Amberly Village

Very good neighborhood, quiet, friendly, safe. Love the space. Not too fond of the layout sometimes, doors are placed weirdly. Otherwise, good place to live.
The girls were fabulous, super patient as we started our transition and looked for the best unit for family needs. They worked with us every step of the way making it an extremely easy and pain-free process. You girls rock! Looking forward to getting fully moved in! Thanks so much :))
We have not officially moved everything in yet, but we’ve brought over a few things here and there and we’re just in love with all of it! Such a cute layout, in addition to it being an incredible amount of space for such a compact living area. The few neighbors we’ve met so far have been very sweet as well! Just a few more days until we are officially a part of the community!
the staff and very friendly and helpful. I like the fact that everything was done electronically as far as signing the lease agreement. It was an easy move.
We just moved here from out of state. The process was very simple and the office staff was great answered all our questions. We feel very comfortable with the choice we made to move here.
It has been great so far. Leasing staff has been awesome. Dulce was very helpful and accommodating. I would refer this community to friends and family
I just renewed for the second time because the staff here is wonderful! They actually care. My unit is great and any time I've had an issue (rare!) they've been on it quickly. Worth the $!
It is a lovely and usually quiet place to live with friendly neighbors. We enjoy living here with the layout and space for all of our furniture.
Utilities are expensive. Other than that, I loved living there. I really like my neighbors. 3 years of peace and quiet. Our car did get towed once because the parking was limited.
Someone switched our new green trashcan for one that was ripped and that had holes in it. That is not a good way to greet a new neighbor. Welcome to the neighborhood.