Angelo Place
4 stars511 Reviews

So far it’s been a pretty positive experience. The maintenance people are always super quick to respond to requests. The office people are also super nice.
Awesome staff and people, they have amazing rooms and gym and pool are amazing too! Will forever love this place, and the people I’ve met with!
It's well kept and nice, great pool and workout room. People there are so sweet and helpful. I love how it come with a washer and dryer in unit. And I really appreciate the dishwasher.
I don’t live here yet, but I have been to some sick kickbacks here. I’m excited to live in the building here apparently nothing ever happens. I like calm quiet & serene. My roomies are all super sweet already too. Can’t wait (:
An amazing place to live. Love the people and the amenities. I would definitely refer this to students that are looking for an affordable place to live.
Not a bad place for what you pay. Pool area is nice and the staff is friendly. However, the WiFi situation is not good at the moment and that sucks when you have homework to do.
As a new resident I really feel welcomed to the community , Angelo place seems to really care for their residents and their response time is faster than anywhere that I’ve lived before
The monthly electric allowance is fair but when we go over less than $1 each we are charged monthly for the service fee to pay the $1 which is irritating. Management listens and is helpful. Property is clean, no pest or rodents. Started enforcing towing recently which is a plus. Maintenance is fast, usually next day. If they do not fix the problem right away they work hard solve. No complaints, I’ve stayed here for two years I’d recommend to future students/residents.
It has been pretty good so far, I always wanted to move out of campus and I am finally living here at ap where all my friends are. I am very happy about that.
Angelo place is a great apartment complex, great and helpful staff. It’s not to noisy at night, and not loud in the mornings. It’s a great place to live