Amara

4.2

4.2

Love the location. Apartments are well kept on the outside. Has a few amenities. It’s close to bus stop, retail and dining all within walking distance.
I love living here! Wonderful place to live and even better to know my furry friend was welcomed. Very attentive to my needs when I had an issue. Reunited with my childhood friend that I hadn't seen in years. Now it really feels like home!
Beautiful complex. The amenities thus far are awesome being pet friendly is a plus. The availability of dog bags around the complex with disposals is a major plus.
The neighborhood is quiet for the most part. A lot of people with small dogs do not leash them or pick up after them. I find myself stepping in a lot of it. Also...the cost of rent is very high. We struggle to make ends meet. I'm sure this review will just be trashed lol so I guess for the most part of this it's been really testing. Our truck got totalled by a drunk driver in April and we still see people drinking out in their cars all night and defecating in the bushes. I don't know if security is active all night but they sure aren't doing anything about it. So I guess it hasn't been the apartments themselves necessarily (although I do not think they are worth $1600+).
The apartments complex itself is well kept. It would be nice to have another recycle bin so that the 1 we have doesn't overflow all the time and force people to put recyclables in the trash
I have lived at the Amara apartments first almost going on four years now it has been a great experience the staff is great the maintenance is great and it makes me feel safe knowing that there is a 24/7 security
Beautiful landscape with lots of trees plants and flowers. Quick response with any maintenance issues or problems around apartments. Close to alot of businesses!
Love this community. I can call this place home. Maintenance is always there and the office manager is open to any complains, work orders that I might have.
Nice community, nice neighbors, friendly staff. The laundry room gets really hot and should have AC or a fan in there. Because of Covid it’s been hard to get maintenance to come by
Complex is very noisy, kids running around yelling and cursing unsupervised. Trash everywhere residents are disrespectful . I have been here almost a year and I already looking somewhere else.