Staff is wonderful especially Catrina. They have been amazing from day one and made the whole process very easy. All the staff is wonderful.

Reply from Amber Chase

Nice plan to live so far, maintenance is great, quick and efficient and so is Management. Close to shopping and most places, have enjoyed my stay here so far

Reply from Amber Chase

Toilets are tiny. Really the only problem with the unit. Quiet area, as far as apartments go. Nice pool and playground area. Maintenance is quick.

Reply from Amber Chase

I moved here from Indiana 3 yrs ago. My sister found the apt for me it is a very nice apt. The office personnel and maintenance are helpful . I like the fact that they have activities for the residents. A nice place 2 live in.

Reply from Amber Chase

No issues. Always prompt with responses. Peaceful despite noisey neighbors, but they had kids so it was normal. Never have any major issues. Maintenance staff is great

Reply from Amber Chase

Very nice and quiet. I love all the amenities. People are very nice. The public washers and dryers could be better but in all isn't really that bad.

The community is nice and quiet with friendly people! I also like that we have no issues when we need things from the management. We have been here a couple of years with no issues. And we enjoy the comfort and space of the apartments.

Been here of august of 2018 and have not had any major problems. Any issues i have presented gets taken care of within a day or two. They aim to please

The gate being broken constantly is very frustrating. The fact that all outside building lights do not work at the same time is frustrating! The trash constantly overflowing is a huge concern. Outdated bathrooms could be better.

I think you all lease your apartments out to anyone. Some of these people should not be living here. Being said you all need to reevaluate the application before leasing your property too some of the people you lessr too.

Great community but need more security!! Great quietness and relaxation. No noise problems. I would recommend living here . Staff is good, the ones I've encountered.

the apartments is quite and clean. easy access to pay rent. work well with the residents. give great feedback and keeps residents informed about anything.

It is nice and quite, and everyone on friendly. I love that it has some wood to around the apartments so I'm not looking in yo someone else porch.

I have been a resident here since September now and I would absolutely recommend it to any and everyone. It is very well kept and I've not had one single issue.

Its a nice quiet place to live. Friendly staff. And clean property. I haven't met any rude people here. They have a lot of different family perks

Amber Chase is a pleasant place to live. The maintenance staff handles work orders in a timely fashion. The property offers very good amenities.

Everything has been great staff is amazing I don’t regret this what so ever thank you autumn so much for helping me and my family definitely felt welcomed

Very good experience. Staff seems to be very knowledgeable about there job and very eager to help the residents at Amber chase. The property is always clean.

My overall experience is good. When something happens in your apt. It is addressed and resolved immediately. The grounds are kept up. All of my neighbors in my building are great neighbors.

The new management don't keep the grounds up like the old management did, also some of you office staff is not as friendly at all, theres a big problem with stray cats.

Nice place to live. Just don't like the dumpster situation, even though it has gotten better. And the gate people speeding around you when use your card. But overall, I like it here, the apartments are spacious. They do need to power wash some of the bldgs.

I moved in last June, and I’m actually having a delightful stay here. I may even stay a little longer if granted the opportunity to do so. Thank you

We are so happy to be apart of the Amber Chase community. We are enjoying the quiet environment and amenities this community has to offer. Also its great that staff communicate scheduled maintenance and upcoming events with residents.

My experience at Amber Chase has been positive. I would like to see more in the way of landscaping. There are downed trees that have been on the ground for at least three weeks.

I really enjoyed working with both Autumn and Heather. They were always responsive and took extra time to make sure I was comfortable with the process of securing the apartment and getting moved in.