Amberwood At Lochmere

4.3

4.3

Melissa
I enjoy the extracurricular activities that are offered throughout the complex! The Halloween door decorating contest was fun for my girls and I to participate in and the variety of food trucks is awesome! The upcoming small business event will be exciting also! Thank you for bringing the community together!
Meghan
The office management is very helpful when it came to signing a new lease and being there to help answer my questions. When it comes to ground keeping, maintenance is always very friendly and there to fix what they can. Only downside is other residents picking up after pets and garbage being over full by the dumpsters.
Jason
Move in was stress free and easy, apartment is nice and clean. Rent is affordable. The surroundings are quiet and private. Would recommend!!
Donald
I am not that crazy about Amberwood, it seems to have gone down in the (2) plus years that I have lived here. The breezeways are much trashier than they used to be. One of the absolute worse things about it is the valet trash service, people put their trash outside their doors for days at a time. I have never used it but I still get charged 20 bucks a month
Tenesha
I have been here for 6 months and everyone is so nice and accommodating. The maintenance team rocks. They are very responsive to maintenance issues. I love the fact I can be driving and they will wave or say hello.
Kendall
Well when I first moved in which was August 2020 I already had many issues. A bunch of water damage and the AC had been broken for over a month in the summertime before it had been fixed. And whenever I put in requests maintenance comes to fix it but they temporarily fix it so I always have to put in another request. I wish maintenance would do a more thorough job before leaving to prevent this.
Nesrine
Great Community and very helpful staff. It is a clean place and a very peaceful community to live in. facing the forest/ tree lines has been magical especially when drinking the morning coffee.
Briana
The location is great and convenient to a lot of places. On the other hand, my apartment has little lighting and poor sunlight/natural lighting, the breezeways are often dirty, the walls are very thin, and bugs/pests are a problem.
John
Amberwood is generally a quiet place, parking can get a little squirrelly sometimes, but it’s a great environment if you want to be left alone. The amenities are good, the location is nice. Maintenance is super friendly.
Michael
I really enjoy living here. There are a few minor things that could change but it’s nice. It’s very convenient for work and also for my girlfriend