Alston

4.7

4.7

The staff is top notch, and does a great job making you feel welcome from the start. The community is well maintained, both inside and out. So far my experience has been fantastic.
Lovely experience so far from the modern amenities to the friendly and helpful management & staff. We’re happy we chose the Alstons for the next two years!
We're here almost 2 years and have loved everything about it. The convenience is what's so amazing to us because we're busy people. It helps that trash is picked up outside our door, the apartment is fully loaded.
I recently moved in but so far I am very happy here! The staff gies above and beyond to handle any problems that arise and answer any questions you might have. The complex is filled with wonderful people and lots of wonderful dogs!
It’s a great place to live, inside outside are always very clean and well maintained, The staff is all great everybody’s sweet and nice highly recommend.
We love how new and updated our apartment is; we've received many compliments from friends. We also appreciate how welcoming the community is to dogs, as our pup is most definitely a part of our family.
I love coming home to Alston! You feel a part of the community instantly. I made a great decision when I chose to move here a year ago. I would recommend anyone who’s looking to rent in Ronkonkoma area to live here!
-Love the amenities and the staff is so friendly here -Very convenient location as it is walking distance to the train station -Shared common spaces are also beautiful
Recently moved here and love the community feel. The amenities are all amazing and well kept. Love that it’s a friendly community. Also, Can’t wait for resident programs!
Very friendly community! The people all around are welcoming and helpful. Love the cleanliness also! I am happy we moved into this complex. Can’t wait to live here for a whole year.