It’s been a pleasant experience moving in. Some of our packages accidentally came while we were gone and the office staff was great in bringing them into the unit for us!

Great experience!!!! I love it here!!! Nice and clean with an awesome staff!! Swimming pools and club house area is great along with the gym!!

Love the peace and cleanliness of the area. My apartment is perfect for me with lot of space and a nice view to the pool area. The location is excellent, near the highway, train station, stores, beaches, and mountains.

Lovely place to call home! So many amenities and events 💓💓 paint nights, food trucks, social events! Such courteous service! Love the hot tubs fire pits😉

The best apartment complex I have ever lived at. I have been at over 15 locations in the past 10 years and I feel that hands down this place tops them all. We have been extremely happy with the safety, amenities, and apartment layout.

I LOVE LIVING AT ANDORRA! The amenities are amazing, I use the gym regularly and it has everything I need. The pools are great and the number of events and food trucks that are available is really exciting. I couldn't be happier living here.

Beautiful amenities and area, and amazing staff. however apartment is not worth the price. Very thin walls, can hear upstairs neighbors all day and night long slamming things and walking heavily. Very disappointing. Regret not choosing 3rd floor.

I enjoy living here at Andorra. Gorgeous property very thought out. Community is welcoming. I know I will very much enjoy using the outdoor amenities ties come this summer.

Great experience living here. Amenities are top notch and community maintenance is on point. There's also a little convince store within walking distance.

Whenever I have any problems, the staff in the office are very helpful and nice. There are many friendly people in the community as well. Staff is very responsive when there are maintenance requests as well.

The community is nice but the gate remote to enter the community is frustrating to use since it seems to work when it wants, holding the button down for 5 seconds till you see the blinking red lights and the gate still doesn't want to open. Geez. Other than that nice so far.

My neighbors have been kind and welcoming to the community. The staff is amazingly attentive and friendly. I enjoy coming home every day!!

Very nice well kept apartment complex I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for one. The amenities are amazing!!!Three pools 2 jacuzzis with cabanas and grills Plenty of seating Just a nice quiet place to live. Tucked away from the congestion but still close to downtown and stores.

It is like living in a resort. You have the pools, the hot tubs, the gym, the beatiful walking grounds and the Zone. Very comfortable and realizing!

I’ve found the neighbors to be decently entitled, leaving their dog poop around even when every corner has a dog spot to give them bags to clean up, and they walk their giant dogs off leash, despite having a dog park 3 feet away.

My experience here has been great . Maintenance people are so nice and they get the job done in a timely fashion . The people in the leasing office are so nice and go over and beyond . I’m very happy to live in a safe , clean , environment

Great community to live in. The leasing staff is very helpful and on top of your needs. Maintenance response is excellent. Very friendly and Quiet neighbors.

Love love love it here! Such a welcoming community and everyone is beyond nice. Our dog even loves her visits to the office for treats! The location is also perfect distance and the apartments are great!

Nice area,everything you need with 12 miles. Great for families with pets. Gated with great lighting in all area fron,back and between each building

We love it here! I was relocating from Chicago and I found Andorra online by their positive reviews. Rachel made me feel comfortable signing the lease without seeing the place. Everything went exactly as planned when I showed up after driving cross country. :) The first thing I noticed was the lush landscaping. It’s really green with nice variation from building to building. The apartment is 818 sf and laid out in a way that it seems much larger. The patio is really good size. I love the colors of the cabinets, countertops, and trim. The windows are high quality and block out the noise from 101. I chose this apartment number because I wanted a view and I can see the snow covered mountains in the distance. My favorite thing here are the pool cabanas. I can always get one and I can make it private with the side panels. They have a nice gathering each month at the pool. Parking has never been a problem. Very easy to find spots. 2 thumbs up!

We love Andorra! Pup culture is the best. The facilities are well maintained. The staff goes out of their way create a friendly community. It is an ideal place to live.

Love the complex, best amenities out of all apartments I have lived in and very well maintained. I love the convenience of the 24 hour gyms.

Living here is great! I enjoy quiet lifestyles but also having the option to socialize with neighbors. At first I had trouble with the tap water, which had a very strong scent of sulfur gas. Its getting better now but sometimes I can still smell it, which is why it’s a four star. But everything else is great and the leasing office is very quick to respond and friendly.

Nice new apartments but sad that they weren’t built very well. Little things that aren’t great like sinks that aren’t lined up right. Cabinets and drawers and door lock that stick among other things. Too many remote controls

I love this place. I feel very comfortable and the community is beautiful. I enjoy very much living here during my job assignment. I am planning to stay as much as I can to enjoy every activity all the facolities this place offer to their neighbors. Thanks for make my stay here unforgetable.