Love living in this apartment complex. The staff and neighbors are great to be around. There is always something to do at the clubhouse and they always involve the residents

I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer and Maya. They were wonderful every step of the way when I was looking for an apartment and moving. Love my apartment and the neighborhood.

Alexander Pointe Apartments is a great community to live in! Apartments are clean and always kept clean on the outside. People are always there to answer any questions someone might have.

The community that has been created is great and the apartments are attractive. I removed one star because there's no recycling on site, but it's still is a great place to live.

Living here is convenient to downtown and the interstate, which is nice. Office staff are kind, pleasent, and helpful. Apartment is new and clean.

I have thoroughly enjoyed living at Alexnader Pointe...they offer so much for us throughout the year! They really take care of the Pointe family!!

Management and Staff are very friendly and punctual. Great communication. Whenever there is an issue with my apartment, they fix it immediately.

Apartments are well appointed. Management is very caring. Amenities are tremendous. Complex is safe and quiet. We've enjoyed living here for two and a half years.

I've been very happy living here for the past 2 years. I have quiet considerate neighbors and I have made some new friends. The property is kept neat and clean although occasionally people do not clean up after their dogs even though bags and containers are provided. The one thing I would change is the size of the pool. It is too small for the community. The club house is a nice meeting place for events.

We have only been in the apartment for about 5 months but so far it's great. We haven't had any problems with neighbors and it's easy to get in touch with management if needed.

Alexander Pointe is a great place to live, our dog loves the park. The neighbors are always friendly and the staff is always very friendly and helpful.

Some neighbors dogs can be slightly loud but, other than that love it here. Not yoo far from Durham or Raleigh where most people work. Generally quiet and very safe

I love this place my neighbors are friendly even the staff here is nice. This place is always clean and well kept and anytime you need anything repairs Kenny is always there

Our family moved from out of state a year ago to Alexander Pointe. The apartment was in perfect condition when we arrived. The property is well maintained and has great amenties. The staff is friendly and welcoming. Neighbors are nice and friendly also. Our family has loved living here.

Excellent customer service. Clean and safe environment. Amenities well maintained. Staff very personable and get to know you. Maintenence staff exceptional and quick to respond. However there have been few maintenance needs so far.

Wonderful living environment with great neighbor's. All of the amenities are a great addition to the day to day living experience. The staff is amazing!

Great community! Great staff! My husband and I for a little over a month. We love that it is close to downtown Mebane and close to the interstate.

Everyone here has been outstanding and friendly,apartment is new and beautiful grounds well kept nice pool, welcome center,office it is all great

I love living at Alexander pointe it’s a safe place to live , the pool , the playground i, the garden and the place is really clean , the staff great

Great experience! Nice apartments and great office staff. Any issues with my apartment were quickly fixed by maintaince. Close proximity to everything.

Great place to live, staff is friendly, and location is central to my family and job. I would highly recommend Alexander Pointe to anyone who is looking to move into a new apartment.

I greatly enjoy living at Alex Point. The friends I have gained here I count among my best! The staff has been wonderful to work with and always go the extra mile to answer a question or fix the problem. Not convinced about apartment living when we moved in, I think now, that I would not want to go back. The big home with the big concerns and maintenance is not what I want to be doing anymore, I would rather hang at the pool with family and great new friends! Loving it here!

I have really enjoyed said at Alexander Pointe I have no complaints I love my apartment I like where I stay. The people are friendly and neighborhood is good the only thing I hate is the parking if we could get better parking that would be great.

I am enjoying living at Alexander Pointe! The staff is kind and efficient (Jennifer, Mya and Kenny), and the apartment’s are in a good location!

I have enjoyed my stay, everyone is friendly and easy going. The staff is very friendly. They have a little park for children to enjoy and a dog park for dogs to enjoy.