Adobe Ridge

4.6

4.6

Joana
Great environment and location! The community is clean and have not had many issues. The Amazon lockers are very useful and convenient. Parking sometimes rough at night.
Luz
Adobe Ridge has been our home for many years and tothis day, I can sincerely say our family feels safe and we all love this place. The pools are spacious and always in optimal conditions to use, the landscape and trees are neatly kept, the office staff is outstanding and truly caring; each experience we've had with them has been a good one and we have no complains. We could not have chosen a better place to live.
Sarah
Staying at these apartments has been ok. There’s a lot of theft going on lately that I hear of from other residents, seems to be homeless according to some live footage. Pool area is closed here and there due to vandalism caused by non residents. Other than that, maintenance seems to get work orders done soon after you enter them.
Natanaiel
I don't like that I can't keep my bike in my own balcony. Also, the apartment is to small to bring it inside and it will look weird. So we need a storage room that is big enough where I could keep my wife's and my own bike. Any suggestions? Because I won't put my bike in my living room.
Tabita
The staff here are very helpful and nice! If you need something to be fixed they will get someone right away for you. I also love how they know everyone by name and are super friendly. Arial and Hose you guys are amazing!
Ashley
The amenities are great, front office staff is responsive and kind, complex is quiet and clean and the apartment itself is beautiful. Definitely recommend living here, especially if you’re a Midwestern student.
Verified Resident
This is a test. I am testing what this typing mechanism is and trying to reach the character limit. Typing typing typing. Rating rating rating
Lillian
Really nice and friendly place, we just moved in and feel very welcomed. I’m excited to see how the next 13 months go! Beautiful apartments!
Patricia
Very spacious place to live. Staff is very warm and welcoming. Nice pool area wish pool was heated. Nice gated community. Wish gates were closed during the day.
Ramika
The lights around the pool area is looking very nice after it fixed, do to some problems they were not working, but now at nights it is looking very beautiful