I like the comunity its quite . People stay to them selves . The management is awesome no complaints about anything . Its a nice community. I would recommend it to other people

I enjoy living here because I can have a place to live that is easy and cheap, it’s also a safe feeling place to live and be able to learn and grow as an adult

I like how the community is nice and vary clean. I like how it’s quite and peaceful. I like how the people are very nice and respect your property.

Love this place. Leasing is awesome! Residents are great as well. I love the fact that things are close by and I don’t have to drive so far to work 😀

Love this place! I love being at the pool, getting a workout in and coming home and hanging out on the patio! Super nice staff, fun girls to talk to!

Reply from Allure at Tempe

its very nice & clean i like the environment. good gym good pool safe environment & nice neighborhood. the employees are very friendly & helpful

Reply from Allure at Tempe

Everyone that works here is so friendly and accomodating, grounds are kept clean, most times it’s quiet, great location too. I am very happy here so far!

Reply from Allure at Tempe

Some things need to be fixed or done before I moved here because it is bothering me to open my door after I moved to the maintenance to fix things which is supposed to be already done for the new residence

Reply from Allure at Tempe

Allure has been a great place to live. Staff are friendly and available at all times. Quiet and safe, great neighborhood and close to everything I need.

Reply from Allure at Tempe

Great Location!! It is close to everything. The community is relatively nice everyone keeps to themselves. If you want to live somewhere low key here’s the place for it.

Reply from Allure at Tempe

Great community all around . Safe place and great staff that’s gets things taken care of for all residents. Apartments are spacious and a lot of storage.

Reply from Allure at Tempe

In the time I’ve been at this apartment complex I’ve had virtually no complaints. The property is well managed and I have several shopping and food options within a five minute walk of me.

Reply from Allure at Tempe

The people in the front office are amazing and so helpful. Our apartment was not as clean and polished as we thought it would be when we moved in, but we love it so far.

Reply from Allure at Tempe

A few days in and really like it. Some minor damage in the apartment that needs to be addressed. The front office is kind and helpful. Over all a great value for the space.

Reply from Allure at Tempe

Good value for the money but lately we have been getting a weird mix of neighbors. Noisy at night, pot smoke around us, don’t clean after their dogs etc. Management try really hard to make this place better, I would like them to be firmer on the rules to live in this place

Reply from Allure at Tempe

Women at front desk are super nice. Always have smiles and are very helpful. Prices are good for area and quality of the apartment. New appliances and tall ceilings are great.

Reply from Allure at Tempe

I am extremely pleased with the staff very professional obviously the lease is enforced we can sleep at night its quiet people are nice and respect others

Reply from Allure at Tempe

I've been living at Allure at Tempe for two years now and so I have had pretty good experience. Me and my roommates like that they have three bedrooms and four bathrooms apartments. Also have the best rates.

Reply from Allure at Tempe

The actual complex is alright. My neighbors are pretty quiet and even though i have upstairs neighbors i dont really hear them. No bugs. Biggest complaint is that maintanence is terrible and work orders take several weeka to complete or are falsley checked off as complete which makes me have to submit work orders multiple times.

Reply from Allure at Tempe

It is a nice place to be. A bit pricey but still not bad. It is a great family community. There is a play ground for kids and two big pools. Parking g could be better because we have someone that likes to take our spot a lot.

Reply from Allure at Tempe

Been here for 2 weeks already, the location is great. I'm closer to work and to all the stores. The only downside is so far is that we already had to get out washer replaced and our sink disposal needed to be fixed. The great thing about them is that they got our problems squared away asap.

Reply from Allure at Tempe

I love how fast the office and maintenance respond to request! The only improvement I would say is parking space lines on the floor to show people where to park!! Other than that its a nice place to live!

Reply from Allure at Tempe

The office ladies are the best. Super nice happy to help u with anyany u need. Always has a smile on there faces. Never rude to anyone. Xoxo

Reply from Allure at Tempe

Very well maintained. The office staff is very nice.i just wish people with dogs would pick up their poop. Also please pick up your garbage do not litter.

Reply from Allure at Tempe

We moved in last month, liking the chill vibes so far. There were some issues with the dryer & dishwasher, but everyone has been super nice and helpful!