Angelo Place
4 stars591 Reviews

A great community and great residents. When something needs to be done it is done. My roommates that were assigned to me are amazing and would not want to trade them for the world
Other than a few plumbing issues the only problem I have had here is with my roommates. Angelo Place is great. The outside is well kept and my neighbors are all really nice.
The dog park addition is great and convenient for my fur baby and I. It is a nice size park, however, a bench would be nice. The maintenance staff is super friendly and explains how appliances break (AC, Washer/Dryer, dishwasher). The apartments are a great size and in a great location near campus for students.
I love Angelo Place. Everyone (Staff) is so nice. Maintenance is always on time and fixes the issue. I love all the contest they do. The special thing they did for Thanksgiving. Its a great place to live.
Just moved in and the staff has been wonderful! Had a lot of cleaning to do once I moved in, but maintenance came the Monday after I moved in and took care of everything I had in my list! Very polite and helpful.
Everything is good. When I put in maintenance request they are very good about doing it in a timely manner. The staff here at AP is friendly and works well with you if a problem occurs.
Really enjoy my roommates and how quiet this community is! I would highly recommend my friends and any college people to check this place out
great place for living on your own for the first time, could use some updates but overall great community and good place to make new friends!
Awesome place if your getting your first apartment. Great staff and neighbors! The utilities here are amazing. There’s some things that need improvement but overall, great place!
So far it has been a wonderful experience! The staff is always very friendly and helpful. I really enjoy the Wednesday give aways on Wednesdays!