Amberly Village

4.6

4.6

Tarvinder
Very helpful and efficient onsite management staff. Attentive, responsive and pleasant- office staff and maintenance crew. Clean and well maintained grounds. God work.
Hugo
about 2 months ago
I love living here at Amberly Village. It’s quiet, peaceful, and a well community all around. Been here for a while and never had a problem. The pool area is a beautiful spot for the summer time, there’s food and other convenience stores all around the area. The managers along with the maintenance crew are always on time.
Fallon
2 months ago
I love this place! I would live anywhere else! They are always up to date with there Amenities and the maintenance is always willing to come and help whenever Im in need of something to be fixed
Priscilla
2 months ago
Enjoy living here. Wish pet parents would clean up after their animals. The electricity is ridiculous. $400 a month at 76 upstairs should not be happening.
Podienne L.
3 months ago
Community is quiet but the rent is getting higher. It’s not worth it, no upgrades but the rent goes up. This is crazy!! Like the front office staff and maintenance.
Reshuna
3 months ago
Beautiful property, quiet community. Love it here!! No issues or complaints to list. I will refer my friends and family to this property. Office staff is wonderful and so helpful.
Dala
3 months ago
Smooth move in process. I love this place so far. My townhome is huge and was very clean. I love that the pet area has bags to pick up my dogs waste and a trash can.
Luis
4 months ago
Great Community the the apartments are beautiful and low on crime. Differently worth the cost of rent. Love the space. Love that it is walking distance to restaurants and 7-11
Levar
4 months ago
The move in processes was very easy. The office personnel was very nice and friendly. The online lease signing and payment were a plus for me.
Debbie
4 months ago
Love it here. I didn’t think it would be quiet but it is very quiet. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Maintenance comes out very quickly