Aliso Apartments

4.5

4.5

We just moved in yesterday. Looking forward being more familiar with the neighborhood. Lots of food and coffee shops nearby wish there was guest parking
It’s been a week since we officially moved in and so far am loving it. Everyone has been so kind that we’ve met and our dog, Tommy, has made so many dog friends!
We just moved in this month and we love it here so far! The dog park is great and and so convenient for our little pups. The community has been great so far, lots of food and shops in walking distance. So far we love living here and we look forward to exploring the area a bit more! Looking forward to having the amenities fully open up, once it is safe enough. The staff has been very helpful and the community is well maintained as far as we’ve seen. Elevators, halls, common areas are kept clean. I see security walking around all of the time which gives us some peace of mind. Lastly I’ll give some constructive criticism, the dog park is great and so convenient the only thing is that there are some dirt areas that seem to get flooded with water(mostly in the mornings) and all muddy so sometimes our dogs get dirty, it would be nice to cover that up with grass instead, and maybe even add a little doggy water fountain :)! Wishful thinking😬🤞🏼 So far we love it and would recommend it!
Almost 4 months into the lease, and still love it! I really appreciate the reminders that are sent out about wearing masks, taking precautions, and overall communication at this complex is AMAZING so shoutout to everyone in the Aliso team! There has been some unfortunate events like people not wearing masks while eating/drinking in the elevator, and dog urine/poop in the elevator/garage (not Aliso’s fault, definitely the dog parents responsibility!) Very happy how the parking situation was handled a couple of months back, and I’ve noticed it’s been much better. I just really appreciate the proactive effort during the pandemic so thank you. Also a huge shout out and thank you to the cleaning team — you’re all so appreciated so thank you so much!🙏
When I moved in the apartment was pretty cold. I tried turning on the heat and it just blew cold air. I also noticed that there was a large gap at the bottom of my front door which was allowing a lot of cold air to come through. I also had many nights where my garbage has not been picked up outside my door. For a service I pay for every month, this shouldn't be the case. I would rather opt-out as I have no problem walking my garbage to the shoot.
Overall Aliso has been great. The apartment staff from the leasing office to security have been so friendly and accommodating through my move. With the faculties slowly starting to open up again I’m excited for what the future holds. I just had a few comments about little things I’ve noticed while living here for the last few weeks: 1. The lock latches on the dog park doors are pretty terrible. They never latch and so the doors stay open. I really suggest installing doors that are easier for dog owners to close and lock while managing their pets. 2. The doggie shower stall on the left from when you walk in is broken. The water pressure is so weak not much comes out and it makes a loud rumbling noise whenever the water is on. The right stall works fine. 3. The water in all the units takes way too long to heat up. I’ve found this is a common problem for most of the residents. Kitchens are the biggest issue. I have to run it for 2 minutes before hot water.
Great community with plenty of amenities. Kingsley was very helpful from application to move in day. Very grateful to have him assist us on our move to Aliso
I’ve loved everything about my experience living at Aliso. The complex is amazing and I really like how serious they have taken the Pandemic. The precautions they have taken with reopening amenities has been greatly appreciated.
Our residence experience has been wonderful, Kingsley has made the experience very welcoming, he has been tremendous with making sure we are ok. Thank you
A month and a few weeks in, I am very content with Aliso. One fear of any large complex is maintenance orders not getting addressed in a timely manner. One minor maintenance order in and my fears were quickly squashed. The complex is well maintained, cleaned at multiple interval through the day. Amenities are as awesome as they look in their website. So far, i feel like I made a wise choice in choosing Aliso.