Since the company turnover, the living quality has dropped drastically. Thank goodness I am almost out of my lease. It used to be a lot more welcoming. But thankfully I have always had decent roommates

I have not lived here just yet however I will be moving soon and it looks like great apartments. I am very excited for a new change and I am looking forward to living here.

Apartment was not entirely clean when I moved in and there are noticable damages to furniture and walls. Litter, broken glass, and dog poop on the ground are a bother to put up with.

Great place to live. The community is perfect for us college students. And AP has amazing rates compared to the dorms or other competing apartment complexes.

Good cheap place, but when something brakes or they mess up your account, they will take forever and not care and make sure they are covered first.

Reply from Angelo Place

The reason why I like this place is because of the free internet and they have laundry connected with the unit. Also I don't mind sharing a living space

At Angelo Place I am always taken care of! The maintenance and office staff are very attentive and take care of all of my issues in a very timely manner! I highly recommend living here!

I transferred in to ASU and when I moved to San Angelo, I knew 1 person. Angelo Place has given me great roommates and friends on property, not to mention great opportunities to win prizes and get to know other residents at events.

Creates a good environment for students living off campus. They respond to all concerns and needs. The apartments themselves could use some maintenance and cleaning but the staff is quick to help fix any major needs.

Most of the times it’s a great place to live. The only complaint that I have is sometimes the music people play at the pool makes me uncomfortable. I don’t like explicit content . Management has been quick to resolve my issues. The staff is always friendly when I go sit in the office to wait for rides.

The maintenance is great for all your needs. The “beauty” of the apartment is not great. It does not have much grass area at all. The pool is really nice. Not a bad place for college students.

Good place to stay, managed by professional staff and maintenance crew are on the top of it. Will recommend staying here. Manager are flexible to accommodate requests.

Your maintenance crew often doesn’t do the work they claim or they do a poor job. Things are hardly ever don’t timely. There is always dog potty everywhere in the grass so watch out ! And the staff in the office is almost always rude.

It was a good experience overall. Really liked all my roommates and had no problems with them. If I had to change one thing it would probably be the time it takes to fix some stuff.

Probalem with roommates. A lot of people on my apartment. I would like to move apartments bit overall theure nice if you have good roommates. Office syagg is always friends and Jason the manaher always helps me oit but won't hire me for some reason.

Angelo place has been decently alright, but I don’t love it. I work a full time job and the weekends at ap have so many parties making it near impossible to sleep when I have to be up at 6 am the next day.

I love my roommates and the staff. The issues are always addressed quickly and well. My only issues are noisy upstairs neighbors who party all the time but what can ya do🤷‍♀️.

You guys have been so supportive of me during a really bad time in my life. I’m very grateful for that. Thank you!!! I don’t know how much I appreciate you extending yourselves with the staff in making my life a little less stressful.

Excited for my new place, perfect location near ASU campus. The people in the front office are very helpful and reliable during the entire leasing process.

I have not moved in yet but the customer service has been outstanding. Since I am located in another state at the moment I though this process would be a pain.

Reply from Angelo Place

Things seem to be improving overall. I’ve been here almost two years now and you can tell a difference in most of the things I’ve previously complained about. The grounds are cleaner, the reserved parking is finally marked and the maintenance staff is timely. The office staff is always friendly and helpful. The only thing holding me back from 5 stars is the noise can be a lot some nights and the WiFi is still super spotty. I’d never do important work here for fear of the connection dropping halfway through. Other than that you can’t beat the price for all the accommodations. I would recommend Angelo Place to friends.

Angelo Place has shown to be a good environment for those looking to live close to the college campus. Lots of students from ASU live in these apartments because of its proximity to the school.

Reply from Angelo Place

Pretty good overall, could be cleaner and some of the furniture could be replaced. Good for everyone who’s looking for a cheap place to stay.

Reply from Angelo Place

overall the apartment is nice. it is close to school and a lot of the popular places here. my friends and i currently live there and plan to renew

It’s nice that you can sign an individual lease so that you don’t have to worry about finances if someone in your apartment decides to move out.