Great community and highly responsive staff! This community is committed to creating an fun and engaging area for all residents. Be prepared for plenty of community events.

Staff is super helpful and kind!! The area is fantastic because it is so close to everything amazing! I checked out the bikes when I had family in town and that was a blast!

I have enjoyed living at the Alexan on Krog for six months. It is a great place. The amenities are amazing! It has connections to the Beltline which opens up unlimited possibilities.

We love our community, always clean, super friendly staff and there's always something going on for the community to share in! Prime location is something we love too!

I Love Alexan on Krog! In addition to a great location and property amenities, the apartments have the best decor around! Katie is fantastic and super responsive!

Community is great, amazing location, amenities and apartment layouts. We have only lived here about a month now but so far we have no complaints

Excellent place to live. Love the amenities. Great community and amazing location. Excellent place to live. Love the amenities. Great community and amazing location.

Great community with an incredible set of amenities. The leasing office is always on top of things and the Resident app makes all communications simple.

Overall a great complex. Lots of amenities, everything is well-maintained, and the units are nice. They host lots of little events for residents which are nice, too.

Apartment community is really nice and relaxing at night time and the pool is very clean. The best thing about this is the app that doesn’t have any other social media sites.

Your Beer Garden is wonderful everybody should use it! I celebrated my 76 Birthday there also the Roof top has a great view of the Beltline and the shops being built just across the Beltline from the Alexan on Krog

I have nothing but great things to say about Alexan! The amenities are fantastic and the people are equally amazing. For one, the package concierge system is so convenient, and the common spaces are always well-kept. I enjoy spending time at the fitness center and the rooftop, and my friends are always astounded when they see them both. My apartment is amazing and I couldn't ask for a better community, location, and complex.

Great community! Quick to respond to maintenance requests, always updating the property, modern living in ATL. I've suggested to friends and family that they should be my neighbors.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Everyone is very friendly and the staff is super helpful! I just moved here and I love living here! The location is ideal. Being right on the beltline is incredible!

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Alexan on Krog seems to be pretty good after one month or so of living here. The community events could do with slightly better turnout, however.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Great! Responsive management team. Reasonably quick maintenance team. Fun community events. Terriffic area and apartment amenities. What's more to want?

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Everything has been awesome thus far! Any issues have been handled quickly. All staff are friendly, responsive, and consistently available. AOK is great!

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Any maintenance request I've had has been quickly addressed, the new fitness instructors & classes are great, fun community events. Still really enjoying living at AOK.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Community is great. AOK provide throws good community gathering time to time. All the staffs are so kind and friendly. Just want to have some chances to know better about neighbor

Reply from Alexan on Krog

AoK is a great place to live! Awesome amenities and location. So close to great restaurants, shops and the Beltline. Would definitely recommend!

Reply from Alexan on Krog

This apartment has all the perks you want in a luxury complex--outstanding workout facility, top-notch pool, and massive club room. I can't think of a negative I've encountered.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Just moved in a week ago. So far I'm loving this place. It's quiet, clean, and in a great location close to some great restaurants and bars as well as the Beltline.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Have enjoyed the month that we have lived in our apartment. Noise is not an issue and the amenities are great. Also have found the appliances are nicer than most apartment complexes.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

GREAT location and very good amenities. Apartments are big and clean. Maintenance is very friendly. Overall a great place to live in the heart of Atlanta.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

I absolutely love living here. Location is amazing and staff is always friendly. Would highly recommend Alexan on Krog to any of my friends.