Allure at Tempe

4.2

4.2

Phillip
Nice clean site that is very well maintained. The office and the maintenance staff are wonderful. I appreciate the food truck visits as well.
Omar
The location is amazing. Cheska at the front desk was so helpful. My family and I we just moved in from Mx and we had all the support we need from the Allure's staff. Thank you so much guys, keep up the good work and support foreign people to find their new home in here.
Allyson
It’s really nice but my neighbors don’t control there kids so they leave trash everywhere. Besides that the apartment it amazing the view I got was mama sing and the pool is pretty much brand new
Monique
It's still a decent place to live. Would have picked a different color scheme for the paint but hey, I'm on the inside of the house so im good.
Paul
I said it once and I'll say it again-I love being at Allure! Cheska, Jayden & April are a wonderful team and quick to answer any questions you might have. The maintenance crew is very efficient and did I mention Allure's in an awesome shopping district? Seriously-Costco is about five minutes away! I don't know how long we'll be here but I hope it's a while.
Dawn
Was extremely sorry to see Yasmine go! And you need to keep Andrew he is outstanding. I’m am extremely satisfied here keep up the good work
Jennifer
I'm excited about all of the new improvements being done to the property. Some of my favorite places are the gym area and the front pool. I hope that they plan on making updates to the dog park because it isn't useable with all of the holes in the fence. I also wish that more grills were on the property. Thankfully, the maintenance and office people are helpful.
Bryan
terrible staff idk what else to tell you but definitely don't plan to continue living there. Very depressing place indeed, very poor communication
Kyler
The experience has been good overall. It was difficult not having a dishwasher and the sink had a bad leak for awhile that caused some probme.s.
Andrea
It's been a great place to live and has a great layout that works for us. It's been a great place to live and we would stay again! This has been a great home for the fam and the staff has always been helpful. Maintenance has always been timely and has come out late in the day when needed as well.