Advantage Point

3.9

3.9

i like how everything is up to date with all of the appliances and how we have a full bed unlike on campus where we had a twin. I also like that we have a coffee room, gym, lounge, and more.
It’s been pretty hood. Minus some ups and downs at the beginning. At first it was really bad but now not so much. My roommate does suck and smokes pot which is annoying
Great amenities and community! Close to campus, friendly staff. Beautiful scenery and close proximity to the main town. It's a great place to live!
Great Private space, Office staff are very professional and helpful Apartment was also very clean upon move in Perfect location with GBVS so i can have access to the shuttle
I have lived here for the past 2 years and I really love it! I love all the amenities we have! Sadly I am graduating this May and will miss living at advantage point.
Still is super great to live here! I’m a freshman and was lucky enough to find these student apartments. I even renewed my lease for next year! Better than the dorms!
I really enjoy living here! There are so many amenities and the staff is very friendly. The apartments are super clean and the furniture is really great!
Love living at AP! There are so many amenities and events! I love all the guessing jars, free food, and overall the environment of the building
I am moving from the edge to AP and so far my experience here has been great. Such friendly staff members who are willing to help you unlike the edge.
Most of the furniture has broken from light use, feel uncomfortable in my own apartment due to roommate fight, so not staying for a def weeks.