Angelo Place
4 stars727 Reviews

This has been a very pleasant experience. The people at the front have been very kind anytime I have a question or go down to pick up a package. I have no complaints!
Love the prices, community, location, and accommodations. There is a very welcoming and safe environment here. The proximity to campus is very nice.
It’s been enjoyable, I haven’t had any complaints so far! My hours are just weird so I never see my roommates. A little sad that the pool is closing as I haven’t had the time to use it.
I love it but I wish I didn’t have to worry about my AC breaking all the time and my fridge leaking. I love everything else but I feel like some people who work here are rude for no reason and so I hate having to pick up packages or put in work orders.
I absolutely love it here. I love my roommates as well. When I first moved in I was sort of skeptical because I am really bad at making new friends and then I moved in and one of my roommates is my absolute best friend
Was able to get all my paperwork down without even being here in person. Then signed it all once I showed up. Got my keys and since then this place has been amazing. It’s usually clean. Except when people are moving out. Everyone in the office is helpful. Don’t have any problems.
A really good place to stay while going to angelo state university. Very good maintenance team and office is always helpful. Perfect place to study after classes.
I have had no complaints about anything regarding the apartments so far. It's been a very good experience and the price is fair for the amenities provided.
All of the other people who live at AP have been nice and the office people are lovely. I really like the fact that events are held here for the residents.
i have had a great experience here! The staff here has been good to me. The noise level has been cut down which is great too. The business center has been great to use over the years I have been here.