been alright I would love to become more apart of the community if I am able too it is a nice and very clean place the workers are great as well Luis in maintenance is a good man for the help he’s provided.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

A great community to live in, clean and quiet. The new Amazon box is really neat and the community itself is gorgeous. The prices are a little high but that's the cost if real luxury.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

I love living there. The apartment is a reasonable price for the amount of square feet given. The community is gorgeous and well kept. There are awesome amenities provided to the residents, and the pool is one of my favorites to visit. Overall, great apartment complex.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Honestly we were looking into another place but they raised the rent on us so we decided to look around and someone we know used to live here so we looked and decided choose this place

Reply from Adobe Ridge

The community is really friendly. Very clean. Staff is very nice. Only been here a month but not regretting it. I’ve live in other. Only complaint is the freeway noise as anyone would expect though.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

From the beginning, Adobe Ridge has been wonderful. The staff is friendly, the floor plans and renovations are amazing and the amenities are great! I’ve looked at about 6 different apartment complexes and Adobe Ridge is the best, hands down.