Anthem Cityline

4.4

4.4

Kyeong
1 day ago
Nice place to live although some noise at the early morning. Needs more amenities in business room. Needs more security units as like as security cameras in parking area.

Rhiannon
1 day ago
I love living in this community❤️ I couldn’t be happier . The perks of the complex and the amenities just going down the elevator make this a 5 star living experience:)

Sharon
Love it best amenities and staff ever. They made everything do easy and smooth for me. Very thankful for them. The area is so nice and so many things to do in the area.

Shannon
The area is wonderful! Within walking distance to several restaurants, entertainment and parks. However the cleanliness needs improvement. Some residents don’t clean up after themselves, unfortunately. And management only keeps the hallway outside the leasing office regularly cleaned. The stairwells especially are dirty. Due to Anthem being an older building, a lot of the amenities and other things like communal door knobs and appliances within the units need to be replaced or updated. Rent is going up but the value isn’t.

Prabhjot
I love anthem cityline apartments. It’s really safe here, everyone is so nice and helpful. Maintenance is always there to help you with anything you need. I am glad I chose anthem cityline apartments.

Verified Resident
So far it's been pretty great, the large cold front just hit and it seems that the complex is doing pretty good in general. The only gripe I have as a multi-year tenant is that we don't need 3 different trash services within 2 years. Could be due to the trash company service, but it's worth mentioning nevertheless. 5 star overall as everything else has been spot on, it's honestly small things that can be improved, our current waste management seems pretty good at what they do. High hopes!

Olivier
Nice and modern appartement. Good management from top manager to day to day maintenance group, very nice location closer to everything. I like this place.

Jude
Love the area always and forever but now it’s so noisy because of the two new bars downstairs. Especially on the weekends and the people always getting out drunk at night

Tianna
about 2 months ago
Still love living here after 2.5 years. Maintenance and leasing staff are both great. The area is great and super convenient for my job and my dog.

Hannah
about 2 months ago
Overall, everything has been great. Only one thing I can mention is I feel I didn't receive enough information about the parking garage, utilizing the gate code/guest access, etc. I wasn't able to come through the gate on the day of my move-in, but I do understand that there may have been system issues. My mailbox keys also didn't work. But everything now has been acknowledged and resolved! All is well, and everyone I have encountered so far has been just so nice. I love my apartment, and I'm glad to be here!