No one answers my calls,text or email I have been trying to talk to someone but if I'm late on me rent I get a notice to vacate I need to talk to someone

Building is very engery inefficient. Even updated apartments are 95% particle board. Walls are thin, windows and doors leak dirt and water into the apartment. Wouldn't live here again.

Place was not move in ready, several things we're broken. Windows and doors leak a ton of air, dirt and when it rains water comes through the doors. So inefficient the electricity bill has been $300+ and we keep out apt at 68'f .

Getting things fixed is super slow. Still waiting on the list of repairs I was told when I moved in that would be repaired to be done 7 months later.

The apartment was outdated and overpriced. They more than doubled our rent in 2 years with no updates to the facility. Space is decent but it isn't worth what they are trying to charge. They are short-handed on maintenance so the one person they have is doing his best but, it is too much for one person to take care of. Unfortunately, the property is just not managed or maintained the way it should be and too much slips through the cracks. I would not recommend this location.

I like it here the layout for townhouse is okay. but they need to work on maintenance, you send a request and it takes days to get it fixed even thru emergency line

Went we first toured in May we were told that the apartment was getting new windows, porches and the buildings were getting painted. That was lie. We've had packages stolen and quality of the apartments are poor. Pretty sure everything is made out of plywood. Some things that were broken when we moved in are still not fixed. And when it rains we get a big puddle in our kitchen because the door is busted.

I like living here,the only problem is the maintenance don't attent to your needs on time. Secondly the assistant manager is so rude she doesn't have good customer service.

We have been here almost a month. We have encountered a few problems. The day we were to move in they were still working on the unit ( which can be understandable). We had no knowledge that they were still going to be working on the unit till we arrived at 10am just to have to wait till 2pm to move in. Mind you we were coming from over 6 hours away. We had to wait for our Dishwasher to be fixed, the vents in two of the 3 bathrooms only worked, the air vent in one bathroom was about to fall off... There was mold in one cabinet. One of the bedroom lights did not work and still does not work to this day. We had a leak about 2 -3 weeks ago from the ceiling, they fixed the leak but the ceiling is still not fixed. We had only one access thru one door that had to last us until Monday, so they could change the locks.. So far it has not been a great start...

Good so far. Yep..... I like the fire place and the porch a lot. Yep. Nice floor ing I don’t know what else to say. Thank you. Oh the re key option is nice

It’s very quiet here everybody keeps to them self The staff is good and very helpful Norma is the best property manager that I know. Maintenance need a little more help I know they are short handed they just need to finish jobs they started

quiet neighborhood... close to many businesses... one of the main reasons that I only did 3 stars is the laundry room is always disgusting..trash on the ground and the washers literally have a ring of dirt around them

I came here from another apartment complex that had treated us so horrible. They made us feel welcomed here and I am so much more comfortable living here.

Apartment is nice and affordable compared to other commnuities in the area. The community is quiet and the staff is friendly. The only complaint I have is that there is not enough parking.

Great place to live. Good management but needs more maintenance personnel to help out the one maintenance person. Otherwise it's a nice and quiet place to live.

This is a good community. It would be great to have onsite gym for the price of rental. Also it would have been great to swim in pool this summer but it was out of commission for more than two months.

Everything has been good. Still slow with things getting fixed that were promised when we moved in a year ago. Pretty chill neighborhood everyone stays to themselves which is nice.

Apartment layout is nice. All kinds of things were broke or not complete red when we moved in. There months later still waiting on them to be fixed!

Norma has been a great person for the Job! Hate that we are losing her and getting someone that is very rude and unhelpful! I've had to deal with Brittany on two different occasions and she was not a very good fit. It sucks that we are going to have a problem with having packages being delivered, I mean that is a BIG VERY inconvenience for us! I WISH NORMA COULD STAY!!! We are going to miss her very much! HOPEFULLY THIS CHANGE DOES NOT EFFECT OUR DECISION TO RENEW IN AUG/SEPT.

I love how much space I have despite it being a 1 bedroom. My favorite thing about my apartment and what led me to choose this place is the floor plan. The renovations really helped the internal aesthetics. Now we just need work on the external. Overall I have no complaints, any issues that arise are all minor.

So far so good. However we have been waiting to get a few things fixed for months. Other than this the property is great. The only other thing I can think of is we would like two covered parking spots like everyone else.

Nice layout ! Slow on getting things repaired. Most neighbors are quiet and stay to themselves. Hopefully they repair the rest of the stuff I’ve been waiting on

Great place to live. I just wish I didn't have carpet. I wish the rent will go down. Norma the Manager is very helpful. Great maintenance guy.

With the exception of the top floor bring very warm in the summer we love our home. All maintenance is done very quickly and done very well. I love the layout of the apartment and the covered parking is the best.

Awesome! We have not had any problems with service. Hope to continue with the rental for as long as the work holds out. Beautiful area and great location. Thanks.