I love this apartment complex! It’s so spacious and they have so many great amenities. Everyone needs to stop by and check out what they have to offer!

Reply from Alexan Central

I love my apartment and have enjoyed living at the Alexan. There have been some issues, but overall I have been pleased with the property and management.

Reply from Alexan Central

I am unsure of your definition of community. It's a building full of people. Some people are friendly, most are not. Some people obey the speed limit in the garage, most do not.

Reply from Alexan Central

I’ve been here for a week now, so far so good everything is convenient to our location. There is plenty of parking and things to do on the property. Im very happy I went with my first mind

Reply from Alexan Central

The transition from my home to Alexan Central has become smooth with the help of wonderful leasing professionals. Every single of them is amazing and helpful.

Reply from Alexan Central

I love living here! it feels like it is living on a resort. I would recommend anyone to live here the staff is super helpful and nice! I am hoping the retail space below will get filled soon!

Reply from Alexan Central

Alexan Central is truly amazing! Staff, Amentaties and Neighborhood!! :) Love the restaurants around the area. The neighborhood is always so clean and spotless! The office staff are so nice and beautiful and very easy to get along with!

Reply from Alexan Central

It was excellent in staying. All facilities are good. Maintenance was good. Good location near to stores. Near to office. I recommend my friends.

Reply from Alexan Central

I renewed because of new management and still being reserved of rating higher at the moment. still evaluating to see what happens next. four

Reply from Alexan Central

Dallas was a crazy move but the team at Alexan Central team is why I stayed. They helped to make my transition much smoother. I am beyond thankful

Reply from Alexan Central

I absolutely love living here and I feel so at home. The entire community is clean and well kept and the staff are friendly and accommodating. Couldn’t ask for better. Alexan Central is the place to live!!!

Reply from Alexan Central

It is very comfortable resistance. It is Very good room, air conditioner, bathroom. And very good hospitality. I will recommend this apartment to my friends..

Reply from Alexan Central

Love it - I have everything I need !!! Gym, pool, pool table and a lot of nice things to do around. Park that I can walk in , all works perfectly for me !

Reply from Alexan Central

The staff at Alexan Central has been outstanding so far. Everyone is very helpful and very nice, and has made my experience here great so far. Beautiful complex and nice area, very happy!

Reply from Alexan Central

I lived here since April. Everything was great. Neighbor are nice and environment are very good. It’s comfortable place to live expect apartment have to improve the sound violation.

Reply from Alexan Central

Nice place to live. Friendly neighbor and helpful staff here. Highly recommend. Very convenient location with DART, whole food market and many local restaurants.

Reply from Alexan Central

Really nice apartments. Very modern. The only problem is they are on the pricier end. Otherwise staff is nice, appliances are good, and community is well kept.

Reply from Alexan Central

I am yet to move into the community but great help so far from the apartment office staff. Everyone I have spoken to in the office seems nice and polit

Reply from Alexan Central

It's really gone down hill these past few months. The quality of the people they are leasing and the follow through on policies are Bare minimum. The sound from the people above me are ridiculous. I can hear every step they make and when they are chopping stuff on the counter in the kitchen. My neighbors next to me blast ridiculously loud music with intense bass. The bass is so strong if shakes the pictures I have on the wall

Reply from Alexan Central

Everything is wonderful so far! The apartment and location is perfect and we are close to the DART and 75/PGBT without having all the noise.

Reply from Alexan Central

We love it! Quiet, great amenities and the staff is helpful. The area is still building up, so I hope that only makes it more vibrant. Lots of places to walk, close to the highway but no highway noise.

Reply from Alexan Central

We've only been here a couple of weeks, but it's been great so far! The only drawback is the parking garage - people FLY through there, and without corner mirrors, it's hard to see them coming. It seems like every day, I have to slam brakes to avoid getting clobbered by someone driving way too fast, even with the posted speed limit signs! Please consider adding mirrors on the corners of the garage, so that it can be a little safer when people are driving through.

Reply from Alexan Central

I love the community so far, we used the sky lounge and the grill this weekend. We love that the parking is so easy and that our neighbors have been very friendly so far

Reply from Alexan Central

Property is clean and has a great location and amenities. Wish they had more guest parking besides on the roof of the building with a parking pass.

Reply from Alexan Central

Alexan Central @ Cityline is the perfect environment for a young business professional. The staff is friendly and helpful. The amenities at the complex are on point.