I love it here! Neighbors are great and the staff is helpful and friendly. I feel very safe in the area, and it’s close to a lot of stuff! I would definitely recommend living here!

So far it has been a wonderful expierence. The property is quiet and peaceful, and I know I won’t have to worry about noisy neighbors. It seems like almost everyone around me has a dog, which I love because it gives my pup some friends to play with! The manager (Sarah) was so nice and willing to help us with moving in, I love this place!

Reply from Alder Terrace

my 2 bedroom is pretty small but the area is nice and quiet. I like that I can pay online as well. my overall experience so far has been pretty good. everyone minds there their business which is ever big for me.

Reply from Alder Terrace

It is a quite complex and very clean.I have only lived here a month but liking it so far.It is a far decent price and some of the neighbors are nice.Staff is very friendly.

Reply from Alder Terrace

I have lived here for almost 2 years and I love it. The office and maintenence staff are friendly, and are quick to resolve any issues you may be be experiencing. The walls are very thin so you can here everything, but besides that I don't have any complaints.

This is a great place to live you don't have to worry about crime and its quiet. The pool and playground is very nice for those with children the only down fall is no washer & dryer hookups inside the apartments.

Mrs. Sarah is the best leasing agent I have ever encountered. She made the process very easy for me to move into my new apartment. I recommend this place!

Great community. Beautyfull place, nice apartments, good service, always taking care of their residents. Great place to live. Come on in and be a resident

Reply from Alder Terrace

I love Alder Terrace I feel safe and everyone is so friendly. The office staff is amazing.Its a family oriented apartment complex and I love the feel.

Reply from Alder Terrace

I love living here it's quiet and very peaceful and I feel safe. The staff here is the best, they are very courteous and nice. Shawn, the maintenance man, is the best. He works so many hours to keep this place up and running, my hat off to him. The crew here is the best, if you thinking about a future place to live, I highly recommend Alder Terrace

Reply from Alder Terrace

I have lived at Alder Terrace for 4 months now and absolutely love the peace and quiet of the community! It is also very clean and the apartments are very cozy!

Reply from Alder Terrace

Great location, very nice and quiet community, attentive and friendly maitence and office staff. I've never had any problems getting anything fixed and everyone is very friendly.

Nice community people are friendly and the area is quiet and if there is a problem management will get on it right away playground for kids is a plus

Reply from Alder Terrace

This is the best apartments by far. The staff really do care about the residents and maintenance is done immediately. The grounds are kept clean all the time.

Reply from Alder Terrace

I enjoy living here and love that they are pet friendly. Maintenance crew is awesome and always willing to help no matter the time. Would recommend to friends.

Reply from Alder Terrace

Amazing place to live. Clean and quiet. Office staff is helpful as well. New additions are making the place easier on the eyes. Last year the pool was always clean and never overly crowded.

Reply from Alder Terrace

We move from California and had a horrible experience with our first Apt here in Tennessee, Alder Terrace has been great 👍🏼 So far very quiet cottage style Apt's maint. Responds very quickly and the staff is very nice

Reply from Alder Terrace

My girlfriend and I moved here a little less than two months ago and we love it. Sure it would be nice to have a few more amenities but overall we are having a great experience here!

Reply from Alder Terrace

Alder terrace is a wonderful place to live. Everyone is peaceful and keeps to themselves. It’s a clean and well kept residency.. the employees are friendly and always willing to help!

Reply from Alder Terrace

I absolutely love it here. Nice community and lots or perks! Perfect for my children, safe, and lots of room in backyard for them to play. 5 stars forsure

Reply from Alder Terrace

Alder terrace is very clean and quiet! There is also plenty of parking for residents and guests! The dog park is also an added plus for my dog so she can have freedom to roam!

Reply from Alder Terrace

Nice staff, always take care of any problem that you have, affordable place to live, they just remodeled all the apartments few years ago, basically everything is new

Reply from Alder Terrace

Great community, quite neighborhood, wonderful staffing, beautiful setting with lots of trees, my dogs love the dog park. An all around good place to live.

Reply from Alder Terrace

Super helpful so far! The best place we've checked out in Murfreesboro so far! Sarah is awesome. Really love the lay out of the complex and how pet friendly everything is.

Reply from Alder Terrace

The apartment is nice and simple. There is easy access to the mailbox and pool that requires a key or pass. Even the speed humps, which I don't like, help make the place a bit safer. The only issue I've had is the stairway is right next to a parking spot, and that is not so great if you're parked there.