Amberly Village

4.6

4.6

It's lovely here!!! Maintenance is always friendly and on point. Office management always goes over and beyond to provide us with what we need. I'm grateful to be here. The neighborhood has been so peaceful!! Hopefully we will be here for a while!!
Best place to live! Everyone is so nice. Everything is always clean. Neighbors are cool also. Maintenance is always on top of fixing things!
The staff and maintenance staff are the best ever. Kelly and I enjoy the town house and the amenities. We have made the right decision moving here.
A very good place to call home for now. Amenities are wonderful and the location is very convenient for work and getting around in the city.
Great staff. Maintenance is very prompt. Great place to live. Very quiet, pet friendly Would recommend to friends. Pool needs work but other than that great place to live
I Love living here! It's so quiet and peaceful! The manager Krystal is very helpful and professional. The maintenance staff is responsive in a timely matter! They take care of their residents! It's a home away from home!
Very quite & nice environment it’s a couple of things I dislike but over all it’s not a bad place to live.I will most definitely refer friends & family to move out here
Maintenance takes to long, but other then that everything is great! I love the space in the townhouse, Updated appliances and location! I love how lovely the complex looks when I take my dog out for a walk! I love that we are also in walking distance from 7/11, Babe, Burger Street, Jack in the Box and CVS!
i LOVED THIS PLACE, I MOVED FROM A VERY UMPLEASENT PLACE AND THIS HAS NEEB A MUCH BEETER EXPERIENCE. THE STAFF IS GREAT AND EVERYONE IS WELCOMING!
My experience has been great so far. I like the environment. The complex is clean, no noise except for the traffic cause my unit is right by the main road. Other than that I find everything fine.