Alexander at Patroon Creek

4.7

4.7

Mucun
Alexander at Patroon Creek is beautiful! I absolutely love it here. My apartment is perfect for me! The Gym is great - I use it all the time and it's just so nice to have. I love taking walks here because it's just so peaceful. I have seen many apartments in this area and this has been by far - the best one!
Edgardo
I have been in the community for almost a month. I am very pleased with it, the facilities and the administration. People are nice and corteous. I will definetively recommend this place.
Luisa
We are so happy living at Alexander Patroon Creek. The apartments are big, and cozy. The amenities are great. We love the indoor pool, and the gym.
Hunter
Love being here! Overall a great community though I don't know anyone in the building everyone seems nice. Though at times my upstairs neighs can be quite loud and disturbing.
Marla
Living here has been great! I love the amenities., especially the dog park. The staff is also very accommodating with requests and work orders.
Ralph
No complaints. Staff is very helpful and community is quiet. Could have small improvements to amenities that seem reasonable and extremely beneficial and worth it to tenants quality of life and life style
Geraldine
Things are good now that it is toasty & warm in here! Still loving the pool!! The maintenance guys are always trying to be helpful and the office staff are just so nice and also very helpful all the time! Thanks for that!
Paul
We love living here. The staff is great and the amenities are perfect- even little things like the Amazon Hub which makes receiving packages so much easier. Having a covered parking in the winter is a huge bonus.
Alisha
The Alexander is a great place to live! The amenities are amazing! The staff is great! I love The dog bath that’s available for us dog parents!
Junjun
Great community with nice neighbors, friendly management and diligent maintenance staff! It is our fifth year staying here. Very enjoyable experience - living with people around but never a crowd, feeling safe enough to walk my dog around the building late in the evenings, plus beautiful views of fall colors and snow.