best place ever all the neighbor are helpfull and respecfull , very nice place to live and close to campus 3 minutes away close to walmart and kroger as well

I only just moved in 4 days ago with my fog cat and boyfriend. Its been really nice so far. The neighbors are pretty quiet in my building and there is a plot of grass for my dog to go outside which is nice.

Reply from Alder Terrace

Great staff and location, mostly quiet. Apartments are lovely inside and amenities are nice. I do wish there was more room at dog park. Overall a great experience.

Reply from Alder Terrace

We have been residents here since July and absolutely love it! Our neighbors are super friendly! The pool was awesome to have to stay cool this summer. We have used the grill and picnic area many times! The staff here are super friendly and always there if you need anything!

Reply from Alder Terrace

Nice and quiet. I enjoy the small community. Local to everything that I need. It’s perfect just for me. I’ve lived here before and it was nice. Now that I’m here again it’s even better especially with it’s upgrades

Reply from Alder Terrace

It's both quiet and peaceful here and management is always quick to help! I've lived here for a few years andhave had minimal issues.I would definitely recommend giving this place a chance!

Reply from Alder Terrace

I am new to the community but so far so good! There are a few things that I’d like to see improve but overall I am happy with the overall experience.

Reply from Alder Terrace

All good experiences. The laundry facility is always clean, the gym is clean with fresh towels stocked, and the pool area is always clean as well.

Reply from Alder Terrace

Being a resident with AT so far has been a great experience! It’s quiet and other residents are friendly. The Office staff are welcoming and ready to fix any issue!

Reply from Alder Terrace

EXCELLENT Management . Great are to live in with a family or alone . They have fun activities they do for everyone that lives here in alder terrace . I love living here 😊

Reply from Alder Terrace

Clean environment and facilities. I just renewed my lease. No complaints from me. Affordable and family friendly place. Staff are always available when needed.

Reply from Alder Terrace

Me & my little family love it here at Alder Terrance Apartments in Murfreesboro, TN. My baby daughter loves going to the pool & swim during that hot summer days. The staff is awesome & make sure they take care of there residents. Glad we chose Adler Terrance as our first place on our own.

Reply from Alder Terrace

Have been very satisfied with my experience so far. I have only been here for a month but it is WAY better than my previous apartments! It is very quiet and peaceful. It is a very nice community.

Reply from Alder Terrace

I love this community especially the little garden and how quaint it is. We are so excited to start living here!!! We have a puppy named coco who is also super excited for the great looking dog park. And we love Sarah at the front office!

Reply from Alder Terrace

I am new to the community and I couldn’t be happier! Staff is awesome, apartments are clean and updated, and people here are very nice! Salt water pool is a treat, community garden is one of a kind, and all the green space is really nice!

Reply from Alder Terrace

My stay here has been amazing and I love the community definitely 5 stars for me!! The pool is nice and clean. The laundry room is safe and clean!

Reply from Alder Terrace

no problems so far besides the laundromat . the pool is fairly fun to go to and so far we havent had any trouble with annoying neighbors or stuff like that

Reply from Alder Terrace

The pool is always clean and I love the saltwater. The neighborhood is quiet and the laundry facilities and gym are always clean and comfortable.

Reply from Alder Terrace

It was enjoyable everyone was helpful and the property is very well kept and the neighbors seem nice and like that its pet friendly and especially like the pool and dog park

Reply from Alder Terrace

We love living here. It’s so peaceful, and everybody is friendly. Out doors is always kept clean and neat. Just sincerely a nice place to live.

Reply from Alder Terrace

It has been good so far. We haven’t really met anybody yet but it will come with time. The motorcycles on the road are obnoxious but that’s to be expected. Decent place.

Reply from Alder Terrace

I live in the townhouse Braxton and it's spacious and ergonomic. Love the gym and pool. Very clean laundry room. Staff and neighbors are very nice.

Reply from Alder Terrace

So far everything is going great! Peaceful at times loud at times but overall it's a place that my family can lay their heads down at night!

Reply from Alder Terrace

About 6 months in and still looking good. Plenty of parking, neighbors are respectful of each other and overall the area is safe for families.

Reply from Alder Terrace

It's very nice here.Very peaceful and quiet. Maintenance is very helpful with fixing any problems and it's very affordable to love here. I definitely recommend giving this place a shot