Alden Park Apartments

3.7

3.7

Great apartment and amenities. Maintenance was quick and effective for any issues I had. Would recommend to anyone looking to live in the East falls area.
Thank you for responding to my maintenance request concerning my kitchen sink and the toilet repair. Henry took care of both and I so appreciate him. Now just waiting for someone to vacuum the third floor at Cambridge.
Overall I feel like this place is very nice for show but doesn’t run well when living here. Amenities are good if they are actually able to be used. Management takes forever to get in contact with and maintenance needs to step it up.
Overall, I enjoy my apartment building, the amenities, and my neighbors. The maintenance staff are helpful and timely but the front office staff are often unhelpful and don’t follow through
Safe, clean and pet friendly community. Wished the elevator worked better at Kenilworth bldg. Wished my phone number worked at the call box.
Lot of maintenance issues. Starting to see improvements within the community though. Leasing office is still extremely difficult to contact via phone or email unless the property manager herself is contacted, which should be the last resort.
The living areas are nice, but the stairs and elevators need to be redone. Gym equipment needs to be repaired and updated (mats, dumb bells, cable weight machines).
Nothing ever work, the extra fees are high can't enjoy the pool, don't really feel like management appreciate their residents. I wouldn't refer anyone Here
Maintenance requests take too long to br completed. We were without AC for almost 4 days. Other than that, living here has been nice. Amenities are nice
With few exceptions, Alden Park is great! We love the landscape for our kids to play but without speed bumps, some residents drive too recklessly for us to feel safe taking walks around the complex or crossing the street. The indoor and outdoor pools are amazing but the metal fence has been broken for months, as has the roof protecting the indoor pool, which brings me to my last point: vandalism. The team is doing the best it can but they're shorthanded and there is no security detail during the day, so vandalism is happening sporadically throughout the complex. Overall, Alden Park is a great place to live, just keep an eye out for speeders and vandals.