My husband and I have lived here for 3 years and we are truly happy here! Every maintenance request to every need we’ve had the office staff and maintenance crew have been totally helpful and nice! The tenants are friendly and we have met a lot of families and made many friends! Out of al my apartment experience this has been the far more the best community!

Alden place is a great place to live. The staff is super friendly and always eager to help. The location is surrounded by great stores and places to eat

I love living here. It’s quiet, neighbors are friendly. The complex is big, therefore I don’t feel crowded in the neighborhood. I also love my unit.

I enjoy living in a safe neighborhood that looks and feels nice! The maintenance staff are friendly, professional and quick at fixing any problems.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

This apartment complex is closer to my job and closer to surrounding stores. Clean facilities quick office response time and very polite staff.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Love my home at Alden Place at South Square. Great location, friendly neighbors, cool amenities, can’t ask for anything more! Can’t wait for the community 3k event later this month.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Generally responsive maintenance, quiet community, clean areas and apartments. Included security system, washer/dryer, valet trash service. Generally no solicitors.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Quiet apartments with very little noise from neighbors. Staff is quick to respond to maintenance issues. good communication with known issues.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

We’ve lived here for a couple months so far and we’ve haven’t had any complaints. We love the central location and how easy it is to get anywhere in the triangle. The noise level is great and any concerns we’ve had have been addressed quickly.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

It has been a great experience living at Alden Place so far. Maintenance is friendly and efficient. Front office staff is helpful and kind. We love having the dog park just wish it had some shade. Beware if you have an out of state car since the towing company does not know other states registration procedures and management here doesn't care.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Staff are very helpful and friendly. Neighbors are very approachable and respectful. The apartment unit is well taken care of. I enjoy living at Alden Place.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

The staff here are very kind and always willing to help you. I haven't needed any maintenance personally since I moved in. The pools are beautiful and well maintained and the gym has pretty much everything for a good workout.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

We’ve lived here for a week now and it’s been great! The neighborhood is nice and well maintained. The unit itself was nicer than what we originally thought we were getting as far as features go.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

New to the neighborhood - Sandy made it VERY EASY in assisting with my move from out-of-state. There were a few stains in the carpet and the washer would not work when I first moved in is the only reason why this isn't 5 stars. Everything else has been great - washer was fixed within a week.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Very friendly place to live . The facilities, gym and pool are really useful. The area is very safe and secure. Maintenance anence is very good and prompt

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Alden Place is a great place to live! There are a number of amenities that are well kept, such as the gym, business lounge, and multiple pools. And the value is amazing, I get a lot for the amount I pay and I still am very close to everything in Durham.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

So far I'm very happy with my apartment. A few things need to be fixed but other than that, I'm excited to be living here. I have already been recommending my friends to move here.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Good community with good maintenance crew. Looks like they are getting new ppl for the maintenance however they are always trying to satisfy their clients. Landscape is good for community.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

This community has been my home for past 3 years. My first choice of apartments in Durham. The service, ambience, maintenance everything is perfect for a peaceful living.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

On behalf of our family, I want to sincerely thank you, and your staff, for making my mom’s last decade as full of life and companionship as possible! From her arrival – still quite active and driving – until her departure to a skilled care facility last month, you provided her not just with an apartment, not just with assisted living, but with a HOME. She felt comfortable to be there along with people she enjoyed being with. She talked about Pay-Me games with her friends for years. She really enjoyed having her 3 generations of descendants to the summer fair each year. After her 8 months of rehab at our home, we hoped she’d locate someplace nearer to us or one of my siblings. Not a chance! New Horizons was her home, that’s where her other family were, and that was not open for discussion. We never felt like we were alone worrying about her because of the care of your staff.”

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

It's so awesome community,especially pools and play area are very good. Kids are likes it very much . It's very colorful. Thanks. I gives 4 stars.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Great place to live, fantastic staff and really timely, helpful maintenance. Highly recommend living here- excellent value! The apartments are extremely comfortable and the amenities of the pools and fitness center are a huge plus!

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

So far I am very pleased with this apartment complex. They have been very helpful every step of the way while completing the rental process. I look forward to my stay here.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

The management has been great and the apartments are in good condition. The only negative feedback I have is the amount of time it takes for maintenance to repair something. Otherwise, living here has been a very positive experience.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Good community overall but I had one complaint against noises problem with neighbours as these are old flooring had a squeaky noise so we hearing too much foot steps but landlords has said as those are old appartments they couldn't do anything about it.