Quiet area but a few water bugs and spiders. Nice associates. The pool area looks clean and the volley ball area looks fun for all ages. Enjoy

The staff is absolutely awesome and understanding. This is a great community. I am new and the residents are nice and respectful. I overall and loving living here

Reply from Amber Chase

Since new management has taken over living her has been pretty good. They are quick to respond to any issues or request. I would gladly refer someone to stay here.

Reply from Amber Chase

I just love dealing wit Autum. She is very professional and did everything in a timely manor. The apartment is exactly what we were looking for.

Reply from Amber Chase

Autumn has been incredible helping us get settled. So far everything seems great and it’s an improvement from where we came from. Hopefully it continues to impress us

Reply from Amber Chase

It was very good! I felt very comfortable and the neighborhood was very quiet. I would recommend this place to anyone as it isn't expensive and very spacy.

Reply from Amber Chase

So far things have been fine. Someone broke my windows and stuff didnt follow up but it was ok. People are a little rude also.but overall glad i move here. Good for me and wife since we have got older. Cant move as fast as we could years ago

Reply from Amber Chase

The office staff and maintenance are very attentive and all repairs are fixed in a timely manner. The property is well maintained and secure!

Reply from Amber Chase

Customer service representative Amber was a pleasure to deal with. Very knowledgeable,approachable and patient. It was a pleasant atmosphere walking into Amber Chase.

Reply from Amber Chase

Didn't get in yet but I'm really looking forward to seeing the condo my next chapter in life starts from here can't wait until next month new beginning

Reply from Amber Chase

My husband and I have no complaints. Staff is friendly and courteous. Maintenance is always prompt and efficient. The neighborhood is great. Amenities are awesome.

Reply from Amber Chase

Great neighbors. Beautiful and quiet complex. Office personnel are responsive to any needs. I have been here for four years and can't be more pleased.

Reply from Amber Chase

We are living here since almost two years and we have a Good experience so far. Staff is good, management is good and also maintenance people, they are awesome

Reply from Amber Chase

I just moved in and I absolutely love the community. So far so good. Its very spacious (the landscape), and you don't feel as though you are all on top of your neighbors. Its in close proximity to everything you shall need (stores, etc.), but its tucked away and so quiet. Very spacious 2 bedroom communities with great upgrades. Feels like home. I cannot complain.

Reply from Amber Chase

Amber Chase is a great community to live in. The office staff is friendly and the maintenance staff is on time and very efficient. They keep the property very clean.

Reply from Amber Chase

I love the space to a degree. I wish in the 3 bedroom they had pantries for the linen and the storage closet was the same size as the 2 bedroom and there were more balcony space. We dont need much space in the middle of the walkway as you walk upstairs because it took from the apartment.

Reply from Amber Chase

When I called I’m the manager was the one that helped me. He asked me my needs and then exceeded them with the apartment he had to offer . Everyone in the office was nice as well. I put in a work order and the SAME day it was fixed ! Talk about speedy service ! The community is kept clean and it is quiet !

Reply from Amber Chase

The experience here has been quite well for the two months i’ve lived here. I would say there was a really bad problem with roaches, but ever since they got a new pest control it has been better.

Reply from Amber Chase

This is a nice place to live. It’s quiet, the pool is nice and the size of our apartment is great! I love going for walks in the neighborhood it’s a beautiful environment. The gym is really awesome too!

Reply from Amber Chase

I have officially been living in my apartment for 3 going on 4 months now...I LOVE IT the space is perfect for us my neighbors are great I feel safe...I don’t mind paying for what I’m getting at Amber Chase let’s see if it remains this way

Reply from Amber Chase

I’ve been here six months just getting settled in . It’s s quiet community no complaints. It offer amenities great for families with children.

Reply from Amber Chase

Good neighborhood. Good apartments. Good location. Great staff. Very clean and cute living spaces. Easy access to town. Quiet neighbors for a bonus.

Reply from Amber Chase

This community is very nice. It is quiet and the employees are very nice. I also appreciate the cleanliness and promptness of maintenance. Everything is greatly appreciated!

Reply from Amber Chase

So far awesome The gate issue has been made better. The community pool is great, as well as the fitness center. The grounds are attended to consistently and we appreciate it.

Reply from Amber Chase

Awesome customer service! My rep was amazing and she helped myself and my sister find an amazing apartment that was big enough for the both of us. She also made the process very smooth.