AO Santa Monica

4.2

4.2

So far so good! Everything was great touring and seeing the community. This is definitely going to be a very fun and exciting year for me coming up.
The experience of getting the apartment was very easy. The staff especially Kaitlyn is very nice and helpful. I am looking forward to living at AO Santa Monica
HELLO EVERYBODY, Since the pandemic, I’ve notice people are more people friendly, it’s sad it would have to have a pandemic around the world for people to start extending their friendship to others! Instead it should be like that at all times ! But I know and I’m more than sure a lot of other people knows too , what’s happening around the world is an act of Our Lord God! Our Lord God has control of everything that’s going on. OUR LORD GOD AWAYS HAS THE FINAL SAY SO! TRUST AND BELIEVE , AMEN❤️🙂🙏🏾
I love it here! The people are really kind in the businesses! The office staff is exceptionally excellent and helpful! The neighbors are friendly! The environment is clean and the pool is great to look at! I love everything about this place!
Kari, at the leasing office, has been so helpful through the move in process. The entire team has been great! Moving across the country has been stressful and the AO staff made us feel very comfortable right away settling any doubts we had about our move.
Great location & amenities. AO is centrally located to all ur needs. On a clear day, u can see the beach...which is always a plus. Ralph's is downstairs, nice walking trail takes u straight in.
Clean apartments, hardwood floors, W/D inside units. Panoramic view, close to grocery store and school. Walking distance to metro. Starbucks, restaurant under the building.
I am enjoying it so far, for the most part. We moved in on Saturday, but our AC unit was broken when we arrived. It is annoying because AC was a big selling point for us, and we have yet to use it, because it was broken before we moved in.
We've had a wonderful experience so far! There is plenty of storage between the outside closet, big bedroom closet, bathroom cabinets and hallway door closet. Love the package concierge too, so much better than packages just being left on the street.
It’s been okay. I wish other residents were more mindful of their surroundings regarding trash and noise volume. It is overpriced for what the building truly is. Closed amenities, trashy hallways, unruly neighbors.