The process was so fast!! The custumer service is very nice and sweet. The apartment and facility’s are awesome. El precio de la renta de justifica con las muchos servicios y facilidades que hay en el complejo.

Great experience so far our unit is beautiful and specious we love how big the complex is and all the nice armories that are included with the unit

Reply from Alvista At The Bridge

I just moved to #thebridge and it’s been a great experience from the start! Since it was a long commute from my old apartment I was constantly emailing Lori and she answered all my questions quickly and accurately. All in all great start to a new home :)

After 6 months, I am still overall enjoying my time here at Alvista. I think that, overall, the complex is clean, the staff are friendly, and the apartment spaces themselves are very nice. I love my little home here and how convenient it is to access highways and get to work. I have had a few issues with the valet trash service which is getting old but anytime I reach out it is fixed quickly. Maintenance requests are handled in a timely manner. It is really hard to have guests over as the visitor parking spots seem to fill up with the same cars that are there every single day.

Just move into this community for two weeks. The community is nice and clean. Although it is so hard to find our mailbox, so far we are feeling good to live here.

Amazing property with extremely attentive and aware staff. Great place to live, great family environment and close to local shops and freeway

Reply from Alvista At The Bridge

Overall it is a good place to live. There are some frustrations like the garbage service and the package room. But I like the location to the freeways and overall look of the complex. Residents are polite and nice.

Reply from Alvista At The Bridge

There is no other great feeling than living in a place where it’s quiet and peaceful. Alvista at the Bridge is one place I am proud to say I call it my home.

Reply from Alvista At The Bridge

Have been living here for little bit over a year and the experiejce has been great so far. Apartment is quiet, has great amenities, and staffs are nice.

Reply from Alvista At The Bridge

Within the month office staff isn’t on the same page with a few tissues. (Gate key pad..) maintence requests are being handled and time will tell on the rest of things going on in this community.

Muy bonito todo pero mi extra parking me lo dieron muy lejos de mi apartment nesecito que me encuentren uno. Cercas por esta muy lejos y creo que ustedes no se acen responsables si le pasa algo a mi troka

Apartments aren't new, but management takes good care of all the facilities and surrounding areas of the buildings. Constant upkeep, so a lot of what they offer feels new. They also have security patrolling the premises. The community is filled with many small families and couples. It's almost always calm and quiet. A fitness studio, 2 pools, 2 jacuzzis, a park, picnic areas, and plenty of clothing facilities make I feel like a small town. Only a few down-sides: Maintenance is low-staffed so getting help in your apartment hardlyever happens. Be prepared for a lot of DIY. Streets outside of the apartment are loud. There are lots of car races at night since i Industrial blvd can be quite empty. Airplanes pass right over the apartments constantly.

Apartments aren't new, but management takes good care of all the facilities and surrounding areas of the buildings. Constant upkeep, so a lot of what they offer feels new. They also have security patrolling the premises. The community is filled with many small families and couples. It's almost always calm and quiet. A fitness studio, 2 pools, 2 jacuzzis, a park, picnic areas, and plenty of clothing facilities make I feel like a small town. Only a few down-sides: Maintenance is low-staffed so getting help in your apartment hardly ever happens. Streets outside of the apartment are loud. There are lots of car races at night since i Industrial blvd can be quite empty. Airplanes pass right over the apartments constantly.

I live the community it feel very safe and a great area to live in. I love that there is a park for my kid it makes being active to much easier.

So far. I love that people walk their dogs all night safe , I also love that my unit is brand new and that the community has a lot of things to do (gym,pool,dog park ,etc) it’s great here so far .

Reply from Alvista At The Bridge

The apartment itself is lovely. Good bang for your buck. The staff does a good job when they answer the phone. But they don't answer the phone often. They also struggle to return phone calls or follow up. Parking has gotten a million times better. And this place has great location.

Reply from Alvista At The Bridge

Since moving in the staff has been great. They have helped us with all our request and have made sure all our needs have been meet. Looking forward on making this community our home.

Still put off that we are forced to pay for trash valet on top of regular trash! Why do we have to pay for trash twice? We should be able to opt out of trash valet , my house hold has never used it one time! Also very irritated and the fact that our parking has increased to $75 and the same cars park in the visitors spot for free everyday and don’t get towed, why do I have to pay and they don’t? My final complaint is, for those living on the second floor, it’s imposdible for us to clean the outer windows and the complex doesn’t offer a cleaning? We have been here going on 4 years and the exterior of our bed room windows and living room windows have never been cleaned because we can’t access it! You guys should offer to clean them at least twice a year.

so far so good, few weeks into my first apartment and im enjoying it, only complaint is the noise from the kids upstairs sounding like they are smashing grapes or playing dance dance revolution past 11pm (which isn't a big deal to me) other than that i am enjoying my first month at alvista

It’s ok water and trash bill is way too much 170 a month seems very excessive People that own homes don’t pay that much and the valet trash never picks up

New in this complex. So far so good. If anything changes, I will update my review. So far, the staff has been friendly, and I havent had any issues.

So far so good trash is getting picked up on a regular now, parking is better than it was months ago also the mail took is a plus I don't have to rush home to pick up a package I can just get it whenever I come home

Reply from Alvista At The Bridge

maintenance is great their staff is amaziing! love it here but honostly too expensive bills the water garbage I end up paying what i would have paid to live over the bridge and avaoid tolls and time.

Reply from Alvista At The Bridge

Living here has been such an amazing experience. The amneties are more than we could ask for and our newly renovated apartment is so comforting! Maintainence requests are taken care of at a reasonable time & the Alvista staff is so friendly! We love it here!

Reply from Alvista At The Bridge

Not bad so far just moved in. We will see what will happen. Looks like good location tough. Easy to access to fway and bridge :). And Starbucks is nearby