Alexander Pointe

4.6

4.6

Crystal
Move in was seamless. So far so good and questions have been answered. Staff has made me feel welcome and the apartment is spacious and once I add my little touches I’ll feel at home
Leslie
I’ve been here for a week and so far so good. The staff is friendly, the neighbors are welcoming, and I feel safe. Parking is the only downfall, hard to find parking in front of your building although everyone is supposed to have a parking sticker yet doesn’t use it.
Lisa
I love being a resident here there is a lot to do and I love the swimming pool . The area is quiet and I don’t know my neighbors that well I do say hi… I especially enjoyed all the lights at Christmas and the beautiful wreaths on everyone’s doors
John
Alexander Pointe is by far the best community. The cozy feel, nice area and the friendly staff are second to none. I moved here almost 2 years ago from California and had never heard of Mebane. The warmth and welcoming feel of Alexander Pointe have made the transition much easier (still miss Cali a little though).
Teresa T.
So far, I've been very happy here. I feel safe at night when I come home. I work long, late hours. Not so happy with the numerous piles of dog poop that I have to step around when I walk my dog and I think we need two more trash dumpsters at the other end of the apartment complex. I feel that would make things more neater looking since people don't know how to shut the gates to the dumpster area. But other than that I enjoy living here. Staff are very nice and helpful. Always there to answer your questions and concerns.
Sandra
Alexander Point is quiet, clean, and well kept. It is located near just about everything that anyone would need. No assigned parking spaces makes it easier for every resident to find a decent parking space.
Shirley
My experience living at Alexander Pointe Apartments has been very positive. When there has been a problem, it has been addressed and corrected quickly. I have wonderful neighbors and the staff is wonderful.
Carl
about 2 months ago
Out of all the apartments that I’ve lived in in the last 20 years this is the nicest complex that I’ve been in. The office staff is always eager to help and always there when you have a question. The place is extremely clean and for the most part quiet and crime free. I would wholeheartedly recommend this complex to anyone looking for a nice place to live. I hate to say it but I will be moving in the next few months to Raleigh as I’ve had a job change and my girls are coming to live with me and they are up in that area! I will definitely miss living here.
Dawn
about 2 months ago
It has been nice living here and I have enjoyed it very much. I love the pool area. The staff is very helpful and always responds if I need anything
Patricia
2 months ago
My family and I are very satisfied with our living conditions and location. The staff for the complex has been helpful in making sure conditions are safe.