Nice and quiet community, with many amenities. The matience staff is incredibly helpful and quick to respond to all problems. The office staff is always helpful as well, this is an all around wonderful apartment community

I love this complex! The staff are all fantastic. They have all been very helpful anytime I've needed anything. The complex is nice and small. Very quiet and family friendly. Highly recommended

So far so good! I am enjoying my apartment and the surrounding community. I think made the right decision moving here. Sarah is amazing!!!!!

Reply from Alder Terrace

Very quite community for the most part. Has nice community area with pool, play ground, and grills. Also has a dog park and laundry on site. It's a nice starter community for our growing family.!

Reply from Alder Terrace

Great apartment. Very clean and very friendly staff. Neighbors are never loud and the dog park is amazing. The pool is kept in great condition as well!

Great community and friendly staff! Love the dog park, and all the amenities included at alder terrace! Maintenance always handles problems in a timely manner!

Alder Terrace is a Great community to live in, it is quiet and kept up very well. The office staff are always friendly and helpful and also quick to respond to any maintenance issues that you my have. Definitely affordable and In a great location

Reply from Alder Terrace

Loving this apartment and staff! Everything gets taken care of in a timely manner. My neighbors are quiet and keep to themselves. I have no complaints so far.

Reply from Alder Terrace

Alder Terrace is a great place to live. It's a clean and quiet neighborhood with a very diligent maintenance staff. I love that the laundry room accepts cards so you don't have to scrounge around for loose change.

Reply from Alder Terrace

Absolutely love it. The apartments are very nice inside and out and I'm extremely happy with all the changes alder terrace has made. I would strongly recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice place to call home.

Reply from Alder Terrace

Enjoy the services that are offered as well as good area quite and friendly neighbors. The inside of the apartments are very nice and clean.

It's a really good starter community to live in love the staff as well alway nice and greets you with lots of respect. Plenty of kids to play with if you have kids

Reply from Alder Terrace

Alder Terrace is a great place to live! I love that it is a nice, small, quiet community. They have done an awesome job with various updates around the complex in the past year and a half I have lived here.

Reply from Alder Terrace

This is the best place to live. The staff in the office are phenomenall, the maintenance men are great. I can and have suggested this place to several ppl.

Reply from Alder Terrace

Very quiet community. Builders are older but have been well kept. Only complaint is the trash area could be more organized and less sketchy.

Fun and interactive way to make and grow a community with awesome rewards and prizes that motivate people to continue to play and stay involved in their community.

My fiance and I just moved her last month and we are expected a little girl in April so we needed to find a home. There areany any friendly people and usually very quite.

Reply from Alder Terrace

Haven't been apart of the community for very long but I can say based on the time I've spent here so far that it does indeed seem to be a pleasant place to take up residency. The staff has been courteous and friendly.

Reply from Alder Terrace

Community is quiet at night and rooms are sized well. Apartments feel very cozy and I am very pleased to be staying here. I recommend these apartments for anyone looking to live on their own for the first time.

Only been here for 4 months but it's been great! Love it here! Very friendly office staff and Maintance men! I would definitely recommend Alder Terrace to family and friends.

Reply from Alder Terrace

I recently moved in and Sarah at the leasing office was so helpful. She got everything ready for me to move in less than a week during the holidays!

I love this community. It is quiet and in a great location. The apartment staff are always on top of things. The office staff is always friendly and go out of there way to assist you with your needs.

They are a great property and glad I chose to live here almost 10 years ago. I have been here through all of the renovations and very pleased with the outcome.

Reply from Alder Terrace

Positive environment ... clean .... decent apartments.... nice upgrades .... okay pricing ....decent parking ..quiet and calm ....pet friendly

Reply from Alder Terrace

Great place to live. The staff is very friendly & it's pretty quiet 95% of the time. Very kid friendly, love that they have a playground for kids.