Andover

4.5

4.5

Catherine B.
Lived here for 5 years. Very quiet and clean. Lost my son and my mother while I was here so I feel very hard to leave because their spirits are still in the apartment. The rent has gone up so much that I might be forced to leave them behind. I feel more can be done to help seniors out with the raising of rent. Otherwise I would never live anywhere else.
Leticia
Pretty good place to live, real safe community and is nice. neighbors are pretty nice and haven't had any major problems while living here !
Ashley
Parking could be better or more parking since it's hard to find parking at night. A lot of the time it's other residents parking on our side of the complex which makes us having to park further away from our apartment.
Jaclyn
Maintenance is always there quickly when you have a problem! Alexis the office manager is so sweet and helpful, the yard and everything always looks amazing!!
Scottie
The community and the staff are amazing we’ve been here sense July 2018 and love it. Love the way y’all jumped in to action with the Covid protocols.
Emily
I love it here and i don't plan on moving any time soon. The property managers are awesome. You always see security riding around at night. A normally quiet neighborhood
Ever Merary
Love the area and the manager she’s a sweet heart she’s very helpful kind and understanding that’s the best part of living at the Andover apartments
Leticia
good place to live, very quiet & good neighborhood. they are clean and comfy apartments. Have everything you need around with stores and gas being close by.
Shuwana
Love it here! So quiet and well maintained! Management is very helpful and responsive. Hit all amenity checks on my list. Close to everything.
James
Very nice area office front lady was very nice as well over all thumbs UP!! I'm still new so it is early but I think that it well be a good and nice place to live long term!!