I’ve been living here for a little under 6 months and it’s been great. I’ve had the chance to use the gym quite a bit and I’ve never had any issues. The complex is a great location and a great area.

Dope from beginning to end! Holli was amazing! Loving this place already! Thank You for saving 1005 for me! Truly awesome complex. Considering how busy the office was that day I felt important and my needs were meet 10/10

So far it's been nice living here. It's clean and most of the neighbors are respectful. The staff is very professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend.

Apartments are good but pool area can be fixed the hot tub is broke and people that live here are disrespectful throwing stuff in the people like children

Love this place, it’s very spacious and exactly what I was looking for. The people are always saying hi when we cross paths and I love seeing all the dogs at the dog park located right behind my building. Such a great community

Awesome, beautiful, spacious, great lighting, sturdy Floors, quiet, peaceful, easy to find, easy to get to, around alot of things, renovated walls, renovated appliances, counter tops, cabinets, its all around amazing, i love it here.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Amazing staff! Amenities are awesome and I love my new apartment! Recommend Adobe Ridge to anyone looking for place to call home with excellent customer service.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Recently moved in to the community, and it has been a wonderful experience! All the staff express that they genuinely care for our concerns and work for a fast solution!

Reply from Adobe Ridge

I love the how welcoming the staff was, and how they made you feel special when offering assistance when trying to find a unit in a short time frame.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

I love living here. The community itself is really peaceful dispite the loud freeway. The office staff is on top of everything and they genuinely care about their residents!

Reply from Adobe Ridge

staff is nice and helpful... same day your maintenance request is solved . i love being part of this society and i just love staying here 😊😊

Reply from Adobe Ridge

It was good. It was pretty seamless. The apartment was very clean. Everything was updated and brand new. Hi ho good location and nice size apartment for me.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

It was okay not much to do or around much have to have a car to do anything which sucks and not much for the kids to do inside the apartment as well

Reply from Adobe Ridge

The front office employees are wonderful. We were so happy to be able to get a beautifully renovated apartment on such a wonderful looking property. We are so excited to live here.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Wonderful place to live, staff is kind and attentive. Maintenance is always handled in a timely manner, thus far it’s been a great experience living here.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

My family and I really enjoy living here. I use the gym regularly, sometimes we go to the pool and have a bbq, and we always take our dog to the small dog park here. It’s a quiet place to live and we’ve had a very pleasant experience.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

I have been a resident here at Adoberidge for 5 years. I love living here. The whole staf is doing an amazing job keeping up with the property. My neighbors are respectful and helpful. Thanks you Adoberidge for making me feel right at home.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Great location! Quiet, safe, and friendly community! We've lived at Adobe Ridge for over 2 years and it's been a wonderful experience. The front staff has always been kind and helpful, maintenance has been quick when needed, and the overall price is good for the amenities and space provided.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

We recently moved in and it has been an exceptional process! The front staff is super easy to work with and have been here for us every step of the way. The apartment is beautiful and exceeded our expectations. And the community all around is absolutely beautiful!

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Management and services are good. The action for the request was quick. The staffs and manager are friendly. Maintenance is good .The luxurious and comfortable Apartment to live in and having all facilities like gym, tennis table for leisure time and swimming pool with good condition.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Awesome community, very peaceful and quiet. I am going on year 2 with Adobe Ridge and have never had an issue. We love everyone in the office.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

They do not try to help with anything and have a very negative attitude towards everything. Do not cooperate, and will beat things around the bush. Don’t expect them to follow their own leasing terms as they break them!

Reply from Adobe Ridge

It was very nice , laid-back quiet place to live besides dog poop everywhere and having to pay for things were not using like the BBQ pit and the pool things like that , kinda expensive to live as well

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Great location and great community, maintenance is really good and office stuff is really helpful and very prompt in attending and resolving any issues. They arrange good community events .Very good place to leave.

Reply from Adobe Ridge

Wonderful place to live. Luxurious & quiet. Management is really nice & helpful. Apartment Interior is really wonderful. If we raise any complaint they always fix within 24hrs.