Allure at Tempe

I really love living here. The location is everything and I like the location we are at with all the stores and restaurants nearby. I like the idea of the little canal next to us also
Sometimes when we complain things are not done the way we expect them to be. So it gets frustrating. We wish that things would be taken care of when we complain about them.
It’s not bad. The paint use on the cabinets and such could be better as it just peels off like elmers glue. The water shut offs have come at inconvenient times.
While we have only just now signed a lease, our experience thus far has been pretty great! Ashley has been helpful about getting our lease squared away and making sure we have everything we need to get moved into our new place. No complaints as of now. :)
Good area nice and quite. Easy to pay online. Office people are nice and reply to emails in a good timely matter. Downside is the floors inside hard to clean holds on to dirt.
Besides the fact that they seem to have been built quite some time ago, the area its in and the Management Staff are great! Maintenance people are super time savvy and great too! It's just convenient and can't really beat the price in the area!
Not a bad place to live at. It’s pretty peaceful for the most part, besides the people who live above me and their kids. Clean. Everything in our apartment is fairly new.
We love it here so much. The staff is super friendly and my kids have so many friends here. They definitely try and work with you and help you out with what ever you need.
It is very nice living here. The management are good about communication. With the emails that they send about covid-19, water turn offs, and other things. They are friendly.
TheRe are a lot of unsupervised kid playing and making a game of sprinting in front of your car when coming or going but the neighborhood is great. Nice staff