Very happy with the unit and building amenities. I like the restaurants and eateries available outside of the building and the location along Colorado Ave. is terrific.

It is a good and convenient place however there is so much room for improvement. The gym definitely needs some additional items like a pilates ball, the trash need to be picked up more regularly and... the doors lock fixed as multiple door dont lock properly which is concerning for me as a resident!

I love the community and the way you are trying to manage the apartment. Before I see a lot of trash bags in front of the units and in the parking lots, but after I received the email about the rules I don’t see it any more and no more dirt of dogs in hallway and downstairs. Thank you so much for watching and manage it🙏🙏🙏🙏Zhinos Kassaian

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Every time I have something go wrong in my unit. I am #218. The AO staff is always fixing it right away. Even when my bathroom light wasn't working and I was having an housing authority inspection that day. The maintenance man left to go pick up the light bulbs for my bathroom fixture that same day. Knowing i was having the inspection. And i passed inspection. Thank you AO . Thank you for all of your help. Sincerely, Lori Lehman #218.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

My experience has been phenomenal. I have been treated very well by all the staff here. The complex has a relaxed, mello vibe. The amenities are awesome, especially the heated pool.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great staff, beautiful pools, and a nice neighborhood. The Starbucks and nearby restaurants are very convenient. The staff responds very promptly and they are friendly and helpful.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Apartment amenities are good. Complex is loud sometimes with people screaming or cars screeching through parking. Maintenance requests take too long to get completed, but staff is friendly.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great community and beautiful complex! Nothing to complain about as of now. Nice clean gym and lobby, the pool area is nice as well, haven’t tried out the pool yet but I sure will.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I love living here. When I open the door to my apt I feel at home and the staff here make me feel at home. I'm able to access the weight room, pool jacuzzi and much more my son likes to get on the computer in the computer room and also does his homework their sometimes. I love that there's a Starbucks where I can purchase drinks for me and my family. And I also love that there's a eye doctor here as well where I just got me some new glasses.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I was really thankfull to move in here. The maintenance is always taking excellent care of this place. I am proud to bring people here; where I live. I always get told how nice the atmosphere is here. That makes me feel alot of pride. The complement of how nice the place is here always makes me smile . The up-keep of this building is always right on. The Colorado elevator is taken care of as soon as it needs to be. That makes me feel very thankfull . And I really know that I am ok because i know that i can rely on that elevator. I like when the cops come talk to us. That makes me feel safe. As well as the security that we have here. And I thank you for putting my ice cups away in the garbage. And thank you for showing the pretty flowers that I gave you in the past on your desk. THANK YIOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP. BY NOW. SINCERELY, #218 LORI N F LEHMAN. 😉😎.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Overall a Very nice, has 2 pools, a dog walking park area very beautiful neighborhood, walking distance to Ralphs but the elevator gets broken down often

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Property was extremely noisy, unkept, and front desk staff (except John) was unhelpful. Apartments were not maintained and there was always maintenance issues.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Well managed- rating ninety five out of a hundred Nice facilities- rating ninety out of a hundred nice people- rating ninety five out of a hundred Package Concierge has room for improvement- rating sixty five out of a hundred I would rate overall eighty five percent out of a hundred 85%

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Nice amenities and decent neighborhood. Good to have starbucks and quick restaurants in complex. Can be noisy at times with people yelling but otherwise fine.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Many residents say hello or how are you doing at any time. They are very friendly. But sometime especially Friday night, people in pool make noisy.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I have Loved living here so far. Apartments are nice. Front desk people are great also as well as nice neighbors. Would be nice if pool was open later and work out room had more equip.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Management treated me very fair they just have some issues with little things such as fixing things around the apartments but overall they have been nice to me

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Move in was easy and quick. The amenities are really great and the staff is always available to answer questions. The location has great parking options and free visitor parking up to 2 hours which is great.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

This place is not bad, but I do not like the plan of the building itself, the hours of the clubhouse work, there are no events for community

Reply from AO Santa Monica

AO has been my family’s home for over 5 years now. It is a diversified community with lots of wonderful people! It’s is very quiet & peaceful here. I Love my neighbors, I feel safe & supported in friendship. The location is great, everything is very convenient. The pools are beautiful, my daughter learned how to swim here! The staff & maintinence has always been helpful & punctual. I’m grateful for the ocean breeze, that I get everyday, it is fresh and uplifting. I am very happy here, & the gym is great! 🦋💙

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Friendly staff and central location in Santa Monica to lots of good restaurants, college campuses, and the beach. Lovely Mountain View’s from upper floor apartments.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

The actual units are great, but the elevators, hallways, and garage always smell bad. The pool is very nice. Lots of packages get stolen if not left in locker. Delivery people constantly struggle. Its hard to let people in the building and the elevators are hidden throughout the building with no signage. The dog park is not maintained either.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great service. The community is well kept and enjoyable, although a few common areas could be better maintained and improved. The staff are very polite and helpful. Would recommend AO.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Good enough for living. Everything is so so nothing really impresive. But the pool is chill though and it is nice to have starbucks downstairs

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great location there is a starbucks near by. Parking is great. Only 7 minutes to the beach. The cell service is not that good but there is wifi.