Alexander Pointe

4.6

4.6

Knisha welcomed me and was so helpful and patient! She assisted with my Spectrum log-on and got my phone and computer up and running. Love my new home!
My Husband and I have lived here for 4 years and we love it! The manager, Logan is always friendly and helpful and the entire staff is here to help!
Nice place to live. Close to shopping and food. The maintenance team is responsive. The community team keeps us active with community-wide activities.
It okay I just don’t like the neighbors two big dogs I live beside one almost came inside my door and I really afraid of them they two big to be living in an apartment and their are two of them and they bark all the time if I leave my bathroom door open that’s all you hear at night and it is horrible a dog that visit above me when he comes makes the noise of a house full of kids it is terrible when you sometimes work from home an nothing can be done but other then that it is okay
This is a great place to live. Very involved and responsive staff who care about their residents. Apartments are spacious and well designed.
Nice place to live. Most neighbors are resoectful. May have a couple that are not, but it is close living, so it is to be expected. I feel safe there though.
Great place to live. Located close to the highway without having to worry about noise or traffic. Great for commuters to Greensboro and Durham
I’ve been here for 6 months and all I can see is that this place Needs another garbage area for the west side buildings area. 2 garbage bins for the entire complex is leaving the trash area a disgrace. And for people to stop smoking devils lettuce outside where it gets into others apartments.
Living here, my biggest issue is with some of my neighbors that have pets. More often than not, after their pets relieve themselves, they walk away from it leaving it where their pet left it. Also the ceilings are very thin and sometimes the neighbor (with their pet) above you isn’t so thoughtful of you below them.
The fitness center has been a real asset for me. It was wonderful when we had 24 hour access (before COVID). I still appreciate the reduced hours we are able to use the fitness center