Ansley at Roberts Lake

4.5

4.5

Jamie
It's a nice place to live I like the location. The gate works half the time but it not that big of a deal the car vacuum never works it always takes my money

Cassandra
My family & I are delighted to continue our residence here at Ansley at Roberts Lake, as we've signed our 3rd 15 month lease!! As we continue to grow with Life, we're ever grateful for this beautiful & safe place we call Home! Thank you & Peace to you from, The Sheaffers.☺️

Lauren
We have lived here for 4+ years and have enjoyed it. We love the green space, playground, and especially the pool! Would love to have a sepcific parking space to my name- that would be my one suggestion!

Turner
Everything is great here! There a small problem with hornets I see flying around but other than that I highly recommend this place to live !

Jessica
Nice people and very friendly staff. We are new to complex and neighbors have been very nice! Everyone introduces themselves and greets us with a smile.

Hayley
I have lived here for 4 years now and haven’t had many complaints but here recently I have had several issues with my apartment. The AC has stopped working multiple times leaving our apartment to be 80+ degrees. Maintenance does not communicate at all and it is really frustrating. They will just come in our apt when were not home, which is fine, but they leave no notes or emails stating they were in there and what they did. We came home the other day to a portable Ac unit in our bedroom with no context or anything. We are thankful they brought it but we just would like to know what’s going on and know ahead of time that they will be coming into our apartment. The person who came in last just walked in and didn’t speak when he left, so we didn’t know if he was finished or what he even did? If they could communicate and respond to emails or calls, it would help out a lot. Additionally, our AC has been messing up so much, our energy bill is the highest it’s ever been.

Grant
Set in a beautiful location that is peaceful and quiet, conveniently close to all necessary shops such as grocery, restaurants, post office and movie theater. Wonderful, friendly community.

Katie
Love the space I have in my unit and the facilities that the property has for us. Pool, gym and play area. Gated community makes me feel save being a single parent.

Jennifer
I’ve left a review before, but I’ll do it again! My girlfriend and I love are apartment and where we are located. The apartment amenities are everything we want/need.

Ron
The apartment complex is quiet and safe. The pool and club house area is simply awesome. I have lived here for over two years and enjoy livi g here