Very good apartment infrastructure and nice management people.Also enrolment process very easy compare to other community.Awesome and Excellent.

A great apartment complex to live in. The staff is friendly and helpful and there are so many great amenities. The location is also amazing. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

I moved about a week ago. The experience so far is perfect! We love this nice and warm community. Staffs are really friendly and helpful! The home is clean and the service is awesome!

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

We have loved living here. Our two bedroom is so spacious and nice. The natural light from all the windows and the screened in porch makes it feel more like a home than a closed in apartment. The gym is just enough for what we need and the pools are clean and pretty. We are very happy with our move to Alden place.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Really it's 4.5 stars. I really like living here. Great location, Target, 24hr Harris Teeter, right off the highway from Duke but tucked away for enough privacy, wonderful and willing staff that are always eager to help, great amenities, perfectly manicured greenery, safe. I really love it. The only complaint is the maintenance guys. They are not always willing to fix the actual issue of the apt kind of just brush you off to leave. Another concern is carpet cleaning. I think that should be a part of long term residence. My husband and I have been living here for almost 5 years now and our carpet need professional cleaning which most management schedules with the tenant but I haven't heard from anyone yet. Anyways, other than that I'm very happy here and would recommend to anyone.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Good location and friendly office staff. Our apartment is really noisy. The windows are really thin and being right near the highway makes it rough to sleep.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Omg it's so Beautiful here my friends and family simply love it I already had a surprised house warming today at my job Sandy Devon Katie thanks so much for making my Luxury apartment home so breathtaking cant wait to finish decorating for the Holidays

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

I love it here so far!!!! When I canje to Apply for the apartment, they were so positive. I had been looking at apartments for a while and had had some experiences where the staff was super negative. I love the recreation areas. They are kept clean and Devon and sandy are awesome people. It’s great when the staff is easy to talk to because it makes the experience here that much better.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Its a beautiful place to live . Well maintained and quick service.Leasing a flat is smooth experience.Very quiet and with all the ameneties.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

It's great place to stay. Staff is very good and helping. Would recommend all my friends to choose Alden. Very easy process to book a house and lease it

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Good amenities and a safe community. Staff are nice, but often not prompt with repairs or concerns. Lots of dogs, very large dog community. Great for those with pets.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Very nice place for living.. easy accessibility’s to all stores like Walmart , target etc.. amenities are good... proper maintenance... very good response from the office..

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

The development is in a relatively safe area, and very nice apartments for the price. Good clubhouse, with small gym. Maintenance has been fast so far.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

We moved here from Seattle about one month ago and it has been a wonderful change. The staff here has been communicative and very welcoming. We're so happy to be a part of the Alden Place Community!

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

An amazing community. Very spacious apartments. The gym and pools are my favorite part of living here. I’d recommend this complex to anyone honestly. Staff is very helpful

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

I have only been here for a little over a week, but I already love the community so much! All maintenance requests are fulfilled quickly & efficiently and I always feel safe! I would recommend this community to anyone!

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

My partner and I just moved here and we love it ! From the beginning of the application process to moving in was a great and stress free process. The staff is amazing and maintenance is prompt. We are getting use to valet trash lol it’s really cool to have though.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

It has been a really great time being a part of the Alden Place community. All the staff are so helpful and friendly, especially Sandy! I also really enjoy all of the amenities available to us, especially the gym and the business center.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Its amazing here .. the staff is amazing. I wake to peace and quiet everyday. The amenties are really nice and the grass is very well kept. I do plan on staying here for a long time.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Moved from New York to North Carolina and this has been the smoothest transition because of the help of Sandra. She was always there to answer our questions and has since been a great person to just talk to about the area.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Staffs are so excellent and kind. I am so happy to stay here. Also coffee at the leasing office is always good and free. I hope to stay longer.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

The Alden Place is in a safe neighborhood with great amenities and leasing office staff to help with any concerns. Would especially recommend to students and families!

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

I have only lived here for a week or so now, but I have to say the staff was one of the reasons we picked this apartment. Everyone is so friendly and they are very prompt with any issues. So far it’s been great!

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

Overall, nice community. Amenities are great and maintenance requests are responded to in a timely manner. However, communication could be improved. Moving into my new apartment was an absolute pain.

Reply from Alden Place at South Square

It has been about three months living in Alden now and I have enjoyed it thus far. The apartment is close to campus, Chapel Hill, and safe to walk around in the evening. Would recommend!