I enjoy living here and love that they are pet friendly. Maintenance crew is awesome and always willing to help no matter the time. Would recommend to friends.

Reply from Alder Terrace

Amazing place to live. Clean and quiet. Office staff is helpful as well. New additions are making the place easier on the eyes. Last year the pool was always clean and never overly crowded.

Reply from Alder Terrace

We move from California and had a horrible experience with our first Apt here in Tennessee, Alder Terrace has been great 👍🏼 So far very quiet cottage style Apt's maint. Responds very quickly and the staff is very nice

Reply from Alder Terrace

My girlfriend and I moved here a little less than two months ago and we love it. Sure it would be nice to have a few more amenities but overall we are having a great experience here!

Reply from Alder Terrace

Alder terrace is a wonderful place to live. Everyone is peaceful and keeps to themselves. It’s a clean and well kept residency.. the employees are friendly and always willing to help!

I absolutely love it here. Nice community and lots or perks! Perfect for my children, safe, and lots of room in backyard for them to play. 5 stars forsure

Alder terrace is very clean and quiet! There is also plenty of parking for residents and guests! The dog park is also an added plus for my dog so she can have freedom to roam!

Nice staff, always take care of any problem that you have, affordable place to live, they just remodeled all the apartments few years ago, basically everything is new

Reply from Alder Terrace

Great community, quite neighborhood, wonderful staffing, beautiful setting with lots of trees, my dogs love the dog park. An all around good place to live.

Reply from Alder Terrace

Super helpful so far! The best place we've checked out in Murfreesboro so far! Sarah is awesome. Really love the lay out of the complex and how pet friendly everything is.

Reply from Alder Terrace

The apartment is nice and simple. There is easy access to the mailbox and pool that requires a key or pass. Even the speed humps, which I don't like, help make the place a bit safer. The only issue I've had is the stairway is right next to a parking spot, and that is not so great if you're parked there.

Reply from Alder Terrace

The floors are Nice, and the walls are thick enough so that I can't hear the neighbors in their own apartments. I also like that every room has a ceiling fan.

Reply from Alder Terrace

We just moved in and we immediately fell in love with the place. Maintenance is super quick and helpful, and the community is quiet. Management is also very patient and generous. Overall this place is great and I'll be looking forward to living here for a good while.

Reply from Alder Terrace

This place is great! I love living here and the neighbors are the best people you'll ever met. The property is clean and well maintained - and the office staff is the best!

Reply from Alder Terrace

Love the apartment! I was a little concerned that the AC units were going to be be a pain but that's not the case at all. My little apartment is getting a little more homey each day. I also appreciate that there is plenty of notification before routine maintenance is performed in the apartment. I'm loving everything so far!

Reply from Alder Terrace

So far so good i think that i am going to love these apartments. The staff is very friendly amd helpful with the things you need. I am super excited

Reply from Alder Terrace

We love living at Alder Terrace. The apartments had been renovated, the whole complex is clean, tidy and the people in the office extremely nice. In 2 years of living here, we have not had a single problem.

Reply from Alder Terrace

love living here! staff is helpful and friendly, it's quiet and safe. well kept and never a problem if you need something fixed, it's done right away!

Nice and quiet community, with many amenities. The matience staff is incredibly helpful and quick to respond to all problems. The office staff is always helpful as well, this is an all around wonderful apartment community

I love this complex! The staff are all fantastic. They have all been very helpful anytime I've needed anything. The complex is nice and small. Very quiet and family friendly. Highly recommended

So far so good! I am enjoying my apartment and the surrounding community. I think made the right decision moving here. Sarah is amazing!!!!!

Reply from Alder Terrace

Very quite community for the most part. Has nice community area with pool, play ground, and grills. Also has a dog park and laundry on site. It's a nice starter community for our growing family.!

Reply from Alder Terrace

Great apartment. Very clean and very friendly staff. Neighbors are never loud and the dog park is amazing. The pool is kept in great condition as well!

Great community and friendly staff! Love the dog park, and all the amenities included at alder terrace! Maintenance always handles problems in a timely manner!

Alder Terrace is a Great community to live in, it is quiet and kept up very well. The office staff are always friendly and helpful and also quick to respond to any maintenance issues that you my have. Definitely affordable and In a great location