Amanda is great. Very helpful and quick to answer all my many questions. Haven’t completely moved in yet, but feel very secure with the choice.

A few things are not working properly but other than that great so far! I love how easy it is to access everything and how close the apartment is to so many things! Dog park is a huge bonus!

I love the space, amenities, and community events. The only problem I have is that getting a problem solved is sometimes time consuming... and emails aren't usually responded to/resolved in a timely way.

The apartments are very luxurious and well kept, the location is amazing in terms of transportation, but the management can be a bit unprofessional with their dealings from time to time.

so far so good, peaceful quiet community, staff are nice, I like the gym, it has a whole lot of equipments. I still haven't used the common areas though, so no comment on that yet

I was out visiting several different apartment locations and I stopped in to Alexan Central. I was instantly greeted with a warm welcome! Amanda was great from start to finish explaining all that Alexan Central had to offer. She listened to what I was wanting and took straight to the perfect apartment. There was no need to look any further! I found my new home! The process was fast and easy. This place has so much to offer! :)

My wife and I moved in 3 weeks ago and we feel so relaxed in the setting provided by the Cityline area. The Alexian apts. are the finest, well kept, well designed apts I've ever lived at. Also the office staff are so patient and helpfull. The grounds are so well kept that I enjoy being outside the apt as well as in my apt!

So far very pleasant and decent people all around. Liking the community and the infrastructure is very amazing. The security is also good but should be a way to enter for the visitors too.

Reply from Alexan Central

The mobile connectivity service is not available at first floor, other than that every thing is good. The pool area is really nice and other community services are also very good.

Reply from Alexan Central

The whole experience has been seamless and stress-free. The building is very clean, and everyone at the front desk is very helpful and seems excited to be there.

Reply from Alexan Central

So far, this is the best apartment I’ve lived in! Not one complaint! When I first moved in, they were accommodating and met every need I had! I would recommend this to anyone that is thinking about moving in.

Reply from Alexan Central

Great Units, spacious rooms, great amenities. It's located centrally to the freeways and my work location is perfect. Community is awesome and offers something to do for everyone.

Reply from Alexan Central

So far it’s been great! I just moved to the area from Longview and love that the apartment is so close to everything! Absolutely love decorating and making our apartment feel more like home!

Reply from Alexan Central

We have lived here at Alexan Central for three months and we love it. Everyone is friendly and we love being able to take DART from our front door. The Cityline neighborhood is great, with lots of good food and fun activities. The walking trail and outdoor Yoga in the Plaza rock!

Reply from Alexan Central

Everything just find. The environment around it is pretty good. And easy to get into the highway 75 and the president bush. The way to open my home door fresh my mind. Love it and like it .

Reply from Alexan Central

I have had a great experience here so far! It was so easy to apply and move, and the amenities have been great. It's also been so easy to get any maintenance requests settled (nothing major, btw!), I really love this place.

Reply from Alexan Central

Alexan-Central is a great place to live. Service requests are handled promptly. Apartment management is great and always ready to help. Maintenance department is good too.

Reply from Alexan Central

Carly is awesome she was very helpful when leasing my new apartment. The building is kept clean and I am enjoying the community. I'm excited to attend some of the events.

Reply from Alexan Central

One of the nicer places I've been to. There were a few doorstops missing but they were installed very quickly when a service request was put in. Thumbs up!

Reply from Alexan Central

Great staff nice apartment the area is clean and kept the apartment has nice amenities a good area to be active and it is convenient near the dart and other retail stores

Reply from Alexan Central

Staff is friendly, the one bedroom apartments are spacious and you get covered parking on the same floor along with one month free and moving assistance - It's a steal

Reply from Alexan Central

It’s a great place to be staying when in Richardson. It has all the things I need , it’s clean and quiet and the gym is nice as well, can’t wait for summer to try the pool

Reply from Alexan Central

My experience of living at the Alexan so far has been great, I really love it here and I would recommend it to anyone looking for new accommodation.

Reply from Alexan Central

We have been with Alexan Central for about a week. The leasing and move in process was great. Any maintenance requests we have submitted has been done in a timely manner. We just wish water pressure in the shower was better. It is hard to wash your hair with just a drip of water. Other than that, it's been great! We love the location and the community! Can't wait to make more friends!

Reply from Alexan Central

Community is super quiet. Staff is very friendly. Plenty of parking!! Amenities are great. Good selection of restaurants, stores, and other businesses nearby. Also there is a gas station, grocery store, and a hospital within a 5 mile radius. All the things you need.