Great atmosphere for college students. Great ammenditiss that allow for college students to get school work done and then go sit by the awesome pool

It is a nice place to live and usually work on what is needed nice environment and everyone is very nice parking could use some expansions but that’s really about it

It has been great. Having my own bathroom and washer and dryer really is what attracted me to this place. I love that each separate room locks as well. I just don’t like that we all share a mailbox (i don’t trust my roommates)

The apartment community here at Angelo Place is pretty nice! I've met a lot of great people here. The extra amenities offered here make it a convenient community.

The staff is always ready to help and that is definitely my favorite part of living here, knowing someone is always ready to help. Living at AP has been nothing short of great!

Reply from Angelo Place

Very helpful for the most part. Always understanding if I'm gonna be a few days late on rent. Nice, friends people. I like it because with no vehicle its so close to work and school it is very convenient. Maintence is always on time and takes care of issues quick. Great place to live.

The main thing that I am unhappy with is the wifi. Everything else is pretty much what I expected. I like how close the community is between everyone.

Reply from Angelo Place

These are some nice apartments to live at. They come with everything you need so you don't have to buy furniture. I like that the rent is per person.

I love my roommates and enjoy being on the third floor. I also like that y'all give away so many things and do activities for us. Having a student discount on our rent it a plus.

I like living at angelo place apartments. Coming from another town i feel like this is my home away from home. They always have something for there residents to do and make sure we’re well taken care of.

It has been great with my roommates but overall the issues within the apartment and the time it takes to fix them is unacceptable & the wifi is horrible but still a great environment

Reply from Angelo Place

Well I guess I actually have to fill these one hundred and forty characters out the only things that I didn't like was that they Marcus wait to move in and didn't even have it clean when we got there also we still have that drawer missing despite multiple work orders.

Reply from Angelo Place

The internet constantly goes in and out and the complex as a whole can have a lot of trash at times. However, the maitenence people resolve issues in a timely manner and the staff is really great. They always make you feel welcome and do nice things for their residents.

Reply from Angelo Place

Great environment, nice staff and comfortable room size. The only thing I wish Angelo Place would better is the wifi. Sometimes the internet is up, but other times it isnt. Great overall...

It’s a good place to live still have a a very big college feel to it. It’s a very good place to live if it’s your first time being off campus.

It’s Kinda dirty but I like the people that work here but then again the people who are like janitors and stuff don’t clean up enough cause some of the people that live here are dirty

Reply from Angelo Place

Angelo place has been good to me. I have alot of fun loving here with my peers. I get to meet new people every day and have alot of fun doing it.

Reply from Angelo Place

Overall the apartment community is not bad, I believe a lot of the complaints have to do with having 4 roommates. Other than that, I feel the rent could be could be cheaper, or wifi a little better (randomly drops when in use).

I have had a good experience here but when cricket season is here it is awful. The front office has been helpful, and they have always been nice when I come to visit.

The apartment has everything I need, fully furnished, wireless internet, covered parking, A POOL, it’s close to campus and private room with a full size bed with your own bathroom!

Angelo Place is a nice community, the staff is super friendly. Maintenance is quick and helpful. Amenities provided are great. A great place to live.

It is good place to live. A little pricey but overall good experience. Pet friendly, opportunities to be involved in the community. 4/5 stars.

I may have just downloaded this but so far i am pleased. I am really hoping this is real and works. Getting rewarded for paying rent and other things is awesome

The staff are really nice and always host an event for the community. They are always on top of complaints and work out a situation when it arises.

sometimes it can get noisy but for the price of the place its worth it. The private parking is also great unless someone parks in it. you can't report it unless the office is open.