New to the neighborhood! So far so good! I am really looking forward to learning the lay of the land and exploring. I am glad I chose this area for my new home.

Amazing community and amenities. Beautiful furnishings in the renovated apartments and surrounding common area. Best living west of the 405.

I appreciate all the hard work of keeping everything clean and neat . It like living in s resort. Everything is so convenient . The metro is one block and grocery store next door

Love everything about it. Office staff and maintenance are always friendly and helpful. It gets loud sometimes at night and early morning though.

I love the gym and the pool. I enjoy the BBQ set up as well. I like that the cement walls keep it quiet for the most part. I love that there is a Starbucks right underneath and a park near by where I can take my dog. Staff is also pretty helpful when requested.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

The staff has been so helpful and willing to help with everything. It was an easy move in and a great place to live. Easy access and lots around the area.

We have lived in AO Apartment for 2 months 2 years ago. We are very happy that we made this right decision. All the office staffs are very friendly and helpful, the maintenance staffs mentain very good jobs, they are knowledgeable and work hard; quickly solve the problems. We are very happy to live here. Thank you very much for all good services you provide and effort you did. We really appreciate!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Absolutely love living here. I've been here for 6 years and have always loved my friendly neighbors and attentive management team. Always have to shout out the apartment beautification team and maintenance.

The AO Apartments leasing/management team has been so helpful, accommodating, and welcoming! Looking forward to exploring all that Santa Monica has to offer!

My AO Santa Monica experience so far has been so great, moving in was so easy thanks to the great help from the leasing office and the efficient back and forth communication whenever I needed assistance. The building is great, location is convenient, lots of great shops right next door. However, the only downside is the flickering lights that took a while to get fixed and the constant smell coming from the trash chute when people don't properly close it.

I love it here!!!!!! A.O. is doing great!!!!!! The upkeep and the cleanliness are out standing!!!!!! I have refered my friend Kerry Rous. She is now in the prosses of getting her voucher from Day Break. She really wants to live here. The upkeep and the cleanliness of A.O. are outstanding. Also, the friendliness of the staff is excellent!!!!!! I just love it here!!!!!! And the staff is great!!!!!!

Very happy with the unit and building amenities. I like the restaurants and eateries available outside of the building and the location along Colorado Ave. is terrific.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Just moved in this past week and I love it so far. Everything is how I imagined ! The people are very friendly, all your stores that you need are in walking distance.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I love the community and the way you are trying to manage the apartment. Before I see a lot of trash bags in front of the units and in the parking lots, but after I received the email about the rules I don’t see it any more and no more dirt of dogs in hallway and downstairs. Thank you so much for watching and manage itπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Zhinos Kassaian

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Every time I have something go wrong in my unit. I am #218. The AO staff is always fixing it right away. Even when my bathroom light wasn't working and I was having an housing authority inspection that day. The maintenance man left to go pick up the light bulbs for my bathroom fixture that same day. Knowing i was having the inspection. And i passed inspection. Thank you AO . Thank you for all of your help. Sincerely, Lori Lehman #218.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

My experience has been phenomenal. I have been treated very well by all the staff here. The complex has a relaxed, mello vibe. The amenities are awesome, especially the heated pool.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great staff, beautiful pools, and a nice neighborhood. The Starbucks and nearby restaurants are very convenient. The staff responds very promptly and they are friendly and helpful.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I havent been there and met our neighbors but the place is really pretty. The commob area are nice and seems to ve well put togwther. Thabks again for this reminder.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

So far I love living here at Ao apt the community is very universal it's quiet and really vibrant. I love seeing the elderly ladies enjoy there day out at the pool side.

Great Pool! Great Gym! Great people! Love it here! The new train is a hop skip & a jump away! Nice to go downtown to Chinatown & Disney Concert Music Hall! πŸ¬πŸ’šπŸ¬

I was really thankfull to move in here. The maintenance is always taking excellent care of this place. I am proud to bring people here; where I live. I always get told how nice the atmosphere is here. That makes me feel alot of pride. The complement of how nice the place is here always makes me smile . The up-keep of this building is always right on. The Colorado elevator is taken care of as soon as it needs to be. That makes me feel very thankfull . And I really know that I am ok because i know that i can rely on that elevator. I like when the cops come talk to us. That makes me feel safe. As well as the security that we have here. And I thank you for putting my ice cups away in the garbage. And thank you for showing the pretty flowers that I gave you in the past on your desk. THANK YIOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP. BY NOW. SINCERELY, #218 LORI N F LEHMAN. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

We lover our apartment. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The maintenance crew is great and responds quickly. The location is just steps away from the beach and other great places.

Sales staff are very helpful and care about residents. All paperwork can be processed electronically. They welcome you even with out appointment.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

At AO everything is very convenient. Where If there's any problem it is very easily taken care of by the staff. Cash has been to big help for our apartment, helping us in different situation. AO is a very welcoming place that makes you feel right at home

great area, comfortable place which give safety, close to store clean building fast maintenance response close to the medical office and hospital