Pro: Great location. Great office management. Cons: Constant construction in the building. Hallways and garbage areas are more often than not filled with some trash or spill. Neutral: Expensive but for its location, not bad.

It is convenient location, decent amenities and the layout of our apt is nice. There are a lot of issues ... It's dirty, other tenants who live her are questionable, appliances are old or don't work- even in the renovated units...

Many residents say hello or how are you doing at any time. They are very friendly. But sometime especially Friday night, people in pool make noisy.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Lovely apartment with helpful staff. When we first moved here in 2016 the pool was well kept and quiet, recently there has been a lot of parties, loud music and non residents occupying the pool area on the weekends. There are also slashes on the deck furniture and dirt in the pool. Hoping it returns to it's previous state.

Doing good in general, we could use more security in the building, may be more cameras to upscale security in the hallways and for sure a camera in the bicicle cage, so far they have stolen 3 of my bikecicles

It is a good and convenient place however there is so much room for improvement. The gym definitely needs some additional items like a pilates ball, the trash need to be picked up more regularly and... the doors lock fixed as multiple door dont lock properly which is concerning for me as a resident!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I like my apartment, but the public spaces are pretty filthy. I refuse to bring guests in the garage elevator because of the overwhelming garbage stench in the garage. Particularly on the ground floor, the garbage is almost always overflowing and all over the place and reeks. I have had to follow up on service requests to get them done, and one time i got locked out and I couldn't reach anyone to assist and even though I left a message saying that I was locked out, no one ever called me back. I had to call a locksmith. the furniture covers by the pool/spa/fire pit are really dirty. Also the fridge makes constant noise and even after maintenance looked at it they said that all the fridges do this, indicating, to me, cheap appliances.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

The actual units are great, but the elevators, hallways, and garage always smell bad. The pool is very nice. Lots of packages get stolen if not left in locker. Delivery people constantly struggle. Its hard to let people in the building and the elevators are hidden throughout the building with no signage. The dog park is not maintained either.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

This place is not bad, but I do not like the plan of the building itself, the hours of the clubhouse work, there are no events for community

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Big down side is that they make you pay to sign up for a package concierge service, and most of the delivery people don't know about it. So you pay $15 and then have most of your packages delivered to your door anyway (and stolen). They also charge you if you don't retrieve your package right away - what if you forget to tell them you're on vacation?

Property was extremely noisy, unkept, and front desk staff (except John) was unhelpful. Apartments were not maintained and there was always maintenance issues.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Management treated me very fair they just have some issues with little things such as fixing things around the apartments but overall they have been nice to me

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Apartment amenities are good. Complex is loud sometimes with people screaming or cars screeching through parking. Maintenance requests take too long to get completed, but staff is friendly.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Maintenance was a little slow at beginning and the daily construction outside is so loud but i like living here so far! The office has been helpful in answering our questions and thebunit inside is nice and modern.

So far, so good. Management has been responsive to maintenance requests. But theft of packages is an annoying problem. The hallways are horrible.

The maintenance could be faster. Maybe they can be quiet during midnight. And the second swimming pool can be used later maybe . So far so good.

This apartment is mostly good such as pool,gym and so on. Supermarket is very near.so it's very easy to buy daily foods. On the other hand bad point is so noisy especially night

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I like to live here but there are a lot of noisy from the neighboors and parking lot always crowded. The staff is very good and always helps with everything.

So far so good. I am excited to move into your community. The Staff has been friendly so far and I'm looking forward to enjoying the beautiful amenities!

Good enough for living. Everything is so so nothing really impresive. But the pool is chill though and it is nice to have starbucks downstairs

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I've lived at AO for nearly 4 years and have had a great experience so far! Helpful office staff, ongoing renovations, friendly neighbors, and the perfect location.

Love it so far but didn't really have any idea what all there was here or how anything works. Office should have new resident packets or something. Elevators are disgusting and the trash situation is not good.

I really enjoy living in AO apartments. The community is very warm and cordial. I think the biggest development area would be relating to timeliness and communication around maintenance requests.

For the most part it's pleasant to live here but the community aspect is lacking and I wish there was a squat rack in the gym and may I suggest a sauna!

Very close to Santa Monica College and Ralph's, so I save a lot of time. It is also close to the Third Street and the beach. I can easily go there and hang out. I really like the pool and gym as well.