Alden Place at South Square

4.4

4.4

Loren
about 24 hours ago
I viewed so many different complexes when I was deciding to move to Durham, and Alden Place by far offered everything on my "must have" list and nearly everything on my "it'd be nice, but not required" list. The area is quiet, the pools and gym facility are all well-maintained, and the price was perfect. Everything important is within a 10 or 15-minute drive. Amanda was very helpful throughout the process; she made every step very clear for me and ensured I had all the information I needed to get myself moved in to a great apartment! One of the men from maintenance came by to bring me my second key which needed to be cut and he also put in a new bulb for one of the recessed lights that wasn't working when I moved in, even though I hadn't logged a request yet!

Tyler
Sandy was so helpful moving in and this area is fantastic! I have no complaints and I would recommend Alden Place to anyone. It is a safe, friendly environment and the apartments are spacious and clean.

Huda
It’s nice living here at Alden place. I would say it is close most of the places and locality is safe and secure. People are friendly here .

Yousha
It is convenient to live here, it is near the supermarket and near my university. Here is very quiet without the noise of cars. but living with some pests is terrible and we are trying to solve it

Jonathan
The overall experience living here so far is satisfying. Although there are some minor problems, but the leasing office dealt with it pretty quick.

Evelyn
Move-in went smoothly, we love our apartment so far! We have such nice neighbors & already feel safe/welcomed to the community. Our unit is spacious and clean!

Nhi
Great community. Maintenance requests are addressed quickly and staff is generally polite. Neighbors are friendly and quiet. General grounds are also well kept

Yitong
great!the view of some apartment is really good, and our apartment seldom need to maintenance, which is really great. And the air conditioner is also great!

Theresa
It’s been okay! It’s a safe neighborhood so I appreciate that. They communicate pretty well. It’s clean! It’s also in a great location. You’re near everything!

Sinuo
Alden has comfortable environment, and the neighborhood is very nice. The community is quite and safe. Also alden has free car washing place.