AO Santa Monica

4.1

4.1

The apartment is great but I am barrier communication with the elevator always issue Everything else is good. Hall need to be clean. Thank you
HELLO EVERYBODY WISHING ALL IS WELL! I’ve been living here for 8 yrs ! It’s been a very interesting time living here! I was Blessed when I first moved in and the Blessings I know will keep on coming ! When I moved in there were people working here who was saved in the Lord, and it haven’t stop yet and it’ll never will , THANK YOU GOD, AMEN
I love it here! My residence experience is really good ! I love the neighbors! I love the office staff! I love all of the employees here! Everything needed gets done! It’s clean!and I love the businesses and Ralph’s too.
The garbage near elevator 3 has smelled for over a year. Despite several complaints it is still an issue today. Of youbcan not fix this I will nk ot renew my lease. Its that bad.
My residence experience has been pretty normal. Like everyone else I'm trying to maintain my sanity during the pandemic. I really appreciate seeing other people occasionally (at a safe distance) in the building. We all seem to be keeping up our spirits okay, which is great to see.
My experience here at AO Santa Monica has been good, despite living here during a pandemic. Maintenence is great, the staff is a little rude and people don’t really care about the building. Lots of things break/don’t get fixed/animal feces always in hallways.
Water is constantly being shut down for a whole day due to a major problem in one unit. Tired of constantly having trash not picked up from our unit and being nagged about our trash can being a tripping hazard, yet a more serious problem is the dog owner who is negligent about cleaning up their dogs poop from the walkway. That is a cleanliness issue which is more of a concern than someone who cannot see our trash can. The package concierge was more of a hinderance than it was a "convenience" we had to pay for. My life is better since I canceled that service. We had someone knock on our door asking if we were smoking(we do not smoke at all), yet I don't know if they went to the neighboring units to ask the same question.
1 star
I’ve had a window that’s been broken for 3 months, nothing has been done by maintenance. The halls have poop and pee in them. The elevators are ALWAYS broken. The entrance gates are either broken or the “system is down” 🙄. The call box was broken for over a week so we couldn’t have contactless delivery. Dog park is never cleaned, which brings flies and poop smells. The back gate lock near the dog park has been broken for weeks, people just walk in. The amenities haven’t been open all year, but we still need pay for it in our rent. Staff changes every year, as do policies that used to be enforced. And the front staff is SOOO RUDE!!! Do not ask the front staff for anything. Not only will they NOT help you, but you will also get attitude and lashing out if you question them. I would never recommend anyone live here.
1 star
Our packages are stolen so now we send things to work. We can’t breathe in our home we constantly have headaches and sore throats might be mold
lots of screaming from outside that keeps me up at night. i don’t know any other residents living here/ don’t know how to meet. lobby is always closed and it’s hard to get in touch with staff and agents.