So far things going well... more to comment on as my stay progresses... So far things going well... more to comment on as my stay progresses

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Very friendly staff. Love the clubhouse and pet friendly atmosphere with pet treats. Would love a doorbell on multi floor units. Great walking paths.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Would give 5 stars but still waiting for a/c to be fixed. Will have to wait to see how it gets resolved. Over all amenities/ neighborhood/ and people are really nice.

I feel like staff initially are very nice and friendly when trying to sell an apartment however, once you move in things aren’t the same. Also, I feel like before coming to assumptions you should hear out both sides of each story before reprimanding anyone. I was told I have to get rid of my dog or move apartments... because the guy below me was complaining of noise. I was told to video my dog to prove she isn’t a “nuisance”. That to me was not handled appropriately at all... it angered me more than anything. Was told if dog poop was left on the ground it gets tested with a $350 fine but I’ve seen several mounds of poop including one that was on the side walk that has been there for like ever... Otherwise, everything else is fine.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Great staff, great amenities. Love the pool, but wish there was another one or larger size now that there are more people moving in. Enjoy the events each month!

I've really enjoyed living here. The staff is very friendly and all the amenities are pretty nice. Some of the things that I have really not enjoyed is the valet trash service. I have gotten complaints that I have put out trash incorrectly when I have left cardboard boxes not completely broken down. That's alright i understand. They had trash in them so it wasnt possible to break it down so I wasted some bags to remove the styrofoam in them and broke it down. Then I got another complaint for leaving the bags tied up and out on time but because it was not sitting inside the bin. I have seen many trash bags not in their bin. I have seen bags on the floor because there are more than one bag to collect. The person collecting this bag also comes late occassionally and I am left without a trash can in the kitchen at times. It is frusterating to deal with the valet trash services.

Love the townhouse I’m in and all the amenities especially the pool and clubhouse. Only complaint, I expected higher standard of people living here and seems to be more shady type folks around me.

Nice apartment, super friendly,and helpful staff. I have only been here for less than a week, I will update my grading later. Super nice pool , located near everything

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

This is a beautiful place to live. It is very convenient to the highway, many stores and loads of restaurants while remaining quiet and private.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

The townhouses are wonderful and I have really been impressed by all the staff I have talked with. The amenities are great as well. I’m A LOT disappointed in the fact that there are NO overhead lights in the townhouses but I can get ONE for $150. So $450 (one per room) on top of the $2250 I pay a month for rent. That’s absurd.

we love the area, excellent community, friendly people, wonderful walking trails, nice views, beautiful and useful clubhouse. My kids love living here too. (Only downside is the main clubhouse isn't accessible except during their business hours)

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Beautiful apartment complex. Love our apartment and the amenties. My only complaint is how loud the people are above us and we can hear everything they do.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Great experience all around - Only complaints being that it is easy to tell that construction was rushed as I continue to find construction dust and other small messes along with some unsightly cabinets, do to said rushed construction. Other minor things include slightly misaligned objects like sink spouts. Also, the valet trash works great until you have any coardboard greater than what seems like 2 or 3 square feet, then it repeatedly gets left until you take said cardboard and simply cut it into more pieces, a process that should not be required with a paid service.

Love living here the Community Is awesome very qiite schools are very close very clean good for walking the dogs running and extremely helpful people in the office love love love it here

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Great place to live, biking, walking, swmming, bbqing, high speed fiber Internet service, great management & maintenance staffs to assist you everyday.

It’s absolutely beautiful! I just moved from out of state and moved here site unseen. I was very impressed by the amenities and the over all environment when I got here.

Great location, great staff. Love the events for residents! New amenities took a while to get up and running, but now that everything is coming together - it’s going great.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

The growing community shows signs of exceptional potential. Most apartments are now filled around me and it is nice to have neighbors at last. A great location with roads that have shortcuts to anywhere I need to go. I have made this space my home and it is cozy and beautiful.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Absolutely love it here! We’ve been here just one week and have already settled in with comfort and ease. Many friendly neighbors here! Beautiful amenities.

Love being so close to everything and in very nice apartments! The staff have been extremely friendly and helpful. Looking forward to a long stay here!

We have never lived in a town home or apartment but so far our experience has been great!. Alta Brighton Park staff has been fabulous. Everyone has been very welcoming and helpful. They also respond to any questions in a timely manner.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Only living here a month now, it is hard to give a full review on the community and it’s residents. As far as what I have seen and attended... the management and workers at this facility are always smiling and friendly. The amenities are wonderful, and the majority of neighborhoods we have gotten to talk to are friendly.

Alta Brighton Park is a great place to live! The staff is so friendly and the community is warm and welcoming. Definitely a great place to raise a family.

Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Everything is new and in a fairly convenient area. Shopping center is only an 8 minute drive and they have everything there.

So far so good. Only been here a short time but the apartment is brand new, amenities are well kept, and the staff are nice and helpful. For the price you can’t beat it.