Alder Terrace

4.6

4.6

Its good in some points but not good in some points too Good maintenance and so responsible and respect But the rent little bit high and too far from interstate
Been living here for about month now and i have no complaints. Super quiet and calm community! Staffing is super nice, kind and welcoming. Definitely would recommend this apartment complex.
We like the amenities. Its just a pain that there are all these extra fees added onto rent. Why am I tacked on a fee for excess services? Or for water when they charge for laundry just as much as it would cost for me to just take my laundry to a facility that will do it all for me and even fold everything? I think that pricing is a bit absurd.
very good so far i have only had a few problems my water was messed up and it was fixed automatically and also very loud neighbors but all else is going very good !
Quiet neighborhood. Friendly staff and patient while explaining leasing information. Quick at fixing any problems you may have. Nice appartment.
My experience has been great so far, nothing to complain about. Everything is in close distance for all my needs!! The only thing else I could think of is a nice size hot tub with an on site Starbucks on the weekends
Great management ,clean propert,nice apartment and amenities I love living here so quiet and nice.good prices for the amenities they have especially the dog park
Great place to start off. Friendly staff, family friendly neighborhood, and convenient location (near mtsu, walmart, gas stations, and banks.
I always say that it's quiet, and it's still pretty quiet, which I love. But also I've noticed how much the office actually cares. And are there to help you figure you're way around any situation, and that I love as well.
I like my apartment rent is much to high but non the less I have a place to live... both side of my neighbors smoke marijuana and I can smell it in my apartment and it get to be a bit much at times and I hate the smell of it but what can I do... nothing!