Alden Place at South Square

I just moved in a week ago. I really like the design of the unit. The balcony can let me relax by looking outside whenever I want. Also, the pool is a great place for fun. The whole neighborhood is so quiet and secure and I love this. The location is good as well, close to supermarkets like Target and Liming. Overall, I think the place is of great value at its price.
Alden place is a wonderful community with spacious, beautiful, affordable apartments and excellent amenities! We have lived here for 2 years and have very much enjoyed it!
So far so good with my experience living here. The community is nice and the apartment is nice also. I would recommend this complex to anyone moving to durham.
Love it here. Nice place to live. Next to pool and clubhouse. My wife and I love this place. A must see. Nice place for young couples to live
Overall great! Friendly people and nice views. But a little bit too crowded at this pandemic time... There was a wasp hive on the balcony but someone came and removed it. Thanks!
The apartment is great. Katie did an excellent job getting us set up. We love the kitchen and the cats love looking out he big windows. Thanks!
I have enjoyed living in Alden Place apartments so far. The maintenance staff is very nice and professional as well as the leasing office staff. My lease signing process was very smooth especially during the pandemic.
So far Alden place and Katie from the office have been wonderful. Our move in went smoothly and the apartment appears to be everything we needed.
Comfy clean apartment complex in an amazing location for great prices... what more is there to write about? Put in a maintenance request about a wasp nest on the balcony and it was gone the next day.
My roommate and I just moved into our apartment and we love it. The staff is friendly and helpful and everything has been great here so far!!