GOOD ENVIRONMENT AND SAFE NEIGHBOUR ALSO CLOSE TO TRADER JOE IS MY BEST. CLEAN AND QUIET POOL IS AN ADVANTAGE. LEASE OFFICE TEAM IS SO HELPFUL AND NICE

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

I love living at Alexander Village. It’s a beautiful, quiet community with easy access to 85. I have a easy commute to work and I love all of the businesses near by!

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

There should be more events. The pool and parking lots are always full. It would be great if the neighbors were not so loud. The landscape is always nice

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Really great apartment, I love the ease of access to everyday things like stores and gas. The trash collection is also very nice. The gym is clean and there is a lot of variety, overall better than my last place.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Love love love this community!..I enjoy staying at this community a lot of amenities, it's quiet, and I feel safe. I would recommend this community to anyone.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

The landscaping outside of our apartment was torn up a few months ago for repairs and has not yet been fixed. Otherwise, we love the community!

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Excellent view, neighbors are alright. Pretty clean and no issues so far. Lot of dog owners in the society. Island in the kitchen exceptional. Not provided anywhere

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

I like the design of my apartment. Inside and outside. The main things I’d like to see changed is the car wash area. The vacuum doesn’t work at all. Itd be a great feature to have if the vacuum could work. I’d also like to see the fire pits working at the pool, as us and all of our neighbors here in this community are waiting for that to be fixed so that we could enjoy it with more friends and family.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

My experience has been excellent so far! The community is safe and clean (except the pool could use some upgrades)! The office staff and maintenance are super friendly and helpful. My apartment faces the pool and I often feel like I’m at a resort! My only gripe is the mandatory technology package that cost $80/month. Great deal for someone that watches tv, but unfortunately I’m not one of them. They should at least offer the option to do internet only. Other than that, and that pool THAT NEEDS CARE including new furniture, it’s a great place to live!

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

The staff are always helpful and friendly, service requests are completed within a day, and the amenities are always well kept and clean. The price is a little high, but it’s worth it for the location and the great care of the property management.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Its very nice and calm place. The management is very helping. People here are friendly and nice. They have very nice amenities and facilities for the tenants. Many shopping store is near by. So Convenient to go to any place

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

We love the community here and feel relatively safe. I feel that the pond area could use a little help (more flowers, cleaner area, etc.). The walls are very thin here and we often can hear normal conversation and fights between couples.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

I have recently moved in here and so far my experience is great. Leasing office staff are friendly and very responsive for the resident requests

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

The community is so beautiful and very homey! The apartment layout is very spacious and I love the loft apartment. Since moving here the staff has been amazing with getting me settled in and ensuring i have everything that I need. This is more than just an apartment, it is a home!

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Love this community - can’t wait to enjoy the pool this summer. Everything is maintained and trash valet is a great amenity. Beautiful kitchens too

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

I love living here! Clean and quiet apartments and a very helpful staff. The cable and internet was already set up and it was move in ready from the start.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

It’s amazing living here!! Very peaceful and quiet. The staff is wonder and I love the pool! it’s wonderful to visit during the summertime!

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Overall totally satisfied with the location. The maintenance tickets are completed on time. We love kitchen island in apartment. Thank you..

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Love community but the front desk needs to be more responsive. For every complaint or concern I will have to remind them more than two times to get it done.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

So far so good. I use to live here about 3 years ago with my mom and I always wanted to move back since we left I missed it here. I just wish the sitting area in the leasing office was still 24 hours.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

I have been living here for a little over a month and I have enjoyed it thus far. The complex is quiet and clean, which I look for in an apartment complex.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Very good. Especially the leasing office and swimming pool. Gym is very good too. The way they maintain the place is very good. I love my stay

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

It is a nice community for professional people with a nice appartment design. The only thing i would suggest is to have playground for kids. Manager Regina is kind and professional as well, that ready to assist you anytime when she is available.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Great apartment complex, despite some of the noisy neighbors and the parking. The office staff is very nice and welcoming. The dog park could use some updates.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Alexander Village has been nothing short of amazing. Maintenance responds within hours sometimes and the property is always kept so nice. The people in the office are always warm and welcoming.