Apartments at Sauk Trail

4.5

4.5

Julie
It’s a nice place to live. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The apartment is very cozy and nice. Everything here is very clean and they take care of the property and gardens very nicely

Kymberly
beautiful apartments, kind people, and very polite staff thats also very helpful, only problem is not enough space for my babies to run around and no infant gates.

Cristel
I like the quality of the apartment. It is pretty sound proof but my neighbor does slam their door ALOT and my walls vibrate. I like options for a garage and storage.

Caden
It is a nice apartment and very friendly environment.the office workers are really nice and help with whatever you help with in regards to your apartment.

Crystal
I love the community here, I think everyone around me including the stuff is so incredibly nice! They are always very helpful with anything you need. I do think the people above who own the actual building are a bit money hungry, you can see things are cheaply made and they charge a ridiculous amount for everything. But thats not on the workers here and they are all very kind I love the experience I’ve had with them.

Margy
I love living in the apartments I like everything. the facilities of the complex everything is very nice. but I just have bad neighbors upstairs. they are very noisy

Beth
Love it here. Everyone is kind. They let me put out my bird feeders which I have enjoyed so much. When my dog goes walking he enjoys stopping in the office visiting and enjoys his treat.

Carole
It’s a great place to live. They keep it clean and safe. Lots of cute fun events going on. I like how they care and take care of problems if you have any.

Katelyn
about 2 months ago
Love everything about sauk trail, other than the parking. I really wish to see this change in the near future. The maintenance team is on point.

Jaremys
2 months ago
The apartments are very comfortable, and in general it is an excellent place to live, it is quiet and clean. It has good facilities to share with family and friends. It has nearby supermarkets and gas station.