Great that you all are offering community gatherings such as the beer tasting! Great way 2 meet people! Coffee available in common area when office is closed please:) also upstairs on the rooftop, there are little red bug (I believe chiggers) so maybe a spray is needed. Other than that, great community!!

Love living here! The location is great, staff is friendly and maintenance is timely when needed. The apartments are modern and sleek on the interiors and you won't find better amenities

Everyone in the leasing office is so helpful and nice. They always have time to listen and help with weird mail situations or to any other issues that arise.

Alexan on Krog is a great complex to live in. The amenities are top notch - very awesome pool, nice game room with pool tables and 10 flatscreen tvs, and the location is the best - right next to the beltline and the very popular Inman Park area.

Alexan on Krog is one of the best places to live in Inman Park. Pool and facilities are always clean. Leasing staff is friendly. Community feels safe. Love living here!

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Amazing place to live, property is in pristine condition. Everything I'd possibly think of is done before hand. I love the amenities, the staff is beyond welcoming and friendly. I really couldn't think of a place I've lived certainly as far as a complex is concerned that has been remotely close to as nice as here! Thank you for all you do and I plan on being here for a while!

Parking garages could use mirrors, it is difficult to see on-coming traffic and some people drive very fast. The access gates to the streets are unprotected (it is easy to press the green exit button from the outside and easily come into the building)

Facilities are nice, front desk is friendly. We should be able to get additional keys to the grounds and not just to our apartment. Packages shoulf all go directly into consierge verse some in upstairs closet. It's confusing.

So far this place is like a resort community! The pool area, Club Krog, BBQ, gym, Krog Street Market and shops n restaurants crawling distance from home?!! LOVE IT. I'm here from LA and I gotta tell ya - when we come back I can only hope there' vacancies here cuz I don't wanna stay anywhere else. Bravo guys!

I enjoy the location, the pool, the club house and the package pickup. The option to have a bike to ride is nice as well, but I think you should offer a lock with each bike so people can lock up the bike when they are out.

While most would say the amenities are good, which they are when they are in service and working, the best part of the property is Katie in the office. She is one of the only persons responsive in the property who also takes ownership of residents' issues. I wish the rest of the staff would be more proactive with issues that arise throughout the community.

In my week & a half as an AOK resident, it's been great. The staff has all been super friendly, Josh in particular as my primary contact. Danny (maintenance) is the nicest & most pleasant person to see around the community. I've only visited the pool once, but it was awesome. Loving my apartment. Only small issue is hearing upstairs neighbors walk like elephants. Package delivery is awesome. Love the area. Enjoying the community events put on for us as well. I've been to one so far, but they've already had 2 in my short time with another 2 events in the next two days.

The groundskeeper staff is THE BEST! Always in a good mood and super friendly. I also love the pool and gym, both are new and super high quality!

Close to Beltline & Beltline office as well as Trees Atlanta Treehouse Bell St Burritos, great parties many places to sit outside and watch Beltline.

Nice fixtures. Good maintenance staff. Lots of amenities. Nice clubroom and gym. Do you location cannot be beat. It is great living the beltline life.

It's the best apartment community in Atlanta hands down. All about the location. You can walk to anything and everything important. Inman park is the (non) hidden gem of Atlanta.

I previously lived in Inman Quarters and Alexan on Krog is an incredible improvement - better staff, timely maintenance, much better insulation between apartments, etc

Location. Friendly office staff. Amenities. Unfortunately the courtyards are disgusting because many dog owners never pick up after their dogs.

The location is great- however, the attention to maintenance issues is a concern. Quite often, residents must point out basic issues you would expect a team that is walking the residence would notice. Also, the shared parking with the valet team, as well as not checking parking stickers, causes the garage to fill up.

I like the location and walkability to Inman Park activities. The amenities such as the clubhouse and bocce ball court are enjoyable and the swinging chair is great for leisure.

The pool is the best thing. I like the grills. 5a lot of people are loud and the front desk staff is mean. The mail room constantly smells like shit.

The staff is super nice, the amenities are amazing, the area is fun (Krog St), and once the belt line is finished, it will be a 5 star review!

I love the leasing office staff and the amenities. Having a 24 hour gym and beautiful rooftop making living at the Alexan so great! the location cannot be beat.

Love the community feel, events, and awesome amenities! I appreciate the community awareness programs and event space. Moreover, the gym and location are sweet. Thanks for everything!

Convenient location to beltline, shops eateries. The amenities are the best I've ever lived in. The staff is fantastic. Maintenance is always quick to repair things.