No one answers my calls,text or email I have been trying to talk to someone but if I'm late on me rent I get a notice to vacate I need to talk to someone

Building is very engery inefficient. Even updated apartments are 95% particle board. Walls are thin, windows and doors leak dirt and water into the apartment. Wouldn't live here again.

Physical apartment is not well kept and shows it's age. Windows desperately need to be replaced and the units need bigger A/C units. Also expect a $300 utility bill in the winter. There is also no staff in the property office, you have to go to ASE. Where the manager Brittany is very nice.

Place was not move in ready, several things we're broken. Windows and doors leak a ton of air, dirt and when it rains water comes through the doors. So inefficient the electricity bill has been $300+ and we keep out apt at 68'f .

Hard to get a hold of anyone as there is no lease officer in our facility. It could be better here .many updates needed .these apartments need love

The apartment was outdated and overpriced. They more than doubled our rent in 2 years with no updates to the facility. Space is decent but it isn't worth what they are trying to charge. They are short-handed on maintenance so the one person they have is doing his best but, it is too much for one person to take care of. Unfortunately, the property is just not managed or maintained the way it should be and too much slips through the cracks. I would not recommend this location.

Getting things fixed is super slow. Still waiting on the list of repairs I was told when I moved in that would be repaired to be done 7 months later.

I like it here the layout for townhouse is okay. but they need to work on maintenance, you send a request and it takes days to get it fixed even thru emergency line

Maintenance is usually pretty quick to attend to issues my only issue is a huge safety issue in my apartment, i have waited 10 months for my stairs to get fixed in my apartment as there is huge gaps between the rails that my 2 year old had already fallen through multiple times and luckily he has not yet been seriously hurt, and there is a opening on the side of my stairs where Anyone could just fall and land on the concrete by the fireplace underneath. I have it blocked with a babygate so my dog our toddler doesn’t just fall through and hurt themselves!

Still waiting on repairs to be made. I was told 4 months ago that they would return to finish and they have never showed back up. They seem to have been bought out by another company maybe the will be better at getting things done

quiet neighborhood... close to many businesses... one of the main reasons that I only did 3 stars is the laundry room is always disgusting..trash on the ground and the washers literally have a ring of dirt around them

Good so far. Yep..... I like the fire place and the porch a lot. Yep. Nice floor ing I don’t know what else to say. Thank you. Oh the re key option is nice

I like living here,the only problem is the maintenance don't attent to your needs on time. Secondly the assistant manager is so rude she doesn't have good customer service.

We have been here almost a month. We have encountered a few problems. The day we were to move in they were still working on the unit ( which can be understandable). We had no knowledge that they were still going to be working on the unit till we arrived at 10am just to have to wait till 2pm to move in. Mind you we were coming from over 6 hours away. We had to wait for our Dishwasher to be fixed, the vents in two of the 3 bathrooms only worked, the air vent in one bathroom was about to fall off... There was mold in one cabinet. One of the bedroom lights did not work and still does not work to this day. We had a leak about 2 -3 weeks ago from the ceiling, they fixed the leak but the ceiling is still not fixed. We had only one access thru one door that had to last us until Monday, so they could change the locks.. So far it has not been a great start...

It’s very quiet here everybody keeps to them self The staff is good and very helpful Norma is the best property manager that I know. Maintenance need a little more help I know they are short handed they just need to finish jobs they started

Went we first toured in May we were told that the apartment was getting new windows, porches and the buildings were getting painted. That was lie. We've had packages stolen and quality of the apartments are poor. Pretty sure everything is made out of plywood. Some things that were broken when we moved in are still not fixed. And when it rains we get a big puddle in our kitchen because the door is busted.

I came here from another apartment complex that had treated us so horrible. They made us feel welcomed here and I am so much more comfortable living here.

Everything has been good. Still slow with things getting fixed that were promised when we moved in a year ago. Pretty chill neighborhood everyone stays to themselves which is nice.

Apartment is nice and affordable compared to other commnuities in the area. The community is quiet and the staff is friendly. The only complaint I have is that there is not enough parking.

This is a good community. It would be great to have onsite gym for the price of rental. Also it would have been great to swim in pool this summer but it was out of commission for more than two months.

Great place to live. Good management but needs more maintenance personnel to help out the one maintenance person. Otherwise it's a nice and quiet place to live.

I love these apartments. They are nice and very quiet. Maintenance is super fast and i haven't had any problems with the apartments themselves. The only issue I've had lately is getting in touch with the office. They are never there, they don't return my phone calls at the West or East office.

I love how much space I have despite it being a 1 bedroom. My favorite thing about my apartment and what led me to choose this place is the floor plan. The renovations really helped the internal aesthetics. Now we just need work on the external. Overall I have no complaints, any issues that arise are all minor.

It’s awesome living at this apartment, I don’t have problem with roches or any pest. Everything is at your right hand gas, shopping, restaurants.

So far so good. However we have been waiting to get a few things fixed for months. Other than this the property is great. The only other thing I can think of is we would like two covered parking spots like everyone else.