Amberly Village

4.6

4.6

Maintenance takes to long, but other then that everything is great! I love the space in the townhouse, Updated appliances and location! I love how lovely the complex looks when I take my dog out for a walk! I love that we are also in walking distance from 7/11, Babe, Burger Street, Jack in the Box and CVS!
i LOVED THIS PLACE, I MOVED FROM A VERY UMPLEASENT PLACE AND THIS HAS NEEB A MUCH BEETER EXPERIENCE. THE STAFF IS GREAT AND EVERYONE IS WELCOMING!
My experience has been great so far. I like the environment. The complex is clean, no noise except for the traffic cause my unit is right by the main road. Other than that I find everything fine.
I just moved to this property and I love it! The leasing was all done so smoothly and quickly, everything went great!! The Office staff is amazing! I’m so glad I decided to come here!
im content with my unit so far and i appreciate it being ready when i was told it would be the whole process was fast and with ease, the unit is spacious and was pretty clean
Lots of issues with the unit. but Cristal took it upon herself to address all my concerns ! She’s very professional and caring ! I can’t wait for all updates to be done
Great, quiet, and the staff is always helpful!!!..maintenance is always prompt and professional. Been living here for about 5 years, and enjoy seeing the area grow. We are not to far from Plano, Frisco, McKinney, and Dallas, great area!!
Kelly and i love it here. the maintenance and office staff are great. Got us put back together after the freeze. Just have to paint the kitchen now. Thank you to all.
We love the fact that it is peaceful. Everyone so far has been friendly and very respectful. No loud music. Parents watch their children. The maintenance crew is amazing. Always doing things in a timely manner. Its been an amazing experience for us!!
1 star
No air conditioning first day. Called emergency line multiple times with no response. Miserable. My son is Miserable. Im having huge regrets.