It is a lovely and usually quiet place to live with friendly neighbors. We enjoy living here with the layout and space for all of our furniture.

Utilities are expensive. Other than that, I loved living there. I really like my neighbors. 3 years of peace and quiet. Our car did get towed once because the parking was limited.

Reply from Amberly Village

Someone switched our new green trashcan for one that was ripped and that had holes in it. That is not a good way to greet a new neighbor. Welcome to the neighborhood.

Reply from Amberly Village

Great and calm .neighbors. I will recommend friends and people I know . Few things need be done but overall this place deserve five stars .

Reply from Amberly Village

This is a quiet community with friendly residents. The grounds and units are well-maintained. After hours maintenance came out to ulterior my son in when he’d forgotten his key one time, even though they’re not supposed to.

Reply from Amberly Village

Awesome so far, very home like yet a community. The office staff is one of a kind, always pleasant and with beautiful smiles. I'm sorry it took me so long to choose my new home.

Reply from Amberly Village

So far everything has been decently quiet, haven't run into any problems. Each time I've gone to the office I've been helped promptly and to my satisfaction

Reply from Amberly Village

I still love this place. The staff has been nothing but amazing to me and my family. We pay our rent on time and they fix things in a timely manner. I appreciate everything they do to create a safe environment for my family. Thank you ladies for a wonderful three years!

Reply from Amberly Village

This is a very quiet community. I know I have neighbors but I don't hear them, like I heard my neighbors in my previous community. It's close to a lot of things I like. I'n new here, so I'm sure I'll find out other good things, in the future!

Reply from Amberly Village

We love it! We love Krystal & the maintenance crew is very nice. It’s quiet here that’s a really good thing. Krystal is so helpful & nice!!!

Reply from Amberly Village

I just moved in but I am very pleased with my new home. I love the layout and there is tons of storage space. The Community is quiet and the people I have met seem nice. Dulce and Crystal are great and maintenance is on top of things.

Reply from Amberly Village

I really like this neighborhood. It is so quiet and peaceful, it makes me feel like I'm living out in the country. It's been a very good experience so far!

Reply from Amberly Village

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING HERE. NO COMPLAINTS AMBERLY VILLAGE HAS GREAT STAFF AND MAINTENANCE COMPLEX IS BEAUTIFUL ON THE INSIDE AND OUT WE DONT HAVE ANY SAFETY CONCERNS BUT I THINK WE NEED CAMERAS IN FRONT OF THE OFFICE I REALLY APPRECIATE THE COMMUNITY

Reply from Amberly Village

We have been here for 2 weeks, and so far is been pretty good. The place is quiet and calm, most of the people here are very nice and friendly. Maintenance people are very helpful and nice. The office staff is always willing to help you.

Reply from Amberly Village

I love living here! Whenever I have a maintenance request (far and few between) they are handled quickly and professionally. It's so peaceful and quiet around me. Plus my townhome is lovely.

Reply from Amberly Village

Love that the property is so clean and quiet! Maintenance has been helpful so far. Not too many complaints except some things could be better updated in the townhome itself. Otherwise happy to be here!

Reply from Amberly Village

I love living here it’s such a peaceful And quite place. Office staff are always willing to help, and I know I can i count on maintenance to keep our house running smoothly

Reply from Amberly Village

I love how the community is quiet and friendly. The space is great and love the layout still. We haven't had any real issues living here so far.

Reply from Amberly Village

Excellent property! My year here has been great! Thank you to the staff for making the time here the best and for everything that you do to keep your tenants happy.

Reply from Amberly Village

Very nice and quiet community! Everything has been great thus far! Dulce has been very nice and patient! I’m glad I made the decision to move here!

Reply from Amberly Village

Nothing has changed. We love everything about this apartment complex. I love the quietness of the complex. I do not tow trucks looking to take someone's car.

Reply from Amberly Village

Dulce and Crystal were professional and courteous. So far, everyone I have met in the community is friendly. The property is quiet at night.

Reply from Amberly Village

I have been here for almost 3 months now and I love it. The floorplans feel so much like a home and the community is great! I love how the kids can play outside amongst the other kids. I know there have been complaints about the COG utility bills being high but if you can find where you can cut down you will be fine!

Reply from Amberly Village

I love the feel of living here it’s so quite and peaceful and the people are so friendly. Honestly we are thinking about doing a second year here :)

Reply from Amberly Village

My roommates and I just started moving in here, and we already love it. The space is big enough to fit all of our stuff, and we like the layout so far.