I like living here ( Apartment on the green) is a place I can call home. It close to the malls, stores, and Salt Lake City airport. Staff is professional.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Apartments on the green is a great please to call home. I like the staff, they are professionals. I also like how maintenance people carry out any issue or problem.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Good staffs with good communication skills quick responding it is very green area and best community and secured. Nice pool people are humble there.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

It has been ok but not sure i will stay longer then my agreement. People arond me are friendly but have had a few problems with the place and needed things fixed.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

What I like obout apartments on the green the staff and maintenance guys. The place is really cool and beautiful and 5 minuets to downtown!.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Apartments on the green is the best place I have ever lived in. It’s really close to everything; super markets, downtown and others. Maintenance guys are the best.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Friendly people, julia is the best in the office , i really recomended the apartament good services nice community and helpful im looking forward to stay for a least 2 years or more

Reply from Apartments on the Green

One word that describes apartments on the green “Awesome”. Nice location close to everything thing. Great staff always smiling and welcoming. Maintenance people are more than five stars.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

I love living here but I have recently started hearing drink and make loud noises while working on their car. This happens usually around 1am when I get out of work and try to sleep.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Friendly sfaff, maintenance guys are quick on fixings things, well maintained lawn. Sewage and water rate is kind of pricey. For the most part trash is picked as it is supposed to according to the schedule.

I love it here. The staff is absolutely amazing always so friendly when I go into the office or call over the phone . The maintenance crew do an amazing job keeping the community clean. I will definitely recommend everyone to look at apartment on the green when they are looking for a new place to move into.

Love my renovated apartment and the maintenance staff and front office staff are awesome, friendly, and helpful... the trash “services” are not ideal but overall love it here!

I love living here. Everyone who works here is so polite. And makes us feel very welcome. Our neighbors are amazing too. Haven't had any problems since we moved in. I just love it here.

You're doing fine the staff is super friendly and usually willing to help with whatever you need. The only thing that I don't like is all the added fees added to the rent price

Great EVERYTHING is looking great i sure could use a stovetop though & hows the availability on 3rd floor redone w/d apt coming hope soon SMILES

It's a great place to live, my daughter and I enjoyed it. But the utilities for trash, water, parking, sewer, taxes, and insurance was to high for me on top of the rent bill, so got to move..

I like living here, the office is very prompt with notices and the community is clean. Neighbors are never a bother and the location isn't bad.

They have really stepped up and have made improvements to make the area look clean and presentable. I have loved living here. There are still things they can work on, like making sure letters are sent to all residents when things change such as rules for their trash and recycling pick up, but other than that it's a great place to live. Everyone who works there is super friendly!

Wondeerful always polite and accomidating .I enjoy the Stsff very much. If I ever have a problem they are quick to respond or something I font understand they are helpfull in answering my questions

The apartments are in great condition. The office staff is friendly and maintenance is always on top of what residents need repaired. Although we don't live in the best neighborhood I feel safe here and my kids do too. I've never have had a problem here.

I like living here, neighbors are great! And the location is awesome, near by postal office, convenient store, and gas station isn't far. The maintenance man dose very good, and he attends to you fast. :-)

Please deal with roaches. And clean up the outside. And do some about package pending . Have of package ends up going to post office. Trash valet has to go

This reward system is a great way to give back. its nice to know that our community cares about us an that we get back for living in a great community

We couldn't be happier living at apartments on the green! Living in the remodeled 3 bed 2 bath is just like living in an ivory home, without the price! The friendly staff and maintenance are always prompt and welcoming. It's so nice to finally live somewhere we can actually call home.