Alder Terrace

4.6

4.6

SO FAR I LOVE IT HERE AT ALDER TERRACE! EVERYONE HAS BEEN SO NICE AND I HAVE MET ONE OF MY NEIGHBORS. I LOOK FORWARD TO USING ALL OF THE FACILITIES SOON!
Still quiet and peaceful. Thats one thing I can say has been consistent since I've been here. Honestly, I've not had really any problems since I've been here. I'd def recommend.
So far so good, Jane up front was a pleasure to work with. Greeted me with a smile, got all my paperwork set up, took care of all my questions I had and overall just a pleasurable experience with management. I love where it’s located not far from my job, my neighbor has already greeted me and I like the the setting of the whole apt. Overall for my taste and what I can afford it’s more than enough and I’m blessed to call This place my home.
Enjoying the closeness to school and essentials. The apartment is perfect for my family's needs. However, I do wish there was a dishwasher and more kitchen space.
This is only day two of living here, and I already know I’m going to love it. Everything is so clean and the staff are helpful and kind from the minute we walking in!
The only issue I have is hearing the constant slamming and fighting from neighbors. Last week cops had to be called due to a domestic altercation with two residents that resulted in them crashing into each other’s vehicles and driving high speed through the complex.
Laundry is very expensive and people outside of the community are accessing it. It's almost impossible with a normal work schedule to get laundry done and people leave their things in there for hours. There was even a homeless man hiding in there who kept asking which apartment was mine.
The only thing I will say is that the walls are a little thin, I can hear my neighbor’s dog bark but that’s understandable. I appreciate the amenities the community has.
I’ve had a great experience and have always had great interactions with the staff! They are always willing to work with any issues you may have.
The staff are super friendly. Move in was so easy. Community is clean. I think I'm gonna love it here. I cant wait for the pool to be accessible and start grilling and playing outside with the kids.