Amara

4.2

4.2

Sometimes our neighbors smoke weed outside their apt and the smell lingers in our apartment. And sometimes the people outside throw their cigaret butts outside
When I first entered my new apartment it was so clean! It looks clean outside too. Whenever I need help with maintenance they are quick for the most part to respond. Every time I call the front desk, they are super sweet and helpful. I love our Monthly Newsletters that teach me new things, and the little gifts we get from time to time. I am very much appreciative of Amara. Thank you !
Nice place to live. Very close to shopping, schools, public transportation. Nice and quite. Not too many amenities, but close to so much that it makes it worth it.
Nice place to live. Great room for the price. Location is okay, but the overall apartment is very clean when we moved in. The neighbors are nice and respectful. Please keep it this way :)
All of our neighbors are quiet, respectful, and friendly. The main grass area is well taken care of. The only problem is sometimes coming home from work random cars would be parked in parking spot (s).
Love to have a clean community and hear our concerns . The maintenance the community is kept is safe and clean with the 24 hr surveillance. The parking should be organized more , trashcans need some maintenance and the laundry room as well .
Mi experiencia en AMARA apartamentos es un lugar muy bonito muy cómodo las señoritas de la oficina son muy buenas personas tratan de saludar en lo que uno necesita y muy amables siempre con una sonrisa en su rostro los de mantenimiento son muy respetuosos cuando los llamas para que te arreglen lo que se te descomponga rápido vienen me gusta vivir aquí pues me siento segura grasias
I would love to have another recycle bin put it. The 1 is always full and people endup putting recyclables in the trash. Also, our car always gets broken into😒
At first when we moved in... it was wonderful over the year we have been here our answer has not changed much. However there is a lot of noise a lot of kids playing around the cars. One my my car mirror has even been broken off!
Love this community they always answer my questions via email very quickly the maintenance is very knowledgeable very clean and beautiful community