Katie helped me so much. She was wonderful my move in was great as well. I’m so excited about my new apartment. Can’t wait until the summer to enjoy the pool.

This community great to reside in. One good thing about this community is cleanliness and more sunlight to each apartments and will get good response from the staff who is maintaining.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Can't find another complex with sq footage of apt and amenities and location to everything I need. The front office staff and maintenance service is reliable and dependable

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

It's beatiful house. Spacious! And staff is very nice and maintenance is very good. Response is also very quick. So I strongly recommend alden place!

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

We have lived at Alden Place for a year and a half and have had a great experience overall! The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Maintenance is quick to respond. The amenities, in general, are fantastic although the gym could use some updating. The apartments themselves are spacious and an excellent value. There is quite a bit of noise from upstairs neighbors if you're not on the top floor but it's bearable. I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to anyone interested in a great living space in a super convenient area! Plus there's free parking and plenty of it!

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Good community to be in, good maintenance crew , amenities close by . Well maintained landscape with dog park , park and friendly lease office staff. Supposedly Higher prices compared to surrounding communities with similar facilities.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

I love it here way more than my last complex. It’s quiet and everyone is nice. Management is always helpful when needed so thank you very much for everything that you do.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

It has been a great experience thus far. My family and I have always felt safe and feel that the workers and community are so kind. The maintenance guys are some of our favorites to talk to abc see around the community here at Alden Place. They are awesome. We are blessed to have found such a wonderfully inclusive and welcoming place.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

I absolutely love my new apartment community. The staff and residents are the most pleasant I have ever met. They made this transition very easy for my wife and I.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Good place to live and with easy accessibility to grocery shops like target , Walmart etc.. . Good maintenance and nice staffing to interact for all maintenance problems.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Every clam & peaceful environmental, people are so friendly, the community is very clean and neat. Surrounded by shopping complex & restaurants. Moreover the leasing office fixing any issue within 48 hour if we report. Overall happy to live in Alden Place at South Square, Durham

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Great location to shops, school, and the highway. The property is kept clean and the staff is nice. The workout room is really nice with plenty of equipment to switch up my workout routine

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

It was fantastic and amusing. I hope to recommend my friend ti stay here. Maintenance is always fast and so convenient. Coffee is always enjoyable.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Upon moving in our neighbors were very friendly and greeted us. The community has wonderful amenities and I am looking forward to living here.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

The first month has been bumpy, found a few bugs around in my apartment and the occasional noisy neighbor. Hoping for a better few more months.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

When choosing between apartments my girlfriend looked at a bunch and by far enjoyed Alden the place. Starting with Sandy’s welcoming and helpful steps through the move in made the transition seamless. When we moved in we were impressed with the apartment itself and lived the location

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

The process has been great and Sandy is the best! So kind and so helpful! I would recommend to anyone solely based on the teams dedication to help and be accommodating.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

I love my apartment! I have no complaints. Nice community and nice staff. However, I would say that the rent is a little high and could be lower.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Living here has been nice. The apartment is nicer than my last. Most maintenance issues are resolved in a short time span. I have no complaints yet!

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

It has been quiet and well taken care of! The staff is very friendly and responsive. The dog park is handy and has a great community. Only issue is we need more dog poop stations around the complex!

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Great place to live. Rent is a reasonable price especially with Durham’s prices going up. A short commute to downtown Durham and to Chapel Hill

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

So far its been an incredible experience here at the Alden place. Be it the staff, amitities, locality, neighbourhood, everything is really so great!

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Love living at Alden place.. Management is very nice and professional. Location is in the center of everything, close to shopping areas and downtown

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Great staff that is responsive to community and tenant needs. My service requests are often answered and taken care of next day. Neighborhood grounds are very well kept.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

The apartments are nice and somewhat spacious. However, the walls are thin and you can often hear other people moving around and it sounds like stomping. (And conversations carry.) The grounds are kept well, but the Valet trash pick up is not always reliable. There is ample parking around your apartment and you are conveniently located to stores, etc.