It’s been okay, I feel like it could be better! There is always an issue with the WiFi and sometimes the work orders that we put in take awhile for them to come fix the problems. Other than that it’s been good.

Reply from Angelo Place

I really like the community aspect of this complex. I love how we have things that bring us together weather it be good, games, or just contest. We all come from all over, but we can make new friends and meet new people due to these get togethers and no other complex I have lived at does as much as this place does.

Reply from Angelo Place

Overall experience is good. Sometimes the smell of weed from neighboring tenants gets into our unit and it’s uncomfortable. Lots of crickets but that’s everywhere in Texas during this season

Reply from Angelo Place

I had heard lots of different reviews about these apartments before moving here but honestly, I have to say it was quick and easy to move in also any problem I have the people in the office get it fixed quick.

Reply from Angelo Place

Been a hectic move down here since I PCS'd here from Virginia to Goodfellow but the staff helped me get everything handled quickly and easily so I could move off base quickly.

Reply from Angelo Place

honestly, after the things I’ve heard about this place, I was hesitant to live here.. but it’s not bad at all. The community is great and I have no complaints about anything. I love it here.

Reply from Angelo Place

It’s a great place to live and meet new people. Everyone is super friendly always something to get into living here. I moved in same day as I applied and the staff was super nice and helpful.

Reply from Angelo Place

I think it’s great. It has a nice Pool, the people are very nice and helpful if I would need anything. Also, maintenance is very quick to fix things that needs to be fixed.

Reply from Angelo Place

Wifi needs to work better and the fitness center desperately needs some updates. I like the location though as well as the space. However, I wish they had given desks with actual drawers and let us hang things upon the walls.

Reply from Angelo Place

After two weeks of residency, I can say that you get what you pay for. The few interactions I've had with maintenance have been pleasant (they're friendly) and of course the front office staff were all friendly and helpful every time I've been up there for anything. The apartments themselves are big enough, lots of space in the kitchen and living room. Rooms/bathrooms are not as big as I was expecting, but I honestly didn't know what to expect, so I'm not disappointed. The only down side of living here is that on the weekends, it can stay noisy outside past 2 and 3 in the morning as the college kids roil about. As I continue my stay, I'll likely update this review!

Reply from Angelo Place

Condition of the shared space in the apartment is ok. Appliances work! The laminate flooring is all separated and dirt gets caught in those cracks. The internet is not reliable, and it’s slow. I’ve enjoyed all of the community amenities. They are well-kept. The staff is always friendly and helpful to the best of their abilities.

Reply from Angelo Place

It would be better with more secuirty and less partying. The gym key never works. The machines are basically out every time. The maintaince staff is helpful and come out. The staff arw nice but staff in the bigger office are rude.

Reply from Angelo Place

Overall, I like living with close friends and neighbors from school. Everyone provides with such bright and energetic attitudes. I wouldn’t change it for the world.

Reply from Angelo Place

Convenient location, close to work and chick fil a, occasionally temperamental internet, some areas could be better maintained (ex:stairs), nice pool area

Reply from Angelo Place

Living in Angelo place is okay. It’s better than living in the dorms and cheaper than getting my own apartment. I like it. But my room at is kinda rude.

Reply from Angelo Place

i love angelo place because the people are so nice. we have friendly neighbors and the front office is super nice and helpful all the time whenever we need something. everything is always well organized and we always get the help we need as soon as possible

Reply from Angelo Place

AP is in a great location! It is a few minute walk to school and has good food options for those busy days or late nights studying. They also have access to their business center so you don’t have to worry about printing in your own!

Reply from Angelo Place

It could be a lot better. Though the staff are friendly most of them don’t know what’s going on or have no answer and have to wait for 1 person to be at work at all times. The incentives they offer, such as the $300 gift card for renewals, are never followed up on. And the state of most apartments don’t match the price tag.

Reply from Angelo Place

The office is never helpful. I have had so many issues and the answer i always get is “we don’t deal with that”. My toilet broke and it took 3 days for someone to fix it....

Reply from Angelo Place

There’s always trash everywhere & never any parking:( I like my apartment itself, but my dryer hasn’t worked since we moved in and nobody will fix the request:/

Reply from Angelo Place

I have had a wild experience here over the past 8 years. I have had some pretty good roommates in recent years. One of which died in my apartment. He was a good friend and a really wonderful guy to meet and hang around with. I will miss him very much. Overall the experience has been interesting.

Reply from Angelo Place

The apartments are not bad but they need more staff in order to get stuff done in a timely manner also the new electric company sucks and they should switch

Reply from Angelo Place

Rooms were given to me filthy and there are roaches in rooms. Many rooms brew to be renovated. Found dead bed bugs in my drawers when I first moved in. Mainnace staff is friendly.

Reply from Angelo Place

I have absolutely loved living here so far. The staff is very friendly and very helpful!! The apartment was in very good shape, and anything that needed to be taken care of was done in a very timely manner.

Reply from Angelo Place

Things haven’t been too bad lately.. move in day was frightening because all doors were unlocked and all rooms were very obviously not cleaned