Alder Terrace

Super quite, which is really important to me. I've lived here a few months by now and I've never once heard any type of disturbance or just loud noises/people in general. It's really nice.
Clean place, family friendly environment, and pretty good location. If your a student, its an easy walk to MTSU, food joints, and a Walmart.
The residents here are all so friendly and we all watch out for each other ! The staff is responsive and friendly. The pool is always clean and a huge bonus , during the pandemic they’ve done a great job in reopening it.
Its peaceful and quiet here. Can't say that I've had any problems.Ive stayed here for several years and I definitely recommend giving this place a shot!
Absolutely love the area! The apartment is super nice and updated. The pool and fitness center are a nice addition. Would definitely reccomend
I've been here since January and so far it's been awesome! Complex is for the most part very quiet. Maintenance is very responsive. The pool is beautiful. Neighbors are friendly. Can't ask for much more.
Great, safe community. Apartments are clean and nice inside. If you are looking for something safe but affordable this will be the best place for you. My favorite are the picnic tables outside they are so beautiful in the fall and winter to have lunch on!
I've lived here for almost four years and I loved it at the beginning. Now the community is going down with the new garbage that's constantly overflowing. The residents here never pick up after their pets.
I have loved living here. This is my first apartment. Very nice management and quiet community. Never had any problems here. Would highly recommend.
Moved here recently everything has been great! Staff is friendly and efficient! So far so good! Also it’s a great price you can’t beat! It’s a win,win!