Alexander Pointe

4.7

4.7

A few issues with upstairs neighbors periodically (ie. noise, smoking, liquids falling through the slats from upstairs balcony to my patio) , but Logan has addressed and things are better.
Wonderful place to live. Our CARES Team has done a great job of coming up with alternative activities since we cannot meet in groups of any size. They have gotten very creative and it is really appreciated in this surreal time.
First time living in an apartment and so far so good. Been in apt since March and no complaints. Like the location and access to necessities
I love Alexander Pointe! The staff is amazing. Anytime we need anything the staff is always there to help. We can’t imagine living anywhere else!
This will be my review at 1month in. The office They have been great listening to every issue/ question that I have Waiting to go to the gym but that’s no fault of Alexander Pointe The grounds Very clean and good amenities (except coronavirus shutting certain amenities down) (( pool hours and gym )) Parking hasn’t been a real issue yet which is great The apartment Very nice apartment and community seems to be very nice with the exception of a couple neighbors (but that’s apartment living)
The apartments are a good size, which is good, but the walls are too thin. Also some of the pet owners do not respect where you live and will allow their pets to poop in front of your patio or under your bedroom window and leave it. I feel that is disrespectful to your neighbors. Other than that, it’s ok.
I have loved everything about living here. Great staff, neighbors and community. Apartments are huge and very new and clean. I would highly recommend to anyone.
We have loved every moment in our 3 bedroom apartment. The staff is very focused on providing the best experience possible for all residents. The amenities are great however I wish there was a tennis court or basketball court. Something other then pool/gym for exercise.
I love staying here at Alexander Pointe! The staff is very warm and welcoming and they make it feel like home. Every month they come up with fun things that many us look forward to. Keep up the great work Alexander Point!!!!!
Everyone here is so welcoming and nice! We love it here. The apartments feel like home and the amenities are very nice. We are very happy that we are here.