The staff are so polite and helpful . They eased my stress of moving back home. I was able to do everything online and by email which helped out a ton.

The apartment is nice, but our dog is currently too scared to walk around outside because of all the loud construction next door so that is inconvenient.

This community has been nothing short of amazing. The employees, the location, the amenities cannot be beat! Logan and Maya in the front office are always willing to go above and beyond for residents.

Maya and Logan are amazing. They know how to run the place. Neighbors are friendly and it is not a noisy place. The rooms are very spacious. The 2 bed roomroom is just right for us.

Experience has been great, staff is friendly and responds promptly. Every issue I have had has been resolved in a matter of hours. Apartments are spacious and cozy

When i moved in March 2019 i didn't know what i was in for picking a first floor apartment but to my surprise the neighbors and the property staff is the best

I love living here! Nice amenities and staff. Quiet neighborhood with friendly neighbors. I love how close I am to the outlets and downtown Mebane.

Enjoying my new home, neighbors are very friendly. Very quite neighborhood and the staff is great. I like how clean the grounds are keep and the beautiful landscape. Happy to be here

We have lived in NC since 2005. I have met the best friends here at Alexandria Pointe. Centrally located to shopping, work and fun we are do glad we chose this complex after down sizing. Thought I would miss being in a house but, not at all! The only thing I miss now are my friends that have moved away, but without having to do yard work I now have time to visit with them at the beach and in the mountains! Love it here!

I love these apartments. Originally, I hated the thought of living in an apartment. Alexander Pointe is the only apartment I would ever use.

Great place to live. Quiet and everyone is friendly. Very pet friendly. Apartments and amenities are great. Great location. Close to everything.

Amazing staff and amazing units. Fellow residents are friendly and respectful. Love the dog park which is perfect for our dog and his favorite spot.

Just moved in a few days ago and so far I’m having a very great experience. The staff is very helpful, understanding and polite. I love my apartment it’s huge with lots of closet space.

Very nice apts Grounds are very pretty pool and pool area very nice. If you are a pet lover ideal place for you to live. Nice dog park area lots of other dogs to play with

Everything about this community is perfect. Staff is attentive, the grounds are immaculate and the residents are truly friendly. Best move I ever made was coming here

Great place to stay. Awesome staff, friendly neighborhood, great location, amazing gym & pool area. Alexander Pointe always think of their residents.

I have enjoyed my stay here Alexander pointe. The people are nice here and it's quiet haven't had no problems of the neighbors or anyone and it's a safe place to live.

I like the apartment very much. I am somewhat disappointed by some of the neighbor noise across the way. I hear the I40 at night, so that is a nuisance as well.

I find the apartment complex to be safe and secure. The environment is quiet. Maintenance is timely. The staff in the office is very friendly.

Love the community activities, friendly staff, playground and dog friendliness. We have enjoyed the mostly quiet environment. The staff goes out of their way to make your experience here great.

We have lived here for 3 1/2 months. All the neighbors we have met have been very friendly. The office staff has been very helpful, as well as Brian.

I have loved living here so far. The only problem I have is with the dog poop. Many people have complained and management has tried to resolve the issue but certain people do not care and continue to not pick up after their dog.

Overall my experience has been good at Alexander Pointe. The staff is kind and the Maintence team is proactive and efficient at fixing what goes wrong. I appreciate the leasing office’s kind hearts. The apartment for a one bedroom is also spacious!

We came from ny ane we are getting older. Our last apt complex had to log laundry several hundred yards to another building and the apt complex was falling down around us. It is so nice to walk into the next room to do laundry and we had two service calls and maintenance was there in minutes. Jennifer and now Logan and myka are always there if you need anything a real pleasure living in our new home

Management has taken a strong stand on cleanancy. Since then the grass area have been cleaner. New resident manager is super friendly and very welcoming.