Altus

3.9

3.9

It’s been okay living at Altus. It did take me over a month to get my parking pass that management kept claiming was ready when it wasn’t but other than that it’s fine
I think Altus could be better managed. Some of the things advertised do not work properly. Also, I think that it is not worth the cost to live there.
Fun environment with a lot of useful amenities like the pool, gym, etc. However, some people treat the building like a frat house and trash it. Regardless I am resigning my lease. :)
So far so good I can’t really complain too much. Good wifi good living space, only thing is the residents are really crazy sometimes but it’s something I’ve gotten used to.
Community is nice everyone likes to have fun. Staff is helpful but the security guards are very rude and act like they can tell you to do whatever you want.
I've had good experiences in community spaces all around the apartment. I met some of my neighbors and enjoyed the amenities with my friends.
I love living here! The location is perfect and there are so many amenities to keep you busy! One of my favorite things is the study rooms and there are so many of them! Overall, great place to live!
Staff is really helpful and all of the game rooms and study lounges really come in handy when you need a quiet place to work or a nice place to take breaks and have fun.
Place is ight Lots of college students who don't know how to act but what else do you expect from an apartment right off campus duing a pandemic
It's pretty nice. I like the apartment and having my own bathroom. It's nice that everything is new. I also like having the parking garage directly below the building.