I am new to the community and I couldn’t be happier! Staff is awesome, apartments are clean and updated, and people here are very nice! Salt water pool is a treat, community garden is one of a kind, and all the green space is really nice!

Reply from Alder Terrace

My stay here has been amazing and I love the community definitely 5 stars for me!! The pool is nice and clean. The laundry room is safe and clean!

Reply from Alder Terrace

no problems so far besides the laundromat . the pool is fairly fun to go to and so far we havent had any trouble with annoying neighbors or stuff like that

Reply from Alder Terrace

The pool is always clean and I love the saltwater. The neighborhood is quiet and the laundry facilities and gym are always clean and comfortable.

Reply from Alder Terrace

It was enjoyable everyone was helpful and the property is very well kept and the neighbors seem nice and like that its pet friendly and especially like the pool and dog park

Reply from Alder Terrace

We love living here. It’s so peaceful, and everybody is friendly. Out doors is always kept clean and neat. Just sincerely a nice place to live.

Reply from Alder Terrace

It has been good so far. We haven’t really met anybody yet but it will come with time. The motorcycles on the road are obnoxious but that’s to be expected. Decent place.

Reply from Alder Terrace

I live in the townhouse Braxton and it's spacious and ergonomic. Love the gym and pool. Very clean laundry room. Staff and neighbors are very nice.

Reply from Alder Terrace

So far everything is going great! Peaceful at times loud at times but overall it's a place that my family can lay their heads down at night!

Reply from Alder Terrace

About 6 months in and still looking good. Plenty of parking, neighbors are respectful of each other and overall the area is safe for families.

Reply from Alder Terrace

It's very nice here.Very peaceful and quiet. Maintenance is very helpful with fixing any problems and it's very affordable to love here. I definitely recommend giving this place a shot

Reply from Alder Terrace

It’s a little small for our family but the Staff is absolutely AMAZING!!!!! The maintenance man is always on point and will fix anything you need quickly. The amenities (pool, gym, laundry mat, and playground) are always clean as well as it’s surroundings. They definitely make it feel like home.

Reply from Alder Terrace

The office managers have been more then nice. Its nice to know that if theres a problem im going to be helped and its not going to be difficult. And the actual apartment is great

Reply from Alder Terrace

We love living out here so far. It’s quiet, the neighbors are friendly as well as courteous, everything works and it’s very well maintained. We’re so glad we chose Alder Terrace.

Reply from Alder Terrace

The maintenance staff is the best in town. I needed some work done and he was there to fix it in less than thirty minutes. I love the dog park too!

Reply from Alder Terrace

I walked into the office after being referred from another apartment complex, and Sarah was nothing but great. She sat with and talked, was patient while we were trying to verify my income, and got it done quickly. The apartment is great in itself, and I love the feel of it.

Reply from Alder Terrace

Nice area located near a lot of returaunts and shopping centers. Easy commute through murfreesboro. The neighborhood is nice and parking is always available right in front of your doorstep

Reply from Alder Terrace

Amazing staff and well maintained facilities! Probably the BEST apartment complex on this side of town! I have never had a problem or had to demand services. Any problem that arose was swiftly handled. Absolutely amazing!

Reply from Alder Terrace

So far so good nothing like feeling like ur at home everyday piece an quiet great living environment honestly couldn’t ask for much more thanks

Reply from Alder Terrace

Love it..... Was ready for different arrangements for me and my son he can't wait til the pool opens.....I just its peaceful n quiet plus nice scenery

Reply from Alder Terrace

This is my favorite place to live so far. I enjoy how quiet it is and how I can park right in front of my door! The trash cans are conveniently located on the premises and there is also a pool!

Reply from Alder Terrace

Our apartment community is great! The apartment is clean and spacious, and we have a dog park, pool and playground. It’s a safe environment with a friendly staff.

Reply from Alder Terrace

This is the best place to rent an apartment. It's comfortable, quite, secure, the people that work here is very polite, responsable and friendly.

Reply from Alder Terrace

I like the way the rooms are set up. I live in a one bedroom apartment. Only downfall is that you have to pay to do your laundry. The ammenities are nice other than that. They even have a garden to plant your own vegetables or fruit.

It's very quiet and peaceful here and the maintenance people are quick to help out. I would definitely recommend checking this place out if you're looking for a place to live.