Angelo Place is really close to ASU and convenient. The pool and sand volleyball courts are a lot of fun. The maintenance requests are slow to be taken care of.

Feels like home! I love the community and the great amenities and the staff is always super duper nice and sweet whenever I get my packages!

I moves 3 & 1/2 hours away from everything I knew and was more than nervous. This community and my roommate have made this feel nothing short of home and i’m so glad i took the step in moving here!

Angelo Place always has fun resident activities. They also always make sure my work orders were completed, not only on time, but also to my satisfaction

I think it’s a great community and definitely worth the price but the neighbors can be pretty noisy. Overall, you get what you pay for. I do wish the pool was open a little longer on sunny days.

I like AP! Convenient location and staff is super friendly. New management is going a great thing with keeping the noise down. They are also involved, which makes AP really like a home away from home. You could maybe fix the hole in the road between building 1-3, and the WiFi.

it’s not a bad place to live but I think the rates are a little high. However I do like that it’s fully furnished and maintainer comes pretty fast when you have a request

Pretty decent college living accommodation that is super close to Angelo State University. Allows the residents to chose who they live with and sets up those who don’t have accommodations with a group based on their preferences.

It always smells like weed. The guy one the first floor hot boxes his room and the opens his window so when you walk by you get second hand high.

I really liked the convenience of living at AP, and how easy it was to access mail and packages and what not. I feel like things were constantly breaking i our apartment though. Also I feel like a lot of weird things happened around the area which made me a little scared at night.

Reply from Angelo Place

Buildings aren’t the nicest or cleanest. I scrub everything and it won’t get clean. But the proximity to campus is nice. Office is helpful sometimes but only sometimes.

Reply from Angelo Place

I like it here because it’s so convienient. I’m right across the street from the school and live with my teammates which always makes things better.

Reply from Angelo Place

I have been here for a few months and love it! Great service and great facility. There are always exciting things happening for the residents which is fun. I am enjoying my time here at Angelo place!

Reply from Angelo Place

It’s been good so far. I like the way the size of the rooms are not to big or too small, the drawers that come with the room it’s good having a personal space.

Reply from Angelo Place

Place is nice for what it is. Staff isn’t very helpful... and there’s always extra charges at the end of the month and it’s always for ‘electrical charges’. Other than that this place is okay.

Reply from Angelo Place

Love living here! Great rooms and amenities. Only problem is the wifi still goes out way too often. It's gotten better over the past few weeks, but it still goes out almost every other day for a few hours.

Reply from Angelo Place

The staff was very helpful in getting me setup with my new apartment and very accommodating. The apartment itself is satisfactory and is what I expected. Overall, I would recommend the Angelo Place to anyone who’s looking for a safe decent place to live on a budget.

Reply from Angelo Place

Overall good place to live for what you’re paying. Pool is super nice. Rooms are a good size and I haven’t had any Major issues. Kitchen counter space is small but doable.

Reply from Angelo Place

There are crickets literally falling out of my air vent, please find a way to fix it. I put a net up that catches them and they crawl around for a bit before going back into the vent.

Reply from Angelo Place

I love my bedroom and the amenities here at AP. I wish there was an option for 1 or no roommates. The office staff is nice and helpful, and maintenance has gotten better lately.

Reply from Angelo Place

I’ve lived here for two and a half years now and I think that this is the best this place has been right now. The maintenance staff is timely on their requests and the office staff is always helpful and friendly. The parking has gotten better and they hired people to clean up around the property so there isn’t trash around in the hallways and grass too often anymore. They updated the wifi and it seems to not go out as often as it used to, though it still does sometimes. But with all the amenities, the awesome staff and the good deal on rent, Angelo Place is a great place to live.

Reply from Angelo Place

So far the staff and maintenance employees have been super nice! My neighbors are a little loud especially during the nights, but it’s college housing.

Reply from Angelo Place

Comfortable place with a great community. Conveniently located from grocery stores. For the price, the residence is appropriate. Having your own bathroom is great. However, there is a cricket/beetle problem that has yet to be effectively taken care of. WIFI will sometimes go off unexpectedly. Furniture was very used when I moved in; couch was stained and damaged, surfaces scratched all over. Bedding is unsatisfactory; need to buy a thick mattress pad or a completely new mattress.

Reply from Angelo Place

Angelo place is just like a college campus. Everyone here is from school so you not only see your friends on campus, but also around where you live too. Getting together is much easier since everyone lives close by!

Reply from Angelo Place

I have been pleasantly surprised by Angelo Place. I was originally concerned with the idea of sharing an apartment with multiple people. I was able to find people to move in together and they made the process easy for the four of us to be roommates.