Alexander Pointe

4.6

4.6

We love Alexander Pointe! Our family has been here 2 years & just signed our 3rd lease! Dog friendly, wonderful community, & a friendly staff!
It has been good so far just don’t like the big dogs and poop and people don’t keep the grounds good no one should have to pick up other people trash and the stairwells need more attention to wee people smoke and threw the stuff outside and put their trash out side the door or stiff leak everywhere but other then that it is okay
Good place to live. A bit loud in our building but bearable for the most days. Maintenance is responsive and electricity and internet are reliable.
People are quite willing to talk, assist and are friendly. I hope to demonstrate the same. I have enjoyed the conversations. We also feel safe with the residents here.
I am approaching my 30 year here and couldn’t imagine myself living anywhere else. The staff attends to every request I’ve ever had and did it quickly. The resident perks are a plus.
We have been very comforted in this time with all of the pandemic regulations. On top of that keeping safe community activity at a distance has been amazing 🙂
I enjoy living here. There are some neighbors that are a little too loud at times, but not too bad. That is what happens when u live so closely together.
This apartment complex is wonderful. The leasing staff and community outreach team really work hard to get to know all of the residents and ensure they are comfortable living at Alexander Pointe. My husband and I love how clean the property is kept and how friendly everyone is! The only reason we would move out is if we had to relocate due to work. I like that the entire complex is only 5 buildings because it makes it more cozy and helps you get to know your neighbors better. The apartments are spacious and have nice finishes (granite counter tops and beautiful cabinetry). We would highly recommend this complex to anyone we knew who may be moving to Mebane.
Great place to live. Great staff and maintenance staff. Nice and quiet. Great amenities and convenient for commuters to Durham and Greensboro.
I just recently moved to Alexander point apartments. I have enjoyed it so far. although I do have two concerns my first concern is the amount of parking space is very limited. And my second concern is the trash. And when I speak of trash I'm just speaking literally about some of the residents whom actually just dropped their trash off at the dumpsters they don't even try to actually put the trash inside the dumpster and having to some have someone to clean up behind you as an adult just seems very irrelevant to me