AO Santa Monica

4.2

4.2

The community has been nice so far with things being mostly quiet. The guest parking passes are a little annoying since we have to get them in person. It would be nice if we could grab them from online. The apartment staff have been very professional so far. I have had no real issues as of yet.
I just moved in, but so far I am very pleased! I only have a few qualms! I really don’t like that the package concierge charges $5 after 24 hours. I am out of town a lot & can’t always time when packages are going to come. Vacation mode is a great option, but may not always be feasible. Also, I would really like for the gym to be open outside of business hours!! Just like the employees here, I also work 9-6 & cannot make it to the gym on a weekday! That seems a little crazy to me. I hope that can change soon!!
So far so good! Everything here is top of the line and Starbucks is right down the hall:) All the amenities are amazing and we’re so close to the beach!
I've lived at AO Santa Monica for about eight months and it's been a very good experience. I moved here during COVID and though many of the amenities have been closed during most of my stay, the property itself is beautiful (almost resort like), it's next to a Ralph's fresh fare, it's quiet and any repairs/maintenance requests are handled promptly. As for the cons, I wish the elevators operated more quickly (and the certificates on the elevators show they're overdue for an inspection) and the rent was a bit lower, but all in all it's a great experience.
It looks amazing. I Was impressed when I went on tour. I fall in love with the first unit I saw. It's location and the floor plan. The management great! Very pleasant and accommodating.
loud and not many community social events to meet other residents. lots of flies in the hallways and inconvenient access into the apartment for guests
Nice place to live. The safety, cleanliness, and proximity to a lot of amenities makes this a very good place to stay. I so love how this is close to my office
Leasing off is a little slow and needs to improve with their application process. It was very frustrating to deal with that. Hopefully soon they will figure it out.
Very happy with our new apartment thus far. Robert has helped us throughout the entire application process and continues to assist in anything we need. Love the unit and the view and the pools.
Apartments are modern and the jn unit washer dryer is such a big plus. conveniently located by 10 freeway, grocery within walking distance and pretty close to the beach.