Just moved in, loving it so far! Everything was nice and clean when I moved in. New appliances and new countertops. The carpet looks brand new, apartment smells great. I’m suuuuper happy about becoming a resident of Alden Place!

There are wasp nests are everywhere and I’m deathly allergic. The pools need to be cleaned, the last time I went there was green stuff growing all over the corners of the pool. The automatic payment process does not work, my roommate scheduled hers to draft out and it hasn’t at all. Which is annoying.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Overall, Alden Place is a great place to live. I just renewed my lease for my 4th year. My pup and I enjoy walking around the complex (it is very dog friendly), and it's a nice quiet area typically.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Alden Place has been a great place to live. I just renewed for my 4th year. I like the location overall, and my pup and I enjoy walking around the complex.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Great location and nice apartments. The office staff is wonderful, but the maintenance is lacking. Requests we put in weeks ago have not even been looked at yet.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

It’s been. Pleasure so far. The staff was super friendly.Helpful with giving me info about the community. I appreciate the timely maintenance response.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

The community staff is very friendly. And a very safe environment. They respond very fast when I send service requests and the amenities are very nice. The pools are clean.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

My stay at Alden Place has been wonderful! The apartments have ample space and are well maintained. Maintenance requests are completed promptly. Service in the office or by maintenance staff is always friendly. I have to comment on the excellent customer service I have received by the office staff. They are welcoming, helpful in answering questions and have even helped me out in extenuating circumstances to the best of their abilities. The prices are affordable. The neighborhood has been calm overall. I love that it is a very dog friendly area. The location makes it easy to get on the highway easily and there are grocery stores nearby. I would recommend staying here!

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

I am happy to be living in a place where everyone seems nice. The staff are awesome and will help you quickly and with a smile. The only thing I was a little disappointed about is that we've had to do 3 different work orders in the 1st weeks of being here for things that should've been check and done before we moved in.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

The maintenance team and staff are friendly. Most work orders are completed the next day. The common areas are normally clean. However the tv has not worked in over a year of living here and I have mentioned it and no fix. The grilling area is nice and large, however I have seen ants around the area multiple times. The cigarette smoke from your neighbors seep into your apartment where it is noticeable. I have complained as it seeps into the kitchen and it isn’t strongly smelled in our kitchen cabinets and laundry room. Residents are allow to smoke in their house which has a negative impact for non smokers. However overall, my experience here has been more positive than negative.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Just moved in yesterday and we are pleasantly surprised with the quality of the apartment. The appliances are great and the buildings seem well maintained.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

It's been great so far. The management is quick with getting work orders done. The apartments are nice and most of our appliances were new. Thanks

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

My roommate and I had a lovely move-in experience. Staff was super friendly and Sandy has been very helpful in this whole process. The amenities are super nice too!

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

My roommate and I had a great move in experience! Sandy is very helpful and was easy to work with during the move in process. We are enjoying our time at Alden Place and its close proximity to shopping.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

So far, it’s been really good. I haven’t had trouble with maintenance. My area isn’t generally quiet. There hasn’t been any pests for most part. The only thing would be some of the community updates are a little passive aggressive. However, I do appreciate the frequency of the emails.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Very good experience friendly staff. Last three years I have been staying in this community. I referred few of my old coworkers who is working with BCBSNC. The pool is nice kids can enjoy.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Everything was amazing, the experience and amenities. Would definitely live here again! The staff is always accommodating and work orders are always done in timely manner.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

I’ve enjoyed my stay. The area is quiet and convenient to local stores, universities, and highways to get around. I really appreciate that the community isn’t kept up very nicely with little to no trash and lawn maintenance.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

My wife and I have been here for a short amount of time, but we have loved it so far! Everyone has been so courteous, helpful and informative. The amenities are things my wife and I have already enjoyed and greatly enhance your enjoyment of the area. We are excited to continue our memory making here!

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Sandra is very nice, and the rest of the staff has also been very cordial. The apartments appear to need maintenance often from time to time. But, overall its been a great experience

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Litter in front of our building for several days now. Cobwebs growing over lights and doors. People allow there dogs to mess without consequences. I don't blame your maintenance team but the tenants. Your guys that take care of the property and are polite and professional.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Alden Place has been very responsive to all of my maintenance requests and has been really awesome about communicating with me about what is going on in the complex.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

awesome and luxuries place to stay. need to add shower place before someone jumps into the pool. apartments are very secured by having inside alarm facility and support staff is very cooperative.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Good surrounding, Nice utensils, quite place. Plenty of parking spots, High ceiling, Nice balcony, very near to shopping malls and Grocery sores

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

So far everything has been amazing. However, the dog park could use a major upgrade. It seems as though it hasn't been kept up in awhile. Pools are awesome.