So far I truly like the facilities and the staff are very equipped with the answers and very helpful with all my questions. I would have to say my favorite part so far would be the kitchen.

The cleanliness could be better, but the amenities are a plus! Applying to take over a lease was pretty smooth sailing, and I appreciate how big the living room and kitchen are.

The apartments are fine when maintenance actually comes to fix stuff but other than that there’s always something eventful happen at AP so keep that in mind

When I was about to move in I heard how bad it was and has second thoughts on it... But then it turned out not to be so bad like everyone told me!

Reply from Angelo Place

I have loved living here & have met some amazing friends! The staff is very friendly and always very understanding. Always very attentive to any problems.

Reply from Angelo Place

Great, move in next year I am already so excited. Great, move in next year I am already so excited. Great, move in next year I am already so excited.

Reply from Angelo Place

It’s a good place to live. The rent is really good and it’s nice that there are washers and dryers in the apartments. The wifi is horrible and really needs some improvement

Reply from Angelo Place

It's pretty alright for the price. The only thing to really worry about it the type of people you get roomed with. I've lived here for 2 years now and out of the 6 roommates I've had there only been one that literally been a waste of space.

Reply from Angelo Place

I’ve been living here for almost 3 years and I’ve enjoyed it. No big complaints. Maintenance try’s their best to get things done we ask. The office is friendly and helpful!

Reply from Angelo Place

It was okay at first but we’ve had two mice since we’ve lived here. We aren’t even dirty. Probably won’t renew the lease because I don’t want anymore mouse friends chillin in my bathroom

Reply from Angelo Place

Everything is going great, nice student living apartments. The office employees are very nice and helpful with anything you may need. Would recommend.

Reply from Angelo Place

Not the most up-to-date flooring in bedrooms and bathrooms, but other than that, a great place to live especially for the price point. The office employees are pleasant and helpful. Maintenance requests are handled very promptly and they always follow up with your experience afterward.

Reply from Angelo Place

Living here has been a great experience. The people and employees here have been so helpful. It is such a beautiful community where I am not afraid to tell people where I stay. Not to mention the inside of the apartments are quite great and very spacious.

Reply from Angelo Place

so far I love living here the staff is great! my roomates and I get along wich is a plus and the location is close to campus as well I never have trouble with finding parking.

Reply from Angelo Place

Angelo Place is really close to ASU and convenient. The pool and sand volleyball courts are a lot of fun. The maintenance requests are slow to be taken care of.

Reply from Angelo Place

Feels like home! I love the community and the great amenities and the staff is always super duper nice and sweet whenever I get my packages!

Reply from Angelo Place

I moves 3 & 1/2 hours away from everything I knew and was more than nervous. This community and my roommate have made this feel nothing short of home and i’m so glad i took the step in moving here!

Reply from Angelo Place

Angelo Place always has fun resident activities. They also always make sure my work orders were completed, not only on time, but also to my satisfaction

Reply from Angelo Place

I think it’s a great community and definitely worth the price but the neighbors can be pretty noisy. Overall, you get what you pay for. I do wish the pool was open a little longer on sunny days.

Reply from Angelo Place

I like AP! Convenient location and staff is super friendly. New management is going a great thing with keeping the noise down. They are also involved, which makes AP really like a home away from home. You could maybe fix the hole in the road between building 1-3, and the WiFi.

Reply from Angelo Place

it’s not a bad place to live but I think the rates are a little high. However I do like that it’s fully furnished and maintainer comes pretty fast when you have a request

Reply from Angelo Place

Pretty decent college living accommodation that is super close to Angelo State University. Allows the residents to chose who they live with and sets up those who don’t have accommodations with a group based on their preferences.

Reply from Angelo Place

It always smells like weed. The guy one the first floor hot boxes his room and the opens his window so when you walk by you get second hand high.

Reply from Angelo Place

I really liked the convenience of living at AP, and how easy it was to access mail and packages and what not. I feel like things were constantly breaking i our apartment though. Also I feel like a lot of weird things happened around the area which made me a little scared at night.

Reply from Angelo Place

Buildings aren’t the nicest or cleanest. I scrub everything and it won’t get clean. But the proximity to campus is nice. Office is helpful sometimes but only sometimes.