I really have never had a rental apt charge for water/ sewer and garbage before. It is just not what I expected but it’s growing on me slowly.

In general is ok, I like the bldg to have a double glass windows because beside hearing the plans , we hear the loud music from other apartments even though the windows are closed.

I like living here. Everybody is very respectful. It's close to the shopping mall, the bridge, a lot of restaurants around and costco is just around the corner.

Rules are not consistently enforced for parking or patio expectations. Patio rules should be loosened up a bit, allowing Residents to have more flowers and reasonable decorations.

Araceli was so helpful and amazing. I feel so comfortable in my new home! I love the little toddler park as well. Perfect time and pace to move in! Thank you guys for such a smooth move in!

I love the complex, has many ammeties that i like, 2 jacuzzi's 2 swiming pools, the new doggie area and is close to i880 foodmax tmobile starbucks etx

Love everything of this apartment besides the parking. Have no issues just yet 🤗 all my neighbors are so quiet and that's one thing I love about staying on this side 💚👍

Apartment community is quiet and the staffs are very nice. Management is trying to keep update the apartment facility and the new package room is very nice.

Apartments are well-kept and look modern with updated kitchen appliances and great in-unit washer/dryer. Garbage service is also very coveinient.

It would be higher if visitor parking wasn’t such an issue. I am not happy to being charged for the valet trash, i can walk to the trash. Best part about the service us the recycling is more effective.

Location is great ...completely satisfied . Its really quiet and peaceful.my apartment is really nice ...I have no problems ... maintenance is fast on request.... my daughter IA looking forward for a pool party with her friends .... gym is open 24/7

Been great. Savita was friendly and helpful. Although, I had to call few times to get 2 maintenance issues done. I've only been there 2 weeks.

I just recently moved in but so far so good. I have no complaints really besides that they tow cars with the quickness if you’re parked in the wrong spot. It’s clearly posted though so can’t blame em. The complex is hella nice, lots of amenities

I’ve been here for almost 6 years. And things are starting to look MUCH better here! Dryers working, safe deliveries... just need to get the trash cans back.

Great community very quiet love the people love the staff great environment. School is close freeway is right out the gate. Love everything.

I love that we have our own washer and dryer. Our unit is newly renovated. Staff at the office are friendly and love the they have garbage pickup.

I like the apartments. They are a decent size, but I feel like I need more storage space. Community seems pretty quiet for the most part. The parking spaces are kinda small and I often can't get in or out of my car if there is one next to my side. It would also be nice if we could decorate our own patios. It doesn't feel like home if I can't do simple things like that. The staff are nice and I like that it's gated. 24 hour gym is awesome.

The community is great, but the apartments themselves could use some improvements. Our sinks and tubs have been clogged since our move in date and no one ever fixed them. I’ve asked maintenance to fix my doors and bathroom lights/fan and no one ever did. So I’m hoping that was old management and that new management will be much more accommodating. In that case, it would deserve more stars.

Love the place and the people love the location and also its peaceful and quiet the closer to the front office the better only issue its security but other than that it's a beautiful place to live in and have your family

Reply from Alvista At The Bridge

I love it here and I love my apartment! The only thing I needed fixed since I’ve been here is a new door and as soon as I called they were on it. Great experience so far!!!

Reply from Alvista At The Bridge

Good apartment homes and has a lot of units. Management and leasing agents make a quick dollar and are statisfied. Wish there was a better process of getting an apartment

I found this place clean safe with good and nice management team specially the technician are awesome the only thing I found they don’t have good policy for guests parking and the towing company guys are worsted .

Been living here for two months now... I really enjoy it. Very quite, and clean. Management has been doing alots of upgrades around the complex it’s looking great.

Reply from Alvista At The Bridge

Everyone is always helpful . They stay on top of things and are very organized ! Anyone who is living here should feel blessed . There are not too many apartment complexes out there that provide service and just overall how clean and welcoming this place makes you feel !

Reply from Alvista At The Bridge

Really like the in-home washer and dryer. Wished everyone's gate key worked and that there was more guest parking for guests. Gym equipment is getting worn down, hoping for upgrades.