Agora Stone Oak

4.3

4.3

Megan
Well since my last review a man was murdered here, unsolved. And currently we’re going on a 48 hour stand off with a man who has a murder warrant other felony warrants and the police. Many people who live here are having to stay at hotels, or are not allowed out of their apartments. Ready to move

Ninive
The apartments are in good shape but outside the breezeways are pretty filthy. There’s malfunctioning lights at the pool, and in my building there are lights in the breezeway that don’t work at all. My neighbors have all sorts of weird decorations by their front doors that look like trash because they are just piled there…not really talking about the ones on their doors, but the ones just leaning against a wall and stuff. There is OFTEN trash and pamphlets rolling around in the breezeways. It makes me feel like I live in a lower class apartment complex

Jason
Agora is a pretty ok place to live. It's quite, mostly clean and not overly crowded at the pool. My biggest complaint is this app they use to get in the main gate and all the amenities. It's crap! Half the time it's not working, we sit almost on top of the entrance gate and wait for up to 5 minutes and push the app button numerous times. I go to the gym and can't get in.. it's time to switch to swipe cards or clickers but anything but this app.

Monique
Agora Stone Oak's Management and Staff offer premier residential community services through their professionalism, attentiveness to residents' concerns and their overall level of quality apartment community residential assistance provided within a luxury experienced atmosphere.

Suzanne
This complex is by far exceeds my expectations. The entire staff from maintenance to office manager are great. It’s clean, quiet, and safe! We love living here!

Thomas
not bad not,bad ! so far so good, !..the office staff is nice friendly and polite. the maintenance crew have taken care of things the same day for me . they are very responsible . .i enjoy using the car wash station. ..its a great location too.! .

Dhimani
I moved in about a week ago and so far i think it’s pretty great! The neighbors are super friendly and understanding with my loud husky. The staff here is awesome! Glad to say i chose the right home:)

Leonardo
I been here 4 years is okey my second year the they stole my motorcycle so since then is being okey and the the The garbage collectors throw the garbage on the floor

Ashley
Overall my experience has been good. The reason I didn’t give 5 starts is because the property is always having a problem. Examples; the trash service isn’t picked up everyday like they say, but then the manager sends out threatening emails that we will be fined if our trash isn’t out out at a certain time or certain way. They also can’t seem to keep the pool open. When I first moved in it was closed for several weeks and green. Now it’s been closed for three weeks with no opening day in sight, and they still charge us a amenity fee though we can’t use the amenity. My favorite one is they have a resident appreciation day, but they scheduled it on a Monday from 9-11. I guess they assume we don’t have jobs? Other than their lack of upkeep on property equipment and their odd ways of showing appreciation, it’s been a good experience.

Ariana
I just got my keys and moved in yesterday! I’m super excited where i’m at and love the convenience of the dog park and car wash across me! The staff is really nice! So far i really like it here a lot!