Allure is amazing, the pool is fun, the fitness center is excellent and the staff here are always willing to listen to help you with your needs.

Great people and service, Apartment was missing the oven door and a couple smoke detectors when we moved in along with other small things were broken or missing. But the staff treated us well and fixed it in a couple of days.

The place exceeded my expectations which I was happy about. We did have a couple issues with A/C and getting hot water but those issues were fixed.

I've been living here for a while and the apartments need major upgrades. The people in the office are really nice though. I also wish they would notify us when we have packages.

Alex and entire staff at Allure Apts are all well organized and help avoid any potential mishaps upon moving in! They all communicate well with clients and display great customer service.

Maintenance is slow. Price is too high for the quality of the apartment. Location is elegant for close by shopping of all sorts of goods and services. Though not highly recommended. I'm sure there are better locations out there for the same price.

Maintenance can be slow to respond (most requests we have to go to the office to get pushed through after a few days) and during afternoons its a bit noisy from outside but honestly those are a small price to pay for great amenities, no pest issues, and being so close to every store and restaurant we could need.

I really appreciate how the management team wants us to always be happy and have good experiences. Ashley is open to suggestions on how the community can function better. Makayla works really hard to make sure anything you need is complete. Works orders get done fast.

It’s very quiet here . Some thing I don’t like is seeing other people dog poop outside my door.. the apartment inside is very decent to most apartments I have lived in.. I feel like the grills outside can be updated a bit.. it’s a lot of knobs missing on the grill, which makes it difficult to operate.. .

The office is always willing to help with problems that occur and find the best solution for you. They care, and have amazing maintenance as well!

The office staff as well as the maintenance people. My air conditioner stop working on a Sunday they came right over and fixed it right away so my apartment was cool again.

A little on the older side with some wear and tear. But a great place with a great community. Especially if you have a dog. Great location and easily accessible to major highways. Needed some maintenance when we got here but maintenance showed up on time when scheduled. The place isn't perfect but I enjoy it very much.

I really enjoy living at Allura Tempe apartments and the great staff at office...they are very helpful and always willing to help with questions I have and with a awesome smile. Thank you

Everyone that works here is amazing, they really exceed expectations. The maintenance team is the best in the West, you couldn’t expect any better.

I love the management, they're the #1 reason that I still stay here after 3 years. Maintenance is amazing and the community is very well groomed.

We like how quiet the neighborhood is. The apartments are a little old and outdated/run down. Management is good to work with. There are a number of residents that have unrealistic expectations though.

Just moved in, Great experience so far! Office staff was very nice! I like how they keep you updated on everything happening in the community.

Reply from Allure at Tempe

It is a very nice place to be. I wish Rent could be a bit lower. Friendly neighbors and nice environment. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice place to be.

Reply from Allure at Tempe

I just got here a few days ago, and so far I have loved my experience! Would recommend this community to any and all friends coming to Arizona!

Reply from Allure at Tempe

I am happy to live here. Staff was very willing & helpful. Neighbors are chill my kids already met other kids. We are in great area where schools are great. My daughter can still can go to Marcos de niza. Rent is a little high but I know we will be ok plus for anyone's family you have to do what you have to. Apartment is spacious compared to what i first had thought. Plus the closet & bathrooms are nice.

Reply from Allure at Tempe

So far so good! My move-in was great and everyone has been super helpful. I love this community thus far. Did I also mention how much I love high ceilings which the top floor houses have?

When our shower sprung a leak from the ceiling, maintenance was on it right away. They had the ceiling fixed right away also. No waiting time.

Just moved in, seems to be going well so far. We really enjoy the location of allure to all of the shopping (we literally live one minute away from both a Walmart and Costco) and the nearby food choices.

The staff is great, super friendly and addresses any issues immediately l. The amenities are great as well. Their community evernts are always fun

Haven't lived here very long yet but I love my apartment, the location, and really happy its close to work. Haven't tried the pool or the fitness room, but kinda hope this new apartment will help me start healing from my boyfriends death in jan