Alden Place at South Square

4.4

4.4

We have not moved in yet, but have been so impressed with the quality of the staff. Sandy has truly made what is otherwise a stressful process extremely smooth.
Everyone was really nice and helpful when I moved in. I had a minor repair issue and the maintenance personnel was sent out right away. Thanks, for all of the help.
We love our time in Alden place. All the neighbors are friendly. All the facilities are clean and well maintained. Staffs are professional and friendly.
It's very nice,peaceful here at Aldens.Weve been here almost an year now.Our stay here has been pleasant. We look forward to another year at Aldens Place.
Best customer service ever! I am moving from the West Coast and had a lot of fears and worries with the moving process. However, the staff at Alden Place made sure that I was well taken care of and helped this transition run smoothly.
Alden place is clearly a well thought out and well maintained apartment complex. Spacious bedroom, lots of storage and wonderful natural light! We are loving it!
This complex is absolutely perfect. I'm glad that we have finally moved here, amenities such as a screened in patio and valet trash are awesome!
Everybody seems very kind so far! The apartments are very nice, clean, and you get your money’s worth it not more than what you pay for. An upgrade from where I came from
I have been living here since 2015. You can imagine how much I like the community as I am staying in the same community and same apartment more than 5 years.
I tend to always point out what needs improving and not focusing on what's already fine. Call it a work habit. I would like to point out why I like it here. 1) Friendly community-not saying everyone speaks as you walk by, but it's a healthy environment. Families have daily walks throughout the neighborhood. We all know, slow down driving through, because it's a 99% chance someone is out taking an evening stroll. 2) The staff does an excellent job of up-keeping the property and facilities. Grass stays cut, pool stays clean, parking lot isn't cluttered with trash, etc. Regardless, what's important is they are helpful and responsive. 3) Lastly, the initial reason I moved here at the time, it's zoned for one of the highest rated public elementary schools in the city/county (for the parents.)