Alden Place at South Square

4.4

4.4

Verified Resident
Alden place apartments very good maintenance and service.wonderful neibours. Alden place is very peaceful and security over all very happy place.
Brittany
The assistant leasing manager Devon is not kind or easy to deal with at all. There’s mold constantly growing in our apartment and the walls are literally cracking from the ceiling. All the matters is that Devon gets your rent on time
Verified Resident
While slightly overpriced in comparison to neighborhood communities but Alden place definitely makes it up with its great amenities (Dog park,Fitness Center,Car wash) lush greenery throughout the community and last but not least an Excellent support staff.
Sandy
Our (husband and I)stay here has been very pleasant.It is a great community to live in.Its close to everything! We have wonderful neighbors!Our two year stay here has been nothing but GREAT!
Selena
We have lived in Alden Place for 3.5 years and love it here! It is a beautiful apartment complex with unmatched value- it's close to both Duke and UNC and is in a convenient location to get to the highway and run errands. Lovely apartment complex!
Aaron
I just moved here at the end of August 2021 and I could not have picked a better location! Of course I wish the rent was a cheaper but these rates are still competitive with the increase in the cost of living. On top of that, Sandy and Katie in the leasing office have both been extremely polite and helpful!
Daniel
Living at Alden place has been great so far. Sandy has been wonderful and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a safe and quiet place to call home, to check out Alden place!
Sydney
Sandy was wonderful, She and Katie where extremely helpful as I struggled to upload all the information needed. Sandy called me several times to make sure I wasn't having trouble
Angela
Still enjoying my stay here. Maintenance service and staff remain "on the ball". Looking forward to a long stay here. Love the attention to and condition of the grounds.
Yue
Excellent experience in Alden Place! This is definitely a lean and lovely community. I love our beautiful and warm apartments with friendly neighbors.