Advantage Point

3.9

3.9

Sarah
I would highly recommend. Except for the fact you can hear absolutely everything because the walls are so thin and anyone in the halls. But a living place is a living place and it’s nice. Minus the mold
Keanna
So far I’m having a blast living here. I love how cute and spacious my apartment is, the amenities that come are so convenient and handy, and I love just having my own space!
Amanda
AP is a great place to live! It’s such a close walk to campus, and I love having coffee and the gym right by my apartment . Awesome staff, too :)
Carson
1 star
Too expensive for what is being provided and everything in the building is built cheap and breaks extremely easily. Things are not kept clean and most things break
Natalie
everything is great especially thee coffee lounge but it runs out of coffee a lot. I also just really want extra points bc I want a gift card (:
Taylor
The environment is very welcoming and quite. My room is a nice size and having a bathroom attached has been convenient. Overall, it has been an enjoyable stay.
Taj
10 out of 10 I would recommend this place for anyone looking to live and be apart of campus activity. Plus it’s only a couple feet away from campus.
Allison
There is never enough parking for residents. The humidity in the building during the summer months puts mold on my furniture. Those are the only things that make it a little difficult! Other than that I love living here.
Stephen
Great experience! The staff has been super helpful and I learned a lot about AP. I was hooked when I first toured it and the staff made the experience so much better. It is a no brainer!
Emma
I love my time living at Advantage Point! The leasing office is so friendly and truly knows how to have a relationship with the people living here. It’s also a highly convenient area that is close to the KU campus. My friends and I are enjoying our time here because it feels like home.