Allure at Tempe

4.2

4.2

Very nice and attentive staff making maintenance calls easier to handle, lots of construction always happening causing some noise disturbances
The office staff was wonderful, so easy to work with, very professional, polite, good service, nice and polite all around really enjoyed the experience
Allure at Tempe is my favorite community in the history of my rental experience. Thanks to the new management for solving all the street light problems we have for years. Feeling safe & secure now.
1 star
So I would normally give this a 4 or 5 star review, but a few things have changed. We have loved living here. Our kids have made friends and love going to the school that they are at. Come June we would have been here 6 years. Now Allure has plumbing issues and and there is the occasional dog poop that is on the ground because some residents don't clean up after their dog. That being said I understand the location is old and you can't control what people do. LOL. Are problem is that we have not had the best of interactions the last couple months. Around November we saw roof rats. When they came in to take care of this they mentioned that our kids rooms were very messy and yes they were and we took care of this situation. We were then given a sixty day notice that we could not renew our lease. We have found a place to live and though we are sad to leave our friends, we are happy to not be around a management team that has a problem with us. Even though we have been very respectful.
Allure is a dog friendly community office staff and maintenance team is awesome! There are so many restaurants and shops near by. Easy access to the i10.
Maintenance has gotten much better over the past year. Tons of kids playing a lot of ding dong ditch. zero supervision so they run in front of cars a lot. Car break ins and parking lot hit and runs have also become a little more common. As much as we pay for rent it would be nice if the lights under the covered parking worked so we weren’t in the dark at night. Great office staff though, and great location
I opted in for the email survey, but have not received the reward points. I believe that the “issues” I have with our community are consequence of low industry standards and scarcity in the housing market inflating values. I would generally hope that companies that are providing housing and communities would aim to make the housing objectively affordable, move towards renewable energy technology, and making the community as inviting and inclusive as possible.
Allure at Tempe not only has an amazing staff but their apartments are outstanding. They have a ton of storage space. The floor plans make you feel right at home and the remodeled apartments are beautiful.
I’ve have a few minor issues Sebastian and maintenances has been a big help it’s very quiet close to everything I need I just wish our mailman wasn’t so rude.
It’s been great so far. It is an amazing area. I love how close we are to everything. And I can not wait for it to become hotter so that I can lay by the pool