Alexander at Patroon Creek

4.7

4.7

Great experience living here. Perfect location with lots of amenities. I’ve been here 3years and I wish I could stay longer. Pet friendly is a big plus. Staff is always so helpful and go above and beyond.
Great amenities. Quiet, great service at from desk. Quick response to maintenance requests. Parking garage could use mirrors around corners as people tend to drive faster than speed limit
Dealing with the staff was very easy. They got me into the apartment that fit for me. My pets and i are settling in just fine and we look forward to getting more familiar with our new community.
Loving the Alexander so far. The staff are very friendly, the amenities are great and they are super responsive to any repair requests. I had a great summer enjoying the outdoor pool and indoor pool on the cold days. Having a gym available 24/7 is awesome and the club house with cable TV makes for a great Sunday night football spot.
I love it here! I have a puppy and there’s a lot of other residents with dogs for her to play with, so that is very nice! It’s a friendly community and I really enjoy living here.
Nicole is really nice, the office faculty are all friendly and easy talk. and apartment is looks so good, the maintenance come to solve problem fast.
So far it is okay, but sometime disturbed by noise factor. I really appreciate the staff's kindness and assistance. I would appreciate if you could refill the paper for printing especially on weekends, holidays or not in the office for certain days. Did you service the copier? The last time, it did not print it out well. Thanks.
love it here! wouldn’t change a thing. staff and maintenance are so accommodating. we just renewed our lease because of how great it is here!
I have been at Patroon Creek for about 9 moths in total now and I absolutely love it here. I cannot express enough how much I love my apartment, amenities, and the community. Everyone I have run into or met within the past nine months have been extremely friendly. The grounds are always kept nicely and the amenities are amazing. keeping fit is important to me, so having the 24 hour fitness center has been such a big plus for me especially since my schedule can be a bit unpredictable at times. I enjoy spending time in the courtyards and by the pool as well. I truly enjoy calling Patroon Creek home and am very happy here.
I had an overall good experience. I do not like that parking will now be charged and I wish the gym had a complete set of weights. Maintenance was quick to address any problems which was helpful.