Angelo Place
4 stars696 Reviews

Over all my two years at ap was pretty decent. The walls are thin however so you can here upstairs easily along with the rooms next to you. The staff was nice and he maintenance was helpful. The pool was my favorite part along with location. I felt save and parking was great. It’s great for someone just moving out or needing a cheaper payment. :).
The apartment provided WiFi and cable which is nice and helpful for college students that are on a budget and doing online school while in quarantine.
Nice apartment complex and the rooms are decent. Maintenance is very on top of things and never had any problems with the office. On occasion we have run into some issues with appliances, but they are fixed in a timely manner.
I love the community that Angelo Place offers. I also love the little giveaways they do every now in the . I totally recommend Angelo place.
It’s a good place to stayed off campus if you have decent amount of money to pay for rent, the rooms, bathroom and living room area/kitchen is nice. It’s right by campus if you don’t have a car.
Staff is nice, but everything is over charged and the main reason why i'm moving to river ranch. Same amenities at a better price. Also love playing basketball and the basketball court hasn't been fixed in over a year and its part of my "amenities."
Did I get your money from my grandma and sent me a pic lol lol I’m bout to go to see ya wanna lol I got it on ya wanna lol I’m sorry but I’m
Great location, good neighbors, friendly staff! I’ve had a good experience living here. The roommate matching is awesome! I loved the girls I got.
Overall great place to live. They have a great little gym facility and large kitchens. If you’re looking for a place to stay that is affordable and close to campus, I’d definitely recommend it.
Good for college students that don't mind noise and the smell of weed outside of their apartment. Feels like a dorm environment located off from campus.