This place is nice but very average for the cost. It is usually noisy and there are homeless people constantly harassing residents. The gym is severely lacking adequate equipment.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Just moved in this past week and I love it so far. Everything is how I imagined ! The people are very friendly, all your stores that you need are in walking distance.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Nice staff that made the leasing process simple. Nice resort community with pools, spa, barbecue area, fitness center, business center and great lobby area.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I love living here at least for me I have no problems with anything really when I ask for something to be done it gets done. The staff really are great inspire of how many residents they cope with on a daily. I have peace here I really do.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great and helpful staff. The leasing process was very easy and the staff was always there to answer any questions my roommate and I may have had

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Sales staff are very helpful and care about residents. All paperwork can be processed electronically. They welcome you even with out appointment.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

We Have been lived in AO apartment for almost 3 years. We love Leaving here so much! It’s a very nice place to live. The staffs & maintenance people are nice and the friendly too!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

We have lived in AO Apartment for 2 months 2 years ago. We are very happy that we made this right decision. All the office staffs are very friendly and helpful, the maintenance staffs mentain very good jobs, they are knowledgeable and work hard; quickly solve the problems. We are very happy to live here. Thank you very much for all good services you provide and effort you did. We really appreciate!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I havent been there and met our neighbors but the place is really pretty. The commob area are nice and seems to ve well put togwther. Thabks again for this reminder.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

It has been a great experience so far being a part of the AO community. The location, amenities, neighbors, and overall space have made my stay here wonderful and convenient.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Haven't moved in yet but really looking forward to it! The rental office has been very kind and accommodating, easy to work with. Can't wait for CA weather.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Complex is nice and management is making progress to add more amenities. Can by noisy at times and doesn’t always feel 100% safe, but otherwise would recommend

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Very happy with the unit and building amenities. I like the restaurants and eateries available outside of the building and the location along Colorado Ave. is terrific.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

It is a good and convenient place however there is so much room for improvement. The gym definitely needs some additional items like a pilates ball, the trash need to be picked up more regularly and... the doors lock fixed as multiple door dont lock properly which is concerning for me as a resident!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I love the community and the way you are trying to manage the apartment. Before I see a lot of trash bags in front of the units and in the parking lots, but after I received the email about the rules I don’t see it any more and no more dirt of dogs in hallway and downstairs. Thank you so much for watching and manage it🙏🙏🙏🙏Zhinos Kassaian

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Every time I have something go wrong in my unit. I am #218. The AO staff is always fixing it right away. Even when my bathroom light wasn't working and I was having an housing authority inspection that day. The maintenance man left to go pick up the light bulbs for my bathroom fixture that same day. Knowing i was having the inspection. And i passed inspection. Thank you AO . Thank you for all of your help. Sincerely, Lori Lehman #218.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

My experience has been phenomenal. I have been treated very well by all the staff here. The complex has a relaxed, mello vibe. The amenities are awesome, especially the heated pool.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great staff, beautiful pools, and a nice neighborhood. The Starbucks and nearby restaurants are very convenient. The staff responds very promptly and they are friendly and helpful.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Apartment amenities are good. Complex is loud sometimes with people screaming or cars screeching through parking. Maintenance requests take too long to get completed, but staff is friendly.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great community and beautiful complex! Nothing to complain about as of now. Nice clean gym and lobby, the pool area is nice as well, haven’t tried out the pool yet but I sure will.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I love living here. When I open the door to my apt I feel at home and the staff here make me feel at home. I'm able to access the weight room, pool jacuzzi and much more my son likes to get on the computer in the computer room and also does his homework their sometimes. I love that there's a Starbucks where I can purchase drinks for me and my family. And I also love that there's a eye doctor here as well where I just got me some new glasses.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I was really thankfull to move in here. The maintenance is always taking excellent care of this place. I am proud to bring people here; where I live. I always get told how nice the atmosphere is here. That makes me feel alot of pride. The complement of how nice the place is here always makes me smile . The up-keep of this building is always right on. The Colorado elevator is taken care of as soon as it needs to be. That makes me feel very thankfull . And I really know that I am ok because i know that i can rely on that elevator. I like when the cops come talk to us. That makes me feel safe. As well as the security that we have here. And I thank you for putting my ice cups away in the garbage. And thank you for showing the pretty flowers that I gave you in the past on your desk. THANK YIOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP. BY NOW. SINCERELY, #218 LORI N F LEHMAN. 😉😎.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Overall a Very nice, has 2 pools, a dog walking park area very beautiful neighborhood, walking distance to Ralphs but the elevator gets broken down often

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Property was extremely noisy, unkept, and front desk staff (except John) was unhelpful. Apartments were not maintained and there was always maintenance issues.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Well managed- rating ninety five out of a hundred Nice facilities- rating ninety out of a hundred nice people- rating ninety five out of a hundred Package Concierge has room for improvement- rating sixty five out of a hundred I would rate overall eighty five percent out of a hundred 85%