AO Santa Monica

The AO is in a great location, and easy access to grocery stores, Starbucks, the DMV, the metro and highway which is perfect, I love the environment with the 2 pools, the gym and The dog park :)
I dont like this place because it is nosiy dirty. Package delivery is not efficient. Parking lot is so far. The wall doesnt block any noise.
Great location, clean and safe complex at a great price with helpful and friendly staff. Moved here from San francisco and feels like a breath of fresh air.
It is amazing here! All of the staff are so nice and helpful. Thanks for that! I love having pools and having a gym right downstairs from me.
The office staff was so friendly and helpful with leasing...even during a pandemic! The move in was smooth and easy. We love our new apartment.
Very well managed apartment complex. Clean, quiet, tranquil atmosphere in the great City of Santa Monica. I wish I could use the fitness room and pool areas. Hopefully soon.
I have lived at AO Santa Monica for a year now, and absolutely love it! I recommend it for everyone who is new to Santa Monica, considering there is immediate access to a grocery store and multiple metro expo lines. I also highly recommend this specific apartment complex to students, especially those of SMC, for it is very close to the campuses.
I loved the AO community. Its very nice and clean and the leasing management team was very friendly and helpful. I'm really looking forward to my new community.
Nice place to live could be better at keeping communal areas clean such as hallways, stairwells, and grass in the front. People on office are friendly
This is not fun to deal with during COVID-19, since the gym, pool, and common areas are closed. I do enjoy the quiet, and that AO is doing what’s necessary to keep people safe.