Alder Terrace

I love living here its quiet and everybody I've encountered has been really nice and I like that my son has a park we can take him to when he wants to go outside and play
I just moved in yesterday and so far everything is pretty good! I really like how the insides of the apartments look, I haven’t seen any roaches yet, hoping that stays that way. The only thing is that it looks like the carpet was poorly put in, and there are some bubbles on the floor.
It's wonderful living here. Ive lived here for over 2 years and everything is good. The maintenance man is the best here literally. You put in a request and its done the next day immediately!!
I have had a great experience since moving into my 2 bed/1 bath apartment mid summer of last year. All of the staff is very welcoming, the property is well kept, and the people are all very respectable and friendly. I would highly recommend!
So far so good! Quiet neighborhood, great location. Other than the "water saving" toilets which are horrible. Office staff is extremely kind and helpful.
I love it ! , clean , energy saving, perfect for me . I love living in my place. Its like my own little cottage. New appliances, and flooring!
Very welcoming place. Many activities happen and seems like a safe neighborhood. Never have problems with neighbors besides the smoking smells but thats only outside
It's a good place to live. Nice and quiet, friendly staff that's always around or at least easy to contact. Has a pool for the summer, a gym, pet park, and laundry room.
I’ve lived here for almost a year and I’ve loved it. It’s safe, quiet, and maintenance is super friendly and has fixed all my issues. It’s been an enjoyable experience especially for this being my first apartment.
I absolutely love living here. I love the feel of the community and how quiet it is but also how friendly people are when I see them walking around. Me and my family have really enjoyed staying here more than any place we have ever lived, not to mention the fantastic location! I love being kept out of the hustle and bustle of inner Murfreesboro traffic.