Angelo place is a good apartment complex for anyone that is looking for good and affordable housing in the are whether attending school or just looking for a place to live

The rooms are refurbished and clean, as long as you and your roommates keep it that way. You can easily get a room with your friends. The community room is updated and cool, very spacious and modern. They have a very nice pool also with volleyball and basketball courts for fun in the summer.

Been living here for a week so far and enjoying every bit of kt. Loving my room mates. My only complaint is the late night drivers going as loud is they can with there cars.

lots of amenities, clean units, timely and helpful staff. Not timely on notifiying residents of when mail/packages arrive but the rest is good

I love the people and atmosphere here! I know everyone’s experiences vary, but I’m here to tell you that the management, staff, and maintenance crew here is amazing. They are always willing to help in any way that they can. The maintance crew comes to fix any issues extremely promptly and is always very friendly and polite.

My experience with Angelo Place has been super awesome. Getting my lease set up and signed was such an easy process and anytime I have questions there is always someone to help me out!

Reply from Angelo Place

Staff worked with my roommates and I to accommodate living requests, they were helpful and took the time to make sure we were informed and squared away before our move.

Reply from Angelo Place

It has been wonderful. Sometimes it’s a little rough because all the parties that go on. But other than that it’s been great. Super great customer service.

Reply from Angelo Place

The staff really worked with my roommates and I to get us into an apartment quickly. Angelo Place is a nice, afordable place that is friendly to the military.

I think that Angelo place is a great place to live and I recommend that if anyone need affordable living with fun active workers that care about you this is the place

Reply from Angelo Place

It’s been pretty good after my other roommate moved out it’s been peaceful the staff know how to work with the residents and help them out when needed

Awesome!! Just flipping awesome! Amazing caring staff! Made me feel comfortable and safe. Welcomed me without a question or doubt. Then surprised me with a credit to my account. Not expected at all. At 40 I was a little worried but I just couldn't believe how comfortable they made me feel and so welcoming.

Reply from Angelo Place

I love the low rent cost, how nice and helpful the employees are, and living with my friends, but don’t love the size of the rooms, how we had to get a random roommate, and the fact that there’s no elevator.

Reply from Angelo Place

Good place to live. Just don’t be afraid to talk to the staff when you have a problem, they are super helpful. I only knocked 1 star off because this is very much like a college dorm and parties can get quite loud

The roommates I have are very quiet and overall friendly. On weekend nights there’s a crowd for those that would like to get more involved with the community, but also plenty of opportunity for rest and relaxation.

Reply from Angelo Place

I think that with maintenance keep up that my apartment complex could be in a lot better shape. I also think that early move in should be treated just as equal as normal move in, because Comming into a destroyed apartment was not fun. I feel that they try and to a lot for the residents but don’t get the word out enough so they don’t even know what events are happening.

Reply from Angelo Place

Its been good living at Angelo place. I like that it is close to ASU campus or easy to get downtown. The complex is pretty well kept up. I enjoy using the adminities.

Reply from Angelo Place

Most of the people around me are laid back and easygoing, and the office staff are very nice. The biggest discrepancy I’ve encountered was when I had a few items stolen from my vehicle about a month into my stay here at Angelo place. Then about a month ago there was a fight outside building 8 the ended when one of the parties involved pulled a gun and fired three rounds into the air. Then a week after that, someone outside my building fired a round into the air. Even a basic surveillance system would help tremendously, but there are very few cameras throughout this apartment complex.

Great location for school and other activities. I have been here for 2 years and for the most part it has gone pretty well. Office has been good and has worked with me when I got behind on rent. Always having some sort of activity for yhe apartment complex. Great for being in college.

Overall, it has been good. However, it definitely has shown me that I like living alone rather than with other people. I love how you pay for your own rather than everyone having to split it.

Great community to live in. Good way to get off campus but not be too far. Parking is great, pet friendly, as well as all bills paid. Great!

No complaints yet. People complain about noise, but I sleep fine. Only thing is when people have parties they leave trash all around, which is annoying. Don't really go to the office that much, but when I do they are pretty helpful.

My experience has been weird here because there is a couple that always fights around 12am on a school night right in front of my window. Also I don’t like how they charge so much when you are late on rent.

Location is a major convenience! I am close to campus, close to the lake, the mall, H.E.B., everything I really need is in walking distance.

The neighborhood is great there is a lot of things to do here you can interact with people when people have parties you can’t really hear the nose so it’s perfect