We love our apartment with kitchen island, that's typically not available in other apartments. Love balcony and the view. All maintenance requests are timely addressed.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

I like the gym. I like two minutes drive to highway and 6 mins drive to my son’s school. I like the balcony view and the apartment interior.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

The apartment building is OK. But there does need to be a lot of changes to the amenities and cleanup within the community. The buildings seem very old which could be because they are not pressure washed often. The swimming pool area could also be improved by possibly competing with other communities such as Novell across the street. Changes could include new grills for the swimming area, possibly adding TV screens where people can look at football or TV outside, and better access to the club house from the pool area (the access cards never work from the pool area after hours).

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Great amenities and always clean grounds. Safe. Love the kitchen - which is what sold me. Dog park, pool, valet trash, cable and internet already set up, etc!

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Community is very family friendly very quiet the staff is amazing grounds are always clean. I love that it’s close to stores and restaurants close to the freeway but not too close were it’s noisy.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

My roommate and I have enjoyed living at this community thus far. The office and maintenance staff have been very friendly and helpful. The community is also quiet and kept clean.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

I have enjoyed my time living at Alexander village. The move in was seamless. The community is a great place to live. I enjoyed the pool area the most when I moved in

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Quick repairs and service. The neighborhood is nice and quiet and the neighbors are friendly!i love it!!!! I only had one run in with the neighbor who was used to neighbors upstairs called while I was moving in with a complaint but besides that everything is good

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

we are very appreciate to living in this community. The most important thing for us the people all of our neighbors very kind and sensitive to others. secondly smoke free. and also we don't pass do not talk about the community serve, thank you.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Awesome apartments!!! Has great patio balcony sunset and swimming pool view with double doors. The lighting is awesome and has island living room with marble tiles. Restroom is. Sry spacious and luxurious. Manager Regina is excellent and very friendly. Best apartment in Charlotte!!!

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

I have had an amazing experience here. I have received great service and whenever there is an issue someone always comes right away. Only issue I have dealt with is the people living above me stomp very hard on a regular basis and one dog is constantly barking at all hours of the night and day. Other than that I absolutely love this community. Plus everyone is so friendly.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Love this community. Really quiet neighbors and I have had no issues with mail or valet trash. Anytime there is an issue where maintenance is needed it is handled within 48 hours. Great stay so far.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

This is well maintained community with friendly staff and residents. So far few have pleasant experience and no regrets choosing this community

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

GOOD ENVIRONMENT AND SAFE NEIGHBOUR ALSO CLOSE TO TRADER JOE IS MY BEST. CLEAN AND QUIET POOL IS AN ADVANTAGE. LEASE OFFICE TEAM IS SO HELPFUL AND NICE

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

I love living at Alexander Village. It’s a beautiful, quiet community with easy access to 85. I have a easy commute to work and I love all of the businesses near by!

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

There should be more events. The pool and parking lots are always full. It would be great if the neighbors were not so loud. The landscape is always nice

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Really great apartment, I love the ease of access to everyday things like stores and gas. The trash collection is also very nice. The gym is clean and there is a lot of variety, overall better than my last place.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Love love love this community!..I enjoy staying at this community a lot of amenities, it's quiet, and I feel safe. I would recommend this community to anyone.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

The landscaping outside of our apartment was torn up a few months ago for repairs and has not yet been fixed. Otherwise, we love the community!

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Excellent view, neighbors are alright. Pretty clean and no issues so far. Lot of dog owners in the society. Island in the kitchen exceptional. Not provided anywhere

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

I like the design of my apartment. Inside and outside. The main things I’d like to see changed is the car wash area. The vacuum doesn’t work at all. Itd be a great feature to have if the vacuum could work. I’d also like to see the fire pits working at the pool, as us and all of our neighbors here in this community are waiting for that to be fixed so that we could enjoy it with more friends and family.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

My experience has been excellent so far! The community is safe and clean (except the pool could use some upgrades)! The office staff and maintenance are super friendly and helpful. My apartment faces the pool and I often feel like I’m at a resort! My only gripe is the mandatory technology package that cost $80/month. Great deal for someone that watches tv, but unfortunately I’m not one of them. They should at least offer the option to do internet only. Other than that, and that pool THAT NEEDS CARE including new furniture, it’s a great place to live!

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

The staff are always helpful and friendly, service requests are completed within a day, and the amenities are always well kept and clean. The price is a little high, but it’s worth it for the location and the great care of the property management.

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

Its very nice and calm place. The management is very helping. People here are friendly and nice. They have very nice amenities and facilities for the tenants. Many shopping store is near by. So Convenient to go to any place

Reply from Alexander Village Apartments

We love the community here and feel relatively safe. I feel that the pond area could use a little help (more flowers, cleaner area, etc.). The walls are very thin here and we often can hear normal conversation and fights between couples.