Staff is pretty helpful when it comes to community assistance, the 2 pools are amazing, I really love the 24hr gym. I believe the mailroom is a great idea. Neighbors are fairly quiet and I love my parking spot!

Reply from Alvista At The Bridge

It’s been okay. The place has downgraded since I lived here years ago. Hoping to see improvement with the new management. It will determine if we will renew our lease

I love the amenities here, but the leasing office has been pretty disorganized. I’m hoping the new management will improve that. There have been many times I’ve felt like the hassle to have a problem resolved was not worth the cost of living here.

Reply from Alvista At The Bridge

Everyone was really nice and helpful, community is well kept impressed overall.was truly impressed with the application process as well as the move in they made it easy

Reply from Alvista At The Bridge

Clean and neat community. Close to the san mateo bridge and very convenient to go to any part of bay arsa. Sometimes the package room emails don't come and it'll be hard to pick up a package.

I really like the facility, but it is very difficult to get any answers from management. Lots of loose ends and things not explained well to new residents.

we had an issue on august someone broke into our truck and we never received a call back from the office.... we didn't made a big deal because it was only paperwork and diaper bag with clothes but I really appreciate that at least the gate closes at 6... other than that I love this place I love the location I love the size of the apartment and specially the washer and dryer

I like the valet trash. I don't appreciate so much the removal of the dumpsters, on days we need to throw our trash out it makes it difficult to get rid of trash but removing the dumpsters did slightly cut down on people throwing all their furniture n what not out by the dumpsters. I also wish there was designated security here not just a security that drives through. I've lived here for little over a year now and have came home at all different hours of the night and I never see a security car drive through here.

The process was so fast!! The custumer service is very nice and sweet. The apartment and facility’s are awesome. El precio de la renta de justifica con las muchos servicios y facilidades que hay en el complejo.

Great experience so far our unit is beautiful and specious we love how big the complex is and all the nice armories that are included with the unit

Reply from Alvista At The Bridge

I just moved to #thebridge and it’s been a great experience from the start! Since it was a long commute from my old apartment I was constantly emailing Lori and she answered all my questions quickly and accurately. All in all great start to a new home :)

After 6 months, I am still overall enjoying my time here at Alvista. I think that, overall, the complex is clean, the staff are friendly, and the apartment spaces themselves are very nice. I love my little home here and how convenient it is to access highways and get to work. I have had a few issues with the valet trash service which is getting old but anytime I reach out it is fixed quickly. Maintenance requests are handled in a timely manner. It is really hard to have guests over as the visitor parking spots seem to fill up with the same cars that are there every single day.

Overall is ok, their is some improvements still need to be done and the most important is the garbage bins has to be back .instead of having the garbage all over the ground and we have to step over it to get to our apartments.

Just move into this community for two weeks. The community is nice and clean. Although it is so hard to find our mailbox, so far we are feeling good to live here.

Amazing property with extremely attentive and aware staff. Great place to live, great family environment and close to local shops and freeway

Reply from Alvista At The Bridge

Overall it is a good place to live. There are some frustrations like the garbage service and the package room. But I like the location to the freeways and overall look of the complex. Residents are polite and nice.

Reply from Alvista At The Bridge

There is no other great feeling than living in a place where it’s quiet and peaceful. Alvista at the Bridge is one place I am proud to say I call it my home.

Reply from Alvista At The Bridge

Have been living here for little bit over a year and the experiejce has been great so far. Apartment is quiet, has great amenities, and staffs are nice.

Reply from Alvista At The Bridge

Within the month office staff isn’t on the same page with a few tissues. (Gate key pad..) maintence requests are being handled and time will tell on the rest of things going on in this community.

Muy bonito todo pero mi extra parking me lo dieron muy lejos de mi apartment nesecito que me encuentren uno. Cercas por esta muy lejos y creo que ustedes no se acen responsables si le pasa algo a mi troka

Apartments aren't new, but management takes good care of all the facilities and surrounding areas of the buildings. Constant upkeep, so a lot of what they offer feels new. They also have security patrolling the premises. The community is filled with many small families and couples. It's almost always calm and quiet. A fitness studio, 2 pools, 2 jacuzzis, a park, picnic areas, and plenty of clothing facilities make I feel like a small town. Only a few down-sides: Maintenance is low-staffed so getting help in your apartment hardlyever happens. Be prepared for a lot of DIY. Streets outside of the apartment are loud. There are lots of car races at night since i Industrial blvd can be quite empty. Airplanes pass right over the apartments constantly.

Apartments aren't new, but management takes good care of all the facilities and surrounding areas of the buildings. Constant upkeep, so a lot of what they offer feels new. They also have security patrolling the premises. The community is filled with many small families and couples. It's almost always calm and quiet. A fitness studio, 2 pools, 2 jacuzzis, a park, picnic areas, and plenty of clothing facilities make I feel like a small town. Only a few down-sides: Maintenance is low-staffed so getting help in your apartment hardly ever happens. Streets outside of the apartment are loud. There are lots of car races at night since i Industrial blvd can be quite empty. Airplanes pass right over the apartments constantly.

I live the community it feel very safe and a great area to live in. I love that there is a park for my kid it makes being active to much easier.

So far. I love that people walk their dogs all night safe , I also love that my unit is brand new and that the community has a lot of things to do (gym,pool,dog park ,etc) it’s great here so far .

Reply from Alvista At The Bridge

The apartment itself is lovely. Good bang for your buck. The staff does a good job when they answer the phone. But they don't answer the phone often. They also struggle to return phone calls or follow up. Parking has gotten a million times better. And this place has great location.