Love living here! I've had little to no issues in the 5 months of leasing. The leasing office is always helpful in answering any questions. Thanks y'all!

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Great property, management is great, they make the move in process a breeze. Definitely in the most desirable area. Ton of stuff do within walking distance, not to mention it's on the beltline.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

We love living at Alexan on Krog St. The amenities are amazing and the location is perfect! The grounds are always clean and neat. Definitely the best apartment complex I've lived at in this area of the city

Reply from Alexan on Krog

The location is amazing! And the apartments are great! Lots of awesome amenities! The other facilities like the pool and grills are a great addition and very well kept.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

I love living here. It’s the perfect location for food, the Beltline, access to other areas of the city, etc. The leasing and community staff are incredible as well.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

The people I have met at the pool have been friendly and social. It be nice to see a few more kids around. Katie, the manager, has created a warm community and I have enjoyed the occasional community event.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Wonderful and well-maintained complex. Quiet spaces indoor and outdoor spaces, great pool, and courtyards that are little oases close to a lot of city activities.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Just renewed my lease. I love living here. The apartments are great, the location couldn't be better, and the amenities are an awesome bonus.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Excellent customer service from Brian and the team at AOK. I didn't expect to sign as quick as I did but the property definitely has the wow factor! Thank you again!

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Just extended my lease. This place is awesome. And, as long as I live in Atlanta as a renter, I cannot think of a better place than Alexan on Krog.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Excellent amenities. Unbeatable location in the heart of all the action. Friendly staff. Nice sized apartments with good closet space and modern fixtures. Energy efficient.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

I love living here. It's a great area & very nice complex with awesome facilities. There's always something to do nearby, but also enough peace & quiet to relax.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Brian's been great to work with in getting me into my new apartment! He's easy going, full of information, and always returns my calls! Can't wait to move in!

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Extremely helpful ! Was able to book a lease on very short notice and got a great deal ! Amazing location! Lots of good food and entertainment all around .

Reply from Alexan on Krog

I haven’t had this for long, but the website is nice and clear and easy to use and the Amazon gift card rewards will be nice to have. Seems like a nice feature.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

The staff are wonderful, everyone is friendly and neighborly. The amenities are fantastic, well placed within the complex to provide gorgeous views.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Fantastic location on the beltline, relatively quiet and the leasing and the maintenance staff are prompt to respond and correct any issues.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Really enjoy living in the AOK community. Great amenities, amazing location, resident events, super friendly & helpful maintenance staff if anything happens in your unit & helpful staff. Just renewed my lease to stay another year!

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Good work. A couple of administrative changes are needed. Love the amentities and location. Honestly, I dont have 140 characters worth of feedback

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Great location! Safe and clean buildings. Very dog friendly- love the Pet Spa, dog washing room. Elevator access to 7th floor is a bit of pain but not a deal breaker.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Haven't moved in yet but the building is really nice and the leasing staff was very helpful! Looking forward to all the amenities and the proximity to Krog

Reply from Alexan on Krog

The move-in process was seamless, and leasing agents honored the quote they gave us the day we toured. Johnathan was especially helpful throughout the process and responded to my many questions with patience.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Great facilities, extremely clean and awesome staff! The leasing office helped through the entire move in process and always responded promptly

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Nice complex, they do well keeping up with maintenance problems. Cold temperatures seemed to cause several ongoing electrical problems with the doors and elevators. The second bike cage is $10 per month.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Very happy with the facility and staff. There were many options in this area and we looked at probably 8 different properties. The overall design and location was excellent for us.