clean and neat when i moved in. could be a little quieter though but that is apt living. I like the pool and the dog park.. the community garden is a nice take

Reply from Alder Terrace

I really love the family friendly environment and the people that I meet. Everybody is very friendly and the environment is a perfect fit for my wife and two sons.

Reply from Alder Terrace

Clean environment, clean rooms, and fast reliable maintenance on call. Overall it has been a pleasant experience so far and I hope it remains that way.

Reply from Alder Terrace

The apartment complex is clean and well maintained. The play ground and pool are very nice. The apartment itself is spacious, clean ,and modern. The office ladies are fantastic and easy to talk to and work with. Overall excellent place to live.

Reply from Alder Terrace

The apartment is nice and comfy, and the fact that they don’t have on street parking makes it better, neighbors are nice and welcoming. Also close to pretty nice chain restaurants and a Walmart.

Reply from Alder Terrace

Love the community garden and dog park, also the attention to residents needs and the quiet area. The fact that the parking lot didn’t flood with all the rain was wonderful too.

Reply from Alder Terrace

Ive lived here in e4 since 2015 and ive had no trouble its peaceful and office is very friendly and just all out awesome place to live!!!!!!

Reply from Alder Terrace

This complex is a beautiful place with ample parking for residents and their visitors. My husband and I have our dream first home together here.

Reply from Alder Terrace

Great apartments. Understanding when things get rough. Have fun games and community activities. Love this place since day one. Highly recommend anyone to move in.

It is great I absolutely love the environment and staff that works here. It is calm and very well maintained. It is very welcoming with no loud noises or any type of disturbance.

The laundry mat company they work with is not the greatest. Not the employees at Alder Terrace fault but still an aggravation. Everything else is great!

Reply from Alder Terrace

I have lived here for almost 3 years and I love it. The office and maintenence staff are friendly. The only thing that I dont like would be the thin walls and residents constantly leaving clothes in the laundry room for hours.

Very quiet and peaceful community. The people at the office are nice and always willing to help with issues. Definitely recommend staying here.

It's a pleasure living here, I've never lived in a complex so quiet and clean. The staff here is very courteous. They are quick to keep thing's up and running here. I can't think of a better place to live.

We love living here! It’s so close to everything, and even more stuff is only 15-20 minuets away. I feel like this is a great first place for young couples. The staff is friendly and helpful!

It's been a blessed from our God this place He found for us. The management is really hard work people and they take good care of all the people that live here. Thanks for everything

Very peaceful nice environment no ptoblems so far my son absolutely loves living my the playground and pool , over all i enjoy living here !

Friendly People, Fast service, Geat Looking Home, they are willing to Go that extra mile for you...You know what...???...you should move in...

Reply from Alder Terrace

Just moved in, place looks great but there are a few things that need fixing up. Pool and fitness facility are awesome. Wishing the card machine would get fixed in the laundry room.

Reply from Alder Terrace

We love living here so far. Besides the spiders lol it's quiet, a great place for our kids and our service dog! It's clean and the staff is AWESOME!

Reply from Alder Terrace

I love our small home. Very peaceful. Great parking. Great service for maintenance. Everything is perfect here. I can my house feel like home.

Reply from Alder Terrace

It's been a pleasure to live here. Its quiet and peaceful, wonderful staff. The apartments are up to date, love the microwave over the stove, gives you more room on the counters.

Reply from Alder Terrace

I love it here! Neighbors are great and the staff is helpful and friendly. I feel very safe in the area, and it’s close to a lot of stuff! I would definitely recommend living here!

Reply from Alder Terrace

So far it has been a wonderful expierence. The property is quiet and peaceful, and I know I won’t have to worry about noisy neighbors. It seems like almost everyone around me has a dog, which I love because it gives my pup some friends to play with! The manager (Sarah) was so nice and willing to help us with moving in, I love this place!

Reply from Alder Terrace

my 2 bedroom is pretty small but the area is nice and quiet. I like that I can pay online as well. my overall experience so far has been pretty good. everyone minds there their business which is ever big for me.