This is my favorite place to live so far. I enjoy how quiet it is and how I can park right in front of my door! The trash cans are conveniently located on the premises and there is also a pool!

Our apartment community is great! The apartment is clean and spacious, and we have a dog park, pool and playground. It’s a safe environment with a friendly staff.

This is the best place to rent an apartment. It's comfortable, quite, secure, the people that work here is very polite, responsable and friendly.

I like the way the rooms are set up. I live in a one bedroom apartment. Only downfall is that you have to pay to do your laundry. The ammenities are nice other than that. They even have a garden to plant your own vegetables or fruit.

It's very quiet and peaceful here and the maintenance people are quick to help out. I would definitely recommend checking this place out if you're looking for a place to live.

It's so quiet here, I love my neighbors they are all very nice. The staff is wonderful, couldn't ask for a better place to live. The complex has a wonderful saltwater pool and a playground for kids. A dog park for your fur babies.

I love the apartment so far. It’s very quiet out here, the apartments seem well maintained, everyone I’ve met so far seems nice and I love the amenities. I can’t wait until it gets warm enough to use the pool!

Reply from Alder Terrace

I've lived here for three years and I love it. The staff is awesome and the area is constantly developing more each day. I love the new mailboxes.

Reply from Alder Terrace

clean and neat when i moved in. could be a little quieter though but that is apt living. I like the pool and the dog park.. the community garden is a nice take

Reply from Alder Terrace

I really love the family friendly environment and the people that I meet. Everybody is very friendly and the environment is a perfect fit for my wife and two sons.

Reply from Alder Terrace

Clean environment, clean rooms, and fast reliable maintenance on call. Overall it has been a pleasant experience so far and I hope it remains that way.

Reply from Alder Terrace

The apartment complex is clean and well maintained. The play ground and pool are very nice. The apartment itself is spacious, clean ,and modern. The office ladies are fantastic and easy to talk to and work with. Overall excellent place to live.

Reply from Alder Terrace

The apartment is nice and comfy, and the fact that they don’t have on street parking makes it better, neighbors are nice and welcoming. Also close to pretty nice chain restaurants and a Walmart.

Reply from Alder Terrace

Love the community garden and dog park, also the attention to residents needs and the quiet area. The fact that the parking lot didn’t flood with all the rain was wonderful too.

Reply from Alder Terrace

Ive lived here in e4 since 2015 and ive had no trouble its peaceful and office is very friendly and just all out awesome place to live!!!!!!

Reply from Alder Terrace

This complex is a beautiful place with ample parking for residents and their visitors. My husband and I have our dream first home together here.

Reply from Alder Terrace

Great apartments. Understanding when things get rough. Have fun games and community activities. Love this place since day one. Highly recommend anyone to move in.

It is great I absolutely love the environment and staff that works here. It is calm and very well maintained. It is very welcoming with no loud noises or any type of disturbance.

The laundry mat company they work with is not the greatest. Not the employees at Alder Terrace fault but still an aggravation. Everything else is great!

Reply from Alder Terrace

I have lived here for almost 3 years and I love it. The office and maintenence staff are friendly. The only thing that I dont like would be the thin walls and residents constantly leaving clothes in the laundry room for hours.

Very quiet and peaceful community. The people at the office are nice and always willing to help with issues. Definitely recommend staying here.

It's a pleasure living here, I've never lived in a complex so quiet and clean. The staff here is very courteous. They are quick to keep thing's up and running here. I can't think of a better place to live.

We love living here! It’s so close to everything, and even more stuff is only 15-20 minuets away. I feel like this is a great first place for young couples. The staff is friendly and helpful!

It's been a blessed from our God this place He found for us. The management is really hard work people and they take good care of all the people that live here. Thanks for everything

Very peaceful nice environment no ptoblems so far my son absolutely loves living my the playground and pool , over all i enjoy living here !