The place is nice, well kept and quiet! But there are neighbors that take the garbage out when there is not valet service and pile up 2 garbage bags which smell for the whole weekend! I think it could be done something regarding that matter! In our case if we have garbage during those days we take it to the dumpster!thank you

Office staff is extremely friendly and ready to help with anything. Pricing is fair though slightly on the high side especially when considering utilities. Parking id by far the worst issue in the complex. Adding a row where the cow pasture is and taking the road next to the gas station would certainly make this apartment 5 stars.

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

I must say that from the first moment I contacted Andros Isles Luxuary Apartments until my application and assignment of my new home, I have been excited and totally well taking care of. I'm sure all of your Associates are excellent but my dealings with Amber Williams have made this process so less stressful. I was not available to view these premises but through her efforts/availability on my behalf, I feel that my happiness here is assured. Thank you so much Amber and the rest of your staff.

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

It's a great community. I think my favorite part is how dog friendly everyone is. It seems like most people have dogs and are at the dog park pretty often. However, the parking does really suck. There aren't assigned parking places so even if you live in a one bedroom, you aren't promised a parking spot even remotely close to your apartment some nights.

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

So far the community and amenities have far exceeded my expectations. It doesn't get much better than this for the price in Daytona Beach. You won't be disappointed.

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

The people stopping in front of the mail room in their cars are causing traffic issues. It is also unsafe. People also often tail gate me into the apartment complex when the gate is closed.

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

Very nice place! Beautiful lake, peacefully environment. Everything looks like new and clean. Apartment is very confortable. The parking lots are good. We are happy with the choice of living here.

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

Andros Isles is a welcoming community and continuously makes residents feel safe. The valet trash service is very helpful and the maintenance requests are completed in short notice. The pool area is always clean and beautiful!!

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

So far so good but too many students around and they make too much noise. Drifting cars inside and loud music from the cars are disturbing. Some strict rules must be enforced

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

The community here is great, the facilities provided is luxury. The pool and the gym are my top favorite in this apartment. Also, the staff here are very friendly and helpful too.

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

Satisfied! Modern apartments, very few problems, overall good luxury apartment, great location, quiet are, staff and management are friendly

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

We love living in this community. It is nice to live in a gated community where we have friendly neighbors and a great place to entertain our friends.

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

We enjoy living here! The area is quiet. The property is always clean! The maintenance staff is very kind and helpful! Office staff are always welcoming! Great place to live!

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

Satisfied with this community. One of the best prices that has a full size washer/dryer inside the apartment. One of the most beautiful communities in the area and it’s newer than most

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

My stay here has been so pleasant. I love it so far. Ammenities are excellent. Environment is excellent. Cant complain at all. Personnel is friendly.

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

Excelent community, except the access control system...it always opened and sometimes there is no parking inside the complex. That needs to be a must

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

Other than noisy neighbors and a really big parking problem its a nice place to live. If the gates would get fixed the parking would not be a problem. I have to regularly park in a covered spot because there's is not a single spot within three buildings of my own.

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

Really good. Beautiful place, clean, new and organized. Good services, such as swimming pool, gym and parking lot. Very safety for all the residents.

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

I really love this place, I do wish the rent was not so high or would be going to, if it wasn't going up I would probably stay, also the gym needs more chest equipment.

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

best place to live in daytona :) its been a pleasure staying over here and getting the best enviorment and the rent is also resonable. thankyou.

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

Andros isles is a great community very luxurious for residents. I highly recommend this apartment complex for anyone looking for a perfect quite place to live

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

It is really luxury apartments with helpful staff and maintenance team. When my friends ask me about a good place to live, I usually recommend Andros for them!

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

Fbnxs dvnn Donne fazvn dhn Shannon dhnjf fsfhb deghb ghnnn cd dssdhbcxs dsxfbnb xsfvnkmb dram. Did njjgfddxcghnmmu ffhnncdscv dvnnnmhcx ghsc

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

It’s amazing!!!!!!!, I recommend you guys to live here!!!!!!! The vie is very nice and beautiful,!! Also the pool and facilities are very clean. U won’t regret it, believe me and moved here

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

While abroad in South America my company asked me to relocate to Florida, Angela and Anistasia were amazing in assisting me and my Girlfriend with getting an apartment. Thank you!