The apartments are beautiful and the big windows bring in lots of natural light. The pool area is awesome. My kids love all the water features

Only living here a month now, it is hard to give a full review on the community and it’s residents. As far as what I have seen and attended... the management and workers at this facility are always smiling and friendly. The amenities are wonderful, and the majority of neighborhoods we have gotten to talk to are friendly.

Great place to live! Great staff, amenities and location. Nice and quiet neighborhood with easy access to the interstate. It’s nice to look forward to coming home.

ALTA brighton has honestly been an amazing place to live. The staff is incredibly quick in response and always friendly. I enjoy the nature and the walking trails. I like the 24/7 gym which works for shiftwork. I feel safe in this neighborhood. Quiet and beautiful as well.

The staff here are so nice and friendly. It feels like you’ve known them for years. When we first walked into the office we were in awe of how beautiful it was. The apartment is amazing also, the large windows are one of my favorite things. The community also has miles of bike trails and lots of nice amenities.

Would give 5 stars but still waiting for a/c to be fixed. Will have to wait to see how it gets resolved. Over all amenities/ neighborhood/ and people are really nice.

It’s absolutely beautiful! I just moved from out of state and moved here site unseen. I was very impressed by the amenities and the over all environment when I got here.

Great place to live, biking, walking, swmming, bbqing, high speed fiber Internet service, great management & maintenance staffs to assist you everyday.

Great staff, great amenities. Love the pool, but wish there was another one or larger size now that there are more people moving in. Enjoy the events each month!

Great move in team was awesome that helped us threw the moving!!!! Very very very happy residents!!! They are very well kept grounds, dogs love

Easy move in. Friendly staff cant wait to start my new life here in this beautiful community. I feel it's one of the best decisions I've made

So far so good. Only been here a short time but the apartment is brand new, amenities are well kept, and the staff are nice and helpful. For the price you can’t beat it.

Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Everything is new and in a fairly convenient area. Shopping center is only an 8 minute drive and they have everything there.

The townhouses are wonderful and I have really been impressed by all the staff I have talked with. The amenities are great as well. I’m A LOT disappointed in the fact that there are NO overhead lights in the townhouses but I can get ONE for $150. So $450 (one per room) on top of the $2250 I pay a month for rent. That’s absurd.

Love being so close to everything and in very nice apartments! The staff have been extremely friendly and helpful. Looking forward to a long stay here!

Great! Jeri got us plugged in! Pool and club house is wonderful! Apartment is a little smaller then the townhouse we came from, but we stuffed everything in!

Everyone staff member is very helpful, and they tend to your needs quickly. Top notch customer service. It is not always easy to keep a smile on your face, but they do.

Nice, clean and quiet! I love how spacious the apartments are. The pool area is amazing .... my favorite area is the hammock garden! Love it

The property and its management team are amazing. Team is always ready to listen and expeditiously address/resolve all issues and concerns. The property grounds , amenities, recreation and landscaped areas are pristine and well maintained. Location is optimal to those of us who work at Joint Base and the large number and extent of the manufacturing industry facilities nearby. It also has favorable community connectivity with malls, shopping and grocery centers nearby and easily accessible.

Absolutely love it here! We’ve been here just one week and have already settled in with comfort and ease. Many friendly neighbors here! Beautiful amenities.

Love the community, the pool and grill area is amazing. The apartments are modern and look terrific. Especially love the large sinks. And fully stocked fridge in the club house, you cant go wrong.

The community is great for a long walk and several animal waste locations for your furry friends bags of fun. The location is conveniently located to other amenities within Summerville but at the same time provides a calm break from the fast paced life instantly upon pulling in.

Jerri has been very helpful in making sure my husband and I feel welcome and are aware of all the community has to offer. The community itself is beautiful and the location is so convenient. The apartment is full of upscale features (high ceilings, oversized porches, granite countertops).

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Very friendly staff and beautiful homes. Loved the location and peaceful area. Great amenities. Wonderful neighborhood. Very clean and refined.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Everyone is so helpful and so nice. They answer every question and help any possible way they can. The community is so beautiful and so well kept.