Allure

Really enjoy the location and the property. Have had a service call recently and the facility person was really prompt and friendly. I would like to see a little better cleaning of the stairs and hallways.
Still waiting for maintenance to be completed or updates on the process. Microwave is still not working and it has been almost 1.5 weeks. Please keep residents inform if it will take longer than expected.
Our family have enjoyed the Allure Community. We enjoyed the gatherings, pleasant atmosphere and the people we have met, since moving to Texas.
Your doing well. Upgrade the pool table and continue to have more contact with the residents via email on changes and upcoming events. Potentially put a couple new pieces of equipment in the gym. (Squat machine and rowing machine)
We love it here at the Allure!! The staff is very responsive and the minute he's are awesome. Usually once a month and you have a big get together and invite the whole community at the allure. It's great to know you have somewhere to go when you want to do something fun, and the Allure offers that. It's in a growing community and there's great schools next to it so if you have kids you're in a top notch neighborhood.
Very nice place to live. Very Well maintained and responsible management. I recommend this place to my friends. Also the amenities are great.
So far it's great living at the Allure. We like all the amenities, the apartment, and the pools are wonderful. It would be a 5 if they would clean up the hallways more often of spider webs and debris from all the wind.
We are extremely pleased with all aspects of our experience at the Allure. The facilities are fantastic, the staff has been wonderful, the convenience to activities in Cedar Park is perfect for us.
Have been here for 2 years now, great place to live. It's convenient that I can pick up packages from the front office since I'm at work all day. Lots of friends for my dog too! Maintenance people are super friendly and have helped ASAP whenever I've had issues.
The staff is very friendly. The events are a lot of fun. The only thing needed is a drop box/slot for rent. We haven't been able to do it online due to our bank. Also the walls are very, very thin. Can hear everything on both sides. Other then that we love it here! Pool area is very nice!