I have toured the community at 2pm during a Tuesday. It is a quiet community with cleaning people who were constantly at work. I look forward to living there.

Clean facilities, easy gym access, good location to get to other areas of Santa Monica including restaurants and events. Overall great spot.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

The apartment is great, the maintenance staff is very friendly, however, there are some problems: some tenants in the community, usually leave rubbish in the common areas (like food on the elevators´s floor) and they don´t clean it, they wait until the maintenance staff comes to clean it, the same happens with the pets's urine or feces. Another problem is the permanent smell of garbage in the elevator located in the parking lot and, finally, the Colorado Elevator presents problems very frequently.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I really appreciate the response time to requests, especially given how many units are at the property. It’s nice to know I can get things fixed quickly.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I Love living here! Dog friendly, kid friendly! A beautiful, large yet quiet building, with a great pool with cabanas! Nice gym! Lotsa activity’s to participate in, if you desire. Friendly neighbors, attentive staff for any issues.. Close to the beach, and lots of cool stuff! My family & Iate very happy here! 💜🌸💜

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Friendly people, and great location! I love the space and the amenities that are in the apartment! Calm and quiet arra with the beach close by!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Very welcoming, clean, with great smell at the entrance! Very helpful, caring and kind staff! So happy to be part of this community! It was a great start!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Pool, gym and jacuzzi are great, but elevators and mail are under average. Service has been ok but laundry machines are very old, heater makes loud noises and hasn’t been fixed despite service request; I can’t sleep well and if I wake up I can’t fall back asleep because of loud ticking noise from heater

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Move-in was made very easy with the help of Jessika! She was amazing in getting my documents approved quickly so that I could move-in in lightening speed! The maintenance was quick to address issues. Jessika followed up by phone to confirm that the issues were looked into. So far so good....

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Everybody here is the best. Exceptional help. The service is excellent. The care is so nice. It feels so wonderful to live here. I want ice.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Amazing place to live. Very friendly staff members, great location and quite neighborhood. My brother and I have absolutely fallen in love with this place!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

The community is clean and I love that there is controlled access to the building as well as resident parking. The amenities such as the Nest thermostats, trash concierge, and washer/dryer in unit are fantastic! My only negative is that the rent is a high for the square footage.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

The overall experience has been good. The staff is helpful and the surrounding residents are friendly. The occasional smokers and trash in the parking garage is unfortunate, but infrequent.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Nice place to live. Friendly and responsive maintenance staff. Package system doesn’t always work (have lost some in the past). Can be noisy at times but overall positive experience.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great location, easy to get downtown but away from the party and quiet. Gym access key at all hours. Great staff to help with problems. Recommend.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Everything is great except always out of order elevators. Clean and silent residency. Great to face security taking care outside. Amazing location

Reply from AO Santa Monica

All that’s glitter is not gold! I like next door because I’m a entertainment ! You should change staff, they’re not respectful to clients ! Find good workers

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Only problem is people very often smoke. We had to buy an air filter because our neighbors kept smoking out their windows and it would blow into our apartment Otherwise it’s great!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great community to live in. Excellent staff and helpful with maintenance around the apartments. Easy parking and close to work. Gym access easy.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Nice apartment and amenities. Management is upgrading the elevators, but they are often out of service. Can be noisy at times of the day with people outside, but otherwise a good community

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I love it here. Maintenance is not only right on top of everything but great people too.i love the crankiness and the white walls.The neighborly events.and the police meetings.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Lovely neighbours. Excellent facilities. Super helpful and friend staff in the office. Moving in was so much easier because of all things listed above.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I'm moving in this weekend and am excited to move it. The amenities look great. The only downside is that I'm still waiting to see the apartment I'm moving it and won't know if it's carpeted or not. It would be good to know beforehand. Other than that, pretty excited to move in soon.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

This place is nice but very average for the cost. It is usually noisy and there are homeless people constantly harassing residents. The gym is severely lacking adequate equipment.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Just moved in this past week and I love it so far. Everything is how I imagined ! The people are very friendly, all your stores that you need are in walking distance.