Alexan Winter Park 2

4.7

4.7

Just moved in a week ago but I've been beyond impressed with everything that the Alexan WP2 has had to offer. From the respectful and professional staff on hand to the building's amenities and the neighborhood is in a great location not too far from the downtown area but not close which I personally love
It’s been great living here! Love the apartments and love the amenities. We lived in California and moved to Orlando, when I saw alexan wp2 no doubt I wanted to live here!
Very friendly staff. Maintenance is very responsive and helpful. Everyone is really nice. Only complaint is that we pay $30 for trash but no valet trash
Love everything about the apartments! It’s my first experience in a building like this and it is great. I couldn’t imagine being anywhere else.
This has been an amazing experience. Moving to Florida on such a short notice it was a great opportunity being able to get into this community. Great amenities. Great leasing staff and maintenance. Great quality of people live here.
I like the cleanliness of the hallways, the well taken care landscape, the promptness of service requests, and the nice lounge and spacious tv/entertainment rooms. The pool looks great with its surrounding lounge chairs and grills, offering a total feeling of relaxation. And, last but not least, the fitness room is clean and well equipped!
Great place, new and simple. There are minor issues but overall I would give it a rate of B+. The main issues were in the apartment it self and the maintenance issues. Everything else is great in the community.
The move-in experience has been terrific so far. The team was warm and welcoming. The apartment complex is state of the art and I look forward to exploring it!
Fantastic facility thus far! From the tech room to the gym and the Amazon hub especially! Leasing office has been super helpful on helping us with this move. Excited to look at everything it offers.
The move in was good. I havent been there long enough to know what the atmosphere will be like. I will update after being there a little longer.