We have lived here 3 weeks and so far we havent had any issues. We love the space lots of square footage for our child to roam around. Norma the manager and the maintenance guy are very welcoming and friendly.

I Love My Apt. I Haven’t Had To Complain About Any Neighbors && I Love My Neighborhood. I Only Had To Complain About A Few Things Which Was Easily Fixed But Other Then That, I Love Everything About Andrew Square West Apts

I came here from another apartment complex that had treated us so horrible. They made us feel welcomed here and I am so much more comfortable living here.

Great management staff, Norma is very nice and helps out a lot. Lalo, your maintenance guy does his job with a smile. Great atmosphere around the comp li ex.

It’s all good. Nice location. Nice to have a fireplace during the very extremely cold winter that midland is suspected to have this year, so I hear.

We are very pleased with the resident experience. Thanks so much for your help with this experience! Our employee are well pleased and hope that the work we are having in you area is long and fulfilling!

It’s very quiet here everybody keeps to them self The staff is good and very helpful Norma is the best property manager that I know. Maintenance need a little more help I know they are short handed they just need to finish jobs they started

So far so good. However we have been waiting to get a few things fixed for months. Other than this the property is great. The only other thing I can think of is we would like two covered parking spots like everyone else.

With the exception of the top floor bring very warm in the summer we love our home. All maintenance is done very quickly and done very well. I love the layout of the apartment and the covered parking is the best.

Went we first toured in May we were told that the apartment was getting new windows, porches and the buildings were getting painted. That was lie. We've had packages stolen and quality of the apartments are poor. Pretty sure everything is made out of plywood. Some things that were broken when we moved in are still not fixed. And when it rains we get a big puddle in our kitchen because the door is busted.

I love my apartment and the staff is great and always helpful! Maintenance issues are always resolved in a timely manner and the community is generally quiet.

Awesome quiet please to live. Great people in the office, clean landscaping. Very cozy and roomful homes!! Very very satisfied 😁 Great neighbors safe place to live

It's been a great place to live very quiet in my area spacious rooms love the town home feeling lots of room great walk-in closets also like the covered parking and the laundry room

This is a good community. It would be great to have onsite gym for the price of rental. Also it would have been great to swim in pool this summer but it was out of commission for more than two months.

Apartment is nice and affordable compared to other commnuities in the area. The community is quiet and the staff is friendly. The only complaint I have is that there is not enough parking.

Everyone in apartments is respectful and very nice. Apartments are well maintained and no issues. Office staff is very nice and helpful with any and all concerns and or problems and overall well being of people in the apartments.

Apartment layout is nice. All kinds of things were broke or not complete red when we moved in. There months later still waiting on them to be fixed!