Advantage Point

3.9

3.9

I haven’t lived there yet, but I seemed really nice and cleanly. The staff was also very nice and I expect my time there to be good. Can’t wait
Love it here! The rooms are spacious, the amenities are great and the staff is supportive and there’s always something going on! Great place to be.
The amenities are nice but the gym is not cleaned often enough. The apartments themselves are nice depending on which apartment you stay in.
Overall this is a place complex. Spacious apartment space, the comfort of in unit laundry, freedom to cook and have somewhat enough space for it. But it is WAY too much of a hassle to get a hold of someone at the from desk when issues do arise.
I love advantage point. I love that they call me all the time to make sure I’m good and not needing help. They are so helpful and awesome everyone should go live there
Very loud and always smells like weed. Trash disposal is gross due to people being ignorant. People park in handicap that do not have a sticker. Feel like they can park wherever they want, and they are not told about it.
Very nice apartment and complex, friendly staff, close to campus, and great coffee lounge—coffee machine not always stocked though and wish a bus/shuttle came by the complex for non-drivers/physically disabled.
Well I mean not getting randoms during a pandemic would be really cool, but otherwise things are swell and the place is cozy. Power is wonky too
So far everyone has been helping with signing the lease and helping me understand this new process of having an apartment! I also like how everyone in the office is so friendly
The building is really nice and most of the staff is very welcoming and helpful. I like the environment that is built here and I love the events and socials that are thrown often.