Alden Park Apartments

3.7

3.7

I want to love it here, but the lack of response from management makes it genuinely hard. I’ve sent at least 15 emails with no response to the resident director and leasing. Every time there is a large issue (I.e. doors being broken, elevators being down) we are not notified, but when things like pet waste happen we immediately get an email.
I love this place .,..such an amazing place to live .... I hope I can have another year with you guys.... everything is so convenient and clean.... even during the pandemic it was still worth living here.... coming from brooklyn ny.. it is the best place I ever lived in philadelphia and the price to live here is amazing ...I can't imagine what the rent in nyc would be in a building like this... thank you so much for having me....
Overall love the community, however my gate code constantly stops working so I’m not able to get any guests in without driving down to get them. Super annoying. They also have shut off the water multiple times for Maintenence in the past few months and getting in touch with the office is always a challenge. Interior is nice and good location.. lots of dogs which i personally love.
My experience living here has been amazing. I love my apartment. I love the location, I love the buildings and amenities. I wish the parking lot between Cambridge and Manor was larger because parking is usually an issue. The plumbing in my kitchen sink is also not the best, it drains extremely slow.
Alden Park is a great community to leave in. I appreciate the spacious apartments, for a very reasonable price. There are issues with noisy neighbors, and a lack of urgency with maintenance requests, but overall the complex is great. Lots of amenities, and parking is a bonus. Great for students.
Overall, Alden Park has gotten better since I moved in. RAM is becoming a lot better. Maintenance is doing a much better job. The communication has improved
Generally excellent. Nice amenities (and nice that they are back open after closing understandably for COVID) in the indoor pool, outdoor pool and gyms. Pool tables are also in most buildings I believe.
I have a neighbor who sprays the hallways with this wonderful scent just so our floor smells special. The sales rep, Justin is a warm smile each time I pass by and each person on staff takes time to chat with me about my day. The amenities arent available during lockdown but the staff still celebrates holidays with decorstions and distanced events like Halloweens costume contest and Christmas decor everywhere! I love it here!
The scenery is beautiful from my window and the amenities are a great bonus, maintenance is really helpful and always prompt. I have been shown compassion through my rough times in this pandemic.
The apartment complex location is great with having quick access to the city but ask the suburbs. The park is close by and walking to and from the park is only 5 minutes