Alder Terrace

I like my apartment rent is much to high but non the less I have a place to live... both side of my neighbors smoke marijuana and I can smell it in my apartment and it get to be a bit much at times and I hate the smell of it but what can I do... nothing!
this place is nice and very quiet. I feel good here. I can go out quietly for a walk with my children to play and nobody bothers us, the neighbors are excellent.
I recently have signed for another year here, and I've been living here. Since 2014. I really like this community, and my neighbors who are friendly but not pushy (I don't like nosy people!) I am particularly happy with the new laundry center, so clean and brand new machines! One of the only negatives I will say is the trash situation. I know they are attempting to address that, will be interested to see the ultimate solution. I appreciate the fitness center (and really need to start using it!) Another small annoyance is the habit some people have of blasting their car stereo, usually music that is questionable as to actually being music. Could qualify as just noise to me.
It’s been almost 2 years and I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. It’s home. People generally leave you alone in the neighborhood and there’s never any issue that comes up. Looking forward to another year.
Love the apartments the orchard is nice and the pool is great on a hot day. Me and my girlfriend love it here. Would reccomend to place to others for sure.
I like living here. My neighbors are nice, the complex is quiet, and there haven’t been any disturbances since I’ve lived here. I would definitely recommend.
I have had a great experience so far at ALder Terrace. The apartments were well kept and I am excited to live there. There is plenty of parking and the grounds are clean and the pool is sparkling.
Nice, quiet community. Impressively the same when I lived here in 2013. My experience then is the same as now, a nice quiet community. Met some friendly neighbors at the complex laundry mat.
Honestly it’s a very relaxing place to be. It’s tucked away and the staff and neighbors are all so nice! The pool and dog park are well kept. The laundry matt could be much better but outside of that I’m very happy here
Its ok like living here its very quiet peaceful love my neighbors nice close to pool And close Up To everything. Would recommend It to Anyone