I love these apartments. They are nice and very quiet. Maintenance is super fast and i haven't had any problems with the apartments themselves. The only issue I've had lately is getting in touch with the office. They are never there, they don't return my phone calls at the West or East office.

Nice layout ! Slow on getting things repaired. Most neighbors are quiet and stay to themselves. Hopefully they repair the rest of the stuff I’ve been waiting on

Norma has been a great person for the Job! Hate that we are losing her and getting someone that is very rude and unhelpful! I've had to deal with Brittany on two different occasions and she was not a very good fit. It sucks that we are going to have a problem with having packages being delivered, I mean that is a BIG VERY inconvenience for us! I WISH NORMA COULD STAY!!! We are going to miss her very much! HOPEFULLY THIS CHANGE DOES NOT EFFECT OUR DECISION TO RENEW IN AUG/SEPT.

Norma and Lalo have been so nice and patient. It’s so good to know that we have good people working inside the office! You can always count on them!!!!

Building is very engery inefficient. Even updated apartments are 95% particle board. Walls are thin, windows and doors leak dirt and water into the apartment. Wouldn't live here again.

Great place to live. I just wish I didn't have carpet. I wish the rent will go down. Norma the Manager is very helpful. Great maintenance guy.

My experience at andrews square west has been good so far norma in the office is great and so is the maintenance man, lollo. My maintenance requests are tended to with a sense of urgency and efficiency!

Getting into the apartment was super quick and easy. I’ve only lived here for 3 days but I love the complex and location and the staff is super helpful. I haven’t had any issues with noise, I love the amenities and the covered parking is a plus!

I love how much space I have despite it being a 1 bedroom. My favorite thing about my apartment and what led me to choose this place is the floor plan. The renovations really helped the internal aesthetics. Now we just need work on the external. Overall I have no complaints, any issues that arise are all minor.

quiet neighborhood... close to many businesses... one of the main reasons that I only did 3 stars is the laundry room is always disgusting..trash on the ground and the washers literally have a ring of dirt around them

Awesome! We have not had any problems with service. Hope to continue with the rental for as long as the work holds out. Beautiful area and great location. Thanks.

Everything has been good. Still slow with things getting fixed that were promised when we moved in a year ago. Pretty chill neighborhood everyone stays to themselves which is nice.

Great community, quiet, friendly neighbors and very clean property. Awesome office staff, and quick responsive maintenance!!! Very friendly and kind people to have near you!

The apartment was outdated and overpriced. They more than doubled our rent in 2 years with no updates to the facility. Space is decent but it isn't worth what they are trying to charge. They are short-handed on maintenance so the one person they have is doing his best but, it is too much for one person to take care of. Unfortunately, the property is just not managed or maintained the way it should be and too much slips through the cracks. I would not recommend this location.

I love it here people are nice and keep to them selfs the staff is great also if I had a maintenance problem they take care of it right away haven’t had any problems as in crime around the area I recommend renting here and it’s affordable

Place was not move in ready, several things we're broken. Windows and doors leak a ton of air, dirt and when it rains water comes through the doors. So inefficient the electricity bill has been $300+ and we keep out apt at 68'f .

Great place to live. Good management but needs more maintenance personnel to help out the one maintenance person. Otherwise it's a nice and quiet place to live.

I like living here,the only problem is the maintenance don't attent to your needs on time. Secondly the assistant manager is so rude she doesn't have good customer service.

Good so far. Yep..... I like the fire place and the porch a lot. Yep. Nice floor ing I don’t know what else to say. Thank you. Oh the re key option is nice

Getting things fixed is super slow. Still waiting on the list of repairs I was told when I moved in that would be repaired to be done 7 months later.

We have lived here 3 weeks and so far we havent had any issues. We love the space lots of square footage for our child to roam around. Norma the manager and the maintenance guy are very welcoming and friendly.

I Love My Apt. I Haven’t Had To Complain About Any Neighbors && I Love My Neighborhood. I Only Had To Complain About A Few Things Which Was Easily Fixed But Other Then That, I Love Everything About Andrew Square West Apts

We have been here almost a month. We have encountered a few problems. The day we were to move in they were still working on the unit ( which can be understandable). We had no knowledge that they were still going to be working on the unit till we arrived at 10am just to have to wait till 2pm to move in. Mind you we were coming from over 6 hours away. We had to wait for our Dishwasher to be fixed, the vents in two of the 3 bathrooms only worked, the air vent in one bathroom was about to fall off... There was mold in one cabinet. One of the bedroom lights did not work and still does not work to this day. We had a leak about 2 -3 weeks ago from the ceiling, they fixed the leak but the ceiling is still not fixed. We had only one access thru one door that had to last us until Monday, so they could change the locks.. So far it has not been a great start...

I came here from another apartment complex that had treated us so horrible. They made us feel welcomed here and I am so much more comfortable living here.

Great management staff, Norma is very nice and helps out a lot. Lalo, your maintenance guy does his job with a smile. Great atmosphere around the comp li ex.