Alden Park Apartments

3.7

3.7

Emmanuel
It's been cool so far, except my packages go missing in the package room every couple months and dog feces inside the building halls in Cambridge and around the campus
Alicia
I’ve been here three years now. My favorite parts of Alden Park are the friends and neighbors I have met and the beauty of the landscape and buildings. I do wish amenities were better cared for and additional fees were not tacked on each year. Some staff are helpful and responsive, as is maintenance, but at times it’s hard to get ahold of anyone. I think this may be due to the high turnover rate of the leasing office. I feel like our property manager really cares about the community, but her hands are tied by limits from RAM and/or the owners. Alden park has great potential, if more money is invested in security and amenities. The historic buildings do have many issues when it comes to plumbing, heat/ac, elevators, and water. Overall, I have enjoyed my time at Alden Park and I strive to make the neighbors more community-minded. I wish community rewards actually had rewards to redeem like before. I’ve got all these points and cannot redeem a giftcard :(
Victoria
i liked it a lot but the noise was super loud. I love to hangout with my neighbors in the lobby because the environment is super nice and comfy
Aavinah
I love everything about this Alden Parks. Maintenance could be better. Looks like it's getting better I hope. Building security definitely could be better. And 0 stars for the package room. It takes almost an hour to find your package. Mostly not your fault but definitely needs a better system at this point.
Bonita
Our apartment is fine & maintenance requests are responded to quickly. However, getting to the apartment leaves something to be desired. The elevator floor is often dirty. There is no handicap entrance available for the parking garage, even a rail by the stairs would be helpful. The basement hallway is filthy, often cluttered with trash & spills. Doors are often open to storage areas that are terribly messy. The lights in the parking lot are off more than they are on which is a safety concern. 😕
Janille
Things are getting better, the mail room is still a major problem. I am scared to have anything delivered there, I am paying for a mailbox just to get my packages
Brandon
Living here is good. Maintenance is very good at completing requests in a reasonable time. Apartment is very nice. The only negative I have is the packaging center is hell. I have had lost packages, stolen packages, and packages stuck in lockers. Administration is also very poorly run. They tend to not respond to emails unless you continuously followup. And sometimes they just dont help at all.
Danielle
1 star
There’s noise disturbances pass 11pm into 3am. There’s trash surrounding the buildings outside and trash rooms are not emptied inside. Personally I’ve submitted maintenance request to no avail. What started off as a pleasant place, seems to be losing its touch.
Stuti S.
IT'S GREAT! THE MANAGEMENT CAN BE SLOW AT TIMES THOUGH, BUT THE OVERALL EXPERIENCE IS GOOD. I'M GLAD THERE'S SECURITY AND I HOPE IT CONTINUES.
Shivangi
alden aprk is a great apt to love in, i love having the tennis courts in the community and having the pool and plenty of flora. nice to have a warm home