Beautiful apartment complex. Love our apartment and the amenties. My only complaint is how loud the people are above us and we can hear everything they do.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

The staff is extremely knowledgeable of the area and very easy to work with. The facilities are top notch and inviting from the pool to the Biergarten this place has it all!

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

This has been a wonderful adventure so far. We have been taken care of very respectfully here and all staff communicates cordially and effectively. The neighborhood is quiet and homely which is perfect for us newlyweds. I am excited to explore the community more and become more active in participating in events. Thank you so much for building a wonderful start to our experience.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

I have been here for 4 months moving from long island NY & I can honestly say it's a nice play to live & the people are friendly and relaxed

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Location,location,location! We absolutely love Altra Brighten. We looked at several other places that were very nice but after seeing the Nexton community and the new buildings, we found home

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

We moved to South Carolina August 1 and right into our apartment! This is our first experience living in an apartment and so far we have been living the experience.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

I haven't had one complaint since I moved in! Everyone here is welcoming and nice. The leasing office is very accommodating to their residents.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

So far living here has been incredible. The views and quiet neighborhood are a win. I enjoy the tall trees when I drive into the community, and the sense of peace. The actual apartment amenities are great with a fridge and microwave, laundry and dryer as well as a great use of space in the apartment floorpan. Neighbors are kind and not invasive. Neighborhood is clean and gym and walking trails available to enjoy movement! Staff is easy to communicate with. So far, amazing stay.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

I love living here! The location is great, amenities are plentiful and the staff members have all been wonderful to work with. Very glad I chose alta brighton park for my home.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Being the first tenant to move into the community I got spoiled with having the property almost all to myself. But since more people have moved in it has been nice to meet some new friends. The many events that are planned are a great way to get out and meet your neighbors.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

I moved from New England and felt like I landed in a vacation resort! My unit is lovely with plenty of storage and the staff is remarkable. I had many questions and they were always gracious. This is a great new home!

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Best community fan I’ve ever been doing for the best part about this place for me and two kids and I have had a great day and have been so happy with your life I know I can do this and I’m gonna is

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Amazing location, beautiful design, well maintained, great amenities, outstanding staff! We love Alta Brighton Park and all they do for their residents!

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

This is a beautiful place to live. It is very convenient to the highway, many stores and loads of restaurants while remaining quiet and private.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

It's a beautiful community with wonderful new apartments right close to 26 and main street of Wimmerville. Can't go wrong living here. Would recommend to anyone

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

My fiancé and I love living here. The amenties make it feel like a resort and the staff is wonderful. We especially love the Luxor package feature.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

The best place on earth. I moved here with my family four months ago. Every resident event is a blast, and the pool is open all year long. What a dream.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Easy moving process. Great rates. Nice quiet community. Great area with lots of cool things coming soon. Great distance to interstate and other necessities.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

I absolutely love Alta Brighton Park! The staff and community are just wonderful! The great amenities and central location were deciding factors for me. The best decision I’ve made!

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Management is like the Chick-fil-A of Apartment Complexes. Friendly, professional, all the time. LOVE living here! Can't wait to see how we look when construction is complete.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

My apartment is absolutely beautifull! I love how dog friendly it is. The landscaping and grounds are amazing along with the dog parks. We can’t wait to explore all the things the community has to offer

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

We love Alta Brighton Park...everyone is so helpful and nice! Our apartment is beautiful, nice and new. What a great place to live. We are very lucky to have found such a great place!

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Very nice area. Lots of amenities: pool, gym, bikes, Starbucks bar, walking trails, frequent events for residents. Apartment is beautiful and new, first resident to stay in my apartment

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

I love the staff and community here! Everyone is so friendly! Not badly priced for everything you get to enjoy with it as well! Highly recommend! :)

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Move-in was a smooth, easy process. The people are great! The units are beautiful! The amenities available to residents (and their pups) are AMAZING😍 Feels like home!