The staff has been mostly friendly and helpful. One member is a little unknowledgeable about some of the features, One example was she told me the laundry card machine only takes cash, but then later I found out you can reload money on the online portal.

Reply from Amara

The community is nice and quite. The grounds are well kept and clean of trash. Our apartment is in a great location. The apartment has a nice feel to it. The appliances are clean and the fixtures in the apartment have a nice modern feel.

Reply from Amara

I was in a situation where I needed to get into a new apartment ASAP with my two daughters. I walked into the leasing office not really knowing what I was going to get out of it, and the leasing office manager was the sweetest, most understanding woman I have met in a long time. I was worried about qualifying for the 2 1/2 times income limit, but she helped me print all of my needed verification documents there in the office at HER computer. I did qualify, and I credit my being able to get into the apartment THE NEXT DAY to her help, kindness, and humanity. I needed a little bit of kindness in that moment, and I got it from a complete stranger.

Reply from Amara

I love the location, close to city center. I don’t like how the rent is so high, there is a lot of people leaving in each apartment. But with the price of rent in California that’s what you see everywhere. The grounds are well kept. Office ladies are nice.

Reply from Amara

Noise issues, maintenance does not complete tasks on all dates and times agreed on, multiple times and dates changed on us. A new team member started working with the Carmen Lane Amara apartments and sprayed water into my apartment with a pressure washer, (gave no notice that, that type of work would be going on around in or around our apartment)

Reply from Amara

We've only been here a week, ....but so far, we love it. Everyone seems really nice and respectful. It's not loud here at night. So far, so good.

Reply from Amara

Hi my name is Connie to show with concerning Maritza and Cesar, Miss Maritza is very friendly, beautiful demeanor, very polite, she always greets you with a smile. She is very helpful, i feel that she should be recognize for her performance. Cesar is also very personal in his duties, very professional, he explains what he will be doing, but before he starts, he always calls you. That is very respectful, he is also polite, and i also would like for him to be recognize for his duties. Thank you both very much, and your an asset to "Amara Apartments".

Reply from Amara

Love the location, the rent is pretty high but that’s the going rate for this area. Only thing about it being high is forces more than one family to live in an apartment which causes all sorts of new problems but for the most part if you keep to yourself it’s a good place to live. It’s nice if you have a pet they have the pet stations. They have the clubhouse if you are willing to pay to rent. It’s near the bus stop.

Reply from Amara

Love this place and would recommend these units to everyone. maintenance is always there even in weekends for emergencies, and the ladies at the office are always very helpful.

Reply from Amara

Good living area and excellent parking facilities and great service from Amara staff and the maintenance department and the landscape is excellent and very clean...

Reply from Amara

Amara es un lugar muy limpio donte Marisa es muy amable súper limpio esta bien el apartamento todo tranquilo me gusta mucho ese te lugar se lo recomiendo

Reply from Amara

Quiet during the day in the neighborhood louder at night, overall good environment to live in, bbq pits are nice touch, club house clean & comfortable, nice staff and always helpful

Reply from Amara

Good apartment complex, great management they actually listen to you and deal with your problems that same day . Love that we get landscape every Tuesday

Reply from Amara

Nice place to live. Center of town. Wish it had more amenities for the amount you pay. Love that it is pet friendly. They have a nice clubhouse area although it comes at a high price to rent it out. Very close to bus stop and shopping. Office manager is nice and helpful.

Reply from Amara

I love it , nice and quite I love the Landry facility love the oomph for Patty's the bbqs area , maintenance is good and, well no words I love it

Reply from Amara

Love having a place of My own! This is a decent price as well. It’s pretty big for an apartment it could use more storage and a little less noise but other than that it’s great!

Reply from Amara

I enjoy living in this community. It’s quite and close to stores. Management is great and the maintenance department is always on time when I need them.

Reply from Amara

Place is clean. Still have issues with people walking their dogs with no leash. Rent is decent but wish there was a pool. Pretty quiet for where it is located.

Reply from Amara

There are really no amenities for the price you pay to live here. Management is really nice and always respond in a timely manner. I would add a workout center or something.

Reply from Amara

The staff is great and property is well kept. Possibly consider removing doors from the trash so people will start to use them instead of over flowing the recycling.

Reply from Amara

building is getting dirtier and apartments have rats and spiders, laundry room has been dirty as well. the good thing about amara is the location because its so close to so many stores

Reply from Amara

Love this place would recommend to anyone looking for a place to call Home...close to shopping centers area and dinning places. Maintenance is always a call away and management is greatb

Reply from Amara

Great quite community,walking distance to shopping and food .love living here so many things to do. Love the fact they love to get the community together ever once and a while for events

Reply from Amara

I like how the maintenance is always on time to fix things at the last minute.. thank you m much appreciated everything you all do around here

Reply from Amara

The place is generally clean and quiet. however a lot of residents allow their dogs to run around without leashes on. Their dogs might be friendly but that does not mean everyone's are. A dog on leash is more likely to be aggressive toward a dog without a leash because they have no control.