I like live on Apartment on the Green because the people it’s very friendly and the area it’s very safe for my kids. The people from the office is very nice and they try to help you always.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

so after selling my condo in Sandy after a divorce of 36 years I wanted to move to apartments on the green because it had beautiful grounds and it was right across from the golf course of which I play two or three times a week. I have legal guardianship of my 33 year old son who has a spinal cord injury to the neck. We went without hot water for 17 days the dishwasher was out for over a week the shower head need a replacement. Parts were ordered but we're refused from Lowe's or wherever they get their parts from and then all of a sudden the manager and assistant manager walked out. Because I have a law degree at such I had legal grounds to file a suit for material breach of lease and get my money back and move right away however the new managers came in Loreen and her assistant and saved the day. The pool had been shut down for the entire month of June. When I explained my situation to both managers they gave me a $300 decrease in rent for the first I mean for the next month's rent. Everything now seems to be in order and I give full credit to Loreen and her assistant and Nicole..as well as the maintenance young man Kevin that held this place together. I was going to buy another condo when my lease is up however if my rent doesn't increase I will most likely stay here. I'm 75 years old Vietnam vet era and in great health work part-time on the FrontRunner train semi-retired taking care of my son who has a disability claim going and really love this beautiful beautiful place. Wait until the fall these people don't realize that these Northern Maples that they planted with the leaves turning bright yellow and golden in the fall is amazing. I just hope my rent doesn't go up because I really don't want to move again. Respectfully submitted William J Chilton apartment number 96.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Since I moved in had some issues cause a Neighbor decided to flood there Apartment damaging my Roof But Brandi Was so nice to help us Get into a New one much Better and so far we have been Happy with Our Stay

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Good but a little disorganized. Could use a few more Maintance worker so they can get to things faster. The management is very friendly though

Reply from Apartments on the Green

When we first moved in, it was great! A couple months in, we were paying around a additional $100 dollars on top of utilities for rent. Asked the leasing office about and they said it was part of some unknown fees. Then we get a schedule for trash, mind you I am already paying $30+ dollars a month for the trash to be picked. Trash days on the schedule was not being picked up, to were I would have more than 1bag in the bin. Then I get a flyer stating, I will get charged if there is more than 1bag in a bin. Now, if they would pick it up on time I would not have to keep having trash bags. A/C was not working, maintenance stated that it was fried. This now new management team is really on top of everything so it is kinda getting better for us here. The only issue I had was that when they did renew the unit. I noticed that someone did go in the apartment to obviously turn on a/c, but we did not authorize for anyone to go in. To top it off there was a slight sent and stratch on the door to get into the furnise. Which is the main reason I would have been more comfortable if we were home to actually authorize someone in the apartment.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Great manager, disappointed though in the state our apartment was in upon move-in. We had to do a lot of cleaning on our own, and had a lot of things that needed worked on inside. Love the neighbors, very friendly.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

We have a few bumps moving in. We were told our move in date was the first then told the day before the first that we couldn't move in until the 15th. There was a misake made somewhere along the way. I told them I had no where else to go so they ended up putting us in an even bigger apartment than we were supposed to get! Which was pretty nice. Then we had some things wrong with the apartment that we needed maintenance to handle they were here within 20 30 minutes of calling! So far very good experience as far as them fixing issues in a quick manner.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

it's okay to live here dirty around complex lots of hugs smells bad they are slow to respond to maintenance requests and office workers aren't too helpful but probably aren't paid enough so I understand

Reply from Apartments on the Green

I can call it greenest community in the area. I appreciate the facilities like Covered parking, basketball ground, dog park, swimming pool, gym, barbecue area, and plants and 🌳 trees surrounded community. I enjoy my newly renovated kitchen cabinets and white washed walls which give completely modern outlook. Management team is very efficient. Indeed, we enjoy living here so much.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Apartments on the green is a place that I called home. It’s close to everything thing that I need. The staff is really friendly and miantainace guys are great.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Alotb of hidden fees I have never heard of until I came here. We downgraded from a new 2bd 2 bath to a used 1 bath and 2bd with roaches at on the green, and some how we are paying more for it? Also when we go in to ask bout the charges they dont explain why we charged this fees for a better understanding. Need to hire better front office people who know what there talking about when they get asked about certain things.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Good community to reside and good location, and nice weather conditions. Good neighborhood with affordable prices. And staff are really good and answers to every question always.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Apartments on the green is a nice place where really really I call it home. It is close to everything thing; stores, downtown and schools and other.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

I enjoy living in the apartment. Neighbors are friendly and the new management, with the new employees in the office, seem very nice. The only thing that I will say is a deterrent is the monthly fees that are added to my rent. If I don't renew my lease, that would be the reason why. Although, I went and reviewed the fees and the apartment employees in the office agreed to waive the 15 dollar monthly parking fee, since I had no assigned parking and I usually park on the street. This is progress.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

I like it here because it close to downtown any other business locations. The staff really great and friendly. Maintenance guys are also great.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Management recently changed, i loved the old staff but i love the new ones too. They are all amazing! After moving back here to Utah after living in AZ for a few years, I am happy that we chose to come back to this community.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

I love my neighbors. I have kids upstairs, that's obvious. The noise is not excessive considering. I really like my community. The only thing wrong would be the people in the office, who seem money hungry and unfair. I get the impression that they get commission for charging extra to tenants. Not approachable or flexible. My rent was once given on the 4th, since Sunday was the 3rd. I was told I had until the 3rd of every month but there were threatening letters on my door on the 1st of the month, then I learned the office wasn't open on Sundays. I paid 500 extra that month. This month I paid 1650 for rent of 1440 plus a generous amount for utilities and a complaint letter was found on my door on 3/12/19 saying I had underpaid by 21.80. No explanation. I emailed, and no response. I called the office and no one picked up.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Life the way I wanted , something for something, not one but two three four no problems actiling liike life is my for the taking nothing can stop

Reply from Apartments on the Green

I like apartments on the green, because it close to malls, grocery stores, and to the downtown. I like the staff. They are professional. The maintenance team are amazing. They always respond to our problems in minutes.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

The apartments are in a good location for work. I love the fact that they are so pet friendly. The crime level is ridiculous though, we had 2 of our cars broken into and our gas tank had a hole drilled in the bottom of it. We have 3 holes in our window due to people throwing rocks. Strongly recommend the complex get cameras to figure out what is happening. This happened to our neighbors as well.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Staffs at office was very friendly, quick response on maintenance staffs. Great community. I would recommend to friends and family as needed. Nice renovated apartments.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

From submitting an application, to bring approved, and moving in, everything wrnt smoothly. I love this community, and that's why my brother and i chose to move back. Thanks!

Reply from Apartments on the Green

I’m really pleased with the people in the office very helpful and nice. I love the environment it’s peaceful and calm perfect for me and my daughter she loves it.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Living here has had it's ups and downs. I'm not a fan of how they low balled the additional fees with rent by a landslide and also had issues with being charged the right amount. But other than that it's been alright.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Definitely love our community and how are neighbors are well and our view outside is amazing! Love how our outdoors is taken care of. I would recommend this lovely community to all of my friends if they could!