Everyone is very friendly and the staff is super helpful! I just moved here and I love living here! The location is ideal. Being right on the beltline is incredible!

Alexan on Krog seems to be pretty good after one month or so of living here. The community events could do with slightly better turnout, however.

Great! Responsive management team. Reasonably quick maintenance team. Fun community events. Terriffic area and apartment amenities. What's more to want?

Everything has been awesome thus far! Any issues have been handled quickly. All staff are friendly, responsive, and consistently available. AOK is great!

Any maintenance request I've had has been quickly addressed, the new fitness instructors & classes are great, fun community events. Still really enjoying living at AOK.

Community is great. AOK provide throws good community gathering time to time. All the staffs are so kind and friendly. Just want to have some chances to know better about neighbor

AoK is a great place to live! Awesome amenities and location. So close to great restaurants, shops and the Beltline. Would definitely recommend!

This apartment has all the perks you want in a luxury complex--outstanding workout facility, top-notch pool, and massive club room. I can't think of a negative I've encountered.

Just moved in a week ago. So far I'm loving this place. It's quiet, clean, and in a great location close to some great restaurants and bars as well as the Beltline.

Have enjoyed the month that we have lived in our apartment. Noise is not an issue and the amenities are great. Also have found the appliances are nicer than most apartment complexes.

GREAT location and very good amenities. Apartments are big and clean. Maintenance is very friendly. Overall a great place to live in the heart of Atlanta.

I absolutely love living here. Location is amazing and staff is always friendly. Would highly recommend Alexan on Krog to any of my friends.

I have only been here a week, but so far it has been great. The complex is kept up well, and so far everything is exactly as expected. Perfect location.

Great that you all are offering community gatherings such as the beer tasting! Great way 2 meet people! Coffee available in common area when office is closed please:) also upstairs on the rooftop, there are little red bug (I believe chiggers) so maybe a spray is needed. Other than that, great community!!

Love living here! The location is great, staff is friendly and maintenance is timely when needed. The apartments are modern and sleek on the interiors and you won't find better amenities

Everyone in the leasing office is so helpful and nice. They always have time to listen and help with weird mail situations or to any other issues that arise.

Alexan on Krog is a great complex to live in. The amenities are top notch - very awesome pool, nice game room with pool tables and 10 flatscreen tvs, and the location is the best - right next to the beltline and the very popular Inman Park area.

Alexan on Krog is one of the best places to live in Inman Park. Pool and facilities are always clean. Leasing staff is friendly. Community feels safe. Love living here!

Reply from Alexan on Krog

Amazing place to live, property is in pristine condition. Everything I'd possibly think of is done before hand. I love the amenities, the staff is beyond welcoming and friendly. I really couldn't think of a place I've lived certainly as far as a complex is concerned that has been remotely close to as nice as here! Thank you for all you do and I plan on being here for a while!

Facilities are nice, front desk is friendly. We should be able to get additional keys to the grounds and not just to our apartment. Packages shoulf all go directly into consierge verse some in upstairs closet. It's confusing.

So far this place is like a resort community! The pool area, Club Krog, BBQ, gym, Krog Street Market and shops n restaurants crawling distance from home?!! LOVE IT. I'm here from LA and I gotta tell ya - when we come back I can only hope there' vacancies here cuz I don't wanna stay anywhere else. Bravo guys!

While most would say the amenities are good, which they are when they are in service and working, the best part of the property is Katie in the office. She is one of the only persons responsive in the property who also takes ownership of residents' issues. I wish the rest of the staff would be more proactive with issues that arise throughout the community.

In my week & a half as an AOK resident, it's been great. The staff has all been super friendly, Josh in particular as my primary contact. Danny (maintenance) is the nicest & most pleasant person to see around the community. I've only visited the pool once, but it was awesome. Loving my apartment. Only small issue is hearing upstairs neighbors walk like elephants. Package delivery is awesome. Love the area. Enjoying the community events put on for us as well. I've been to one so far, but they've already had 2 in my short time with another 2 events in the next two days.

The groundskeeper staff is THE BEST! Always in a good mood and super friendly. I also love the pool and gym, both are new and super high quality!

Close to Beltline & Beltline office as well as Trees Atlanta Treehouse Bell St Burritos, great parties many places to sit outside and watch Beltline.