The actual units are great, but the elevators, hallways, and garage always smell bad. The pool is very nice. Lots of packages get stolen if not left in locker. Delivery people constantly struggle. Its hard to let people in the building and the elevators are hidden throughout the building with no signage. The dog park is not maintained either.

Too much noise at front at the apartment late of the night or early morning, loosing sleep at night Big track, midnight delivery cars. Need to put noise reduce on the windows.

Great service. The community is well kept and enjoyable, although a few common areas could be better maintained and improved. The staff are very polite and helpful. Would recommend AO.

Good enough for living. Everything is so so nothing really impresive. But the pool is chill though and it is nice to have starbucks downstairs

Great location there is a starbucks near by. Parking is great. Only 7 minutes to the beach. The cell service is not that good but there is wifi.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Although I just moved in, I already feel like we are at home. Between the amenities and awesome location, I really couldn't ask for a better apartment at this pricing.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

The elevators seem outdated and untrustworthy. They are constantly breaking down and it makes me wonder if they're still reliable. Otherwise everything is very nice.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I love living here!! !! !! The people who work here are great. Matenence is always kept up. I love the police meetings in the club house.. I feel better with the police security. And i really like the security that we have working here. I like the people who work here in the office too. Thank you for all of your help.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great amenities, noise is a problem but there is a feel good-factor about home. Great amenities but maintenance requests take time to get fulfilled. Staff is friendly.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Rental process and move in were really great. The staff here are super responsive, very helpful and provide many options without having to request! Great experience so far after being here for just a few weeks

Reply from AO Santa Monica

While the community specifically around the gym and pool feels very open and welcoming, I have not(personally) partaken fully in these experiences as I feel I will be able to in the future. However, staff wise so far has been very accommodating and welcoming and I am very grateful for this.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I am very happy with the community. the apartment and the common areas exceed my expectations. Parking gates and parking lots keep the residents safe and clean

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Clean, beautiful living with lots of amenities! It's easy access to surrounding area with lots of food options and things to do. The parking garage is safe and convenient

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Our residency here at AO has been wonderful and satisfactory so far. The quality of the apartment continues to impress on top of all the additional bonuses that come with the community (fitness room, pools, etc.).

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Good apartment complex. New look and feel to units and solid appliances. Amenities are nice. Noise from people in common areas can sometimes be loud.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

The apartment community is incredibly well and very relaxed , so far on the 5th floor! The community is also very respectable and nobody is out of control or anything crazy

Reply from AO Santa Monica

We are very pleased since moving in a month ago. Responsive and kind staff, very impressed with Will on the maintenance staff. At times we notice some of the exterior gates being propped open, which is the reason for the 4-star instead of 5-star review. Overall very glad to live here!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I have enjoyed my move in so far. The inside of the apartment is great and any details that needed changing were promptly fixed. Great location.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

A super fresh apartment. Also with a great location. But air conditioning still has not been fixed after two weeks. We have been told that it will be fixed soon for a week now.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Service minded and helpful to solve any problem that might occur. The pools, gym and jacuzzi located close to the barbecue are nice and clean to use, as well easy access to bathrooms without need I go up to the apartment.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Well maintained community! Residents are very nice. Convenient to grocery store, restaurants, bars and many more! Five minute drive for 25 minute walk to the beach, couldn't ask for better!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

This is an amazing community. Lots of residents sit around the pool to get some sunshine and chat with each other. Employees from leasing office are very friendly.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

The staff are very friendly and easy to work with. They respond quickly to request for service and assistance with matters around the community.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

This apartment is mostly good such as pool,gym and so on. Supermarket is very near.so it's very easy to buy daily foods. On the other hand bad point is so noisy especially night

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I like my apartment, but the public spaces are pretty filthy. I refuse to bring guests in the garage elevator because of the overwhelming garbage stench in the garage. Particularly on the ground floor, the garbage is almost always overflowing and all over the place and reeks. I have had to follow up on service requests to get them done, and one time i got locked out and I couldn't reach anyone to assist and even though I left a message saying that I was locked out, no one ever called me back. I had to call a locksmith. the furniture covers by the pool/spa/fire pit are really dirty. Also the fridge makes constant noise and even after maintenance looked at it they said that all the fridges do this, indicating, to me, cheap appliances.