Wonderful experience, resident events are fun, amenities are plenty but definitely can add a community club, children play area and some fitness classes.

Great pool, gym and maintenance crew! Extremely large pool. Gym is always clean and smell good; good variety of things to work out. The only thing I don’t like is the noise from the freeway.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Everything has been to my satisfaction! Maintenance requests are handled promptly, and the office staff is always helpful when needed. Excellent amenities, I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here!

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Sonia is very attentive and co-operative. Always ready to help and make residents stay experience wonderful. Apartment got all amenities except kids play area

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Been very nice so far. The maintenance has been on point, timely and very professional. Any issues we have had have been addressed the same or next day.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

One of the best apartments ive ever seen till now! With great pool! Apartment looks sound proof! Pretty much decent!!! Locality is pretty clean! Spacious apartment.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Best complex I have ever lived! Everyone is so great, and the layout is gorgeous! I am thankful that the staff is consistently working to meet any of the needs had by the residence regarding their home space!

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Been here a week and I love the kitchen. The cabinets in the bathroom have lots of storage. There is so much space in the living and dining area.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Cops are called at least once a week for break ins, vandalism, sexual predators and domestic violence. The neighborhood behind is NOT safe, and adobe does not do an adequate job keeping the complex safe. The gates w/ locks are often broken/left open, and anyone can just walk in. No security cameras except maybe one or two. No enforcement of complex policies such children being allowed in the gym and unsupervised in the pool.

Love living here! The property is always so clean and all the amenities are beautiful. Staff isn’t helpful & nice. It’s a quiet property and my husband and I have enjoyed it here’s the past almost 3 years!

Reply from Adobe Ridge

I like living here for the amenities, and the pool area is for the most part always clean. The gym is well kept as well and the landscaping. Also maintenance is good with fixing stuff on a timely manner. Also having dog poop bag dispensers helps keep the apartments looking clean. Besides the unreadable grill levers and them being full of old charcoal, it's been over all a good experience so far.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Its been great. Andy and Sonia helped us renew our lease today and we got a $5 Starbucks giftcard!! Its been great. Andy and Sonia helped us renew our lease today and we got a $5 Starbucks giftcard!!

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Great, clean, and safe place to live! My apartment is well renovated and the gym has brand new equipment. The staff is also very tending to any problem you might have.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Great experience! I like the environment and the office. People are really nice here and helping to adjust. My dog love it here. My apartment is renovated and mIntIn weel

The staff has been fairly accommodating. I feel like they go out of their way to make residents happy, which shows good leadership and management. At the same time, I only gave 3 stars because I have already started to feel the vibe that 'it's all about the money.' Corporate has even chosen to add a pretty high surcharge for credit card payments. Yes, it's legal, but passing high fees on to your residents just seems like a little much. If a business doesn't like credit card fees, change your merchant and get a better deal. Don't pass fees on to residents. I also visited the pool for the first time today. It is a nice facility, but the pool seemed a bit dirty. Too many insects, and debris floating around. Lastly, my ' remodeled/upgraded' apartment was put together too fast. You can tell that it was sloppy. I've taken pictures of all the poor construction. Exposed carpet tacks were my worst concern. My wife and I have both stepped on tacks on our first day and they hurt! I have a 2-year old that loves to run and jump around and I'm worried that a tack will pierce her foot. An injury like that would require a tetanus shot for safety. I brought this to the attention of the staff, who ensured me it would be taken care of same-day. Unfortunately, the day has passed and I have yet to see this issue resolved. I'm hoping that things will get better after a couple of months.

What I like is always clean, nice amenities,(gym, studio, pool area always clean) quiet community and overall is a really nice place to live!

Beautiful facilities but wish the pool and gym were open! Hoping that can happening soon. Managers are great and very responsive. Neighborhood feels safe.

Overall I enjoy this property but, I don’t like the continuous price increases. I think the prices needs to stay lower for the place to be easily recommended.

Been living here for the past few months and it’s been great. I really enjoy the new Adobe Ridge Hub unit, makes getting packages convenient and easy.

Overall it is a quiet place, and a nice community to live in. The office staff is friendly and respond quickly to an email. The hub is a great way to get packages.

I've loved living here! It is time to move on sadly but I am thankful and truly appreciative of the time that I got to spend here. I will miss it!

clean and good society ... i m just loving staying here ... apartment feels like my own home it gives me homely feeling .. i love it ... 5 star

Lovely place to live. The grounds and facilities are very nice. Never any parking issues or loud noises. The leasing agency's are very nice and respectful. Could not of ask for a better place to live.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

There are great things about our community and not so great... we like our apartment and our space. The bad things are the amount of dog poop and lack of parking

Reply from Adobe Ridge

The apartment is conveniently located and well kept up. Office and maintenance staff are very friendly and prompt. The newly remodeled units are absolutely gorgeous and units are a very spacious compared other apartments in the area.