Allure

1 star
There has been never ending troubling with Spectrum's wifi and cable. Its very hard to enjoy a quite evening at home watching tv when there is no access.
Ive lived here for almost 2 years now and I have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pools and outdoor seating areas. It's great for both kids and adults alike and the grills, outdoor fireplaces and sofas make it feel as though you're on vacation. I was so excited to move here from the tiny dump that I lived in before but the other reviews of the apartments being cheaply made is no joke at all. I have lived one floor above a family that screams at all hours of the day and night. The couple that lives above me has some sort of vendetta against their toilet and SLAM the seat EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY USE THE RESTROOM and you can hear every step, every flush, every door slam etc etc etc. Not to mention the mother that was physically abusing her child next door to us and left her 6 year old son out on the back patio naked and locked him out of the apartment. The walls are painfully thin. Although, I will commend Nicolette for taking the time to listen to my concerns about said little boy and eventually, the situation was taken care of. The nails that hold down the carpet at each threshold are coming up and my son has hurt himself more times than I like to count because the nails are coming up. I tell the management about it, only to have the maintenance guy come in WITH A WRENCH TO "HAMMER" down the nails. The edge of the carpet between the living area and the dining area has been ripped since I moved in (never fixed) and when I asked for it to be fixed after over a year....it still has not been repaired. The carpet is cheap and would make the entire great room/dining/living area look much better if the carpet was ripped out altogether. I do have a degree in design so I know (some) things about interiors. It's a beautiful property but the management, maintenance, and poor construction really don't help the fact that rent is nearly $2000.
Hallways and stairwells are filthy and never get power washed. Pet owners don't clean up after pets in the common areas. Email invites for community events are sent out with one day notice.
I love the first floor 3 bedroom with the attached garage. I also like the quick response when I sent an email regarding issues with other residents at the pool. The staff have been helpful and friendly.
The property is great and the neighbors seem friendly. However, there needs to be more attention paid to the hallways/breeseways throughout the apartment (trash, dirty pavement, etc.)
It's great place to live. mgmt needs to improve. Two things doesn't like here( people can park on your private spot and there should be parking permit for paid spot and notice has to display on private spot. And for maintainance mgmt has to provide light bulbs it's not tenent resposibility).
Would like to see more community events. The last apartment I stayed in had free breakfast for residents each Saturday for instance. Was fruit, rolls, coffee, energy bars and donuts. Maybe cost them $100...
It's a nice apartment complex all and all. Office staff is nice and maintenance issues are delt with in a timely manner. Walls seem to be thin though, you can hear your neighbors pretty often. Not a fan of the lawn care company that is used. They spray grass all over the cars and are not friendly.
I love my apartment but the overall construction is poor & the rent is crazy high for the quality. It would also be nice to be able to choose whether you want to pay the extra $99 for cable/WiFi rather than it being mandatorily included in the rent. Need better communication from management as well.
Quick service on all maintenance requests - less than 24 hours when submitted. Nice staff that works on items - always pleasant to deal with and really best service that I recieve is from them. Very polite, answers all questions, and will follow-up immediately - 5 stars for them. Mgmt staff - I try not to deal with them if it's not needed - since 2013 had bad experience with previous management company that left a bad taste in mouth. Building/Neighbors - I also received a complaint about my dog barking constantly and she nor I were even I town; no condo grade built you can hear washer, dryer, fan in bathroom, carpets come up and have to be stretched had two instances of that - now closet shows sign but not moving all that out.