The apartment is beautiful and filled with tons of entertainment such as fire pits, pools and even a fitness center. This apartment complex has it all, making it very convenient for its residents.

Everything pretty good so far. It has nice pool, jacuzzi and gym. People at office are helpful. Perfect place for students just require good credit from parents. As well for professionals.

Moving from another state, we did not have much time to find a place to live and found AO Santa Monica. Our apartment has been quite and well maintained. The outside is being cleaned up and makes the place look like a luxury apartment complex again. We are happy to be here.

Very convenient location. Close to grocery store, schools, metro, beach and restaurants. New construction with balcony and washer/dryer. Pool and gym are local also.

Very friendly atmosphere, nice amenities, nice being able to stay healthy with the gym, and the swimming pool. So far everything is excellent

Pretty good, lots of stains on the floors that could make the place feel cleaner if cleaned up. Back gate slams loudly and can the gym open at 5 am?

It can be loud in the streets, but the apartment is super nice and the residents are super nice. The trash shoot in the parking lot can be dirty though. Other then that, the place is pretty clean and our apartment room is great!

Not bad. Neighbors blinds need to be fixed. We pay $5k a month and it’s embarrassing when our guests come and see destroyed blinds on apartments on either side of us

I have toured the community at 2pm during a Tuesday. It is a quiet community with cleaning people who were constantly at work. I look forward to living there.

Clean facilities, easy gym access, good location to get to other areas of Santa Monica including restaurants and events. Overall great spot.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

The apartment is great, the maintenance staff is very friendly, however, there are some problems: some tenants in the community, usually leave rubbish in the common areas (like food on the elevators´s floor) and they don´t clean it, they wait until the maintenance staff comes to clean it, the same happens with the pets's urine or feces. Another problem is the permanent smell of garbage in the elevator located in the parking lot and, finally, the Colorado Elevator presents problems very frequently.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I really appreciate the response time to requests, especially given how many units are at the property. It’s nice to know I can get things fixed quickly.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I Love living here! Dog friendly, kid friendly! A beautiful, large yet quiet building, with a great pool with cabanas! Nice gym! Lotsa activity’s to participate in, if you desire. Friendly neighbors, attentive staff for any issues.. Close to the beach, and lots of cool stuff! My family & Iate very happy here! 💜🌸💜

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Friendly people, and great location! I love the space and the amenities that are in the apartment! Calm and quiet arra with the beach close by!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Very welcoming, clean, with great smell at the entrance! Very helpful, caring and kind staff! So happy to be part of this community! It was a great start!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Pool, gym and jacuzzi are great, but elevators and mail are under average. Service has been ok but laundry machines are very old, heater makes loud noises and hasn’t been fixed despite service request; I can’t sleep well and if I wake up I can’t fall back asleep because of loud ticking noise from heater

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Move-in was made very easy with the help of Jessika! She was amazing in getting my documents approved quickly so that I could move-in in lightening speed! The maintenance was quick to address issues. Jessika followed up by phone to confirm that the issues were looked into. So far so good....

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Everybody here is the best. Exceptional help. The service is excellent. The care is so nice. It feels so wonderful to live here. I want ice.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Amazing place to live. Very friendly staff members, great location and quite neighborhood. My brother and I have absolutely fallen in love with this place!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

The community is clean and I love that there is controlled access to the building as well as resident parking. The amenities such as the Nest thermostats, trash concierge, and washer/dryer in unit are fantastic! My only negative is that the rent is a high for the square footage.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

The overall experience has been good. The staff is helpful and the surrounding residents are friendly. The occasional smokers and trash in the parking garage is unfortunate, but infrequent.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Nice place to live. Friendly and responsive maintenance staff. Package system doesn’t always work (have lost some in the past). Can be noisy at times but overall positive experience.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great location, easy to get downtown but away from the party and quiet. Gym access key at all hours. Great staff to help with problems. Recommend.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Everything is great except always out of order elevators. Clean and silent residency. Great to face security taking care outside. Amazing location

Reply from AO Santa Monica

All that’s glitter is not gold! I like next door because I’m a entertainment ! You should change staff, they’re not respectful to clients ! Find good workers