Angelo Place

Its been great. Maintenance always helps out and finishes in a timely fashion. The service desk is always friendly and helpful. They make sure you are taken care of at all points and even check in with you to see how your experience is going.
I enjoy everything at Angelo Place but cancelling the renewal. Other than that it’s a great place to be at. I highly recommend to other to live here.
Good place to live for a good price. People who work here are always very friendly. Pool area is my favorite part of it! It’s also very close to campus!
great apartments for college students and people looking to start life in san angelo. it’s a great place full of great opportunities and fun things to do
I love angelo place because its close to just about everything, plus who dosen't love the pool here on hot summer days! The people in the office are always so friendly.
The staff is so helpful. I love that Angelo place is pet friendly as well. It’s amazing that they care so much about their residents AND their pets, so they even built a dog park.
My experience at Angelo Place are very comforting knowing that I have 4 roommates to come home to. I feel safe with the luxury of my own apartment. I enjoy my covered parking with the comfort of knowing that there will be no hail damage to the roof or the hood of the car. I am please with the doggy part and the swimming area. It is new grass with the fresh scent of cedar. My mailbox is convenient and easy to get to. I really love my Angelo Place apartments.
Cool place to live, right next to campus and walmart, even has a dog park and are very nice with mail delivery. Also has covered parking to keep your car protected.
Fairly quiet - but school is out- staff and maintenance are friendly and helpful the amenities are good, complex is kept clean - good location to shopping and dining
I am so excited to live here in the fall. I loved the atmosphere and the people! I am excited to meet new people and experience new things!!!