Alden Place at South Square

4.4

4.4

We lived at Alden for 3 years and have recently returned. We love our home, the community, the location and all that Alden Place at South Square has to offer!
Absolutely love Alden Place! Our apartment is so spacious but can still feel super cozy and I love our screened in patio! Our pets love it too!
This place is great! We love all the amenities and that it’s one of the few apartments that doesn’t have stairs. The office staff is very kind and grateful for email updates.
We’ve enjoyed it for the couple years we have lived here! Staff are excellent and kind. Amenities are always kept clean and functional. And it is a safe place!
We love our time in Alden place. All the neighbors are friendly. All the facilities are clean and well maintained. Staffs are professional and friendly.
The location is great. Everything you need is usually no more than a 10 minute drive from the apartment complex. The neighborhood is also quiet and perfect for people that sleep early.
Great location! Absolutely love living here! Close enough to my family that I can see them often, but far enough away I don’t have to see them every day.
It is always fun and safe living at Alden Apartments..... The amenities are good but I just feel that it would be better if we have restroom access from gym room.
I'm loving the staff at Alden Place (especially Sandy)! Everyone has been so helpful and prompt with all requests. Except for the waterbugs that welcomed me I expect to love living here.
Good experience overall, staff is great, only major complaints are the occasional bugs and neighbors that receive the wrong packages and won’t report them.