Alden Place at South Square

4.4

4.4

awesome place to stay. very helpful staff. very conveniently located with everything at approachable distance. pet friendly and secured place
Lovely place to live! Close to downtown Durham and Chapel Hill. This apartment has two pools that are really nice. And also has a gym that is clean with a lot of equipment. Overall, love it here!
The staff is so nice. It feels like home here. I love it! I feel very safe here and I love the apartment. The maintenance requests are done online and they come ASAP.
Cool place to live. Quiet, friendly neighbors. It’s been pretty safe since I’ve lived here (almost 2 years), no incidents of crime. Just follow the community guidelines and it’ll be an easy stay!
Basically, it is fine to live here. I love the environment and all the facilities inside the apartment. But I want to say that the repairing staff did not come for the work order last time. The issue did not resolve.
We have lived at Alden Place for 2.5 years and have had a wonderful experience! The leasing staff is absolutely wonderful and we love our apartment. This apartment complex is in such a convenient location to the grocery store, many shops, and is 5 min from Duke. We love it here!
Alden is a great apartment place. maintenance, staff, cleanliness, neighborhood, etc are all great! There are other communities in the vicinity but they are not so good
Great experience! The apartment is spacious and comfortable, the community is kept clean, and the maintenance is good. The only issue is people frequently letting their kids play in the main street/parking lot, which makes the parking lot occasionally concerning. Other than that, we enjoy the community.
The apartment unit house that I moved recently is equipped with steel appliances. Have decent view and is looking good. Have the laundry room with washer and dryer with in the house.
Everything has been great. They do an excellent job of maintaining the gym during these crazy times. Everything is clean and any time we have had an issue the maintenance team has handled it with no trouble at all.