Many staff is cleaning our community every morning. Always feel nice after they clean it! sometimes I can hear people were screaming past 12 o'clock, it is pretty annoying. Last but not least, if AO could add more locker for packages then that will be awesome. Many packages were left outside the locker, it is very easy to get steal.

When walking through to view apartments I couldn't help but draw my attention to the luxurious amenities such as the fitness room, gym, fire pits, BBQ area, the pool and jacuzzi, and c'mon how could we forget mentioning the trash service (I hate taking the trash out so this is a perfect fit for me!) Excited to use the facilities and am beyond thrilled to be a resident here.

Amazing staff in the leasing office. Quick to work together with their clients and make sure their needs are taken care of the correct way. The community is very clean and modern.

Clean building, maintenance staff are professional and friendly, great amenities. Fire alarm is constantly going off during the night, continuous issues with resident swipe gates in parking garage, some residents can’t seem to find trash cans or use trash chutes properly so there is garbage all over the parking garage.

Great location but noisy and sometimes filthy. Please clean up after pets and the hallway smells like dog pee. I got a urinary track infection using the hot tub and had to go to Urgent Care. I was on antibiotics for two weeks. Please clean the hot tube!!

The building always appears to be clean and welcoming. I also like how accessible parking and getting to your floor directly from the garage.

AO’sa very good experience.The security makes me feel safe.AO has a kind and helpful staff.The businesses are people friendly.I love it here

It's been great! Facilities people come immediately when there is an issue :) Everything gets fixed in one day or less than two days! I love it.

I’m having problem with getting stuff fixed around here! It’s getting ridiculous to put a work order in! They come in and fix one thing and something else break! It’s pitiful

Love the place and the apartment. The pool is nice. Air conditioner is a bit loud. The staff is nice, cordial and professional. I would recommend it to my friends

love it here! I feel so safe and secure, i love how quiet it always is even with dogs. that’s a hard thing to accomplish. everyone pretty much stays to themselves but are very friendly. so happy that i chose this apartment complex

great apartment with resort style amenities. the walls are concrete, which means we never hear our neighbors- a rare perk in apartment loving. Some issues with our appliances, but the service has been fast and easy.

Nice place to be a part of AO santa monica, i am very excited to move in. My apartament is very nice. I tope to have a Great time and meet alot of people.

The apartment is beautiful and filled with tons of entertainment such as fire pits, pools and even a fitness center. This apartment complex has it all, making it very convenient for its residents.

Everything pretty good so far. It has nice pool, jacuzzi and gym. People at office are helpful. Perfect place for students just require good credit from parents. As well for professionals.

Moving from another state, we did not have much time to find a place to live and found AO Santa Monica. Our apartment has been quite and well maintained. The outside is being cleaned up and makes the place look like a luxury apartment complex again. We are happy to be here.

Very convenient location. Close to grocery store, schools, metro, beach and restaurants. New construction with balcony and washer/dryer. Pool and gym are local also.

Very friendly atmosphere, nice amenities, nice being able to stay healthy with the gym, and the swimming pool. So far everything is excellent

Pretty good, lots of stains on the floors that could make the place feel cleaner if cleaned up. Back gate slams loudly and can the gym open at 5 am?

It can be loud in the streets, but the apartment is super nice and the residents are super nice. The trash shoot in the parking lot can be dirty though. Other then that, the place is pretty clean and our apartment room is great!

Not bad. Neighbors blinds need to be fixed. We pay $5k a month and it’s embarrassing when our guests come and see destroyed blinds on apartments on either side of us

I have toured the community at 2pm during a Tuesday. It is a quiet community with cleaning people who were constantly at work. I look forward to living there.

Clean facilities, easy gym access, good location to get to other areas of Santa Monica including restaurants and events. Overall great spot.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

The apartment is great, the maintenance staff is very friendly, however, there are some problems: some tenants in the community, usually leave rubbish in the common areas (like food on the elevators´s floor) and they don´t clean it, they wait until the maintenance staff comes to clean it, the same happens with the pets's urine or feces. Another problem is the permanent smell of garbage in the elevator located in the parking lot and, finally, the Colorado Elevator presents problems very frequently.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I really appreciate the response time to requests, especially given how many units are at the property. It’s nice to know I can get things fixed quickly.