We love our community! The salt water pool is always clean & ready for us to enjoy. We have SO much space in our HUGE walk in closet. The management team is always ready to help.

I've lived here six months now and it's been a dream. Staff is very responsive, the neighbors are friendly, and its quiet! So glad I made the move here !!

Great community. Nothing but kind neighbors. The staff is absolutely amazing, and I love the monthly events that are planned. My favorite of course being the morning breakfast...how can you pass on a Bojangles biscuit while pulling out the entrance on the way to work? Rent is higher then preferred but staff does a great job of making the place feel like home and worth every penny.

Staff is friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to take care of resident needs & concerns, to build community and to add joy to the lives of residents. Grounds and buildings are kept in good repair. Gym and pool are clean and well-maintained. We’ve enjoyed living here so far.

This is the first time I've lived in an apartment in a very long time and I was skeptical about having to share space. With that said, the management is very responsive, the grounds are beautifully kept, the neighbors are nice and, for the most part, very considerate. It's a community with a lot of dogs (including mine), and aside from my daughter's car being towed for parking in a residents only area, it's been great. AND, the apartments are beautiful - my closet is almost as big as my last bedroom!

Absolutely LOVE IT. The staff is on point and very friendly. They handle issues in a timely manner with no hassle. The amenities are also top notch!

My first year living at Alexander Pointe Apartments has been wonderful! This is my first time living in an apartment in over 40 years and I don't think I will ever want to own property again. The few time I have had minor things to deal with, they have been handled quickly and efficiently. It's awesome!

Great place to live. Very nice neighbors. Love my patio, and being near the wooded area. Logan and Brian are always there to answer any questions.

Alexander Point is a quiet community. Apartments are nice, but cheaply built. The road construction is the biggest downside. The community is kept very clean and offers good programs for residents.

Moving to Alexander Pointe was the best choice I could have made! The staff and residents are great. They provided Breakfast last week on my way to work!! absolutely the best!

Maya and Logan are amazing and so attentive! My fiance and I love our new home, and really hope to remain here for a while. We could not have asked for a better first home together.

Nice and Quiet community. Amenities are great and the apartments are spacious. All new appliances and great lighting. Office staff is awesome and really easy to help with any problems.

Love the amenities. Very well thought out. Logan and Mia have been such a big help. They make me feel like I'm at home. I would definitely recommend this apartment.

Overall my experience has been a great one. The office staff is amazing. It's very quiet and I love it. The neighborhood is well kept and clean and thus far the neighbors that I have run into are very friendly.

The staff are so polite and helpful . They eased my stress of moving back home. I was able to do everything online and by email which helped out a ton.

The apartment is nice, but our dog is currently too scared to walk around outside because of all the loud construction next door so that is inconvenient.

This community has been nothing short of amazing. The employees, the location, the amenities cannot be beat! Logan and Maya in the front office are always willing to go above and beyond for residents.

Maya and Logan are amazing. They know how to run the place. Neighbors are friendly and it is not a noisy place. The rooms are very spacious. The 2 bed roomroom is just right for us.

Experience has been great, staff is friendly and responds promptly. Every issue I have had has been resolved in a matter of hours. Apartments are spacious and cozy

When i moved in March 2019 i didn't know what i was in for picking a first floor apartment but to my surprise the neighbors and the property staff is the best

I love living here! Nice amenities and staff. Quiet neighborhood with friendly neighbors. I love how close I am to the outlets and downtown Mebane.

Enjoying my new home, neighbors are very friendly. Very quite neighborhood and the staff is great. I like how clean the grounds are keep and the beautiful landscape. Happy to be here

We have lived in NC since 2005. I have met the best friends here at Alexandria Pointe. Centrally located to shopping, work and fun we are do glad we chose this complex after down sizing. Thought I would miss being in a house but, not at all! The only thing I miss now are my friends that have moved away, but without having to do yard work I now have time to visit with them at the beach and in the mountains! Love it here!

I love these apartments. Originally, I hated the thought of living in an apartment. Alexander Pointe is the only apartment I would ever use.

Great place to live. Quiet and everyone is friendly. Very pet friendly. Apartments and amenities are great. Great location. Close to everything.