It is a nice, quiet & safe community I love to stay, actually a little bit long time! The neighbors are friendly; the management staffs work effectively and efficiently. Thank you all!

I would give this community 5 stars, but because of the garbage build up I take 1,5 stars. Nice community, quiet and safe. Garbage needs to be dumped more often.

Good neighborhood, nice and professional office staffs and 24/7 maintenance. It has state-of-art mail system and in unit laundry available, which I like.

Good. Wish there was additional parking closing to the apartment unit and more visitors parking. Management will find anyway possible to charge a fee

Great grounds which is well kept and maintained. A lot of nice amenities and new additions to the grounds hard to get a work order food sometimes though.

The office could do better with answering the phone. The maintenance workers are really on top of it. The amenities are great. The lack of recycling is really off putting for me. We've received notices stating that if we have large items we wish to get rid of to let the office know for arrangong, when I've done so the office staff told me they are not connected with an entity to arrange and I would need to do so myself. It's very confusing a bit of miscommunication.

Its been a very pleasant experience so far I've been here almost 5 years and I love what they have done with the new added features like the dog park

So far, I have had very few issues living here. The valet trash service has missed my trash pickup a few times but have been very responsive when I reach out about it. I love the assigned parking so that I know I always have a spot when I get home from work. The apartment is spacious and the appliances work well. Overall, this has been a pleasant experience so far.

It has been a smooth transition the office has been very helpful whenever there was a problem in the apartment maintenance has done an excellent job repairing

Great neighborhood clean areas secured all the time the only problem is worsts Towing company contractor they might need to earn money for Towing.

I like the grounds and the upgrades. Parking situation seemed to be somewhat resolved. Keeping the grounds clean is another subject. Not too happy about the trash valet

3 start because their office staffs tries. People that own pets should be more responsible and keep their dogs leash regardless of pet size. Also, pick up your dog poop, if you're that irresponsible then you should think twice before owning one. If you don't care, how can you care for another person and or thing. My upstairs neighbor is up until 2-3 am in the morning we have work and kids have school. This music, foot steps, moving furniture, banging etc. goes on Monday-Sunday. This need to stop, office staff warned them. But, they they don't care. Why do you want to live upstairs? Stay at a lower level and think about others who live below you. Simple fact of life.

The apartments are really nice and the people are all so generous ! I love it here. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay in these apartments

Safe environment. Friendly staff. Love the pools and fitness center. Sometimes takes front office staff a few days to get back to you but they do respond.

Although neighbors can be too loud sometimes, the complex is very well maintained and affordable. Staff is extremely helpful. The designated parking is also nice.

The most I like in living at the bridge apartments, is the privacy , my own private entrence to my apartment, the space inside the apartment. What like to be improved to make it a better living to provide garbage bins where they belong so some people don't dump garbage on the side walk Which it's been like this for long time with no improvement.

everything you need is in the community! gym pool park! Theres no need to leave home everything is inside the community. Apartments are nice and spacious not to mention I love the washer and dyer in the apartments

Office staff is friendly and the apartment complex is better than other apartments that I have lived at before. I love the upgrades in the units too and having a washer and dryer in the unit is a huge plus for me.

Overall, friendly community and staff. Love what the complex offers in regards to amenties and security of property. The pantry and storage space throughout the apartment is limited, but the renovations are great including flooring, cabinets, and appliances. More space for visitor parking would also be ideal.

Overall great. Good area, friendly staff, renovated units are great. Larger pantry, microwave and more visitor parking would be my only desires.

So far living here is nice enough. My biggest complaint is the trash service drops garbage around and doesn't pick it up. I've seen it happen several times and nothing changes. Aside from that I get quick answers. Friendly service and what not.

It’s a quiet community. There are amazing amenities such as 2 pools with hot tubs, a park, outdoor WiFi lounge and MORE! Staff is helpful and the community landscape is beautiful

Over all it's a very pleasant feeling to live here the only problem so far is parking its pet friendly which works great I feel like I live at a resort.

Love it so far, just moved in. We have encounter friendly neighbors also lots of children playing around which is healthy. Have not explore the whole complex yet but planning on doing it soon. We were recommended by another tenant and they were right the complex has a very resort feeling. Pet friendly is a plus.

Living at Alvista has been an overall great experience for my boyfriend and I. We love how modern our apartment is and how close we are to the freeway. Neighborhood is pretty quiet and everyone is friendly... staff needs to be a little more nice though.