Love this community - can’t wait to enjoy the pool this summer. Everything is maintained and trash valet is a great amenity. Beautiful kitchens too

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

I love living here! Clean and quiet apartments and a very helpful staff. The cable and internet was already set up and it was move in ready from the start.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

It’s amazing living here!! Very peaceful and quiet. The staff is wonder and I love the pool! it’s wonderful to visit during the summertime!

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Overall totally satisfied with the location. The maintenance tickets are completed on time. We love kitchen island in apartment. Thank you..

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Love community but the front desk needs to be more responsive. For every complaint or concern I will have to remind them more than two times to get it done.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

So far so good. I use to live here about 3 years ago with my mom and I always wanted to move back since we left I missed it here. I just wish the sitting area in the leasing office was still 24 hours.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

I have been living here for a little over a month and I have enjoyed it thus far. The complex is quiet and clean, which I look for in an apartment complex.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Very good. Especially the leasing office and swimming pool. Gym is very good too. The way they maintain the place is very good. I love my stay

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

It is a nice community for professional people with a nice appartment design. The only thing i would suggest is to have playground for kids. Manager Regina is kind and professional as well, that ready to assist you anytime when she is available.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Great apartment complex, despite some of the noisy neighbors and the parking. The office staff is very nice and welcoming. The dog park could use some updates.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Alexander Village has been nothing short of amazing. Maintenance responds within hours sometimes and the property is always kept so nice. The people in the office are always warm and welcoming.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

My overall experience is good. Very good neighborhood, maintenance is good, leasing office staffs are very good and helpful. In respect of Facility I am satisfied and happy.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

I’ve been living in Alexander Village for almost a year and I absolutely love it here! It’s peaceful and the amenities and community events are awesome. The staff is very friendly and when I have an issue it’s alwaya solved.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Everything is great except having to pay for the amentities package (it’s over priced - I could have all the channels I wanted and Wi-Fi for what they charge for it and instead only get basic cable).

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Enjoyable community! Friendly team and community events make it feel united. Thankful for the staff who tries to find solutions to any problem to the best of their ability.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Overall I absolutely LOVE my apartment. It was in such good condition when moved in and I haven’t had any major issues. Any and all maintenance requests were handled quickly and this is by far the best maintenance crew I’ve ever experienced of any place I’ve lived. My one major complaint is the noise from my neighbors when they play music or watch TV really loudly. It literally shakes my floors most nights but I know that doesn’t have much to do with the complex, just apartment living in general. Overall I’m really happy here!

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

So far, living here has been a really great experience. Everyone has been very helpful in the office. All of the outside areas are clean and we'll kept.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

I’ve really enjoyed living here so far. Everyone seems friendly and it feels safe. The only problem I have is parking. If I get home from work late I usually have to park far away which doesn’t feel safe.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Amazing experience was happy to live here. The leasing office team is amazing! So attentive, helpful, and friendly! Would definitely recommend living here!

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Good community. Great location. New modern apartments. Swimming pool is very nice. Easy access to highway. Easy access to stores around the area.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Very nice helpful they have coffee the pool is nice lot of events They have a nice Lake the stuff is very good The gym is nice to are lost a lot of weight The maintenance guys a very nice

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

I have really enjoyed my stay at Alexander Village so far. The customer service has been very helpful and attentive. Whenever I am in need of something or have a question, they have been able to help me out.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Love it here! The apartments are clean, there are no problems with pests, bugs, etc., the staff are super friendly and helpful and the location is great.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

It is a good community to live here . Shops are near by for groceries and restaurants. Community has all the amenities in the apartment . Maintenance is also good.