It’s nice that you can sign an individual lease so that you don’t have to worry about finances if someone in your apartment decides to move out.

Amenities are great, everything else is okay. Definitely a good first time apartment. The rent is good for what you receive. Overall okay apartment.

Great place awesome place amazing place like living here would recommend my friends family and loved ones. Can’t believe I got this opportunity thank you

This is a fun place to live at! It’s very convenient with the printing room. Helps with homework with school. Also the people that work here are really nice.

Amazing experience. The people I’ve come into contact with have been very helpful with my soon move. Very nice and gave lots of information over the phone

Reply from Angelo Place

This is a good place to live with friendly people who interact with each other where special prices are handed anytime Angelo Place holds an event.

Reply from Angelo Place

Pretty friendly, pretty quiet for the most part, nothing really to complain about. Room mates pretty hostile, may just be the 20 year old testosterone

Great place. Not so good roommates. Very messy and disrespectful. On the bright side, Angelo place did solve my issue ASAP. I would love here again if they offered 1 bedrooms.

The rooms have a good amount of space and storage. The living room is also well furnished for four people. They are good at cleaning and decorating in between residents too.

Reply from Angelo Place

Could be better but I’m happy with the new management. Hopefully things will get out in order soon! Otherwise, polite staff and I love the snacks

Angelo Place has been a great place for my first apartment experience. I like that I am only responsible for my part of the rent. Also the fully furnished is a plus.

I really do like living here. I feel like I am truly living my life as an independent person. Plus, I'm grateful for my boss for allowing me to be roomed with my cousin this leasing term.

Angelo place is a good community. Its cheap snd friendly and always up. The customer service is good too. I advise students to live here for school

Reply from Angelo Place

I really like that all of the utilities are included in our rent as well as the fact that the units are fully furnished. I also appreciate that AP is pet friendly and I just want to give a shoutout to the amazing staff!

Reply from Angelo Place

I really love the way the apartments is set up. The rooms, bathrooms, living room and kitchen are nice! However, I am in room unit C and I hear a lot of noice from the outside and also inside I feel like the walls could have been thicker. I am a light sleeper and am sensative to noise. The staff is really helpful!! Despite of the noise, I am really happy with a place with a room and bathroom for myself!

Reply from Angelo Place

I love living here my roommates are nice and it is in a great spot for my job and school. Everyone here is friendly and I always feel safe when I am at the apartment alone.

Reply from Angelo Place

It’s ok. When I first moved in I had the clean the entire room myself. The maintenance service ether comes right away or 3 weeks later. Love that all my fiends are close by but

Reply from Angelo Place

Have good apartment pardners. They welcomed me. Office staff is super. They were a big part of my decision to come to Angelo Place. I wish there were building parties to attend.

Reply from Angelo Place

Angelo place is a good apartment complex for anyone that is looking for good and affordable housing in the are whether attending school or just looking for a place to live

Reply from Angelo Place

The rooms are refurbished and clean, as long as you and your roommates keep it that way. You can easily get a room with your friends. The community room is updated and cool, very spacious and modern. They have a very nice pool also with volleyball and basketball courts for fun in the summer.

Reply from Angelo Place

Been living here for a week so far and enjoying every bit of kt. Loving my room mates. My only complaint is the late night drivers going as loud is they can with there cars.

Reply from Angelo Place

lots of amenities, clean units, timely and helpful staff. Not timely on notifiying residents of when mail/packages arrive but the rest is good

Reply from Angelo Place

I love the people and atmosphere here! I know everyone’s experiences vary, but I’m here to tell you that the management, staff, and maintenance crew here is amazing. They are always willing to help in any way that they can. The maintance crew comes to fix any issues extremely promptly and is always very friendly and polite.

Reply from Angelo Place

My experience with Angelo Place has been super awesome. Getting my lease set up and signed was such an easy process and anytime I have questions there is always someone to help me out!

Reply from Angelo Place

Staff worked with my roommates and I to accommodate living requests, they were helpful and took the time to make sure we were informed and squared away before our move.