Angelo Place

Angelo Place is a nice apartment complex and has great staff. I feel like this place is growing and I can see that when I look at the parking spots at night.
very cleanly and well organized. staff is very helpful. great place to live especially for second or third year students looking for a place off campus to call home as a starter apartment.
Angelo Place is a great price for the amenities and living set-up. It’s not anything overly fancy, but it has everything you need and the furnished bedrooms and common areas are a plus!
I have great memories here and the staff is always helpful! Great price for a good area next to Angelo State! Maintenance is always on top of things!
I’m loving it so far! The staff are incredibly friendly. The price is a tad higher than I’d like but it’s not excessive. I appreciate how they are handling the virus.
Great staff, great location, nice apartments. The leasing process was easy and done all online. When I had a question or concern about the process the front desk team got me an answer fast.
Angelo Place is a good place to live it is close to the campus of Angelo State University. They have good utilities here for people who are barely living off-campus.
Great place to live for the price you’re paying. Pool is pretty nice and the people are always very nice whenever I come in to get packages or have any questions.
It’s nice to be around everyone and everything!! I have neighbors that I hang out with and it is fun to walk to places like the mailbox. Love it
I love the extra space in the rooms and bathrooms. I also like the fact that each of the unit included a microwave, washer and dryer, and a television