Alston

4.5

4.5

Melissa
about 23 hours ago
We can not recommend this place enough. The staff is amazing , the amenities are fantastic, and the apartments and grounds are immaculate. Some people have had complaints about parking, but I've never had an issue🤷‍♀️. We've also haven't had any issues with noise- the extent is maybe we hear the apartment above us walking around once in a while but it's never something that interferes/is too much. Also maintenance is very timely and efficient!

Lisa
1 day ago
I appreciate the fact that it is very community involved, but if we could rectify the parking situation, experience would be greater. The staff is always very helpful.

Amanda
1 day ago
Renewed my lease for another year so I will be starting my third year at Alson. It really does feel like home and it's great to be in a pace where I feel safe!

Cameron
Just renewed my lease for another year very comfortable place to live. I enjoy using the gym, the pool and the BBQs. Appliances in the apartment including the washer and dryer are great.

Nicole
Before I moved here, I read negative reviews about the parking situation here and they could not have been more accurate. Unfortunately, I’ve lived here for over a year now and nothing has changed.

James
Parking situation needs to be addressed. Cars are parked everywhere. The amenities are ok. Some of the hallways smell from trash room. Overall an subpar experience for the price.

Cathy
I have only been here a short time but the apartment is incredible. The leasing office has extremely helpful about everything. Love the concierge makes getting my packages easy!

Kelly
Tons of emails and notifications....could probably scale back on these ...however the staff is nice, informative, and knowledgeable. So far I love it...

Gabriela
The staff is wonderful, the apartments and buildings are beautiful and well kept. The parking can be frustrating but overall great experience

Judy
Overall pretty good experience. More events, trash pickup is working. The valet is still very weird though. I don't like having a stranger in my car with my keys while I'm at home. 2 suggestions would be a better RSVP system and maybe a suggestion submission portal/ box