Agora Stone Oak

4.3

4.3

I love the community so far and the staff have been super welcoming! Only down side is minor things in the apartment that need to be fixed but nothing horrible.
So far everything is great. Place has everything we need and the area is also great its private and not loud which we like and its not too far from stores.
Beautiful comfy modern apartment. Got lucky with quiet and respectful neighbors. Great staff and prompt service from maintenance when needed. Sufficient amenities, minor things that could improve.
Just moved in, attentive staff and prompt service calls! Very impressed! Lots of parking for my car , and always receiving friendly smiles from neighbors.
Tengo 5 meses viviendo en este complejo y la verdad estoy muy contenta. Amo mi apartamento es todo lo que quería. Me siento segura, me gusta en el área.
Love the dog park and my neighbors! Maintenance is pretty quick with fulfilling requests. Front office lacks with answering the phone 75% of the time - more support may be needed to assist residents.
Enjoy the location and the apt. However the parking lot could use more lighting and better security. If the gates are broken or not working properly they need to be fixed in a more timely manner or have added security. In January the Catalytic converters where stolen off my husbands truck. Due to maintenance being done on gate that took months to repair. There are several poorly lit areas in the complex as well.
Apartment great! Just need some clean up in the hallways. There is a lot of trash on the floors in the hallways. Everything else is perfect thank you
Great so far ! We have lived here for 3 years and I will say the recent change in staff has been great for the community. They are very responsive and care about the residents. I will say a con is there needs to be updated amenities.
Very happy with my complex. Amenities are always in good conditions and the staff is always friendly. I have nothing but great things to say about my community.