Amberly Village

4.6

4.6

The staff here are so helpful, and so understanding when you have an issue. The office staff worked with me while we were trying to get on our feet again after my husband lost his full time job, and were so kind and supportive. Everyone is so ready to help with any problem. I love living here, and have renewed my lease already for another year.
I loveee my new place soo peaceful Dulce was very professional and helpful i would highly recommend soo much space my kids love it also !!!!
Excellent comunity quiet nice friendly verry clean, the pool is beautiful maintenance is fast and professional, the leasing process was fair and simple not so complicated its been a good experience.
It’s quiet and nice I like it , it’s a good spot , the neighborhood is nice and cool , I would recommend anyone that is moving in and it’s worth it
we are looking forward moving in next week sunday. Our twin grandsons keep asking POPPOP and grandma Poohkie, can we come over now? we informed them again last night, via: DUO only 5 more days. look forward to meeting our neighbors soon. Dean and Kelly Van riesen
Although we moved right in to the stay at home order, we have had a great experience. The staff is great and if we had an issue it had been handled quickly and professionally.
It’s quiet and everyone tends to mind their business. So if you like peace and tranquillity, this is for you. The most you’ll hear is kids playing outside, riding their bikes or dog parents callin our for their pups. Maintenance tends to respond quickly too. We have been here over a year and went ahead and renewed.
Staff was very helpful with my move by showing me exactly what I needed to have completed before I could move into the resident. I also received the exact apartment that I viewed when I can here.
This is my third year in this townhome and I am happy for living over here. I like my townhome its specious and rent is fair. The best thing is the location, easy access to everything. People are helpful and friendly.
Me gusta estar aqui porque me siento comoda, se siente buen ambiente, sin problema para estacionar tus autos, atienden pronto las necesidades de tu hogar.