Love it here the staff is great always professional, nice and helpful. The grounds are kept up nicely. Even the maintenance staff is awesome. Its close shopping and the freeway.

They are constantly work to improve the complex which is great. Very friendly and easy to talk to. And the monthly activities they do like breakfast or pizza is awesome

Very helpful with the whole process of paperwork & keeping in contact. They were very helpful & super nice in the front office. They went over achieving in every way possible.

At first I absolutely loved living here. It was a really nice, really clean property. There used to be a strict policy about indoor furniture not being allowed on the patio, only patio furniture and no bags of trash allowed to be left out. Now, I’m embarrassed to even have friends or family over because the property has nosedived so much. You walk around and see old ripped up couches and chairs on the patios, boxes, bags of who knows what, dog poop everywhere, the doors could use a repainting, it’s just gotten bad. The property quality has declined while rent continues to rise every year. Sometimes the lights aren’t on at night which isn’t so safe if you’re a female and safety is a concern. Lots and lots of kids running around unsupervised in the parking lot and in front of cars. What’s kept us here this long is the fact that you can’t beat the location. You have everything right by you and access to any highway nearby as well. Also the staff is nice. It’s just sad the property has gotten to impoverished looking while rent gets higher and higher.

Nice floor plan. Management is nice. Very quiet! Hard wood floors and appliances are nice as well. Swimming pool is a little small but whatever.

The gals at the office are always nice and friendly , and they are timely with maintenance when needed . The pool is always a fun spot to relax . I do wish we could have more than one reserved spot though. Parking can be a pain when you work late hours.

Allure at Tempe is OK. I like my apartment. The community is not very safe tho, I have had things stolen from my balcony, and my car scratched in its assigned parking spot by other neighbor car doors, and anybody can walk in the complex since there are no gates. My new upstairs neighbors are extremely loud even when I have asked them to please stop after 10pm. Again the apartment complex is OK, and the amenities are nice... but the other residents and surroundings are not the best in my personal experience.

I really enjoy the convenience of our location. I am right near South Mountain, 1-10, 60, and lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. Management has been above and beyond great to my family, and so has the maintenance staff. It is much noisier that it was when we moved in 2 years ago. Some neighbors have no respect and talk and yell on their patios almost nightly. This occurs in the wee hours of the morning which is very frustrating. I really need my sleep. I have called security and it stops for that night. But once I am to make that call, I am awake and have a hard time getting back to sleep.

Community is nice and family friendly. It’s beautiful here close to the 10 and shopping centers. There is a kids playground on site so we can let them lose. It’s awesome

The office team here at The Allure has been great, make every effort to work with our needs and efficient with requests. We have now been almost 4 years and it's been a really good experience.

Just moved here. No complaints about the residents/community. The complex seems to be well taken care of. Have yet to officially go out and explore. Excited to do so.

Amazing! So far my experience has been beyond any of my past experiences working with apartments. The office staff are amazing, always smiling and very inviting. Always seemed genuinely concerned for the communities wellbeing. Y'all are awesome!

The entire time I’ve spent here has been helpful for my health and my wallet. Me and my family had a wonderful experience in our time here, and it is a fantastic place to get your start.

The neighborhood is fantastic! The leasing office is also pretty helpful and always available when I have questions. Just highly recommend this place for anyone who want to live a quiet place!

I have live in Allure at Tempe aparts for about three years now. I have live three other aparts in the past. So far its has been the best experiences have had living at apartments.

Apartment was not clean. Appliances did not work. The young man working the office has lied to us multiple times. Luckily the office manager is working to fix this. Will adjust score when fixed.

Really cool place to live! Super nice staff all around great community! For example our stove had some issues when moving in and they did not wait they fixed same day!

Great Apartments! It's a very good area. Quiet place to live in and around. All the staff is great and very friendly. This is my first place and it is a great place to start at.

Just moved in but so far it's been a great experience. Any maintenance issues were fixed right away and the staff has been very responsive as well as flexible to work with!

Well the apartment unit is nice. There were definitely issues when we first moved in and our apartment was not move in ready and everything seemed to go wrong but four months in it's better

the community is great overall well maintained and clean. also there is security driving around most of the day and night. not gated but still it’s a very calm location

Allure is amazing, the pool is fun, the fitness center is excellent and the staff here are always willing to listen to help you with your needs.

Great people and service, Apartment was missing the oven door and a couple smoke detectors when we moved in along with other small things were broken or missing. But the staff treated us well and fixed it in a couple of days.

The place exceeded my expectations which I was happy about. We did have a couple issues with A/C and getting hot water but those issues were fixed.

I've been living here for a while and the apartments need major upgrades. The people in the office are really nice though. I also wish they would notify us when we have packages.