Angelo Place

It’s been a good experience living at AP. It’s a nice alternative to living on campus and worked out well as I got a unit with my friend and enjoy my two other roommates as well
The amount of noise that goes on every night whether from people above me or just people outside is mind boggling. The people who rev their engines or speed out of the parking lot every hour of the day are becoming much. But I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.
My experience at Angelo Place so far has been great! Although, there were a few things broken or that were not working when I moved in, maintenance was able to fix and replace everything in a timely manner. Management is awesome and is always super helpful. The only negative thing I am encountering is the smell of smoke (marijuana) that is seeping from the vents from downstairs. Other than that, I would recommend living at Angelo Place. It’s a great place for the right price!
Haven’t been here to long already have had my truck broken into twice and $300 worth of tools stolen. Talked to the people upfront said they would look into it and didn’t respond afterwards.
These apartments are so cool, they are close to many local restaurants and the view of the pool and workout center is amazing, the staff are awesome as well.
Pretty nice place. The rooms are fair sized and the kitchen is nicely stocked. I do however wish there was more parking around building 1 as other buildings have more.
Great place to live great staff overall great experience and great place to live I love my roommates the office staff are very sweet and helpful the maintenance is very efficient
I love the amenities that we have such as cable and WiFi. I also love my roommates and we all get along really well. When I moved in my apartment had several issues such as our dishwasher is full of black mold. One of my roommates is allergic to mold, so we can’t even clean it ourselves. Our ice maker is broken as well. Other than these few things, I have enjoyed living here and have gotten comfortable in my new space!
Great. Maintenance is helpful. Staff is very friendly. Neighborhood could be better. and the cleanliness of the outside of each apartment building could be better kept
The people here have been super nice, but it is a little loud. I like my roommates; they are nice and clean! I have enjoyed my experience so far