Amberwood At Lochmere

4.2

4.2

Deneane
Management threatens monthly to evict my family stating that the rent hasn't been paid and the rent is paid every month on time and I have the checks to prove it, I called and ask why are we receiving these notices and was told to disregard them, no one wants to be threatened monthly to be evicted when the rent is paid on time!
Bekah
I had an emergency situation needing to get away from a crazy ex and they helped me get into an apartment immediately at my best price. They’re been very supportive in helping and protecting me at all costs.
Jordan
Overall, great staff and the area is a good spot to live. However, there is not enough parking for everyone. Parking is just such a hassle especially if you have kids (car seat).
Ashley
Recently the complex has taken a downward turn, the club house has been closed due to kids destroying it so now the entire community can not use it. Gym equipment is broken and not being repaired. The valet service is using the trash compactor at 4 am and waking up the neighborhood. I've noticed a lot of empty spacing since the rent increase and now I know why.
Gabriella
I resigned my lease after a pleasant experience but sadly regret it. Amenities are limited yearly and now shut down due to other residents not controlling their children. I've had to file complaints about rowdy behavior that doesn't cease. The landscape and dog parks look completely unkempt for the past few months. It's a disappointing experience after having my rent increased to a luxury price in this area.
Kayla
The part of the neighborhood we live in is nice. Our stairways are kept clean, and everyone is nice. We’ve met a lot of neighbors that we now call friends!
Tynisha
Loving my experience for the last year. I renewed my lease so I’m looking forward to another great year with this complex. The staff is always so helpful and available. Maintenance is prompt & thorough. My neighbors are awesome too!
William
Everything have been great so fast. Lived here almost a month, and it’s been great! Enjoying meeting some residents during the Super Bowl party, maintenance has been really responsive.
Tanisha
It has been nice so far. My neighbor introduced himself seems very friendly. The only thing I had an issue with is the maintenance never put the hose into the hole for the washer. So I had a flood at 10:30 at night in the kitchen. It would be nice if it was an upgraded unit im just use to certain things. For the most part seems it seems like the Hood a little bit. Had I driven here at night I might not of chosen to move here
Antrinette
The stay here is great. The staff is great. They are easy to talk to. I would recommend anyone to stay here. I love the atmosphere. It is spacious.