Anthem Cityline

4.5

4.5

Victor
about 2 months ago
I honestly have no complaints AT ALL! I haven’t had any issues with the staff, my unit, nor appliances. I have renewed my lease and look forward to another year in this community. My neighbors are pleasant, community is clean, unit is in great condition, all wins for me.
Anah
2 months ago
No problems during our stay here. Great location and good staff! Any problems were fixed promptly enough. Only downside is occasional elevator and garage gate breaking or being fixed for a week or 2.
Brittany
2 months ago
Great place to live and great staff!!!! I've been here a year and never had any problems. The pool and gym are always clean and nice. Also a really great community to live in with restaurants under the building.
Caitlin
3 months ago
it’s nice living here but the construction has been very disruptive to both my work, school, and sleep. i enjoy the amenities, location of the apartment, and staff!
Tianna
3 months ago
Still love living here after almost 2 years. Cityline has come to feel like my home and I always feel safe, even as a single woman living alone. Hardly ever have maintenance issues and the ones I do have are always handled quickly.
Linda
4 months ago
Always love that maintenance is on top of my needs. Close to so many activities at City line. Anthem keeps us informed of upcoming events in the area.
Olivier
4 months ago
Love this place, is one of best in Cityline. Everything is closer: Restaurants Bars, Grocery store Pharmacy, etc. They apartments themself are modern and nice with high ceilings, nice kitchen….
Kyeong
5 months ago
Pretty nice place to live! Quiet atmosphere and neighbors. Problem is there are sometimes strong noises from somewhere. Guessing it is from boiler machine.
Jennifer
5 months ago
Thanks for being awesome employees and always being available I love these apartments I really enjoy staying here The maintenance team is wondering and always come when needed
Paromita
5 months ago
It was a great decision when I decided to move to this apartment in August from Georgia. Im on the first floor but i have always felt safe here. The management is extremely helpful. The one bedroom unit is very spacious with a walk in shower and awesome set closets. I would highly recommend people to move in here.