My experience here has been great . Maintenance people are so nice and they get the job done in a timely fashion . The people in the leasing office are so nice and go over and beyond . I’m very happy to live in a safe , clean , environment

Great community to live in. The leasing staff is very helpful and on top of your needs. Maintenance response is excellent. Very friendly and Quiet neighbors.

Love love love it here! Such a welcoming community and everyone is beyond nice. Our dog even loves her visits to the office for treats! The location is also perfect distance and the apartments are great!

Nice area,everything you need with 12 miles. Great for families with pets. Gated with great lighting in all area fron,back and between each building

We love it here! I was relocating from Chicago and I found Andorra online by their positive reviews. Rachel made me feel comfortable signing the lease without seeing the place. Everything went exactly as planned when I showed up after driving cross country. :) The first thing I noticed was the lush landscaping. It’s really green with nice variation from building to building. The apartment is 818 sf and laid out in a way that it seems much larger. The patio is really good size. I love the colors of the cabinets, countertops, and trim. The windows are high quality and block out the noise from 101. I chose this apartment number because I wanted a view and I can see the snow covered mountains in the distance. My favorite thing here are the pool cabanas. I can always get one and I can make it private with the side panels. They have a nice gathering each month at the pool. Parking has never been a problem. Very easy to find spots. 2 thumbs up!

We love Andorra! Pup culture is the best. The facilities are well maintained. The staff goes out of their way create a friendly community. It is an ideal place to live.

Love the complex, best amenities out of all apartments I have lived in and very well maintained. I love the convenience of the 24 hour gyms.

Living here is great! I enjoy quiet lifestyles but also having the option to socialize with neighbors. At first I had trouble with the tap water, which had a very strong scent of sulfur gas. Its getting better now but sometimes I can still smell it, which is why it’s a four star. But everything else is great and the leasing office is very quick to respond and friendly.

Nice new apartments but sad that they weren’t built very well. Little things that aren’t great like sinks that aren’t lined up right. Cabinets and drawers and door lock that stick among other things. Too many remote controls

I love this place. I feel very comfortable and the community is beautiful. I enjoy very much living here during my job assignment. I am planning to stay as much as I can to enjoy every activity all the facolities this place offer to their neighbors. Thanks for make my stay here unforgetable.

Nice amenities and very friendly staff. Love the gym. Enjoyed the Halloween party and Looking forward to more monthly events. Pool seatings and cushions could be better maintained and cleaned regularly.

Our experience has been good so far for the most part. But this past month there were issues with the residence portal and we couldn’t pay our rent on time. It was posted on Andorra’s Facebook account that due to the issue residents wouldn’t be hit with a late fee yet we were. I texted the leasing office about the 80 dollar late fee and still haven’t heard from anyone. I was disappointed that no one got back to me about my concern.

Great place and the best management team you can ask for The community has so much to offer and has many events organized to Give back to the Residents

Best living experience I have had! I always feel so comfortable and the amazing staff always helping me with my problems. I love the monthly food trucks and activities they do to get everyone together.

Not easy for delivery to get in. Garages are too narrow for large SUVs to fit in. Others are pretty cool. Love the gym and the pool. Also meeting rooms.

Our experience has been wonderful from the moment we entered the leasing office. Jocelyn has been available and acts urgent with any concerns.

This community is great. I don’t have a dog but I enjoy seeing others with furry friends. For being close to others the complex is quiet and peaceful. The food trucks have been great and there have been many opportunities to get to know your neighbors and make new friends. We have been here over a year and I love it here.

I am a new resident! So far everything has been great! From walking into the office and being asked what are we looking for, narrowing it down so we didn’t overwhelm ourself to picking our perfect place!

Love it here! It’s so pretty and the customer service is great! It’s relaxing and I have had no problems with noise or neighbors. The pools and gyms are also great!

I love everything about living at Andorra except for the second -hand smoke in and around my building ... especially since smoking is strictly prohibited in our leases! Everything else about the apartment and amenities, friendly and helpful staff, and maintenance responsiveness is wonderful. It is a nice community with a lot of activities— food trucks, etc. I would highly recommend living here!

Experience has been great so far. The community is lovely, very pet friendly, questions get answered, and everyone just seems to be very friendly.

I love how community based everything is at Andorra. So many activities to get people together. I only wish there was just one pool dedicated to ‘quiet pool’ so that residents can just relax and enjoy the amenities without kids running around the pool or people playing loud music drinking.

So far so good! The leading office is helpful and friendly. Move in was smooth. I like the facilities and look forward to spending time here.

Super fun community with lots of activities for the busy working professional or parent. Units are quiet and spacious making each unit feel more like a townhome over an apartment.

Trash cans around the apartment complex are only taken out every few weeks, including the trash for dog waste. It piles up and smells. I've notified the office a few times and nothing has changed.