The living experience here has been great! My wife and I have no complaints and definitely recommend this location. The alexan central is in a great location and a great community.

Very friendly neighborhood. Amazing leasing team. All the amenities like pool, club house, gym etc are amazing. All the monthly events organized by the leasing team are fun to attend.

Reply from Alexan Central

The Alexan Central is the most perfect place that I've ever lived. The staff members are great and they're very helpful and professional. I love the area around here, lots of things to do easy access to the train station, this is the greatest place I've ever lived and I'm so happy that I made the choice to move here.

Reply from Alexan Central

It’s an amazing place to live With all the great amenities It has good ambience inside and outside the house proportion Great gym for workout Highly secured with locked gates

Reply from Alexan Central

You can't the location of this place. Close to restaurants, grocery stores, and 75/PGBT! Staff has been overall friendly, there have been some hiccups with maintenance requests and reaching the office but overall been a good experience.

Reply from Alexan Central

Great experience living here with spacious kitchen and pool view.Very nearer to metro which is really feasible for easier transport. Connection from closet to bathroom worked out well.

Reply from Alexan Central

Its a great place to live everyone is really sweet the outlook on the town is beautiful. If I had to stay any where in Richardson Texas it would be this place cause I call it home.

Reply from Alexan Central

I enjoy living at the Alexan Central and feel as though the staff is very communicative, responsive, and friendly. The Maintenance staff does a great job at keeping the grounds clean. I love the community events they plan, especially the food truck events. My only feedback is that sometimes the management staff fails to follow-up on certain items and the current bug issue (ants,worms, etc) within the property.

Reply from Alexan Central

Great complex! Management is very quick with maintenance requests, and overall everybody has been extremely friendly. The complex is in a great location too!

Reply from Alexan Central

Love the restaurants and shopping that are nearby and access to dog park. Staff are very friendly and quick to respond to resident needs. We are 100% happy that we chose Alexan Central.

Reply from Alexan Central

Love the community. Great staff and awesome resident events. Maintenance is awesome and close to the Dart is the highlight of all. My kids loves inhere

Reply from Alexan Central

I absolutely love living here. Amenities are great and staff are very nice. Would recommend Alexan Central to anyone!!! This place is a dream ♥️

Reply from Alexan Central

Nice place. Close to train station. Super friendly staff, safe and sound. Definitely a good part of town. Valet service is great as well. Highly recommend.

Reply from Alexan Central

Everything is great , events happening regularly which is awesome. Parking is little congested and kitchen sink should have a partion in between

Reply from Alexan Central

Excellent environment....Staff is always friendly and helpful!...Courtesy office is always available if needed....Maintenace takes cares of needs in a timely manner! Love how the staff want to create fun activities for the residents! I’m ready for a wine night 😊

Reply from Alexan Central

I haven’t moved in but the community looks great! Just a little pricey for me but it’s lretty normal considering it be a brand new area and convenient location.

Reply from Alexan Central

Great Location with Lots to do. The Office team works with you to get you an apartment that fits your needs. They were patient as we were moving from out of town and going from a large house to an apartment. A few snags with the paperwork, but great and friendly people. We have really enjoyed living here!

Reply from Alexan Central

Great location near Cityline and easy access to Central Expressway. Close to UTD as well. Apartments are high quality, and the Alexan offers many great accommodations.

Reply from Alexan Central

Such a beautiful property and the management staff are super attentive and nice!!! Always a pleasant experience. My neighbors are friendly and responsible. Wish I had moved here sooner!!!

Reply from Alexan Central

Clean and beautiful place. Great amenities. Very responsive and amiable staff. Great location (DART within walking distance). Wonderful experience so far!

Reply from Alexan Central

Great community, so far we really like it here and have been loving the amenities during the summer months. Staff is friendly, and floor plans are roomy, which makes every day life comfortable. We also enjoy the walking-distance restaurants a lot!

Reply from Alexan Central

This is our first apartment in US. I really like the place and amenities. Management is very helpful and proactive. Overall a great experience.

Reply from Alexan Central

Really good apartment! I like the extras they do it shows they care and want to enjoy living here. I wish it was easy customer service sometimes there are times you have problems and when you tell someone they look and give attitude like you are bothering them.

Reply from Alexan Central

We are in love with our new apartment! For several reasons. First, the location is amazing! I take the DART to downtown Dallas 5 days a week and it is wonderful to be right by the Cityline platform. And there are so many restaurants within walking distance. Second, this is one of the very few places around here where you can get a gas stove! Third, the look and feel of the apartments along with the amazing amenities make this complex both classy and cozy. Great place to call home!

Reply from Alexan Central

So far we love it here! Never any noise issues with the neighbors, and we love that it's so close to the Dart station and downtown richardson