Altus

3.8

3.8

I absolutely love the amenities here! My apartment is super nice. The furniture is sturdy and easy to move around. Cleaning crew does a great job at keeping public areas nice!
Love the amenities and staff, but lots of loud parties sometimes makes it hard to go to sleep. Super fun events, like the Carnivaltus, had a lot of fun!
It’s nice with the garage just overpriced and it’s noisy and messy. It’s nice to have my own bathroom and own bedroom so i can have my own space.
Absolutely love it here, I cannot express how amazing this place is and how it fits my needs, only downside is roommate matching but over all is convinent and beautiful place to stay
It's okay a bit over priced and the neighbors can sometimes be a bit mean when it comes to noise But besides that there are some good people and it is a nice location and space
It's great living so close to everything on York Road. The people that work here are hilarious. Having packages kept by the front desk for me is really helpful. Keep in mind there are a lot of college students living here, it can get rowdy
Haven't moved in yet but took the tour and loved it! i have friends that live here now and they love it too! I especially love the individual study room and outdoor spaces.
1 star
Residents are loud and communication with staff is not great. Also almost every weekend there is so much trash and throw up on the floor and music blasting till all hours of the morning.
I really enjoy living here at Altus! I love that they are so active on social media and there are always fun events going on or opportunities to meet people! I also love the amenities available to residents.
Altus is a nice building. Maintenance responds quickly and the staff members are cool. It does get loud at night but overall it has improved since move in.