Everyone I have interacted with has been super helpful. Maintenance is always fast and reliable. However, not located in the best area and apartments are rather old.

Reply from Amara

Lovin it all! It's everything I wanted! The appliances are great, the neighbors are nice, and everything is well kempt. A wonderful experience so far!

Reply from Amara

While we have only been here for a couple of months. We are enjoying our new community. The up keep us done well and the community is for the most part very respectful of the outdoor areas and noise levels. We also love our layout of our apartment, we instantly felt at home.

Reply from Amara

Recently we had a raffle at the office for several backpacks filled with school supplies for the new school year. My two little girls paid $5 each to each get a ticket put into the raffle, and my oldest daughter won the backpack she wanted! It was FILLED with supplies...a binder, lined paper, white out, colored pencils, crayons, erasers, dividers, scissors, tape, sticky notes, pens, pencils, you name it! The backpack had a ton of pockets, and each pocket was filled. There was so much that my oldest split the supplies with her younger sister, since she hadn't won her raffle. Super cool experience!

Reply from Amara

Es cómodo vivir aquí, los apartamentos son muy limpios. Las reglas del vecindario se respetan tal y como lo marca su reglamento. Me agrada vivir aquí

Reply from Amara

Neighbors in 125 are Nazis. They call the front office at 5:30PM for music complaint. The neighborhood sucks. Gabby the manager is cool. The bar across the street is also cool. The neighbors in 126 are cool also.. that's about it though

Reply from Amara

We just moved in a few days ago and the staff was very helpful and friendly. We love the location being downtown next to everything. It’s a little noisy being downstairs and hearing our upstairs neighbor kids and dog. So far we really like it.

Reply from Amara

Kinda early to tell only have been here about a week, but the grounds are well kept, other tenants seem friendly, return greetings etc. I've been to the leasing office twice since move in, but there has been no wait or "will return" signs up, nice to know that they are usually available. If I did have anything to say, is just Carmen Lane itself, seems pretty busy, but a street is a street. Love hearing those non muffled cars though. Zoom Zoom. Other than that, I am happy.

Reply from Amara

I been living here with my family for the past two years Now. I enjoy the place and like that it’s closed to shopping centers. Also the ladies at the office are always helpful. I haven’t really had an “emergency call” but maintenance is always on site and I like that. I always see him around around the property making sure this place is running good.

Reply from Amara

Tell Us About Your Resident Experience. Not a that bad of a place to live in. Trash always gets picked up and grass is always cut and flowers always looking good

Reply from Amara

Overall good place to live. The grounds are pretty well kept. The office ladies are nice. If something needs fixing ignore gets done fairly quick. Goodnight location.

Reply from Amara

The apartment is very well maintained, paint, floors and cabinets seem in very good condition. The heaters work and it appears outside maintenance is also well done

Reply from Amara

The management staff is always friendly and helpful, maintenance always keeps the grounds clean. I have renewed my lease twice here and will keep doing so.

Reply from Amara

The staff has been mostly friendly and helpful. One member is a little unknowledgeable about some of the features, One example was she told me the laundry card machine only takes cash, but then later I found out you can reload money on the online portal.

Reply from Amara

The community is nice and quite. The grounds are well kept and clean of trash. Our apartment is in a great location. The apartment has a nice feel to it. The appliances are clean and the fixtures in the apartment have a nice modern feel.

Reply from Amara

I was in a situation where I needed to get into a new apartment ASAP with my two daughters. I walked into the leasing office not really knowing what I was going to get out of it, and the leasing office manager was the sweetest, most understanding woman I have met in a long time. I was worried about qualifying for the 2 1/2 times income limit, but she helped me print all of my needed verification documents there in the office at HER computer. I did qualify, and I credit my being able to get into the apartment THE NEXT DAY to her help, kindness, and humanity. I needed a little bit of kindness in that moment, and I got it from a complete stranger.

Reply from Amara

I love the location, close to city center. I don’t like how the rent is so high, there is a lot of people leaving in each apartment. But with the price of rent in California that’s what you see everywhere. The grounds are well kept. Office ladies are nice.

Reply from Amara

Noise issues, maintenance does not complete tasks on all dates and times agreed on, multiple times and dates changed on us. A new team member started working with the Carmen Lane Amara apartments and sprayed water into my apartment with a pressure washer, (gave no notice that, that type of work would be going on around in or around our apartment)

Reply from Amara

We've only been here a week, ....but so far, we love it. Everyone seems really nice and respectful. It's not loud here at night. So far, so good.

Reply from Amara

Hi my name is Connie to show with concerning Maritza and Cesar, Miss Maritza is very friendly, beautiful demeanor, very polite, she always greets you with a smile. She is very helpful, i feel that she should be recognize for her performance. Cesar is also very personal in his duties, very professional, he explains what he will be doing, but before he starts, he always calls you. That is very respectful, he is also polite, and i also would like for him to be recognize for his duties. Thank you both very much, and your an asset to "Amara Apartments".

Reply from Amara

Love the location, the rent is pretty high but that’s the going rate for this area. Only thing about it being high is forces more than one family to live in an apartment which causes all sorts of new problems but for the most part if you keep to yourself it’s a good place to live. It’s nice if you have a pet they have the pet stations. They have the clubhouse if you are willing to pay to rent. It’s near the bus stop.

Reply from Amara

Love this place and would recommend these units to everyone. maintenance is always there even in weekends for emergencies, and the ladies at the office are always very helpful.

Reply from Amara

Good living area and excellent parking facilities and great service from Amara staff and the maintenance department and the landscape is excellent and very clean...

Reply from Amara

Amara es un lugar muy limpio donte Marisa es muy amable súper limpio esta bien el apartamento todo tranquilo me gusta mucho ese te lugar se lo recomiendo

Reply from Amara

Quiet during the day in the neighborhood louder at night, overall good environment to live in, bbq pits are nice touch, club house clean & comfortable, nice staff and always helpful