Alston

4.7

4.7

I moved in on January 16th and everything since then, has been wonderful! From touring apartments with Cindy and getting "locked out" of my apartment and Angelo coming to assist me- the Alston prides its residents with prime customer service and satisfaction. So blessed to live in a beautiful community! Cannot wait to meet other residents soon!
We love living here so far! Staff are so sweet and helpful. Loved being apart of the community activities. Our one bedroom is nice and spacious.
I really love Alston already! I recently moved here from Georgia and I was welcomed with love. Megan was a HUGE help and made me feel comfortable.
I have an issue with a leak/hole in my closet. Although it was addressed very quickly, there is still a hole in my closet that needs to be fixed and it is allowing cold air to come in.
So far everything has been great, from the maintenance crew to the management staff and the cleanliness of the complex we have been very impressed.
Just moved in two weeks ago and so far its been great. Megan was so helpful in the whole process of helping me find the right apartment. It seems to be a great community and everything is so clean.
Overall it’s a pleasant place to live. But there should be more bang for my buck. I pay a lot and can’t even get free charging for my car. I feel like this place doesn’t give me enough for the price tag
Great living environment, clean and well maintained facilities. Comfortable location of mailbox and Amazon hub. Very attentive staff and friendly neighbors what more can one ask for!
My move in journey has been smooth and easy I am so great full for Alexandra and her help! She made this process as seem less as possible !
The apartments are modern ,with beautiful finishes in the kitchen and bathrooms and the bedrooms, closets and bathrooms are very spacious. The grounds are kept clean, there is plenty parking, and the staff are very responsive and courteous. Great place to call home.