Agora Stone Oak

4.3

4.3

Mysti
Really great style and floor plans! Enjoy the immunities, the dog park is big, the pools are always nice. The concierge trash is nice and parking is almost always available near my apartment.
Aldo
Good experience so far, people are friendly, all appliances worked only had a little bit of trouble with AC but seems to be fixed now so good so far
Stephanie
Beautiful features, amenities, and views! Great community in a very nice part of town. Only ever had a few minor issues that were taken care of quickly.
Marco
Very clean, quiet, and reasonably close to a lot of good restaurants, gyms, and shopping centers. The community is always running smoothly and efficiently.
Christopher
Everyone is super nice and the staff is very helpful and quick to help with any concerns. Been here for almost three years haven’t ever had a single issue.
Jason
Thorough but glad it was one page. I'm trying to move into my girl friends appartment with her. My father just passed and have no family. So this is my only hope to have a place to stay for me and my daughter
Michael
Only been here for two days now but the management has been very helpful. The complex is in great shape and I have no complaints! Overall seems to be a great place to stay.
Verified Resident
I love the neighborhood, there are a lot of cool restaurants around the area. Staff is great and if something needs to be fixed it is addressed immediately. Maintenance is also very fast and very hard working. Pretty great place.
Jose
Great location, beautiful apartment and nice area. Can’t wait for summer, the pool looks amazing!..so far I’m super happy with the apartment and staff!
Jon
I just moved in yesterday. I was up till 5 AM fixing at the apartment. So far for one day it’s been great. I haven’t used any services or the pool or the car wash. I did use the gate opener and my garage door opener about 50 times yesterday. They seem to be working great