The physical location and presentation of the building and our apartment are great. The communication from the leasing staff needs improvement. I like to know what is going on in the complex community, but the office sends out event notifications the day of.

The community is great and I love how they have gas burners. However, the only problem I have is not having a gate code to allow guests in. I've called the community several times and nobody seems to know.

The service requests are processed fast and effective , had an issue with the shower ,It is taken care well. The Apartments are well equipped with Gym and pools

It is one of the best communities in the area with best amenities. Staff are awesome. All my asks and maintenance requests are take care on time

Reply from Alexan Central

We haven't moved in yet, but already feel like the staff and residents have been super welcoming! We can't wait to move in February -- we live at Cityline already, but this community is much more consistent with what we are looking for in a home.

Reply from Alexan Central

Friendly neighbors. Great access to everything that you need. Very close to the tollway, highway and the railway is just a 2 minutes walk. And very secured.

Reply from Alexan Central

I have a lady above my that stomps from 6am until midnight everyday. Over the Christmas break the gate remained open for at least 4-days straight (security issues) Putting notes in people’s doors is a indicator to thieves of who and who is not at home.

Reply from Alexan Central

I love the staff and all of the amenities at Alexan Central. Plus the location is great. So many restaurants you can walk to and Whole Foods is a 3 minute drive!

Reply from Alexan Central

I really enjoy the amenities available to me as an Alexan Central resident. The staff is also super helpful and very friendly! I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.

Reply from Alexan Central

Very great community and quiet. Layout for me has been great and the staff is very friendly. Makes commuting to work very easy for me. Trash service has been wonderful

Reply from Alexan Central

The amenities are amazing. However, sometimes the elevator messes up. Also, the air blower in the dog wash room doesn't heat up, so it doesn't really dry their hair. Great job on moving the coffee machine to the resident area though.

Reply from Alexan Central

So far, I’ve had a good experience at Alexan Central. Some things that could improve are: getting the codes to work for the gate for guests, a business center, and access codes for the pool area and gates that require codes for residents on the premises. Also, the water system is sub par. The heating of the water could be better and the water pressure could be better.

Reply from Alexan Central

Very clean. Any issues get resolved really quick. The neighborhood is great, a variety of restaurants, Starbucks, and Wholefoods are just a walking distance away.

Reply from Alexan Central

Gorgeous property, feels like living at a resort with the outdoor amenities. Outdoor firepits, 2 pools, lounge area with bar and TV, just like Cancun!

Reply from Alexan Central

I love my apartment community. It’s a clean and friendly environment. Maintenance takes care of apartment issues almost right away. I couldn’t have chosen a better place.

Reply from Alexan Central

I like this place a lot it’s nearby stores. Neat activities to brings us together and quality equipment for gym and pool. I do wish it was easier to get furniture or food delivered

Reply from Alexan Central

I’ve lived here for almost three months and couldn’t be happier. The events and amenities rock and you can’t beat the location by the dart..

Reply from Alexan Central

So far I love living here. The property is new, and maintained well. The gym is nice and I love being walking distance to my favorite restaurants and shops!

Reply from Alexan Central

Honestly love this community!! I love how close to the Dart it is and there is so much to do in Cityline! Just wish I received emails on when things were happening.

Reply from Alexan Central

Best place I have ever lived! Love it here! There are so many community events and activities to do at Cityline. Since moving here, I have cut my electric bill in half because the apartments are so well built!

Reply from Alexan Central

I love the apartment features, the community, and the location. I wish that the storage units were available. Love the trash valet and the parking garage and the resident activities!

Reply from Alexan Central

Living here is great. It's so convenientit located where we can use DART as part of our transportation needs along with all the planned events. The food and drinks are so goid along with the residents/neighbors. I see that they're are a lot of new Residents with pets.

Reply from Alexan Central

The staff is very friendly and super welcoming. The location is convenient and so close to everything. This is a wonderful place to call home

Reply from Alexan Central

This place is amazing. Loves having resident events every month, feels like a real community. So many great amenities, and the staff is AMAZING!

Reply from Alexan Central

The Alexan is an awesome place to call home! The staff is fantastic! Wendy, Cody and Chantal are always welcoming, friendly and so helpful. Great amenities, excellent gym and swimming pools! Walking distance to the DART, lots of great eateries and Whole Foods!