So far I've been happy with my experience at the Alexan. There is loud construction some mornings on my side of the apartment which I did not expect, but other than that it has been good!

Reply from Alexan on Krog

The office had been very helpful when I'm on the road traveling. I've heard to call in for help with a few issues when I've been out of town and the office has been responsive!

Reply from Alexan on Krog

I have yet to move in to the Alexan, however my experience so far working with the staff has been wonderful. I've loved using updater and the other platforms that Alexan utilizes to communicate and help their residents.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Unbeatable location. Nice sized apartments with mordern finishes and appliances. Great walk in closets. Excellent gym, pool and other amenities. Professional staff.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Great. We have had a great experience at our time on Alexan, and are especially appreciative of the attentiveness and availability of the staff.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

This place is everything I'm looking for in a community. The staff has been incredible and my experience so far has been wonderful. I cant wait to use the pool next year!

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Such a great location, we are convenient to so many things. Maintenance and the leasing office personnel are very responsive and for an apartment it is relatively quiet.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Living on the beltline is amazing. The amenities are excellent and the people are friendly! I highly recommend living at AOK and working with Katie to get it done!

Reply from Alexan on Krog

The team from Alexan on Krog is outstanding! From the initial tour, to the move in experience, the staff has been great to work with. Special thanks to Katie E’Dalgo for all her help!

Reply from Alexan on Krog

I love this community and it’s wonderful employees!!! My neighbors are all friendly. The amenities are all top notch! The outdoor community spaces are amazing!

Reply from Alexan on Krog

The place is great I enjoy the moral of the staff and the quiet community. I don’t really have too much more to say due to the fact that I need 140 characters

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Love living here! I've had little to no issues in the 5 months of leasing. The leasing office is always helpful in answering any questions. Thanks y'all!

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Great property, management is great, they make the move in process a breeze. Definitely in the most desirable area. Ton of stuff do within walking distance, not to mention it's on the beltline.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

We love living at Alexan on Krog St. The amenities are amazing and the location is perfect! The grounds are always clean and neat. Definitely the best apartment complex I've lived at in this area of the city

Reply from Alexan on Krog

The location is amazing! And the apartments are great! Lots of awesome amenities! The other facilities like the pool and grills are a great addition and very well kept.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

I love living here. It’s the perfect location for food, the Beltline, access to other areas of the city, etc. The leasing and community staff are incredible as well.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

The people I have met at the pool have been friendly and social. It be nice to see a few more kids around. Katie, the manager, has created a warm community and I have enjoyed the occasional community event.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Wonderful and well-maintained complex. Quiet spaces indoor and outdoor spaces, great pool, and courtyards that are little oases close to a lot of city activities.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Just renewed my lease. I love living here. The apartments are great, the location couldn't be better, and the amenities are an awesome bonus.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Excellent customer service from Brian and the team at AOK. I didn't expect to sign as quick as I did but the property definitely has the wow factor! Thank you again!

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Just extended my lease. This place is awesome. And, as long as I live in Atlanta as a renter, I cannot think of a better place than Alexan on Krog.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Excellent amenities. Unbeatable location in the heart of all the action. Friendly staff. Nice sized apartments with good closet space and modern fixtures. Energy efficient.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

I love living here. It's a great area & very nice complex with awesome facilities. There's always something to do nearby, but also enough peace & quiet to relax.

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Brian's been great to work with in getting me into my new apartment! He's easy going, full of information, and always returns my calls! Can't wait to move in!

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Extremely helpful ! Was able to book a lease on very short notice and got a great deal ! Amazing location! Lots of good food and entertainment all around .