It is very peaceful, my wife and I love it here. It is our sanctuary. We love the amenities, getting involved with our community. Our family is happy.

Its a very nice piece of property. I find the location to be strategic for life in Philadelphia. The community is pet friendly and accommodating for outdoor activities such as bike riding, fitness, and barbecue grilling, which i find to be drawing.

I waited 6 weeks for an apartment. When I arrived with the moving people the apartment was still being painted. My car with an Alden Park sticker was towed. I didn't have air conditioning for 6 weeks last summer. The hot water is anise, sometimes on sometimes off. It is off now for 3 days. People don't pick up after their dogs. I don't like it here at all.

It’s lovely location is lovely people are lovely… All is wonderfully wonderful... Close to the Wissahickon… Close to Center city… Lots of yummy delicious restaurants… Great community… And staff is very helpful…

I've been living at Alden Park for 16 years. It is a wonderful place to live. Convenient to Center City and Routes to NJ and NY, the Jersey shore. It has beautiful grounds and an indoor pool par excellance I recommend it to anyone looking to downsize.

I really love the apartment but there are factors which are very disappointing. I hope they get resolved soon. Otherwise living is great and even better in the summer.

I really enjoy living in the neighborhood. The area is really clean and quiet, the staff is well mannered. The amenities are excellent and very convenient

I've been living here for over 3 years through the good and the bad. The latest Management has been doing a wonderful job. A few minor issues, it is an old historic building so what would I expect?

Love the location and amenities. There is still a residual bitter taste from the previous management company but the new company is making an effort to change things and raise the bar. I am optimistic

It is a wonderful place to live. I really like living here . Every one is courteous and professional. The grounds is beautiful and clean. To pick up a package the location is very organized.The location is very close to public transportation.

I enjoyed living in this building, i like my apartment views also it is a quiet place and near to my university. I recommend this place to any one

A lot of things tend to break including call boxes and it takes months to repair. Security is always around. The people at the resident desk could be nicer. Especially when issuing parking stickers.

It has not been a good one. No immediate hot water for almost a year! Takes 20 mins, car towed, trash piled up, security issues. Urrgghhhhh!

The apartment is beautiful. The services and front desk area should be staffed and attend to the residents. The parking service can be better for our guests that visits the residents.

It’s a nice place to live, with an indoor and outdoor pool, tennis courts, a dog park, fitness room and parking. Decent location with easy walk to Kelly Drive and Wissahickon Trails!

Everything is good except the leasing staff and assistant manager. I have always given this place 5 stars but I am not a fan of RAM and how they don't communicate. I am not sure why there are options to leave messages when you don't get a call back

Great safe clean no bugs helpful staff. Alden has been a very quiet community. I have been here for almost a year and my son and I feel safe. I rate it a 8

I really love my apartment and the community as well. However, there are a few things I wish would be resolved. The hot water goes in and out. The lights in the parking lot sometimes go out, which is scary at night. Lastly, the gate works on and off and the parking sucks at night. If you come home around nine you have to pray for a spot.

My experience has been good so far. I have had some ongoing issues with certain amenities and the upkeep of the property. For example, the persisting pet feces issue. Also people leaving trash in the hallways. Otherwise, I enjoy my apartment unit. It’s quiet and a good value.

So far my stay at Alden Park has beed ok i love the complex and the design of the place the only thing is i have been having a lot of maintenance problems

Moving here was one of the best decisions I’ve made. I truly enjoy the commute to work, the privacy, as well as the amenities. The space of my studio is ideal and I really appreciate the flexibility of the space.

I love my apartment as it is newly renovated, do not know about other apartments, I like the amenities and the super huge green and open area

Since being a resident I have had above customer service. Timely maintenance requests filled. Someone has always been available to answer questions in concern.

On the plus side..The community is beautiful. My experience has been, way less than perfect. I try my hardest to avoid dealing with the ppl in the office.

Nice people, great amenities. Can’t wait for summer so we can enjoy the outdoor pool again! New management is working hard to establish strong communication with residents.