The Grove Apartments

3.9

3.9

Overall good. A couple things I need to talk to about just haven't had the time. I will get around to it. I like the yeah service even though I don't have a can and haven't since moving in.
Love the updated appliances. Love the view of the pond. Love the maintenance guys. Don't care for the office people because the ladies seem stuck up. The office people have switched multiple times and I cant catch up on who is who anymore. I would appreciate it if the bed bugs and cockroaches were taken care of and the mouse under the stairs.
The unit is nice & I love that it’s very quiet neighborhood. Only problem was that my unit wasn’t properly cleaned, the carpets have a very bad odor, I’ve tried everything and it still smells. The bathroom (bathtub, toilet) could use some new paint.
We have been here almost 2 yrs and we like it, even tho we have had issues that thankfully was solved we can’t complaint about anything else it’s quiet and my family likes it.
Nicole was super helpful in helping us to find a place and at a great value during these hard times. Thank you so much for helping everything be a quick and easy process!
I love the big spacious dog park and the dog wash. This is actually one of the complexes I’ve been to that has less pet waste laying around than other properties I’ve lived at/seen. I do think the renovated apartments were done with too cheap of materials considering the issues I have had with drawers breaking.
This place used to be awesome, but not anymore a lot of crime activity happening now. I have to watch my car 24/7 because every second somebody breaks into somebody’s car.
Everyone is really kind & respectful. It’s always clean outside, the trees and grass are always cut and green! We have friendly neighbors. Just a really peaceful place(:
I recently moved in about 4 months ago. I have nothing to complain about. So far everything has been good and I haven’t had any major issues.
Not as what I expected. And not what I was told when moving in . Dark park is not a priority And that is something that they advertise You can’t throw your own trash away inside the trash cans. Valet trash is okay but not for all people some people get off late from work. There should be a trashcan for residents to throw their own trash. They advertise non-smoking apartments and people smoke. Also a lot of residents are really rude