We love it quite nice people it’s wonderful enjoying every day it’s just perfect and the winning award goes to Alvista at the bridge thank you

The staff at alvista made the process very easy and they all were very nice and professional. The apartment quality is great and I am very thankful for Alvista

I have lived at this complex for over 25 years. Despite two incidents that required our family to move to different apartments, we have enjoyed our stay.

Quiet & clean place to live. Very happy to be able to reside here. Pet friendly. Office staff are always professional and helpful. Great!!!!

The maintenance team has improved drastically from the prior management. Love the staff in the office, they are incredible. Parking is still an issue space wise.

It’s a great place to live. The kitchen cabinets and drawers aren’t very stable and need to be maintained pretty often. I don’t like that there isn’t a place to take out the trash on the Valet Living off nights.

The staff were really nice. They are little slow in responding but, they do respond. Everything went smooth. Mailboxes are kind of far from the apartment.

Renovated and new. Spacious and worth the month you pay got compared to other apartments. So many amenities available and biggest bonus is having the option of a washer/dryer in unit. Love it.

We love living at the Bridge. The office staff and maintenance are so friendly and prompt with requests. We love the pool and playground. The campus is very well maintained.

Great community. Love that we have a washer/dryer in the unit, a playground for the kids, dog park for the dog, nice walking paths, and that it’s so close to school and work. Flaws include parking and pricing.

Living here feels safe and secured. The amenities are awesome especilly the BBQ Grill area because they also built a picnic area on the bbq grill area so our family usually go there for picnic.

Beautiful community, amazing amenities, remodeled units,we really enjoy living here. Love that it is gated, dog friendly with a dog park. Do just wish there were more parking spot, guest parking spots are too small.

The staff is nice and quick to help their residents. The gym is good but cannot get in with a key. Otherwise a very nice place. It’s bigger and better than the apartment we were living in before.

Love the community. Staff very friendly and knowledgeable. More work is needed regarding the trash around the community. Overall a very friendly environment.

My experience is good here so far. I wish the counters were actual stone and not laminate with paint on them since the rent here is at a premium price point.

Love staying here, amenities provided are convenient! Just wish we had more security, perhaps have one posted by the gate overnight. Wish a water station was provided at the dog park

This community is much better now. The gate is always closed. They communicate a lot. Improving the experience with new fun areas. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Nice and quiet, great amenities, the only thing I would like changed is that we had recycling bins and that the trash area was kept cleaner, There have been times where it smells out in the parking lot because of it

I like these apartments because of the large space inside the apts and the location. It is easy access to anywhere in bay area. The only downside is smoking, and some residents dont clean after their pets.

Un muy buen servicio la gente es muy amable siempre están dispuestos a ayudar y todo lo caen con mucha rapidez y responsabilidad y siempre trata de dar lo mejor

This place is definitely trying to reach out to higher end clientele. When I moved in it was the cheapest rent in the area but it keeps going up in price. Fairly safe and decent staff.

Very nice area with all major stores close by just within minutes away from the residence and very close to all freeways. What’s very important to me it’s that at the bridge apartments they do the best to keep the maintenance at the highest level and everything very clean.

I love the location. We’re only a short walk away from my kids schools and minutes away from the bridge. Everything is within a short distance. I think the worst part is the lack of customer service the front desk employees have.

I've been here 9 months now and my experience had been relatively positive. I enjoy how quiet my unit is. There are nice amenities and the landscaping is well kept. My only complaint is how long it takes to any get maintenance done and also I don't particularly care for the valet trash service. It's a great idea but I think it could be improved.

Our unit is pretty nice. Maintenance is good when they aren’t too busy. The front office is usually pretty helpful Trash tends to be an issue. They have a valet service that comes Sun-Thurs but they have passed up entire buildings more than once since we moved in earlier this year. We pay for that service on top of normal trash. They also removed all the dumpsters to supposedly improve the situation but now there is always trash just sitting where the dumpsters were. People are not good about picking up after pets and though it’s an on leash community, there are constantly dogs off leash so if you have a pet and they don’t do well around other dogs, keep an eye out. The complex itself is pretty quiet and nicely landscaped. They do overwater the grass though so it gets soggy. Lots of potential for this place.