I have not lived here yet, i will come soon. So far the customer service is good. I got everything done through the internet while i was outside the US

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

The Andros Isles is a great place to live. At a good location. Walmart and Public are just 2-3 miles down the road. The place is amazing and I love the ambience of the community. The staff is helpful and the clobhouse is cool too.

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

I moved in Andros Isles luxury apartments last saturday. All the staffs of this apartments are very kind and professional. They assisted me to move in without any problem.

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

Bad Parking for both residents and guests. Apartments are clean and spacious but the maintenance is lackluster and they wont replace lights.

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

My resident experience has been great so far. My only complaint would be about the spiders in the stairway outside of the apartment. But other than that I truly enjoy living at Andros Isles.

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

Andros isles is very clean, well maintained. The appartmnts are very big, the pool is nice , the gym is great and the olace is just very beautiful

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

Love this place. Beautiful landscape and love waterfall out side my window. But most of all the people who run this place. Very friendly and take care of any problems we have. Love the team work.

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

Not bad. No major complaints. Right near 95, good location. The gas station is convenient too. No problems with the trash pickups, appliances, or our neighbors thanks

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

It’s so clean and the staff are great. It’s a nice community. My neighbors are quiet and very curtious. I haven’t had any issues yet. Paying rent is easy through the online portal

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

All of the Andros Isle staffs are kind and helpful. Great environment. If you are student best place to live here at Andros Isle. I love it.

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

We haven't moved in yet, but so far our experience has been amazing. They have been so helpful and patient with us. They have made a possibly stressful situation into a swift, easy one.

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

The apartment complex is so beautiful. My roommate and I had such a hard time apartment hunting though Andros has such an easy application process, especially for college students! We are so excited to move in!

Really nice place. It’s my first apartment ever and I really enjoy myself. However I don’t like that the walls are very thin and it can easily get you in trouble with noise complaints. Even if you’re not being loud.

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I live here and could not feel safer anywhere else....a beautiful neighborhood with parks and trails."

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

I'm a new resident and from what I've experience so far, I am very happy with the community. The staff has been very helpful and pleasant throughout the application process and I look forward to spending the next few months at Andros!

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

I just got accepted to be a new resident here and the staff have been so nice and informative. Can't wait to move in and meet my neighbors!

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

convenient atmosphere. A bit expensive but, its what you pay for. Gives you privacy away from city but close to every basic needs your looking for around the area.

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

I’m just moving here but so far is really nice, I recommend to all you guys to come here and take a look, excellent location, nice pool!!!!’

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

The staff is amazing . They are always friendly and helpful. The pool is resort worthy and always maintained perfectly, however the noise level from neighbors is horrible

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

I have been living here for close to 6 months now in june and i can only attest to how much i love this community. very tranquil place, amenities are to comfortable, welcoming business center, when you have issues with things at your place, they are very responsive and very quick on responding to your work orders. paying for your monthly rent is very easy. mail and packages could be received at the main office if needed. in short, this is a great place to move to if you are looking to get to this Daytona beach area.

Overall a great experience. Nice apartments and amenities. Fast repairs too. Just two comments: make sure the grills, fire in front of the lake and grill lights work. Parking during fall & spring is terrible. Which being a resident is very frustrating. I think apts should have reserved/assigned parking spots like other communities (which, btw,are even less luxurious than Andros Isles)

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

Just wish it had recycling. I have to drive all the way to another complex just to recycle. I think recycling should just be standard at this point

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

It is quiet and safe place to stay. My experience while at Andros apartment has been amazing so far. The office staff is great and I would definitely recommend this as your next lease!

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

The Apartments is convenient and nice place! but I recommend the other people choosing the apartment! If you live in Andros you will be satisfied.

Reply from Andros Isles Luxury Apartments

Very nice amenities and staff. Would recommend for anyone living in Daytona. The gym and pools is nice. It’s located in a great spot. The enterance to the freeway is right there.