AO Santa Monica

So far everything is nice, quiet and peaceful. I like having access to the gym into the late hours of the night, and that it’s also mostly nice and clean over here. Even though most dog owners are very responsible about picking up after their pets, the few who don’t tend to stand out, and it would be nice if they did their part, and didn’t neglect their dogs.
1 star
This is a fraudsite. AO on yelp consistently gets slammed and people even put the pictures of dog feces and trash in the hallways... they have many cases with santa monica code enforcement for illegally renting units to Airbnb HomeAway types who then party all night and disturb the residents. I could go on this is just the tip of the iceberg but don't take my word for it go on yelp. Ah what tangled webs we weave when we practice to deceive... obviously deception and lies is the order here whatever u do don't move into the black hole of lies and bullshit that is AO santa monica.
Great staff, nice neighborhood. Very convenient because there are Starbucks, Poki, salt tart. Wish there will be more restaurants or coffee shops offers down stair, so people could have more option to chose for the meal. Last but not least, sometimes it is noisy when neighbors were parting.
From the day I signed my lease at AO Santa Monica, I knew I was making a great decision. Not just are the employees in the front offices wonderful people, but the neighbors you meet here are always presented with a friendly smile. This community also has the best am me tired I’ve ever seen while renting apartments. You can often find me and a few friends swimming in the pool/hot tub, hanging by the fireplace, and even working out in their up-to-date gym.
I really like living at 2200 Colorado, but my only complaint is that dog feces and urine is left in the corridors sometimes. The smell is pretty bad and it's a hazard for foot traffic.
It’s been great living at AO thus far. We love the amenities and what the community has to offer to its residents. We’re looking forward to what’s in store for the rest of the year and can only hope for the best.
I think that AO is good place. I want to live with good neighbors. I don’t speak English well. So you guys speak slowly to me. I need to you so many help.
My lease signing process has been amazing!! John was super helpful along the way and ensured i got what i needed out of the process and let me ask 8 million questions
Things are always breaking in our apt and it takes then weeks to come fix them. When we have issues management often doesn't get back to you. Communication is terrible. The price is outrageous for everything we have to deal with with this building. Can't wait to leave.
So far so good but apparently I need one hundred and forty characters to complete this so there ya have it. Great example of getting what you asked for but not what you need.