Alexander Pointe

4.6

4.6

I love living here! The staff is amazing, the neighbors are friendly and it’s just a great neighborhood to love in. I enjoy how easy the staff is to work with.
I love Alexander point. Best apartment I’ve ever lived in. Very spacious and clean. Staff Great too! Never had any issues. Also the property is very quiet and nice neighbors.
The first two months were a dream. Then the upstairs neighbors moved in. They seem like nice people, but with such horrible flooring insulation, every time they walk it sounds like they are goosestepping in a parade for Kim Jong Un. What a nightmare. Get me the hell out of here!!!
Let me just say that I'm ready to move since my last review. There are some neighbors that just don't care about their noise levels, the times they make loud noise etc.
Peaceful, cozy, great location, affordable, safe environment. Checked out a lot of apartments prior to making a decision. I have no regrets and would make the same choice again
It’s truly very quite... love it. Love the third floor... love the pool... love the location. So close to all the shipping yet feels like I live in the country
I feel like this is the BEST community my family could live in!!!! Managemant is extra caring! My son had surgery on his foot and I recently received a get well soon basket for him!
I fell in love at first sight. Logan helped me get approved and moved in with no hassles. The view is amazing from the third floor patio. The noise level is at a minimum. The apartment is stunning and well maintained. Any service calls are answered and handled immediately. Aside from the limited parking I'm very pleased to be a resident at Alexander Pointe.
Love it. Very nice and friendly staff and residents! Everyone is very helpful. I love all the incentives that the staff offers to each and every resident.
So far a nice well kept community. My only issue is when people come to view the property make sure that it is understood that some utilities are "added" to the rent not included in the rent.