It is so incredibly peaceful here. The staff is very friendly and anything wrong with my apartment has gotten fixed asap. I appreciate the care we've received from touring the apartments, the application process, walk through and ensuring my family is happy with our new home. Only thing that is a pain is the giant roaches and zillions of centipedes that gather at night so keep bug spray near by those entrances.

So far so good just moved in less than a week ago. Had an issue with our house key and it was fixed same day keep up the good work! Move in was very smooth and quick no problems at all.

Reply from Amber Chase

I like the apt, the area, but it seems like the apt wasn't 100% clean when we moved in. (Sinks/tubs /toilet ,kitchen walls,a lot of dust on windows and the air conditioner vent.things are breaking down and looks like need to be replaced (cabinets,fridge doors and shelves and a few more things).

Reply from Amber Chase

Community clean service and repairs done in a timely way. Staff is polite and helpful . Maintenance of property is compliant I appreciate the use of the conference room along with the convience of the computer and printing services

Reply from Amber Chase

I have lived here over three years and have been through a change in management. While there is room for improvement I can say that the complex do provide opportunities for community involvement especially for the children.

Reply from Amber Chase

There are two main issues I have about the apartment complex. The entrance gate is horrible. Guests have complained about other cars being able to enter the complex after they have used the guest post. I've never lived anyplace where the entrance post wasn't combined for guests and residents. There is a complex nearby that has separate gates for residents and guests. The second issue is residents smoking outside of their apartments and the smoke & smell coming into my apartment. This is gross and inconsiderate. There should be a smoking area that doesn't interfere with residents living comfortably in their own apartments and enjoying their balconies. I would love to see this added to the lease.

Reply from Amber Chase

Great they handled all my paper work same day now me and my family have peace of mind. The community externally looks great amd my kids cant wait to play at the jungle gym

Reply from Amber Chase

Beautiful community awesome staff very professional and clean property. I love that there are community events and that my daughters new school is right across the street

So much space and so many great people here! Can’t wait to bring family and friends over for the holidays. And the amenities are absolutely amazing.

Reply from Amber Chase

I've moved in a few days ago and so far it's been so peaceful. The staff is very friendly and helpful, especially Autumn. I enjoy the pool a lot. It's very clean and never overcrowded.

Reply from Amber Chase

I have a GREAT experience living here. Very quiet community, friendly staff. Clean and lot of community get togethers where you can meet people

Reply from Amber Chase

Maintenance has been responsive to fixes, but there have been several. Wall patches and paint are poorly done and some rips in the floor. Towel bar is falling off and kitchen exhaust doesn't work.

Reply from Amber Chase

Nice apartments for living specially location and also amenities.But need some more street lights specially in picnic area other than that good community.

Reply from Amber Chase

While I have only been a part of Amber chase community a short time. I have truly enjoyed my experience here. I have found that I have very nice neighbors. The staff at Amber chase knows and does their jobs well.

Reply from Amber Chase

Autumn was very helpful with making the sign on process very smooth. She answered all of my questions in a timely manner. I definitely would recommend Amber Chase to my friends. I’m looking forward to move in day!

Reply from Amber Chase

I enjoy living here. The property is clean and most people that you see out are friendly. They redid the pool this winter and now the water is always clean and the water is moving. The neighbors in are building are good

Reply from Amber Chase

My experience has been a good one so far.. Its quiet and clean.. My kids enjoy the pool area very much.. The staff is very friendly.. Its located right down from my kids school..

Reply from Amber Chase

Lived here almost a year now and I enjoy it. It’s quite and my children enjoy the pool and park. I even find the small gym useful. I enjoyed it so much I extended my lease for another year.

Reply from Amber Chase

I have been living here for 3 years, the staff have always been very accommodating and professional. I have never had an issue. My son plays outside with no worries, the environment is safe for the most part. Parent communicate with each other and watch out for one anothers kids.. I enjoy it here.

Our experience has been pretty good. I think the way that the community is able to be involved with a lot of things is great! It keeps people busy and gives the kids something to do as well!

I just feel that managers at this apartment complex aren’t really here to help you out or work with you in dire situations. They also messed up my security deposit and I now have to pay 200 dollars extra for rent.

Too many roaches but aside from that the place is great and quiet also very good commute to work and access to many close by hobbies and stores

Very nice place to live. Very clean and quiet and the staff there is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend anyone to live here at amber chase

Reply from Amber Chase

Starting from the 1st encounter I was greeted with a very friendly yet professional young lady named Autumn. They seem to be very personable here. Thank you for that.

Reply from Amber Chase

It has gotten better over time. The most annoying part is the people who run through the gate and break it. Other than that I feel the amenities are getting better.