Angelo Place
4 stars640 Reviews

The Maintenance staff always goes above and beyond to complete their job in a timely and efficient manner. The staff was committed to giving not only great customer service but an amazing customer experience. They are always there when you need them and have a lovely energy about the work they do. I just want to say you are appreciated! Thank you!😁
Great amenities, location, and neighbors. I’ve had a wonderful experience living here. I love everything about Angelo Place. Definitely would recommend to others.
4.5 stars only cause there's always room for improvement. But staff is great. Maintenance team is fast. Close to the school. Nice amenities. Been here for 2 years now and have enjoyed living in these apartments!
Great for those looking for a dorm experience off campus, but for those bothered by noise (cars, people screaming, dogs barking) or wanting to get away from dorm-like conditions, not a good set up. While some roommate matches are good, not much can be done to help bad situations.
Not happy with continuous appliance issues but maintenance responds quick and are great. Do love the apartment but I have an issue with neighbors and noises. We constantly hear animals all above us. Walls are paper thin and I hear my roommates in their rooms even when I'm in my room (room D). Moving in, I saw multiple issues, rust in the bathroom, loose Nozzles, furniture damage, especially the drawers. I do like the apartment for the price, and I have own bathroom and private room. Kitchen does have a lot of space and storage if roommates share plates, cookware and etc. Thankful for having a desk for homework and the commute to the school is great.
Good place to live overall. Infrastructure is a bit in disrepair ie: crumbing staircase. Nice little dog park area. Affordable and convenient.
Angelo place has amazing staff and is there for all your needs! I have never witnessed any problems and have always been kind when needing help. Angelo place is a great place!
I have really enjoyed living here, I’ve made any new friends that I will have for a lifetime! I love all of the great amenities and how clean the apartments are when moving in.
Angelo place i can say by far made me feel like I am at home. I’m currently a sophomore at ASU and living here feels like I’m at home it’s a safe pet friendly environment.
The people in my apartment tend to stick to themselves. We stay in the rooms or the kitchen. I believe that everyone tries to keep the noise down in their rooms because it is kind of easy to hear others in their space. They are considerate in not doing dishes or laundry late at night. The office people are always very friendly when I come in.