Andorra

It’s a beautiful apartment and I’m enjoying it. Can’t wait for the pool and gym to open. Loving the dog park. I also like that it’s quiet. Neighbors are great also.
So far so good even with Covid. Lots of communication and safe events even in these social distancing times. Looking forward to full access to the amenities.
Great experience moving in during the pandemic. Everyone was attentive to our needs and questions. We did a virtual tour, had troubles with our garage but was assisted instantly with a new garage
I love living here at the Andorra Apartments, very quiet, dog friendly, great amenities, and they always coordinate events for the community which is great
It has been great living here. Amenities are great. Maintenance is prompt and for the most part, everything is well maintained, it is dog friendly and management is prompt for the most part.
Great community environment, with great amenities and a fun trail to take you all the way to upland road as well as pools and a gym. Great place to live!
Excellent Customer Service! Every time I sent and email Mr Erik takes the time to give me a call and explain to me the path forward for resolution of my request. Materials for PM of my apartment (vent filter, toilet seat get deliver to my apt by the door. I appreciate all the hard work in such difficult times!
Very nice staff. Grounds kept nicely. We appreciate the attention to detail and the extras like gifts and food trucks! Also the drive by parades during stay at home period. Thanks!! :)
Calm, well cared for. Seemingly good residents. Prompt maintenance. Clean and gated. Weather is good too in the area. Location is close to freeway and super markets.
Beautiful complex & helpful staff. The back gate is often broken. We pay extra rent for being in the “gated” section and yet we’re not very secure. We have many amenities here that we pay a high rent to enjoy. With the COVID 19 pandemic we’ve been unable to use any of the amenities for months and yet we haven’t gotten a break in our rent to compensate for our loss.