Amberly Village

4.5

4.5

Jennifer
It has potential just needs to be to be updated and making sure the home is ready and stuff are probably fix instead of the easy way out fix

Hernan
I love it! Is like having your own little house. I have my own parking spaces. Friendly neighbors. It's a clean community. And they people in the office are very friendly

Rovenia
Nice place to live. Not really much to complain about. It’s quiet and front desk staff are very nice. Maintenance is also great because I have no problem with them showing up

Jessie
We’ve been here a few months now and love it. It’s so peaceful. Anytime we have a maintenance request, they come right away and fix the problem. Staff is really nice as well.

Reshuna
I love this community, it’s very quiet and everyone is very friendly here. Would definitely recommend this property to friends and family. The office staff is very nice and kind as well, overall I really love it here.

Chandra
The community is typically quiet during the day and night; neighbors as well. Wish there were more parking spaces for my guest. One of my guest had to park on the opposite side of my apartment just to find parking.

Jillian
about 2 months ago
Moving here has been a huge quality of life change. Our home is beautiful, spacious, and well maintained. Krystal and the rest of the staff were fantastic throughout the move-in process. It's very peaceful and quiet most of the time. Most of the neighbors pick up after their dogs. The pool is beautiful and well-kept. Amenities are on point. We put in a maintenance request through the portal and they arrived to address it in under an hour! All around, very happy to have settled here.

Farrukh Ahmed Masroor
about 2 months ago
Recently moved, Staff is very helpful specially Ms. Krystal. She made the moving smooth. would recommend others to move here, rent is a little expensive.

Montario
about 2 months ago
Wish I wasn't on the street side. The noise of the vehicles passing by is very distracting during all hours of the day. The office staff is very friendly and the community is pleasantly quiet minus my kids lol. The bugs show no mercy. They are everywhere. My guess is they hate the weather and need a cool place to hangout.

Erika
2 months ago
I'm so happy to live here, Crystal the manager is something I have never experienced before, she keeps this place always clean and safe, if is an issue she always takes care immediately, so amazing, I never knew a property manager that cares so much ! She really is a business woman, I really wanted to give her that review to her because she really works very hard to keep this place so right and her great staff , I really enjoy my staying in here as a single mother is so convenient because any little issue they take care of immediately very impressed, I really just very happy and thankful in this place. Thanks Crystal so much for your hard work!!