Alder Terrace

4.6

4.6

The only thing I will say is that the walls are a little thin, I can hear my neighbor’s dog bark but that’s understandable. I appreciate the amenities the community has.
I’ve had a great experience and have always had great interactions with the staff! They are always willing to work with any issues you may have.
The staff are super friendly. Move in was so easy. Community is clean. I think I'm gonna love it here. I cant wait for the pool to be accessible and start grilling and playing outside with the kids.
I love my apartment! The kitchen is my favorite part and the living room space is IDEAL! I love that the pool and playground is close for my kids and I can’t wait to start my life in this community
A great place to live. The neighbors are quiet, and its very cozy. You're also close to everything like Kroger, Walmart, Dunkin, ext.. The only issues I had was a smoke smell coming from next door, but after washing everything I was able to make the smell come out so far.
All staff and neighbors I’ve met have been great! Staff has been very helpful with finding me find a unit that fit all of my needs! This is a very clean and quiet complex in a great location!
Everything is very nice. The updates are nice and I love the gym being on site. Bonus that key access is required increasing security. The property is clean.
The staff here is friendly and professional. They went above and beyond for me and I would recommend them a thousand times over to family and friends.
love the management team!! they are really helpful, every question I have they always have an answer to, had a problem with my shower, i called and they got it fixed the same day, they asked permission to go into my apartment and i was really grateful for that most apartment don't do that! the only thing I don't like is how the laundry facility is not clean all the time, i know it must be because of how the weather was lately.
Still love it and the office and Manager are very understanding and helpful. Also it's still pretty quite here so that's always an awesome thing!