I like it here because it close to downtown any other business locations. The staff really great and friendly. Maintenance guys are also great.

Management recently changed, i loved the old staff but i love the new ones too. They are all amazing! After moving back here to Utah after living in AZ for a few years, I am happy that we chose to come back to this community.

I love my neighbors. I have kids upstairs, that's obvious. The noise is not excessive considering. I really like my community. The only thing wrong would be the people in the office, who seem money hungry and unfair. I get the impression that they get commission for charging extra to tenants. Not approachable or flexible. My rent was once given on the 4th, since Sunday was the 3rd. I was told I had until the 3rd of every month but there were threatening letters on my door on the 1st of the month, then I learned the office wasn't open on Sundays. I paid 500 extra that month. This month I paid 1650 for rent of 1440 plus a generous amount for utilities and a complaint letter was found on my door on 3/12/19 saying I had underpaid by 21.80. No explanation. I emailed, and no response. I called the office and no one picked up.

Life the way I wanted , something for something, not one but two three four no problems actiling liike life is my for the taking nothing can stop

I like apartments on the green, because it close to malls, grocery stores, and to the downtown. I like the staff. They are professional. The maintenance team are amazing. They always respond to our problems in minutes.

Staffs at office was very friendly, quick response on maintenance staffs. Great community. I would recommend to friends and family as needed. Nice renovated apartments.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

From submitting an application, to bring approved, and moving in, everything wrnt smoothly. I love this community, and that's why my brother and i chose to move back. Thanks!

Reply from Apartments on the Green

I’m really pleased with the people in the office very helpful and nice. I love the environment it’s peaceful and calm perfect for me and my daughter she loves it.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Living here has had it's ups and downs. I'm not a fan of how they low balled the additional fees with rent by a landslide and also had issues with being charged the right amount. But other than that it's been alright.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Definitely love our community and how are neighbors are well and our view outside is amazing! Love how our outdoors is taken care of. I would recommend this lovely community to all of my friends if they could!

Reply from Apartments on the Green

It's a nice place but trying to get management to call you back is a joke and I feel people in the office need more training they have no idea what's going on

Reply from Apartments on the Green

I enjoy living here its quiet peacefull frendly community nice gym they are expanding the pool area its just great staff is amazing. I really recomend it

Reply from Apartments on the Green

I like living here ( Apartment on the green) is a place I can call home. It close to the malls, stores, and Salt Lake City airport. Staff is professional.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Good staffs with good communication skills quick responding it is very green area and best community and secured. Nice pool people are humble there.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

It has been ok but not sure i will stay longer then my agreement. People arond me are friendly but have had a few problems with the place and needed things fixed.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

What I like obout apartments on the green the staff and maintenance guys. The place is really cool and beautiful and 5 minuets to downtown!.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Friendly people, julia is the best in the office , i really recomended the apartament good services nice community and helpful im looking forward to stay for a least 2 years or more

Reply from Apartments on the Green

One word that describes apartments on the green “Awesome”. Nice location close to everything thing. Great staff always smiling and welcoming. Maintenance people are more than five stars.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

I love living here but I have recently started hearing drink and make loud noises while working on their car. This happens usually around 1am when I get out of work and try to sleep.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Friendly sfaff, maintenance guys are quick on fixings things, well maintained lawn. Sewage and water rate is kind of pricey. For the most part trash is picked as it is supposed to according to the schedule.

I love it here. The staff is absolutely amazing always so friendly when I go into the office or call over the phone . The maintenance crew do an amazing job keeping the community clean. I will definitely recommend everyone to look at apartment on the green when they are looking for a new place to move into.

Love my renovated apartment and the maintenance staff and front office staff are awesome, friendly, and helpful... the trash “services” are not ideal but overall love it here!

I love living here. Everyone who works here is so polite. And makes us feel very welcome. Our neighbors are amazing too. Haven't had any problems since we moved in. I just love it here.

You're doing fine the staff is super friendly and usually willing to help with whatever you need. The only thing that I don't like is all the added fees added to the rent price

Great EVERYTHING is looking great i sure could use a stovetop though & hows the availability on 3rd floor redone w/d apt coming hope soon SMILES