Alden Place at South Square

4.4

4.4

I've enjoyed my time here and I'm happy that the amenities are finally opened up again. Looking forward to the summer spending all my days by the pool.
Alden has been an excellent community. It has a good neighborhood, close proximity to hospitals, stores, etc, maintenance is good, staff is also nice, etc.
It has been a great community to live. However, I would suggest to have benches on the sidewalk or in the park so that one can relax and have a good time with loved ones.
This community is rather quiet and family friendly. Management is highly efficient in addressing concerns and maintenance rocks. I recommend anyone that's looking for a safe community to live to come and check out this community.
I havent been here but for a short moment but so far I really like seeing everyone out and about walking and getting heart healthy. I love the hospitality of the people here and really appreciate the friendly staff of Alden Place. They are patient and take the time to hear and understand when communicating my concerns.
The area that the apartments are in is great it’s not too close to campus but close enough, it’s near several restaurants and stores. It’s a great place to stay
Best place in Durham to live. The location is prime, all facilities are walking distance. The apartments are very clean, nice gym and pool facility.
It is a good community to live. All new renovations. Good maintenance at lawns, and kids play area. Clean roads. But here water bill was high.
I like this place because Alden place is excellent customer services. Activities area is very clean and safety. neighborhood people is very friendly overall very peacefully.
Staying in Alden is home like experience. It is Safe and clean place to stay. Staff is really very helpful and friendly. All the important places like schools, colleges, restaurants, gas stations are very nearby.