The actual complex is alright. My neighbors are pretty quiet and even though i have upstairs neighbors i dont really hear them. No bugs. Biggest complaint is that maintanence is terrible and work orders take several weeka to complete or are falsley checked off as complete which makes me have to submit work orders multiple times.

It is a nice place to be. A bit pricey but still not bad. It is a great family community. There is a play ground for kids and two big pools. Parking g could be better because we have someone that likes to take our spot a lot.

Been here for 2 weeks already, the location is great. I'm closer to work and to all the stores. The only downside is so far is that we already had to get out washer replaced and our sink disposal needed to be fixed. The great thing about them is that they got our problems squared away asap.

I love how fast the office and maintenance respond to request! The only improvement I would say is parking space lines on the floor to show people where to park!! Other than that its a nice place to live!

The office ladies are the best. Super nice happy to help u with anyany u need. Always has a smile on there faces. Never rude to anyone. Xoxo

Very well maintained. The office staff is very nice.i just wish people with dogs would pick up their poop. Also please pick up your garbage do not litter.

We moved in last month, liking the chill vibes so far. There were some issues with the dryer & dishwasher, but everyone has been super nice and helpful!

I like the community and location to businesses like Costco, Fuddruckers, and closer to wife's work! Down side is we have plumbing issues as well as washer leaking, fan not working but hoping all will be resolved this week!

Location is perfect to all the major downtowns and shopping districts. The parking lot has enough parking spots and the amenities that are offered here are wonderful.

The office staff is kind and helpful. They are awesome to work with. The apartments are a little old and outdated, which means they have their issues. The neighborhood is fairly quiet and nice. Maintenance is usually pretty fast. They sometimes do a hack job to "fix" things

Great neighborhood and staff is very nice. The buildings seem like they're well kept. The only thing I would say is that the cabinets and drawers in our apartment seem a bit old and could be replaced.

Reply from Allure at Tempe

The new management team is much more credible than the last also, maintenance team is awesome They fix everything on time and replace what needs to be replaced

Reply from Allure at Tempe

The staff is always courteous and helpful. There isn’t too much trouble, and is safe, the only downfall is response time to maintenance requests being completed

Reply from Allure at Tempe

Its been good and bad while living at Allure. I really like the other management company, but since the past incidents everything has been good.

Reply from Allure at Tempe

We really like the location of the apartment complex. The management staff is approachable and friendly. We enjoy using the jacuzzi, pool, gym.

Reply from Allure at Tempe

Exelente un gran espacio para vivir súper limpio cómodo todo muy bien excelente área se los recomiendo. Excelencia en atención al cliente de los mejor

Reply from Allure at Tempe

Love living here the staff is great and the amenities are really nice. I especially love ther gym. The staff never fails to greet you with a smile.

Reply from Allure at Tempe

Very friendly staff. Nice quiet environment. Pet friendly. It is a nice community area with a lot of food places to choose from as well a Walmart that is two minutes away.

Reply from Allure at Tempe

The move into the apartment was wonderful. The first night was the best sleep I've had in two years! The management staff are wonderful ladies and willing to help if the need arises

Reply from Allure at Tempe

The leasing staff was amazing and has always been very helpful and friendly. Maintenance requests have been handled within a day or two which is a plus

Reply from Allure at Tempe

Just moved here and already I can tell I’m going to like it. This was a big move but I’m actually happy with the choice we made. The ladies in the office are amazing and I like how personable they are. So far so good community wise as well !!

Reply from Allure at Tempe

it wonderfully located. With wonderful staff and A large array of amenities . I truly love it here. This is my 3rd year here and no plans to move

Reply from Allure at Tempe

Extremely pleased with the community. Staff are great and available to answer all questions and problems in a very quick manner. Couldnt be happier with my choice.

Reply from Allure at Tempe

Allure was a good family apartment complex but not any more. Too many people without any regard of neighbors, noisy, no manners. Very difficult to explain a 6 year old why people around our apartment yells the N word every 5 mins.

I really enjoy living at Allure at Tempe. The surrounding area is full of stores to accompany any need. The front office is kind and helpful and maintenance has been on top of any issues that we’ve had and fixed it with quality work.