Advantage Point

3.9

3.9

Moving in was really easy and staff was welcoming. But my unit as a whole I could tell was never properly renovated when we moved in it still had holes in the wall the chairs were broken. There was still wallpaper up from the last residents the walls were stained. Things were still left in the closet.
The fully furnished apartment is really nice, and everything is in relatively good shape but sometimes the bed frames do be loose and wobble fully to the side
My experience is great! There are many pros and cons to this place but overall it is a very nice place to live in. one suggestion is the parking.
In the beginning I thought I was going to be coming into a apartment that was like “brand new” for the price of rent you pay but it was more like getting a used car when you are 16. Its reliable and does what it needs to do. To add to that on move in day and through that we we had to put in multiple maintenance requests for things that should’ve been done prior to us moving in. Some but not all include the light bulbs needing to be changed so we could use them, and a clean apartment don’t worry though she came after a few weeks (after we already went out and bought everything to clean and did it ourselves) so she only had to remove a spot on the cabinets that she insured us wouldn’t come off. Lastly my roommate finally got a bed that wasn’t broken after three weeks. Overall I feel like the price you pay for this place doesn’t match the quality of the product. I’m content with my place not satisfied.
I love it here! Having my own bedroom and bathroom has been amazing. The 5th floor is so quiet and all of my roommates and neighbors have been so nice.
My resident experience so far has been relatively decent. The greatest downside about living here is the humidity, which caused mold growth. AP did provide us with dehumidifiers and had a lady wipe away some of the mold. Other than that, the place is very nice to live at.
I love it here! It is super modern and clean. Love having my own room and bathroom. Staff is on top of things and so is maintenance. Overall good experience.
Mold was everywhere and it takes a while to get any response from maintenance. I had friends who had broken beds and showers and didn’t get anything back for about 2 weeks
1 star
Workers are rude and are constantly entering the apartment, turn around for maintenance is long, very humid in the apartment, told me the wrong amount I owed for move in day, prices change all the time for no reason, unnecessary charges, no pool
Overall I enjoy this apartment complex but there are a few things I don’t like. The air conditioner takes up too much space and the rooms are very humid.