I like the apartment very much. I am somewhat disappointed by some of the neighbor noise across the way. I hear the I40 at night, so that is a nuisance as well.

I find the apartment complex to be safe and secure. The environment is quiet. Maintenance is timely. The staff in the office is very friendly.

Love the community activities, friendly staff, playground and dog friendliness. We have enjoyed the mostly quiet environment. The staff goes out of their way to make your experience here great.

We have lived here for 3 1/2 months. All the neighbors we have met have been very friendly. The office staff has been very helpful, as well as Brian.

I have loved living here so far. The only problem I have is with the dog poop. Many people have complained and management has tried to resolve the issue but certain people do not care and continue to not pick up after their dog.

Overall my experience has been good at Alexander Pointe. The staff is kind and the Maintence team is proactive and efficient at fixing what goes wrong. I appreciate the leasing office’s kind hearts. The apartment for a one bedroom is also spacious!

We came from ny ane we are getting older. Our last apt complex had to log laundry several hundred yards to another building and the apt complex was falling down around us. It is so nice to walk into the next room to do laundry and we had two service calls and maintenance was there in minutes. Jennifer and now Logan and myka are always there if you need anything a real pleasure living in our new home

Management has taken a strong stand on cleanancy. Since then the grass area have been cleaner. New resident manager is super friendly and very welcoming.

Great place to live! I enjoy the quiet. And the place seems to have sound prod wall to an extent. The place is nice. The only thing I don’t like is the paint on the walls are very cheap and the slight touch against it so even water splatter will stain the wall. And if we want to paint it we have to paint it back when we leave to original color even though you would have to repaint it after we left

I have lived at Alexander Pointe for over one year. I love living here with a great community. Great location. My neighbors are friendly. My upstairs neighbors are very loud and get cat litter on my porch.

This is the most friendly place to live! The staff and our neighbors always great with a smile and conversation! We love living at Alexander Pointe!

Love living in this apartment complex. The staff and neighbors are great to be around. There is always something to do at the clubhouse and they always involve the residents

I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer and Maya. They were wonderful every step of the way when I was looking for an apartment and moving. Love my apartment and the neighborhood.

Alexander Pointe Apartments is a great community to live in! Apartments are clean and always kept clean on the outside. People are always there to answer any questions someone might have.

The community that has been created is great and the apartments are attractive. I removed one star because there's no recycling on site, but it's still is a great place to live.

Living here is convenient to downtown and the interstate, which is nice. Office staff are kind, pleasent, and helpful. Apartment is new and clean.

I have thoroughly enjoyed living at Alexnader Pointe...they offer so much for us throughout the year! They really take care of the Pointe family!!

Management and Staff are very friendly and punctual. Great communication. Whenever there is an issue with my apartment, they fix it immediately.

Apartments are well appointed. Management is very caring. Amenities are tremendous. Complex is safe and quiet. We've enjoyed living here for two and a half years.

I've been very happy living here for the past 2 years. I have quiet considerate neighbors and I have made some new friends. The property is kept neat and clean although occasionally people do not clean up after their dogs even though bags and containers are provided. The one thing I would change is the size of the pool. It is too small for the community. The club house is a nice meeting place for events.

We have only been in the apartment for about 5 months but so far it's great. We haven't had any problems with neighbors and it's easy to get in touch with management if needed.

Alexander Pointe is a great place to live, our dog loves the park. The neighbors are always friendly and the staff is always very friendly and helpful.

Some neighbors dogs can be slightly loud but, other than that love it here. Not yoo far from Durham or Raleigh where most people work. Generally quiet and very safe

I love this place my neighbors are friendly even the staff here is nice. This place is always clean and well kept and anytime you need anything repairs Kenny is always there

Our family moved from out of state a year ago to Alexander Pointe. The apartment was in perfect condition when we arrived. The property is well maintained and has great amenties. The staff is friendly and welcoming. Neighbors are nice and friendly also. Our family has loved living here.