Alden Place at South Square

Good Amenities,Close proximity to Duke Campus & University place makes it a fabulous place to live. Maintenance requests are completed promptly. Service in the office or by maintenance staff is always friendly. The location makes it easy to get on the highway easily and there are grocery stores nearby. I would recommend staying here!
Move In was fast &’ easy. Katie was very kind and helpful. I’m really happy with my apartment and excited to be involved with the community. Thank you❤️
Nice quiet neighborhood. I would recommend anybody to stay here. It’s close to just about everything you may need and the people around here are nice too.
We’ve been here for just over a year now and we still love it. The community itself is beautiful and well maintained. It’s been a crazy time with the rona but the management has put great precautions in place and kept occupants well informed of any changes that had to be made. Only complaint is sound coming from surrounding neighbors but can’t really do anything about that when you share walls.
The staff are very nice. Rules are not enforced in regards to trash and safety measures within the parking lot area. This can create some issues.
Maintance is really fast and quick to resolve any issues, office staff is super friendly and helpful with the whole move in process. Residents are friendly.
Wonderful place to live. They've done a great job adjusting to the pandemic. Sanitizer at the pools, social distanced seating, and all maintenance wears masks inside apartments
Alden community is an excellent place to live! I moved here 2 years ago and choosing Alden was the best decision I took. Community is great, neighbourhood is awesome!
Wonderful, quiet and friendly complex with spacious, clean apartments! We have lived here for just over two years and have loved our time here so far. Great apartments and community for a very affordable price. We also love the convenient location, right near a grocery store and split between Duke and UNC Chapel Hill!
Alden place is a good place to live in a luxury space. Here you can find lot of amenities like Gym, Swimming Pool, Play area, Grill space, Party Hall, etc...